Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Jennifer Married on 04/23/2022

Deserves five stars!

Jana and her team with Angel did an incredible job at my wedding. Jana has such an upbeat spirit she can put any bride at ease. She also delighted my wedding party. Multiple guests asked me "where" I had my hair and makeup done and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Jana and Angel!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for choosing us to share your day!!! I'm honored that we could be part of your getting ready moments with your precious family and friends. Happy honeymooning!
    Sarah Married on 04/10/2022

The BEST hair and makeup team you could ask for!

We worked with Jana last year for our small backyard wedding and loved her and her team so much we booked them again for our wedding reception this year! Jana and her team this year (Erika and Angel) were AMAZING and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. The girls truly listen to what you want and Jana even took the time to fix the hair of one of my bridesmaids after her curls started to come out. Honestly could not have been happier with her services and communication throughout the past two years and cannot recommend more!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank YOU, Sarah! It was such an honor to be the glam team for your backyard wedding in 2021 and again at the reception this year!!! I'm truly honored that we were chosen to share the day with your amazing family and friends!!
  • Cayla
    Cayla H. Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing experience

I am incredibly grateful that I found Jana and her team to take care of me on my wedding day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jana and Angel. When I walked in for my trial hair and makeup session I immediately felt like family. They truly care about you as a person and are totally invested in your wedding day.

Both Jana and Angel did my hair and makeup exactly like I wanted and I am so impressed. I would highly recommend Jana and Co Makeup and Hair Design to anyone looking to feel pampered on their wedding day. They will not disappoint you! If I ever need my hair and makeup done again I will definitely be reaching out to Jana and her team.

Thank you again Jana and Angel for such an amazing job and for making my experience so wonderful!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Cayla, for your sweet words!!! We were beyond blessed to share the day with your amazing bridal party and family - I'm honored that you chose us to be part of your wedding day!
    Teresa M. Married on 12/18/2021

Ten out of ten would recommend Jana!

Jana and her team is incredible! They did such an amazing job for all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my grandmother. Everyone looked gorgeous! Jana has been there for me through the entire process. I was very nervous about how I would look on the day it because of my own insecurities. But Jana knew exactly what to do to make me feel beautiful and special. She talked to me over a number of conversations about what I liked and didn’t like. She took her time and was patient with me in two trials as I tried to decide what I wanted for me look. On the day of, she and her team showed up early and did an incredible job that we got extra time in our timeline to take more photos.
    I felt so beautiful because of Jana. Ten out ten would recommend Jana.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Teresa, for choosing us to be part of your wedding day! It was wonderful and such a blessing for our team to share the getting ready process with you, bridal party and family!!
    Brittni Married on 12/16/2021

Loved working with Jana!

Jana was one of the most important parts to our wedding day. We contacted her and her communication was easy and wonderful. My wife and I were two brides who wanted very different but boho-influenced looks and she delivered. We gave her a light idea of what we wanted in advance and Jana took our inspo pictures and made them look even better on us. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup - it was one of my favorite parts of the day. It was wonderful getting ready with Jana - she made all the nervous wedding day jitters disappear. My wife looked so beautiful - I feel very lucky to have chosen Jana on our wedding day.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you beautiful Brittni for your sweet words - I was truly honored to be part of your day! Best wishes to you both as you begin your married life together !
  • Rozlyn
    Rozlyn O. Married on 12/11/2021

Punctual, Communicative and Perfect!

As I was less than 3 months away from my wedding, I realized I needed to find a Hair & Make up artist! I stumbled across Jana's business and sent her an email through her website which is so easy to navigate.
    Jana sent over pricing along with details of her services. I appreciated this up front so that we didn't have to go back and forth with questions. A phone consultation was set up the next day and we were booked! Her prices were unbeatable for the treatment you get.
    Scheduling was easy and Jana was very flexible with me. My hair & make up trial was just over 2 hours, but she made it super easy to sit and just enjoy the pampering. I was able to schedule it on the day of our rehearsal dinner so the hair and make up did not go to waste :)
    On my wedding day, Jana arrived and was set up before I even got to the venue which allowed for us to start on time. Everything she uses is cleaned before use and she has an eye for details.
    Jana did my hair and make up, the hair for my bridesmaid and mom. Angel came in to do make up for my bridesmaid and mom and exceeded everyone's expectations! Everyone looked so pretty and perfect!
    Thank God Jana didn't just pack up and leave as soon as she was done, because after my first look with my Dad I needed a touch up! Jana was even able to fix up my flower girl's little hair.
    If you're looking for a professional, who is on time, flexible, communicative and overall just amazing, Jana is your gal. I would get married all over again just to hire her :) I will definitely be keeping her contact close for any big functions that I may need to be done up for in the future.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Roz! Angel and I were truly honored to share the day with you - and I was so happy to partner with you during the months prior to the big day. Thank YOU for choosing us to share this amazing time! Happy honeymooning and best wishes to you both as you begin your married life together!
  • Adriti
    Adriti G. Married on 11/07/2021

Hire them!!

Jana and Angel are incredible. I knew I had made the right decision when I first met them at my trial; they were so nice, professional, and genuinely excited to work with me. Not only are they amazing at their jobs, but they are extremely personable and very in tune with what the bridal party needed. On the day of our wedding, Jana even stuck around afterwards to take pictures of us and a few behind the scene shots of our vendors. My hair stayed all night, and the makeup looked flawless. Not only would I recommend them to anyone with an event coming up, but I also want to be their best friends! Thanks so much, Jana and Angel!

Hi Adriti!
    We were so honored and blessed to share the day with you and your amazing family and bridal party!!! Big hugs to you and your hubby - and best wishes on your new life together!
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 10/24/2021

You won't regret it!

My experience was nothing short of fantastic! Jana is quick to respond, helpful and accommodating. My whole bridal party was so happy with their look that day. Between her personable demeanor and overall fun attitude she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She even gives you a little "touch up" kit for later in the day. If you have the opportunity to work with her you will not be disappointed.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank YOU Nicole!!!! Your words are so sweet - I was so happy and honored to share your day - best wishes to you and your hubby as you begin your married life together!!
    Sophia M. Married on 10/15/2021

The absolute best!

Where do I even begin… Jana and her team are absolutely AMAZING & made not just me, but my bridal party, mom, aunt & grandmas look gorgeous on my wedding day! They were so much fun the day of the wedding, so efficient and made sure we were all ready on time! Our hair & makeup stayed all day and though all the dancing that night! I could not imagine a better team to help us glam up for my wedding day! We would high recommend Jana and her team to any bride needing hair & makeup!!!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Sophia! Our team had a blast sharing the morning with your amazing family and bridal party - such a blessing to create memories together - thank you for choosing us to share your day!
  • É
    Émilie C. Married on 10/14/2021

Amaziiiiing!

Jana & her team were amazing! It was a delight working together from corresponding through emails to our wedding day. I've hired Jana for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls & mothers. Jana & her team listened to what we wanted for hair & makeup & made our getting ready experience exceptional. All of us girls would recommend her to all brides!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you thank you Emilie!!! It was such a blessing to share the day with your precious family and friends - we were honored to be chosen to pamper everyone!!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen S. Married on 10/08/2021

The best hair & makeup experience I could've asked for!

Jana and her team are an incredible group of artists and absolutely wonderful humans. Weeks after my wedding, I am still marveling at how beautiful and perfect my hair & makeup were, as well as how stunning my bridal party looked! From our first interactions long before the big day all the way through post-wedding, Jana has been communicative, endlessly patient, friendly, and a consummate professional. She cares deeply about her brides, their bridal parties, and their families. I don't think you'll find another vendor as warm and gifted as she and her team are, and I could not recommend them enough!! Thank you, Jana & Co!!!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

hi Kathleen! We were so honored and excited to share the day with your amazing family and bffs - such a fun morning! Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your wedding day !
    Amy J. Married on 09/12/2021

Jana and her team was AMAZING to work with

I knew the moment I talked to Jana, she was the one I wanted to work with on my wedding day. She is very responsive, listens to your wants/needs, and has such an outgoing and friendly personality to make you feel at ease. She provides a detailed schedule for you and your bridal party for getting ready the day of, and she is extremely flexible (I changed what I wanted to do with my hair from my trial run - no problem!). Overall had such a great experience and couldn't have asked for a better team to work with the day of the wedding. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law all raved about how much they loved their hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. I look forward to working with Jana again for future special events!

hi Amy!!
    Our team was truly blessed to be part of your day - your family and friends are precious and we had so much fun being part of your getting ready process!!! Happy honeymooning!!!
    Jenn E. Married on 09/04/2021

Great results, and great to work with

Jana and her team did such a great job making my crew look amazing for my wedding and made sure we had fun in the process. She made us all feel comfortable, paid attention to everyone’s needs and requests, and had a well organized schedule so we all got dolled up and ready on time. The trial process was easy and fun, and Jana was very communicative and great to work with in the lead up to the wedding. Definitely recommend!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Jenn for your sweet words! We had so much fun sharing the getting ready process with you and your precious family and friends. And we’re so honored that you chose us to be the glam team for your wedding day! Happy honeymooning!
    Vicki S. Married on 08/22/2021

Fantastic services, Fantastic to work with

Jana and her team were incredible to work with! She and her team did hair and makeup for myself (the bride), my sisters, my mom and my nieces who are 8 and 12. The whole team had great energy that really helped set a relaxing yet exciting tone to start my wedding day. She and her team created a look I was excited about and made sure I had no reservations by asking questions and making adjustments. The Jr Bridesmaids got age appropriate makeup and the team made the experience for them a great one. Jana was extremely responsive and communicative and the price for the services were very reasonable! I highly recommend Jana and Co!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Vicki for your sweet words - we were truly honored to share your day- congratulations and best wishes as your begin your married life together !
    Leila B. Married on 08/15/2021

Couldn't ask for a better hair and make up team

I met Jana for my trial and knew she was the right person for my big day. I don't wear make up regularly and she made me feel and look like myself. I have curly hair and she styled my hair beautifully and appreciated my curls. She said herself she's glad I didn't want to straightened my hair because I should look like myself. She gave that same care and thoughtfulness to my bridesmaids and mom. She worked well with different hair and skin types. Her team, Romena and Jen are just as awesome.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

hi Leila! Thank YOU for your encouraging words - it was truly an honor to share the day with your amazing family and friends - we were blessed to be part of the getting ready process!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 08/07/2021

Jana is a Gem!

Jana and Angel were so INCREDIBLE to work with! They are affordable, they do an amazing job, and they make you feel so comfortable. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I wanted a certain look and she absolutely nailed it. If you're looking for someone who will bring your vision to life, and is open to changing whatever you don't like Jana is your woman. I can't thank her enough for everything she did, and her little makeup touch up kits she sent us all to the wedding with. Highly recommend!

Hi Brittany,
    What an honor to share the day with your amazing family and friends!!! We are so grateful to have been able to be part of your morning, and are excited for you both as you begin your new married life together. Cheers!!
  • Kathrin
    Kathrin R. Married on 08/02/2021

Fairtale Wedding

Jana (and Jenn) did an AMAZING job in doing the make-up and hair for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom the day of my wedding. Not only did they make us look gorgeous, they were incredibly friendly the entire time and even gave some help to those in the bridal party who did their own hair and makeup. They were incredibly flexible when one of the bridal party was late, easy-going throughout the day, and even accommodated a last-minute request for one of my bridesmaids to get their hair done even though they had initially opted to do their own. Jana and Jenn arrived early and made me feel at ease during the entire primp session. Thank you for helping make my wedding the beautiful day it was!! I'm so glad I chose Jana and I highly recommend her for anyone looking to get hair/make-up done in the Simi Valley area. The hair and make-up lasted all day and through the evening and still looked great by the end with only minor touch-ups being required for the lipstick after eating.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kathrin! We were so excited and honored to share your day. Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team :)
    Kathryn W. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing Experience! - Highly Recommend

Jana and her team were amazing and I would strongly recommend them! From the moment I met Jana, I knew she was going to be the company I would go with as I felt soo comfortable with her, she helped me work through which style I wanted and had an amazing energy that I knew I’d want to have on my special day! She was very organized, personable and talented! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, my girls and mom looked fabulous and my hair and make up lasted all night!

Hi Kat!
    Thank you so much for choosing us to share your day!! We were beyond blessed to be part of the getting ready process, and enjoyed each moment spent with your precious family and friends. Happy honeymooning!!!
    Elyse S. Married on 07/25/2021

Excellent services all around

Highly recommend Jana and her team!
    Hair and make up were phenomenal for my bridesmaids and myself. Jana is very responsive. And a huge plus, she is kind, positive and fun, a pleasure to be around!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Elyse!!!! And I love these pics too - we had so much fun sharing your day - happy honeymooning!!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 07/24/2021

Jana and her team are the best!

Jana and her team did an AMAZING job with hair and makeup for myself, my mom and aunt, and my bridesmaids!!! Jana was so kind and easy to work with throughout the whole process, from booking to scheduling and my trial, and of course the wedding day. I definitely recommend working with her and her team of pros, everyone looked so beautiful for the occasion.

The room we’d booked at the hotel ended up being pretty small, but Jana and her team were flexible and totally made it work. Her schedule for hair and makeup for 10 people total worked flawlessly, and we were ready in time to get some fun photos of us all dolled up at the hotel before heading to the venue.

Jana and her team did a fantastic job keeping our hair and makeup looking natural but still enough to ‘pop’ in photos. They knew how to embrace, not fight, our natural hair textures and tailor makeup to each girl’s age and taste. I loved her two step curling process — everything held together so nicely all throughout the afternoon and into the evening (even through all the dancing!).

Thank you so much Jana, Jenn, Erika, Romina, and Glory for pampering us on my special day!!!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Olivia! We were so so honored to share the day with you and your beautiful family and friends! It was such a joyous time of celebration, seeing everyone laughing and creating precious memories that I’m sure you will cherish forever. Thank you so much for choosing us to share your day!
    Ariana Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing team

Jana and her team were amazing! Very friendly and did a great job of getting me and my family ready for the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Ariana! We were so excited and honored to share the day with you and your precious family. Happy honeymooning!
    Morgan L. Married on 07/09/2021

Glamorous!

I am truly grateful to have worked with Jana’s team on my wedding day. Jana was so easy to work with for booking my trial and actual day of hair & make up. She is a total gem and has assembled a team of experts!
    My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and myself (the bride) were wonderfully pampered by Jenn and Jess on my wedding day. They arrived early to setup and thankfully stayed late since our floral hair pieces arrived later than expected. My bridesmaids were able to simply show a photo of the hair & makeup requested and Jenn and Jess made it a reality! By the end of the night after all the dancing and partying, all of our hair & make up still looked amazing!!!
    Also, not only is Jenn and Jess very talented with their brushes, they also provided a calming, organized and positive environment. We were excited and feeling anxious and all of the place at the same time that day but Jenn and Jess helped keep me and my bridal party relaxed but still focused on the task at hand.
    Thank you so much Jenn & Jess for your fantastic hair & make-up services!!!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Morgan for your precious words of encouragement!!! We were truly honored and blessed to share your day. Cheers to you and your hubby as you begin your married life together...and thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 05/29/2021

10.10.2020 wedding!

Jana and her team are absolutely amazing! My wedding year was a bit Hectic and Jana kept in contact the whole time and let me know anything I needed she would do. The day of the wedding Jana and her team showed up bright and early and were full of energy ready to make my day great. She Achieved everybody’s look and then some and made my wedding look absolutely beautiful, if I could give her a review better than five I would. 10000% recommend Jana & Co! She is the greatest!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Our team was so blessed and honored to share the day with you and your beautiful family & friends. Thank you again for choosing us!
  • Robin
    Robin L. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible!!!

From the first moments I spoke with Jana until a full hair and make up experience for my wedding.... Jana was more than amazing!
    She did my make up and hair and my daughters and we LOVED it!!!
    I asked for a very specific look and she more than met my hopes and expectations
    Wow .... look no further for professionalism, excellence and a wonderful experience
    Thank you, Jana for making my wedding a dream come true !! you are the BEST!

hi Robin!!!
    It was a true blessing to share your amazing wedding day - I'm so grateful to have been part of the process (through face time calls across the states and finally meeting in person on your wedding day!!). God's richest blessings to you and your precious family as you begin your married life together!