Avocado street, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Love Loud Events

Love Loud Events is a wedding planning team in Los Angeles, California. Owner and lead planner Christina and her associates seamlessly execute memorable wedding celebrations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Napa, San Francisco, and beyond. Love Loud thinks outside the box, and loves working alongside creatives whos weddings are unique and one of a kind. This team will collaborate with you from day one to make every moment leading up to your big day as smooth as possible. Love Loud Events will go above and beyond to create a picture perfect day that not only reflects you and your vision, but countless memories that will live on for years to come.

Love Loud Events is confident that they will transform your wedding vision into the wedding of your dreams. Utilizing their style expertise, planning experience and strong vendor relationships, Love Loud assures to reflect you and your vision in every detail throughout your special day. Whether you are in need of month of management, partial planning, or full wedding planning, Love Loud Events offers planning services that include:

• Our team manages all details leading up to big day
  • Timeline management for all vendors and wedding party
  • Complete Concept & Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list & seating charts
  • Venue & Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Set up & break down
  • Full day of coordination with two to three of our team members
Follow Love Loud Events on
dieupreston185 websize 1 51 982649 1560445438
Simple tablescape
Simple tablescape
Grooms reaction to his bride!
Grooms reaction to his bride!
First look portraits
Her Seat
Her Seat
His Seat
His Seat
The moment they said 'I DO"
The moment they said 'I DO"
We love Ice Cream @ a wedding!
We love Ice Cream @ a wedding!
Gangs all here !

Love Loud Events 4
Love Loud Events 5
  • WWee

WWee B. · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Genuine, Honest, Hardworking Wedding Planner!

I spoke with Christina on the phone and within 5 minutes I could tell that she was the gal for the job. Her personality and working style shined through in conversation and she never stopped being as engaged, helpful, and genuine as she did when we first spoke.

We hired Christina to be our month of coordinator and she did an amazing job. Here's why:
    1) She was flexible and genuine and took the time to get to know us: we wanted a wedding planner who wasn't going to rule the day and shun ideas that were not on trend for 2019 weddings. We wanted a partner that we can bounce ideas off of and think through logistics with us, and keep our day, our day. Christina was that person. She is outgoing, genuine, and talked to us like we're real people! I met with a few other coordinators who had us fill out countless forms before we even had a real conversation. Christina met with us in person (when it was convenient for us) and really got to know us, our quirks, and our personalities. This allowed her to make quick recommendations and decisions for us leading up to the wedding and during the wedding (when we didn't have time to make decisions) that were suited to our liking.
    2) She went above and beyond: our biggest hesitation in choosing a month of coordinator is not having access to our planner when the major decisions were being made - catering, photographer, DJ, venue, florist - these are all contracts that were signed months before "month of." Christina was there to guide us through these difficult decisions and provide us with recommendations. She was there from start to finish to ensure that we partnered with the right folks to bring our vision to life.
    3) She has an eye for design: Christina and I saw eye to eye on what's pretty and what's tacky. This is really important in selecting a wedding planner as they're the ones to make the vision come true the day of the wedding. She also has a special talent for floral arrangements! She met me at the flower market early in the morning, selected the flowers and helped me with our entire wedding arrangement. She's looking to expand this part of the business and I wholeheartedly encourage her to add this skill to her offering, and for couples to give her a chance!
    4) She orchestrated day of flawlessly: Christina was a rockstar the day of. Her and her assistant made me feel like I was a guest at my wedding in a good way because I didn't have to lift a finger/ organize a thing/ make any decisions! Everything was done professionally and quietly in the background - we honestly just watched the event unfold perfectly. We trusted her and her assistant to take care of logistics, issues, and everything in between and they definitely didn't let us down one bit.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better planner

We had planned a wedding in Mexico and switched it 5 months out to Santa Barbara. Then my job took me to Pennsylvania for two months. I knew planning a wedding in Santa Barbara from a different state would be difficult and adding a different time zone started to scare me a bit. Needless to say, we searched online for a reasonably priced planner. After chatting with several that were priced very high I was turned off by the arrogance wedding planners possessed and I almost gave up hope. Then I discovered Christina and Love Loud Events. In the first 5 minutes chatting with her on the phone I knew she was just the one for us.

She did not upset. We are beyond grateful for Christina and all she did to make our special day seem seamless and perfect. When I told her I wanted to save some money and do my own bouquets she was optimistic and energetic in the idea. Together we put together a beautiful array of floral arrangements that was exactly what I had envisioned.

We were not the only ones that noticed Christina's diligence, professionalism and incredible attention to detail. So many of our guests and wedding party told us how wonderful she was and how calm she seemed through it all. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful planner. She makes you feel like you're the only bride and groom on her agenda (which is not true) and it's apparent she cares as much about making your day extra special and memorable as you do. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/30/2019