Sunset Gardens

3931 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Sunset Gardens

Sunset Gardens is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Las Vegas, Nevada that strives to give couples a beautiful and refined alternative to the typical Vegas wedding experience. This extravagant 4 acre garden is adorned with lush trees, bright flowers and thousands of lights to help create the perfect atmosphere for your special day. Winners of the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award several years in a row, Sunset Garden is the perfect place to start your new life together.

Facilities and Capacity
Overlook the garden in their charming wedding chapel during your ceremony and use the new Sunset Room for your lively reception. This venue, in all its beauty, is able to accommodate up to 285 guests.

Sunset Gardens is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning
  • Catering and cake services
  • DJ/MC services (with lighting and sound)
  • Bartending services
  • Unlimited Photography with photo release
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup

Cuisine
Select from a variety of serving options for your event, including buffet style, hors d’oeuvres or plated cuisine. Inquire with this vendor to learn more about their menu options.

History
Sunset Gardens opened its doors in 1983 and since then has made a name for itself as a premier Las Vegas wedding garden venue. In their time of operation, this venue has hosted over 18,000 events!

Location
This venue is located in Las Vegas Nevada, between I-515 and I-215 (our cross streets are Sunset Road and Sandhill). You will be down the street from Wildfire Casino & Lanes and Barley’s Casino & Brewing!

Follow Sunset Gardens on

Sunset Gardens 5
Sunset Gardens 6
Sunset Gardens 7

Monique · Married on 08/22/2018

Sunset Gardens is absolutely amazing! I was so worried about booking a venue while being in another state but I thank God that I chose Sunset Gardens. All of the staff was phenomenal! Gigi and Samantha were very attentive, accommodating and such a joy. I am so glad that I chose this venue. The food was amazing, the cake was delicious, the DJ was on point...everything was perfect! My guests are still talking about it. Thank you all for making my day more than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend this place 1000 times!

Sunset Gardens 16
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2018

On Friday April 27th, 2018 I married the man of my dreams at Sunset Gardens and it was nothing short of magical. My husband, Tim and I were blown away by the overall experience. It was an absolute pleasure working with the Sunset Garden team. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery, price and overall experience. We live in Oregon and nothing locally compared to the packages Sunset Gardens offers. The entire staff were nothing but helpful leading up to and during the course of our wedding. Tim and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Whenever we needed something or had a question, they always were responsive and quick. They understood our vision and it turned out beautifully!

As an all-inclusive wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything. The chapel and banquet hall were exquisite. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on its quality. Table side service during the reception was appreciated beyond words. Access to the unlimited bar was all the rave. My husband and I were able to truly enjoy the experience without worrying about a thing.

The photographer… I literally have no words. He captured so many special moments so artistically that I cannot gush over his skills enough. Thank you for immortalizing one of the most important days of my life, Spencer.

I also want to give a huge thank you to Kathy, who designed our wedding cake. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing, but also delicious!

All in all, Sunset Gardens made the wedding planning process as stress free as possible. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding day and it was all because they put everything together perfectly. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Sunset Gardens to any engaged couple!

-Mrs. Cartwright Murphy

Sunset Gardens 17
    Sunset Gardens 18
    Sunset Gardens 19

Sunset Gardens Pricing

Sunset Gardens Price Rates

Sunset Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 395.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 395.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 0.01
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January