Avocado street, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Love Loud Events

Love Loud Events is a wedding planning company in Los Angeles, California. Owner and lead planner Christina ,seamlessly executes memorable wedding celebrations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Napa, San Francisco, and beyond. Love Loud thinks outside the box, and loves working alongside creatives whos weddings are unique and one of a kind. This team will collaborate with you from day one to make every moment leading up to your big day as smooth as possible. Love Loud Events will go above and beyond to create a picture perfect day that not only reflects you and your vision, but countless memories that will live on for years to come.

Love Loud Events is confident that they will transform your wedding vision into the wedding of your dreams. Utilizing her style expertise, planning experience and strong vendor relationships, Christina will reflect you and your vision in every detail throughout your special day. Whether you are in need of day-of coordination, partial planning, or full wedding planning, Love Loud Events offers planning services that include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list & seating charts
  • Venue & Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Set up & break down
  • Full day of coordination
  • Two coordinators onsite day of
Follow Love Loud Events on

Love Loud Events 1
Love Loud Events 2
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better planner

We had planned a wedding in Mexico and switched it 5 months out to Santa Barbara. Then my job took me to Pennsylvania for two months. I knew planning a wedding in Santa Barbara from a different state would be difficult and adding a different time zone started to scare me a bit. Needless to say, we searched online for a reasonably priced planner. After chatting with several that were priced very high I was turned off by the arrogance wedding planners possessed and I almost gave up hope. Then I discovered Christina and Love Loud Events. In the first 5 minutes chatting with her on the phone I knew she was just the one for us.

She did not upset. We are beyond grateful for Christina and all she did to make our special day seem seamless and perfect. When I told her I wanted to save some money and do my own bouquets she was optimistic and energetic in the idea. Together we put together a beautiful array of floral arrangements that was exactly what I had envisioned.

We were not the only ones that noticed Christina's diligence, professionalism and incredible attention to detail. So many of our guests and wedding party told us how wonderful she was and how calm she seemed through it all. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful planner. She makes you feel like you're the only bride and groom on her agenda (which is not true) and it's apparent she cares as much about making your day extra special and memorable as you do. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Love Loud Events 4

Mimosa · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing wedding coordinator

We had our wedding this past weekend and Christina and her assistant Jackie were just amazing. I hired Christina to be the month of coordinator about 6-7 months before the wedding but she would check in regularly throughout the whole process to make sure I was doing well and didn't have any questions about anything. Her communication was excellent and I didn't have to wait more than a few hours for her to answer back. One month before the wedding, Christina checked in with all the vendors to make sure that everything was on track. She even went out of her way to drive super far to our venue for the final walk through, on a day and time that was convenient for me. On the week of the wedding, she made herself available to me just in case I needed anything. On the actual day of the wedding, she was the problem solver. I forgot a few things and had an issue with the cake and had a bunch of last minute things I needed to get done, but she figured everything out and made everything look incredible. She made sure that me and my husband had appetizers saved, had drinks ready, and that we actually ate. I felt so cared for. Any time someone had an issue, they would come to her and she would solve the problem immediately. I felt like Christina was everywhere but also right there whenever I needed her. Being a wedding coordinator is a tough and stressful job. You work the entire day from morning to night, have to deal with so many emotions, hundreds of drunk people, people with all different types of personalities, have to manage a very strict timeline, tons of vendors, while keeping calm and problem solving on the spot. Not to mention you are the first person to arrive and then the last person to leave the venue. Christina did all of this and more. At the end of the night, there were some misplaced things and Christina went out of her way to search the entire venue. She seriously went above and beyond her role as a wedding coordinator and we could not have been more thankful. She made our wedding the best and most memorable experience ever and we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 04/02/2019