Love Loud Events

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Love Loud Events is a wedding planning team in Los Angeles, California. Owner and lead planner Christina and her associates seamlessly execute memorable wedding celebrations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Napa, San Francisco, and beyond. Love Loud thinks outside the box, and loves working alongside creatives whos weddings are unique and one of a kind. This team will collaborate with you from day one to make every moment leading up to your big day as smooth as possible. Love Loud Events will go above and beyond to create a picture perfect day that not only reflects you and your vision, but countless memories that will live on for years to come.

Love Loud Events is confident that they will transform your wedding vision into the wedding of your dreams. Utilizing their style expertise, planning experience and strong vendor relationships, Love Loud assures to reflect you and your vision in every detail throughout your special day. Whether you are in need of month of management, partial planning, or full wedding planning, Love Loud Events offers planning services that include:

• Our team manages all details leading up to big day
  • Timeline management for all vendors and wedding party
  • Complete Concept & Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list & seating charts
  • Venue & Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Set up & break down
  • Full day of coordination with two to three of our team members
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Viji
    Viji T. Married on 06/12/2022

My Dream Wedding Coordinator

Christina was amazing! My husband and I hired her as our 'month-of' wedding coordinator, and thanks to her, I did not have to worry about a thing! From the moment our wedding day started, until the night it ended, she was there making sure everything went on schedule and exactly as planned. She even gave recommendations for the wedding after party :) She even made sure my parents arrived at the venue before us so that they wouldn't miss our grand entrance. She made sure all our belongings (cards, pictures, cake knife, etc.) was delivered to our hotel room so we wouldn't have to worry about it at the end of the night. Her expertise in wedding planner was invaluable! She gave us recomendations and suggestions based on her knowledge of the industry, and yet let us add our own personal touches to the day. Christina became more than just our wedding coordinator, she became a friend! I cannot thank her enough for giving me my fairytale wedding!
    Melissa N. Married on 05/28/2022

Friendly and Professional

I was referred to Christina by a co-worker. Christina was on top of things. I needed a day coordinator because i had already hired an event planner for my wedding. Christina stepped right in and was able to help me. We started working together and two weeks before our wedding she put together a timeline for me and my vendors. She followed up with my vendors and made sure everything was on point. Thank you so much Christina for all your help. I had zero worries the day of my wedding thanks to you!
  • Alice
    Alice Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not recommend Love Loud - or Christina - more highly!

We worked with Love Loud Events for over three years planning our wedding (thanks COVID!). Christina was wonderful to work with. She gave honest feedback when I ran different vendors past her, and was adept at understanding our vision. Honestly, by the time our wedding came around, I felt like she was our friend rather than our planner!

On the day of, you are going to need someone who has the courage to be assertive with a range of vendors and guests. You don’t anticipate how hard this is until you’re in it– someone needs to make sure the show is on schedule and that people are moving where they should. Christina balanced this well, skillfully threading the needle as kind and no-nonsense.

I always heard how stressful weddings were for brides, but was surprised to find that I simply had FUN. I credit Christina with taking much of the worry off my plate. Multiple friends and family members also mentioned how helpful/enjoyable Christina was, and I truly value their opinions. We recommend Love Loud very highly, and I’m already thinking about what kinds of events we can host in the future that we can hire Christina for! Or invite her to. :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Avocado street Los Angeles, CA, 90027
Location of (Love Loud Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding