Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

91 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

• Kathrin

Kathrin R. · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Fairtale Wedding

Jana (and Jenn) did an AMAZING job in doing the make-up and hair for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom the day of my wedding. Not only did they make us look gorgeous, they were incredibly friendly the entire time and even gave some help to those in the bridal party who did their own hair and makeup. They were incredibly flexible when one of the bridal party was late, easy-going throughout the day, and even accommodated a last-minute request for one of my bridesmaids to get their hair done even though they had initially opted to do their own. Jana and Jenn arrived early and made me feel at ease during the entire primp session. Thank you for helping make my wedding the beautiful day it was!! I'm so glad I chose Jana and I highly recommend her for anyone looking to get hair/make-up done in the Simi Valley area. The hair and make-up lasted all day and through the evening and still looked great by the end with only minor touch-ups being required for the lipstick after eating.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kathrin! We were so excited and honored to share your day. Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team :)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 05/29/2021

10.10.2020 wedding!

Jana and her team are absolutely amazing! My wedding year was a bit Hectic and Jana kept in contact the whole time and let me know anything I needed she would do. The day of the wedding Jana and her team showed up bright and early and were full of energy ready to make my day great. She Achieved everybody’s look and then some and made my wedding look absolutely beautiful, if I could give her a review better than five I would. 10000% recommend Jana & Co! She is the greatest!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Our team was so blessed and honored to share the day with you and your beautiful family & friends. Thank you again for choosing us!

Shawna · Married on 03/07/2021

Jana & Co were great!

Jana and her crew were wonderful to work with! Jana is so kind and helped create a positive, fun and relaxing atmosphere on the morning of my wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Shawna for allowing us to share in the getting ready process for your wedding day - we were honored and thrilled to be part of such a special time in the lives of your friends and family. Happy marriage!
  • Andrei

Andrei S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Hire this magical woman!

Jana is an absolute peach! Not only is she a freaking wizard who made me feel like a beautiful princess, she was super fun to be around. The morning of my wedding was a blast! She felt like one of the girls. She also sent me a ton of candid photos she took of myself and my bridesmaids which I absolutely love. Jana had worked at my venue before, and she showed up a bit early to get herself set up and started working on my hair precisely on time. She is also very clean, and I noticed her cleaning her station between each person she worked on. If you are looking for someone who not only does an excellent job but is also so sweet, fun, goofy, and energetic... chose Jana! I have no regrets and loved having her be a part of my day. I cannot think of a single complaint about this magical woman!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Oh my goodness I'm the one who was blessed to share your day with your amazing family and friends!!! Thank you so much for your precious words :)
  • Summer

Summer P. · Married on 11/08/2020

Incredible!

Jana really went above and beyond making me not only look beautiful but feel so special on my beautiful day! She kept reminding me to take it all in and live in the moment! Which is what I did, it goes by so quick so make sure you soak in all moments including getting ready! Jana helped make my day that much more memorable! I will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Summer! You were a beautiful bride and I’m so blessed to have been able to share your day :)
  • Robin

Robin S. · Married on 10/25/2020

So personal

Jana was absolutely amazing! It felt so personal having Ms Jana there. Having met only once, she has a warmth that feels so comforting. I was amazed at the breadth of makeup that she brought and my hair and makeup looked beyond my expectations! I have had my hair and makeup done by a range of professionals and Ms Jana is right there on top with the rest of them.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

You are so sweet Robin! It was such a pleasure to be with you and share the special getting ready moments on your wedding day. I'm beyond blessed!
  • Romana

Romana Z. · Married on 10/24/2020

Romana Zvereva

Janna is very warm personable and easy going.
    I felt like she was part of my family.
    She has done a superb job on each of the party girls. The make up looked very natural and enhanced the beauty of each of the girls. I was very impressed and she made my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Romana for allowing me to share your beautiful wedding day with your precious family and friends - I'm truly honored that you chose us to be with you on your special day!

Cindie · Married on 10/24/2020

Friendly and professional

Coming from out of state it was easy to book an appointment with her. Friendly and attentive, they made sure I walked out satisfied. Clean salon and welcoming, relaxed environment in an otherwise stressful day.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Lindsay W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent Make Up & Hair

Jana and her team are extremely professional and give you exactly what you need and want for any survival occasion, especially weddings! They make you look your natural self, but with glam! I’ve had my make up done quite a few times, and by far, this is the best I’ve felt.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Lesya N. · Married on 10/24/2020

Arrived on time, friendly and knowledgeable

Jana did an incredible job with makeup for the bridal party!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Alison

Alison T. · Married on 09/27/2020

Incredible Wedding Beauty and Glam!

Jana was amazing! My wedding look was so gorgeous because of Jana’s expertise with my make up and hair! I’ve never felt and looked more beautiful. Jana took the time to do everything I asked and the glam was beyond my wildest expectations! Thank you Jana!!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Alison!!! It was such an honor to share your day - thank you for allowing us to be the glam team - happy honeymooning!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Made me and my bridesmaids look Beautiful!

Jana was professional and really listened to me and my bridesmaids. She did gorgeous makeup and hair.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your sweet words - it was an honor to share your day with precious family and friends - thank you for choosing us!!

Shannon S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Quick to respond, inexpensive, impressive results

From my first phone call, I knew Jana and her team would be a pleasure to work with. She was the only hair/makeup artist that didn’t try to sell me on a look I wasn’t interested in and instead valued my opinions. She’s prompt to respond to everything, flexible when changes are made, and very inexpensive compared to other hair & makeup companies I looked at.

My wedding day went flawlessly, and myself and all my ladies got lots of hair and makeup compliments. If you have any flower girls make sure they get the flower girl treatment! They LOVED every second of it and looked so cute walking down the aisle.

I would highly recommend Jana and Co to any bride and any friend 💕

Sent on 09/03/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Shannon! We were so honored and blessed to share your wedding day - best wishes to you and husband as you begin your married life together!
  • Nicole

Nicole V. · Married on 08/08/2020

Above and Beyond

Jana and her team were beyond incredible and made the getting ready process such a breeze and so enjoyable! Their incredible talent was reflected in how beautiful myself and all of my bridal party looked on our wedding day! Jana is so sweet and so easy to work with and was so helpful in making sure everyone went with a look that would suit them well! Her team went above and beyond and even accommodated some last minute changes which was so appreciated! It was so amazing to be able to meet with Jana before the wedding to help me realize what look I really wanted for my big day! She was so kind and so helpful and made me feel so beautiful and did more than I could have even hoped! Jana and her team were so organized and helped keep everything on track. Jana even took the time to take a few candid photos throughout the day of the getting ready process which I will forever cherish! I cannot say enough good things about Jana and her team, I would highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank you Nicole for your sweet words - we were beyond blessed to have shared your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us :) Happy marriage!!
  • Holly

Holly S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Incredible hair & makeup!

Jana and her team of stylists were awesome! They were flexible during a crazy season and so easy to communicate with. They were all kind and wonderful at listening & bringing vision to life (even better than I anticipated!). They helped make the morning so much more relaxed and enjoyable. Jana and her team were timely, reliable, and highly professional. Not to mention a positive and friendly attitude. Love!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Holly! It was such a blessing to share your day - thank you for choosing us and happy marriage!!!
  • Erin

Erin C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Service

Jana was so kind and easy to work with throughout the whole process. She really took the time to get to know me even though she was not the one who I ended up working with. One of her makeup artists, Codie, did makeup for my mom and I for my wedding. She really listened to the feedback that I gave her during the trial and was able to create the exact look I wanted. I was so glad to have chosen Jana and Co. and highly recommend this company to others.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Erin! It was such a blessing to share your wedding day - we are honored and happy you chose us! Thank you for your encouraging words and thank you for allowing us to share this time with your family and friends. Happy marriage!

Laura K. · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible Hair & Makeup!

I used Jana's company for my wedding and I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and myself that needed to be done. We had to be ready by 1pm and started at about 8:15am; they were very quick compared to my other experiences as a bridesmaid. We had Jenn and Wendy for hair and Cody for makeup and all of them were not only super talented and amazing, but they were also extremely sweet and so much fun to work with! After the wedding Jana followed up with me and also sent pictures that her girls had taken throughout the day. I would recommend them to anyone! They truly made my bridesmaids and me feel gorgeous on my special day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laura for choosing us to share your day - We are so honored to be your glam team !! Happy honeymoon !

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2019

The Most Beautiful I Ever Felt

Working with Jana was an absolute dream in the realm of hair & makeup! To preface, I'm familiar with trends but I'm very classic in my preferences and even more basic in my usual hair and makeup routine. My husband and I were eloping in LA and Jana came as a reference from our planner - from the very beginning working with her was a breeze! She made sure she had all our information up front (other vendors, logistical details, payments, etc.) so nothing would be bothersome day-of. She came extra early after we had some concerns we would be starting too late and made the effort to grab a key from the desk so we didn't have to go down and get her. And she brought absolutely everything she could possibly need, including her own chair and a cape, things you don't often see (or expect) when someone comes to you.

Now for the actual styling: just WOW. I wanted made-up but neutral and for my hair, curled and pinned but loose. After all we were eloping - I didn't want to be overly formal. She rolled with that and truly made me feel and look the most beautiful I have ever felt, and more comfortable than I have ever been wearing make-up and a hairstyle! Her products were excellent and lasted without ever feeling heavy. She also made a custom touch-up kit with a few essentials just in case. I honestly didn't need it but having a Chapstick for a long day outside proved life saving! I especially loved her process - she does hair as a 2-step, step 1 was curling & pinning my hair to set. Then she did make-up. Step 2 was the styling. I certainly feel taking the extra time for this is what helped make it so perfect! Lastly, Jana. She was wonderful! So accommodating and at ease, I was a bit stressed early on because I was rushing out of the shower when she arrived, but she made me feel right at home with easy conversation that got me even more excited for our elopement!

This is already long but I truly can't say enough about how excellent my experience was! Highly recommend Jana and I can only imagine how awesome her team must be as well!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Hi Sarah!
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words!! I was so honored to share your day and loved being part of the morning :) Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing Jana and Co. to be the glam team your wedding day!

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

They did amazing!

They did an amazing job on my wedding day! My makeup was great and my hair turned out beautiful. It was great to be able to work with them and come up with a hairstyle and makeup look that fit well. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Make- up!

Working with Jana and her staff was amazing! I had Jess do my make up for my wedding. She was so nice, and did exactly what i asked her for.
    She really made my vision come to life, and i have never felt more beautiful. Jess kept to the timeline to make sure that everyone was finished in time for photos. To me that is the most important part, making sure everything goes according to plan.

Ultimately it was a lovely experience!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your beautiful words!! We were so honored to share your day-thank you for choosing Jana and Co.!!

Martha G. · Married on 10/06/2019

Great to work with

Jana and her staff were wonderful to work with before and during the wedding day. On time, professional, efficient and fun. They looked at each of our differences and worked to make us who we were and not looking all the same. Thank you Jana.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Katie G. · Married on 10/03/2019

An absolute pleasure to work with and just amazing work!

Jana and her team were absolutely fantastic! Everyone was on time and worked to the (Jana’s own) set timeline, which meant nothing was held up further in day. Jana was able to easily come up with gorgeous hairstyles based on each girl’s vague explanation.

Her girls also did an exceptional job with the makeup. Again, they listened to each girl’s preference and worked accordingly. They asked for input and were happy to change any detail that didn’t feel quite right for any girl. We all still looked perfect at the end of the night - makeup and hair both stayed so well.

Jana and her team were friendly and were a pleasure to spend the morning with. They made us all feel very comfortable and did a truly wonderful job.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Katie! We were truly honored to share your wedding day !
    Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team:)
  • Jenni

Jenni J. · Married on 09/14/2019

Jana is wonderful

I loved having Jana do my hair makeup for my wedding. I wanted a vintage vibe, and she knew exactly what to do. She knew exactly which colors looked good on me, and she was willing to work with me on which types of make-up to use. Not only that, but I just enjoyed having her in the room while getting ready. She is fun, witty, and so caring. Thank you Jana, for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Hi Jenni!
    Thank you stir your sweet words and allowing me to share your wedding day !
    Being part of special moments with your beautiful mom and friends is such an honor :)
    Best wishes to you as you begin your married life!!

Christie · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience

Jana and her team were very professional. The day of my wedding she and her team were on time and had myself and my party ready with plenty of time to spare. Our makeup and hair came out just the way I had planned. Thank you Jana!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christie! We had a blast working with you and your beautiful bridal party and family - happy marriage and many hugs!!