Sunset Gardens Reviews

127 Reviews for Sunset Gardens

• Bianca

Bianca Sanders · Married on 08/15/2020

The best in vegas!

Sunset Gardens is by far the BEST Wedding Venue in Las Vegas!!! There is no other place that even comes close! (Trust us, we looked)The venue is beautiful in the day, but completely stunning at night! They have all-inclusive packages which includes their Team. This means there's no need to worry about a vendor not showing up! Tony and Michelle were astonishing to work with. They made the planning process completely smooth, and Michelle literally did everything she could on the day of to ensure our day was perfect. They were so flexible with outside vendors, decorations, and set everything up exactly how we wanted if not better! Not to mention they were so flexible and willing to work with us when we had to postpone due to Covid. If we had to do this over again, there is no way we would chose anyone else! Our only regret is we didn't get a chance to try to chicken, which our guests are still raving about! Thank you for creating an unforgettable night.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Clifford

Clifford Cabral · Married on 06/13/2020

Showing of venue

The venue was perfect and even tho we wanted a wedding that was all out side this venue actually met our needs and what’s. It’s perfect

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2020

Everything we dreamed!

From the start, Sunset Gardens was amazing. They made us feel extremely at ease and not pressured when we first toured the venue. You'd never guess that the gardens are back there from the street. It's GORGEOUS and perfect for photos. Gigi was our wedding coordinator and we could not have asked for anyone better. I was able to actually enjoy the whole event instead of stressing about any of the details. She had them all covered. Reverend Linda was so kind and helpful. Dale, our DJ was fantastic and, though I'm waiting to get photos back, our Photographer, Anthony C. put us at ease and got some great shots, including taking advantage of the cherry blossoms for some of our shots. The gardens are beautiful with the lights at night. I highly recommend Sunset Gardens for your wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Cristelle

Cristelle Perez · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing venue

Beautiful venue. They did an amazing job with everything . Just wish it was a little longer other than that awesome!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lee Lawless · Married on 09/12/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We wanted a fun wedding and decided to get married in Vegas. 41 of our family and friends decided to come with us ...from the UK. We were originally thinking one of the chapels on the strip and a restaurant afterwards but the chapels were inflexible and the restaurants impersonal. Luckily we stumbled across Sunset Gardens online. It looked perfect and almost too good to be true. The packages available offer fantastic value for money and Gigi was very helpful and made everything very easy for us - even when we had non-standard requests. We wanted an Elvis officiant and they were able to recommend one of the best. They were flexible with timings and were so relaxed and friendly throughout. When we arrived in Vegas, we had arranged to go to the venue for a rehearsal - I’ll be honest I was nervous as often photos online appear much better than real life and I was prepared for it not to look like I had imagined. I need not have worried and was so relieved and pleased leaving the place knowing that it would look as stunning as the photos portray and that Gigi would really look after us. We had the terrace room and all of our guests loved it. The wedding setting on the terrace outside was beautiful and the room indoors for dining was perfect. We had a slightly lower guest headcount than normal because we were travelling so far so the room could perhaps look a little big for the number of people we had, especially as the crowd broke up with some smokers and general garden admirers outside. However everyone commented on how relaxed it was and how beautiful the venue was. The buffet was good and the cake was amazing - everyone still talks about how good the cake was. Great selection on the bar and all the staff were very friendly. The photographer was great and flexible - we didn’t really want to spend hours posing for photos and prefered more candid shots. The photos have come back perfect. He captured every part of the day so well. And everyone could take their own photos too which is hard to find on the strip. If you are considering venues in Vegas for your wedding, you won’t find better than this. Can’t recommend it enough. They truly delivered the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Janee

Janee · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding of Our Dreams!

We got married on July 19th 2019. We had a small intimate wedding in the chapel and reception to follow with our close family and friends. Shelby was very helpful during the planning process as well as on the day of the wedding. She literally made the experience worry free. Reverend Linda was amazing. She was focused, and spoke such kind words directly to us as though she had known us for years. Anthony was a great photographer we cannot wait to see our photos. DJ Syd really kept everyone dancing during our reception and honored our requests for music played during the ceremony. Everyone apart of the Sunset team seems like a little family. You can’t find that everywhere. Our day literally wouldn’t have been possible without the sunset gardens team. They really made our dreams come true. We were extremely nervous planning this destination wedding from the east coast but Sunset Gardens completely put us at ease. I would definitely recommend family, friends, or anyone reading this review to Sunset Gardens. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/18/2019

Great venue

It was beautiful amazing and well organized...photographer could have been better.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

They were thorough, professional, timely, and made sure everything was perfect for the night. It was super helpful that they took care of the menu, cake, bar, photos, dj, officiant, and had partners vendors for flowers, dress, and hair and makeup. Everything turned out absolutely amazing and better than I imagined.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Julisa

Julisa · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Venue

Loved the different packages to choose from. Loved that it was all inclusive. Beautiful venue. Loved the garden.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Monique · Married on 08/22/2018

Sunset Gardens is absolutely amazing! I was so worried about booking a venue while being in another state but I thank God that I chose Sunset Gardens. All of the staff was phenomenal! Gigi and Samantha were very attentive, accommodating and such a joy. I am so glad that I chose this venue. The food was amazing, the cake was delicious, the DJ was on point...everything was perfect! My guests are still talking about it. Thank you all for making my day more than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend this place 1000 times!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Alison · Married on 07/05/2018

I waited until after our photos came in (3 days ago) to do this review because I wanted to be able to speak to every aspect. One word: INCREDIBLE!! From the day we got engaged, I started researching every wedding venue that Vegas had to offer. Taking cost and services included into account, it was clear Sunset Gardens was our number one choice! Our wedding was July 5th, 2018 and it was everything we could have asked for and more! We live in Northeastern Oregon so ALL of my planning was done via email/phone. Every time I had what I thought was surely a stupid question, they answered immediately and were very reassuring. They provided us girls champagne in the bridal room while we got ready, set up our cake with the topper, set out our guestbook, gave us every bit of information I had secretly started panicking about (since we didn't have a rehearsal), guided us through every step, the officiant had a great personality, the DJ Syd was on point with everything, the food was delicious, flowers were beautiful, everybody was so friendly and welcoming, and our photographer Anthony... AMAZING! Our photos came exactly one month after the wedding and WOW! He captured every moment so beautifully! From posed pictures to impromptu shots, simply perfect! We also utilized their recommendations; Bowties Tuxedo for the boys and Joleon Salon for my makeup (all in the same complex as the venue) and I could not be more happy with everybody and everything at Sunset Gardens! Thank you so much to all of you for making our special day so very perfect!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2018

On Friday April 27th, 2018 I married the man of my dreams at Sunset Gardens and it was nothing short of magical. My husband, Tim and I were blown away by the overall experience. It was an absolute pleasure working with the Sunset Garden team. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery, price and overall experience. We live in Oregon and nothing locally compared to the packages Sunset Gardens offers. The entire staff were nothing but helpful leading up to and during the course of our wedding. Tim and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Whenever we needed something or had a question, they always were responsive and quick. They understood our vision and it turned out beautifully!

As an all-inclusive wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything. The chapel and banquet hall were exquisite. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on its quality. Table side service during the reception was appreciated beyond words. Access to the unlimited bar was all the rave. My husband and I were able to truly enjoy the experience without worrying about a thing.

The photographer… I literally have no words. He captured so many special moments so artistically that I cannot gush over his skills enough. Thank you for immortalizing one of the most important days of my life, Spencer.

I also want to give a huge thank you to Kathy, who designed our wedding cake. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing, but also delicious!

All in all, Sunset Gardens made the wedding planning process as stress free as possible. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding day and it was all because they put everything together perfectly. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Sunset Gardens to any engaged couple!

-Mrs. Cartwright Murphy

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/07/2018

Where to begin? Sunset Gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding! From the very beginning of my wedding planning they stood out to me. I was planning a Vegas wedding from 1,500 miles away. I didn’t want to have to worry about coordinating separate vendors. Sunset Gardens has the venue, flowers, food, DJ, cake, photographer, and officiant all in one place! This was a huge stress-reducer for me. If you are having any qualms about whether this is too good to be true, let me tell you it is not! The venue is beautiful. Even with minimal decoration you will not be disappointed. What really stands out for me though, was the customer service and communication. The staff was very responsive to all of my emails, and were always so helpful. This was most apparent when they agreed to let me change my wedding date due to an unexpected illness in my family. They did not have to be so kind, since I had already signed a contract for another date. They could have just taken my deposit and told me I was out of luck, but they showed true kindness, concern, and compassion for my situation. On the wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Tony was so nice, and really knew how to keep us on track and laughing. I can’t recommend Sunset Gardens enough. If you want a venue that truly does it all, this is it!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Sherri · Married on 03/03/2018

March 3rd, 2018 - Sunset Gardens was the best choice we could have made when planning our wedding. We wanted a small simple family wedding and this was it. The staff was wonderful, anytime I called someone always answered the phone. The day of the wedding it was all ready and dress was in my dressing room and everything was set to start the ceremony. The photographer was awesome he captured so many pictures that we will have such good memories of this day. The day was perfect for pictures in the garden. I would recommend this place to anyone that ask.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Greg · Married on 01/06/2018

Sunset Gardens was a great choice for our wedding not least because it was close to half the cost of what we would have ended up paying elsewhere. We contacted lots of venues for quotes and went with Sunset Gardens because of its great package deal where all the essentials are provided and it's just a matter of liaising with their vendors.

SG gave us exemplary customer service from first contact with Tony and his staff going to great lengths to make sure everything was as we wanted.
    Every email or phone call from Australia was answered promptly and the in person service we got in the days prior and on the night itself was first class. Our coordinator, Samantha did a great job organizing all the finer details.

The DJ, Dale did a good job as did Spencer the photographer and the videographer, Dave was outstanding. His video and highlight montage exceeded my expectations. Jon did a great job with our cake and Natalie at Petals helped us decorate the Garden Room beautifully.

You can trust the other great reviews Sunset Gardens gets because they really work hard to deliver for the couple, their family and friends.
    My husband and I are so glad we picked Sunset Gardens for our big day.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Samantha (our wedding coordinator) was fantastic. The open bar was great, food was delicious (prime rib was delicious), dj was great and the photographer was really nice.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2017

My husband Tyler and I got married at Sunset Gardens on 9/28/17.
    I could never thank Michelle and Tony enough for our perfect wedding day! From start to finish, it was absolutely perfect and everything we had wanted, and then some!
    From working out pricing over guest count, to adding extras when we fell shy of our initial guest lock in, to answering any and all questions prompt, to coordinating the entire night, every minute was perfect. I can't think of one bad thing.
    The food was AMAZING, (and seriously, get the prime rib, you'll be thankful you did!) and our cake by Kathy was stunning and delicious! DJ Syd was excellent and fun, our photographer Spencer and videographer Dave were fantastic and captured our day just as I wanted. Our Reverend Linda was perfect, our ceremony was beautiful.
    We also opted for the photo booth add on, and I'm so glad we did! It was such a hit at our wedding and we received an album of all the prints at the end! Definitely worth it!!
    Sunset Gardens is the place for you if you are not wanting to go anywhere else or deal with coordinating outside vendors. They have everything on site: venue, tuxedos, bridal salon, flowers (though we ended using an outside florist vendor), photography. Anything you need, it's all in one place, which is super convenient for dropping tux's off at the end of the night or any last minute changes/fixes.
    I could go on and on and on about how perfect it all was.
    If anything, take a tour of the place. The grounds are stunning, especially at night with all the twinkle lights!!
    Thank you again Michelle and Tony!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Diana · Married on 05/20/2017

Sunset Gardens was the perfect place for us to get married in Vegas! We wanted something small and nice, but didn't want to spend tons or spend a lot of time planning! Anytime I had a question, they answered it quickly, thoroughly, and made the entire planning process stress-free.

On the day of the wedding, everything moved like clockwork and I couldn't have been happier with the day!
    For anyone looking for an all-inclusive, nice Vegas venue, Sunset Gardens is a must-see!

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • I

ivana · Married on 04/08/2017

Unfortunately my wedding plans did not work out the way I had hoped, however the staff at Sunset Gardens was very helpful in resolving some issues and concerns I had along the way.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Sunset Gardens's reply:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Ivana. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience that this experience has caused you. Though we’ve been here for 33 years and have had thousands of happy couples get married here at Sunset Gardens, I'm discouraged to hear about this negative experience that you have had with our staff.

We’re reviewing our customer service procedures to ensure that something like this never happens again. Though I’m sure this might feel like an empty consolation after the fact, we would love the chance to talk about this situation one more time and make this right.

Though we’ll be reaching out to you very soon, feel free to call us at 702-456-9986. Ask for Samantha or Michelle.

Warmest Regards,

Sunset Gardens Staff

Varatorn · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband, Justin, and I got married on March 18, 2017. Samantha was our wedding coordinator. She is the best!! We booked the venue about a year before our wedding. We were very happy that everything is in the same shopping center, flowers, hair and makeup, tuxes, ceremony, reception. As time gets closer, I've had several questions and concerns and just the normal "bride stress" as anyone could imagine. I was able to text Samantha any time at all with simple or even "stupid" questions and she always responded really quickly and put my mind at ease about everything. The communication between Samantha and I are so productive and effective from the very beginning until even after the wedding. The day of the rehearsal, we had most of the groomsmen and our wedding officiant came from out of town. Samantha was very patient and efficiently directed everyone about what they needed to do the next day. The wedding day came and the place looked so beautiful. Our theme colors of the wedding were red and pink honoring both mine and Justin's moms' favorite colors as they both passed away years ago. Our flower person, Natalie, did a wonderful and gorgeous job with our flowers, centerpieces, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the ceremony area and even the lighting in the room. She offered to make it red and pink and we loved it. We told her our vision of the wedding and what it meant for both of us and the meaning behind it and she saw it through. My hair and makeup ladies, Veronica and Stevie did such great jobs for me and my 6 bridesmaids. They made us look so beautiful. Our DJ Dale was really awesome, personable and very entertaining. He definitely helped made our night go as smooth as we could ever imagined. Our videographer, Dave was phenomenal. We love our wedding vdo! Our photographer, Spencer was incredible. The food was really good and all the dining room staff were so professional and friendly. We highly recommend SG and all of the staff there to anyone!! Varatorn.

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • Z

Zara · Married on 12/12/2016

We were thrilled with our experience at Sunset Gardens! They are very professional & organized, & made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. They included our children in the ceremony at a moment's notice, & made it a very special day for them too. The minister's speech was touching. And the photographer was beyond amazing! He was so good-humoured & patient with us & our kids - & we LOVE our photos! Can't recommend them enough - everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/15/2016

They made everything easy! It was a beautiful venue, service was amazing. The planning was a breeze, even though we were from out of state!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Samantha843

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband & I got married here on 11/12/2016. The wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed, ONLY BETTER!!
    The all-inclusive package we booked included the Ceremony & Reception Venue, open bar, buffet style dinner, the DJ, the cake, and wedding coordinator. We had Gigi as our coordinator & she was seriously amazing! She coordinated everything beautifully & made sure my husband & I had a great time! We opted to add the photo booth and videography to our package, which our guests loved. The guests got to leave comments on the video & we got a scrapbook with a copy of each photo taken in the photo booth. We booked the venue back in July 2015 and Sunset Gardens made it super easy. Any time we had a question or concern we were able to call and get an immediate answer. About a month before the big day they contacted us and we went over the final details. They also have preferred vendors for flowers (which let me tell you the bouquets were gorgeous), the salon, and the cake. The officiant, Larry, was wonderful. I loved everything he said during our ceremony. Every detail was perfect & I would highly recommend this venue to others

Sent on 11/22/2016

Sunset Gardens's reply:

Hi Samantha,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was a pleasure to have you join us at Sunset Gardens and be apart of your special day! Congratulations again. Here's to many years of happiness.
    Warmest Wishes,
    Gigi

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

My wedding was very simple (my husband and I only) but they answered any questions I had and were very professional. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what I would have wanted. Plus, one thing I was super impressed by was how clean it was! It was spotless, the dressing room was very big for just little ole me. Overall, my wedding was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my choice of picking sunset gardens for my vegas wedding! (From Johnstown, PA)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Marlee · Married on 05/22/2016

I planned my wedding from Canada and they took care of everything. It was a breeze!! i used a different florist and they coordinated with the venue. Samantha our wedding coordinator was AMAZING!!!! they set up all my decor exactly how i wanted and took it down for me. i didn't have to do a thing. They don't call you till a month before the wedding but don't worry it will all work out perfectly. Everything went amazing!!! best night ever!!! we had a bridal suite to ourselves which was nice. DJ Syd was awesome and very friendly. The food was great!!! our cake looked amazing!!! i only had one bite cuz i was so busy but it tasted good. we haven't got our photos back but i'm sure they will be good! this is a stress free wedding venue.. relax and let them handle it all. it went so smoothly!

Sent on 06/01/2016