Love Loud Events Reviews

Love Loud Events 5
  • Caroline

Caroline LoPresti · Married on 09/07/2019

BEST Wedding Planner EVER

After following Christina on social media for a little while before even thinking of needing a wedding planner for my own wedding, she seemed so genuine, sweet and professional in her work! Shortly after I decided I absolutely needed her help in coordinating my wedding, Christina showed nothing but open arms to help keep my sane and on track.
    Christina was absolutely amazing through all of the little hiccups we had with things breaking, forgetting signage stands, and making sure every little detail was set up to perfection in less than 2 hours time. I must applaud her at coordinating everything and making our reception venue look SO beautiful and everything was set up so perfectly. I gave her little direction and she made it all turn out perfectly.
    Christina was so helpful in communicating with all of our vendors to make sure they knew what time to be present and prepared for set up and any other details they needed. She created our night’s timeline and shared that with all vendors so we had one less thing to stress about the month of our wedding. I cannot stress enough about how necessary it is to at least have a month of/day of wedding planner because amongst trying to get ready for your big day, the last thing you want to do is have vendors calling you and everyone under the sun asking you questions of where they need to go or what things need to be placed where. Christina has been fantastic to work along side with and I highly recommend you reaching out to her for your big day! She puts in the time, effort and has the energy needed to keep everything and everyone afloat on your big day! I put all my trust in Christina to make my fairytale wedding come true and she helped me make it happen. Thank you Christina!

Love Loud Events 6
    Love Loud Events 7
    Love Loud Events 8
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • WWee

WWee B. · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Genuine, Honest, Hardworking Wedding Planner!

I spoke with Christina on the phone and within 5 minutes I could tell that she was the gal for the job. Her personality and working style shined through in conversation and she never stopped being as engaged, helpful, and genuine as she did when we first spoke.

We hired Christina to be our month of coordinator and she did an amazing job. Here's why:
    1) She was flexible and genuine and took the time to get to know us: we wanted a wedding planner who wasn't going to rule the day and shun ideas that were not on trend for 2019 weddings. We wanted a partner that we can bounce ideas off of and think through logistics with us, and keep our day, our day. Christina was that person. She is outgoing, genuine, and talked to us like we're real people! I met with a few other coordinators who had us fill out countless forms before we even had a real conversation. Christina met with us in person (when it was convenient for us) and really got to know us, our quirks, and our personalities. This allowed her to make quick recommendations and decisions for us leading up to the wedding and during the wedding (when we didn't have time to make decisions) that were suited to our liking.
    2) She went above and beyond: our biggest hesitation in choosing a month of coordinator is not having access to our planner when the major decisions were being made - catering, photographer, DJ, venue, florist - these are all contracts that were signed months before "month of." Christina was there to guide us through these difficult decisions and provide us with recommendations. She was there from start to finish to ensure that we partnered with the right folks to bring our vision to life.
    3) She has an eye for design: Christina and I saw eye to eye on what's pretty and what's tacky. This is really important in selecting a wedding planner as they're the ones to make the vision come true the day of the wedding. She also has a special talent for floral arrangements! She met me at the flower market early in the morning, selected the flowers and helped me with our entire wedding arrangement. She's looking to expand this part of the business and I wholeheartedly encourage her to add this skill to her offering, and for couples to give her a chance!
    4) She orchestrated day of flawlessly: Christina was a rockstar the day of. Her and her assistant made me feel like I was a guest at my wedding in a good way because I didn't have to lift a finger/ organize a thing/ make any decisions! Everything was done professionally and quietly in the background - we honestly just watched the event unfold perfectly. We trusted her and her assistant to take care of logistics, issues, and everything in between and they definitely didn't let us down one bit.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better planner

We had planned a wedding in Mexico and switched it 5 months out to Santa Barbara. Then my job took me to Pennsylvania for two months. I knew planning a wedding in Santa Barbara from a different state would be difficult and adding a different time zone started to scare me a bit. Needless to say, we searched online for a reasonably priced planner. After chatting with several that were priced very high I was turned off by the arrogance wedding planners possessed and I almost gave up hope. Then I discovered Christina and Love Loud Events. In the first 5 minutes chatting with her on the phone I knew she was just the one for us.

She did not upset. We are beyond grateful for Christina and all she did to make our special day seem seamless and perfect. When I told her I wanted to save some money and do my own bouquets she was optimistic and energetic in the idea. Together we put together a beautiful array of floral arrangements that was exactly what I had envisioned.

We were not the only ones that noticed Christina's diligence, professionalism and incredible attention to detail. So many of our guests and wedding party told us how wonderful she was and how calm she seemed through it all. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful planner. She makes you feel like you're the only bride and groom on her agenda (which is not true) and it's apparent she cares as much about making your day extra special and memorable as you do. She is worth every penny!

Love Loud Events 9
    Sent on 04/30/2019

Mimosa · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing wedding coordinator

We had our wedding this past weekend and Christina and her assistant Jackie were just amazing. I hired Christina to be the month of coordinator about 6-7 months before the wedding but she would check in regularly throughout the whole process to make sure I was doing well and didn't have any questions about anything. Her communication was excellent and I didn't have to wait more than a few hours for her to answer back. One month before the wedding, Christina checked in with all the vendors to make sure that everything was on track. She even went out of her way to drive super far to our venue for the final walk through, on a day and time that was convenient for me. On the week of the wedding, she made herself available to me just in case I needed anything. On the actual day of the wedding, she was the problem solver. I forgot a few things and had an issue with the cake and had a bunch of last minute things I needed to get done, but she figured everything out and made everything look incredible. She made sure that me and my husband had appetizers saved, had drinks ready, and that we actually ate. I felt so cared for. Any time someone had an issue, they would come to her and she would solve the problem immediately. I felt like Christina was everywhere but also right there whenever I needed her. Being a wedding coordinator is a tough and stressful job. You work the entire day from morning to night, have to deal with so many emotions, hundreds of drunk people, people with all different types of personalities, have to manage a very strict timeline, tons of vendors, while keeping calm and problem solving on the spot. Not to mention you are the first person to arrive and then the last person to leave the venue. Christina did all of this and more. At the end of the night, there were some misplaced things and Christina went out of her way to search the entire venue. She seriously went above and beyond her role as a wedding coordinator and we could not have been more thankful. She made our wedding the best and most memorable experience ever and we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Dieu · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing

My husband and I hired Christina and her company Love Loud Events to be our “month of coordinator” but we met with Christina about 6 months before our wedding to kick off the process and she was always available via email / text / calls leading up to our wedding. Christina was AMAZING throughout the whole process and especially on the day of our wedding. Leading up to the wedding she provided suggestions for vendors we still needed, checked in with us regularly, fielded any and all questions we had, and really got us excited for our wedding. On our actual wedding day, my husband and I were stress free as we were 100% confident that Christina had everything covered which she did. Everything ran smoothly and our guests had a great time. The only hiccup on our wedding day was one of the vendors that we had chosen to hire to help with the dinner service did not meet our expectations, but Christina handled this particular vendor’s non-professionalism like a pro and she even took it upon herself to reach out to this vendor for us after the wedding to make sure we got a refund for some of the mishaps. We would recommend Christina without hesitation!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Alyson · Married on 08/25/2018

We are so glad we chose Christina as our wedding planner!! Planning our wedding with Christina was like planning a wedding with a close friend. She was always available to chat via email, text, phone calls, carrier pigeon, etc. I was constantly asking her questions and reaching out, even on weekends, and she was always happy to respond. She was extremely helpful, went above and beyond the scope of the duties we paid for, and super enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude about everything. I highly recommend Christina and her team!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Reianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Christina was so great as our day of coordinator! She was so great helping me and my bridesmaids arrange flowers, and she set up all my decor beautifully. We had a rather rambunctious wedding party and group of guests, so she certainly had her hands full. It was great not having to worry about anything but enjoying my day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2018

If you’re looking for a coordinator or planner, you can stop your search here…Christina is your girl! Throughout the process of planning our wedding, she has been absolutely amazing. Even though we booked her as our "day-of coordinator", she didn't hesitate to jump in and provide advice or recommendations along the way. From the day we first spoke and she told me that she “loves love”, I knew she was the right one to work with Jeff and me on our wedding. She saved us when our first venue cancelled on us just 7 months prior to our date by suggesting an even better venue that reflected our personalities perfectly. She was a sounding board throughout the entire process and kept me sane in the days leading up to our big day. Lastly, and most importantly, she made certain that I was not bothered or stressed with any of the details on the day of – and allowed me to focus on and enjoy my wedding day! We LOVE Christina!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Mizuki · Married on 04/28/2018

Christina is the best ever! I don't know what I would have done without her. It was one of the best decisions to hire her. She was organized, thorough, prompt, flexible, easy going, and most importantly, fun! I completely trusted her and she arranged everything exactly how I would have wanted it. I can't thank her enough for making my special day so beautiful.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 04/27/2018

Christina our Warrior Planner! She is the BEST!

We wanted our wedding to be a true declaration of US and with Christina by our side, we saw that vision realized through and through. Our wedding was a "surprise wedding" (we told ALL our friends and family they were coming to an "engagement party". Lo and behold, they were actually at our wedding!), and so our planning needs were a little different.

After our initial meeting, our roadmap to executing this surprise was clear but became more and more nuanced as we approached our big day. She was ALWAYS there to give us her honest feedback and second opinions when we had new ideas and/or wanted to make adjustments to our plans. Christina not only has a great eye, but knows how to really bring out the best of our creativity and what we idealized as a couple. She was also hands-on with us and carved out a day with me to go the flower district. That same day, we made our centerpieces and my bouquet and we could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out.

Most importantly, Christina is DOWN for her couples that she works with. We were having SO MUCH trouble with the caterers (they were the ONLY caterers we could work with for this venue) and they were the ONLY element of our wedding planning experience that was SO STRESSFUL (one of the big reasons we were having a surprise wedding was to steer clear of STRESS. We wanted an enjoyable and chill planning experience). The point of contact for the catering company was SO RUDE, SO DISRESPECTFUL, and did not care WHATSOEVER about communicating with us and what are needs were. My husband and I are not needy people and respect that people are busy with other clients; but we'd go on for days and sometimes a whole week waiting for a response from this catering company freaking out about certain things had they wrong on their end and a long list of other awful things that I don't want to get into. It was truly a nightmare working with them. However, Christina HAD OUR BACK. She advocated for us and pushed for answers when we needed them. And as what I see as impossible feat, she kept her cool when they were being outstandingly egregious. Christina was a WARRIOR for us and to that we are SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL. We honestly do not know what we would have done without her in these moments of absolute FRUSTRATION.

Our wedding was perfect. Every single person who came was surprised and had a great and memorable time! Christina and her assistant, Jacklyn, made sure everything we planned went off without a hitch. There was no stress on us or on any of our family and friends and they made sure everything with caterers was fine. It was an evening of pure celebration and love. Our wedding night was absolutely perfect!

We are so grateful for Christina's work ethic and the love she has for her couples and what she does. You can tell her passion for creating magic is so much rooted in her beautiful heart and her conviction to love LOUD! If you need a wedding planner, work with Christina! She is the perfect wedding planner and just a straight up incredible human being!

Love Loud Events 10
    Love Loud Events 11
    Love Loud Events 12
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Caroline · Married on 04/07/2018

Christina is hands down the best in the business. My husband and I hired her to be our month-of coordinator, but she was there for us every step of the wedding planning process. Christina is impeccably organized, flexible, kind, patient and incredibly responsive. She thoughtfully listened to all of our (off the wall and super niche) ideas, and made it her mission to implement. On our wedding day, we were amazed at how beautifully everything turned out, and truly impressed and touched by how hard she worked to make our day special. We wholeheartedly recommend her services to any future couples.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/18/2018

WE LOVED WORKING WITH CHRISTINA. Such a kind and lovely woman. Christina was our day of coordinator, and met with us early January for our March wedding. She helped us customize our needs and made sure we were on top of our game. Towards the wedding date, she really helped me organize vendor details as well as did wonderful things like pick up our cake day of! But most clutch, was how well she handled me (bridezilla) in my more difficult moments. My family members have very strong personalities and they were putting me under loads of pressure. Christina helped put my mind at ease, and made sure that we stayed on course for what WE WANTED our day to be like.

Love Loud Events 13
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

Christina was a pleasure to work with! Even though my venue was making everything SO difficult, she made everything (and more) happen!!! She thought of every little detail that I never would have & went above and beyond what a normal planner would do! It was poring rain on our wedding day and even though LA doesn't know how to handle rain...she made sure everything went off without a hitch!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Christina was the most amazing day of wedding coordinator I could have ever dreamed of! I was excited to get married, but completely overwhelmed by how many details are involved with wedding planning. I knew I made the right choice when I hired Christina at Love Loud Events. From start to finish she was so friendly and helpful, answering my many phone calls and questions, and promptly returning my emails. She talked me through the contracts and met me in person several times to chat about my big day. When my wedding day came, my finance and I truly didn’t have to stress about anything!! Christina was so on the ball- from greeting vendors, chatting with guests, arranging the decor, and even fetching the champagne! I cannot recommend Love Loud Events enough! Christina is a miracle worker and now a dear friend!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

I enjoyed every moment of the planning process that went into my wedding! I don't think many of the brides that I have spoken to in the past (friends and family) can say the same thing. I absolutely owe my experience to Love Loud Events!
    Christina was/is amazing! If you have a vision of what you would like, she will make it a reality! She was extremely patient with me and listened to all of my wants/wishes/needs. What I loved most about the experience was Christina's overall knowledge on vendors and venues. She helped me pick the perfect location for my wedding and assisted in all the vendors I used as well. I never waited more than a couple hours to hear back from her on any ideas or last moment changes I wanted to make. Our wedding day went seamlessly well. We had nothing to worry about and felt so relaxed and relieved to have someone as detailed oriented as Christina be there to take care of things. She went above and beyond our expectations and is truly an amazing planner! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 03/21/2018