Love Loud Events

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Love Loud Events is a wedding planning team in Los Angeles, California. Owner and lead planner Christina and her associates seamlessly execute memorable wedding celebrations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Napa, San Francisco, and beyond. Love Loud thinks outside the box, and loves working alongside creatives whos weddings are unique and one of a kind. This team will collaborate with you from day one to make every moment leading up to your big day as smooth as possible. Love Loud Events will go above and beyond to create a picture perfect day that not only reflects you and your vision, but countless memories that will live on for years to come.

Love Loud Events is confident that they will transform your wedding vision into the wedding of your dreams. Utilizing their style expertise, planning experience and strong vendor relationships, Love Loud assures to reflect you and your vision in every detail throughout your special day. Whether you are in need of month of management, partial planning, or full wedding planning, Love Loud Events offers planning services that include:

• Our team manages all details leading up to big day
  • Timeline management for all vendors and wedding party
  • Complete Concept & Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list & seating charts
  • Venue & Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Set up & break down
  • Full day of coordination with two to three of our team members

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2250.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 07/31/2021

Couldn't have done it without her

I mean it when I say I couldn't have done it without Christina. I'm forever grateful for her. I was infinitely less stressed about my reception because I knew she was taking care of every little detail (including the ones I never even thought of). My event was flawless because of her and I've heard nothing but rave reviews. Receptions can be crazy, but Christina made sure my husband and I had an amazing time (and even time to have dinner). One of the most common comments I received from my guests is how fun and funny Christina is. Everyone at the event loved being around her and having her there. I think she walked away from this event with an entire fan club. We all love her so much. Thank you for everything, Christina!!! In short... HIRE LOVE LOUD EVENTS. You absolutely need her and won't regret it. :)
  • Graham
    Graham T. Married on 06/12/2021

Our Savior

Christina came highly recommended to us by a friend and now I owe that friend an outrageous gift because that's exactly what Christina was for us. My then-fiancee and I were attempting to throw a DIY wedding at my rustic brick and beam workshop, which was cool in theory, until we realized that we had absolutely no idea what we were doing.

Enter Christina.

After speaking with her for 15 minutes I realized we were in very capable, caring and creative hands. She saw the possibilities for the space immediately and spoke with clarity about her vision while seamlessly incorporating our ideas.

And she was funny. Sold.

Every step of the way, from color schemes to vendors to logistics, she pointed us in the right direction. And then the week of the wedding she was a godsend. She was in the space daily, helping our friends help us while delicately managing the show.

I have absolutely no memory of speaking to anyone on the day of, but I heard she was fantastic. Kidding. It was a whirlwind day, but I spent the entire affair having one of the best days of my life and truly not worrying about a thing. We got countless compliments about how awesome Christina was and how beautiful the space looked.

I would absolutely hire Christina again, but unfortunately I married the love of my life so the best I can do is recommend her as highly as one possibly can.
  • Caroline
    Caroline L. Married on 09/07/2019

BEST Wedding Planner EVER

After following Christina on social media for a little while before even thinking of needing a wedding planner for my own wedding, she seemed so genuine, sweet and professional in her work! Shortly after I decided I absolutely needed her help in coordinating my wedding, Christina showed nothing but open arms to help keep my sane and on track.
    Christina was absolutely amazing through all of the little hiccups we had with things breaking, forgetting signage stands, and making sure every little detail was set up to perfection in less than 2 hours time. I must applaud her at coordinating everything and making our reception venue look SO beautiful and everything was set up so perfectly. I gave her little direction and she made it all turn out perfectly.
    Christina was so helpful in communicating with all of our vendors to make sure they knew what time to be present and prepared for set up and any other details they needed. She created our night’s timeline and shared that with all vendors so we had one less thing to stress about the month of our wedding. I cannot stress enough about how necessary it is to at least have a month of/day of wedding planner because amongst trying to get ready for your big day, the last thing you want to do is have vendors calling you and everyone under the sun asking you questions of where they need to go or what things need to be placed where. Christina has been fantastic to work along side with and I highly recommend you reaching out to her for your big day! She puts in the time, effort and has the energy needed to keep everything and everyone afloat on your big day! I put all my trust in Christina to make my fairytale wedding come true and she helped me make it happen. Thank you Christina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Avocado street Los Angeles, CA, 90027
818-423-5292
Location of (Love Loud Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding