Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

59 | Simi Valley, CA

59 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

59 Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Jana was so wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She was such a positive and steady presence, which I so appreciated. She listened attentively to my vision for my hair and makeup and was super flexible and open during the entire process. In addition, when there was some difficulty with another vendor and I became teary-eyed, she was an amazing grounding force and helped me through it with understanding and kindness. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She made me feel beautiful on the big day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Aleks for your sweet words! I am truly honored to have shared your beautiful wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Jana and her team brought such a joy and positive energy to my wedding day, I can not thank her enough! She made all of my bridesmaids, myself, my mom, and mother in law feel so confident and beautiful for the big day! We had such a fun time hanging out with all of them while they worked quickly and efficiently to make us all look and feel great! Jana stayed till the very end to make sure everyone was touched up and ready to go to the venue and even staged some super cute pictures for us! I can not recommend Jana and her team enough, I loved working with them! Love, Hannah

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your beautiful words! We were truly honored and thrilled to share such a perfect wedding day...congratulations!!

Amy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jana is Amazing!! Her bubbly personality is contagious and she made the whole wedding party look beautiful! My trial hair and makeup was fantastic and really put my mind at ease for the big day. She did an amazing job of making me look naturally beautiful without being over the top. She is genuinely kind and really listens to make your hair and makeup vision come true. My mom and bridesmaids loved her! She makes you feel like you are family. She and her associates were worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 8
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 9

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for allowing us to share your day! We were honored to be part of such a special time , and so happy to meet your awesome bridal party and family. Much happiness as you as you begin your married life together!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Jana and her assistant were amazing on my wedding day! Jana has been nothing but kind, understanding, and attentive throughout our time together. From the trial run, to updating the timeline numerous times for me/my family, to the big day, I always felt like I was in good hands. She made me and my girls look beyond beautiful and I am so grateful to have worked with her. A+++++

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you for your sweet words - we were truly honored to be part of your wedding day! It was wonderful working with you over the past months and leading up to the big day. You and your gals were so fun and we loved sharing your getting ready moments ...hugs to you and enjoy married life!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough about Jana and her team! Everything was perfect. They are all so talented and fit right in with my family and bridesmaids.The make-up and hair turned out gorgeous!! Jana even graciously helped fix my niece's hair (the flower girl) after the groom unwittingly messed up her original wedding hair-do playing around in the yard. Go with Jana, she's the best!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for your kind words - we were truly honored to share your day!

Naama · Married on 03/17/2018

If you want to be a bride who will be showered with compliments about how beautiful you look than Jana and Co. is your only choice.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Naama for your sweet words! I was honored to share your wedding day!

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2017

Jana and Chrissy are awesome! I just got Married on 11/12/17, Jana is very professional and just a sweet person overall. She was at the venue before I was waiting for me. My bridesmaids loved how their make up turned out and commented that after 10 hours of it being on, it still looked good. My hair and make up went perfectly with the style of my dress and I would highly recommend Jana and Co for any event you may have. ??

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, and thank you for choosing Jana and Co to share your wedding day! We were truly honored to be part of such a wonderful moment in your lives !

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

My sister-in-law used Jana and her team for her wedding in November. I can't share enough that Jana and her team are amazing . . . they are extremely professional, talented and sweet. Jana was easy to communicate with and to share hair and makeup ideas with prior to the event. Plus she has a great, fun personality that added to the day while we were getting ready. Her team and her made the entire wedding party look absolutely beautiful. They catered all of our hair and makeup styling to each of us so we all felt and looked gorgeous. Jana turned my unruly curly hair and extensions into gorgeous bouncy curls that lasted for days after the wedding. Chrissy did a phenomenal job on my makeup which still looked perfect after 10 hours of dancing and celebrating. Even after our event was over Jana continued to provide excellent service . . . she kindly shared some of her secrets on how she gave me such fabulous curls when I contacted her weeks later, still impressed by my hair and makeup. I would personally use Jana and Co again and I would recommend them to any lady out there who wants to look and feel stunning. Thank you Jana and Chrissy!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your sweet words! We were so happy and honored to share such a special day - thank you for choosing Jana and Co. as your glam team!

Marie · Married on 09/24/2017

I got married in September 2017 in Ventura and Jana did an excellent job with my hair & makeup, as well as my mother's and grandmother's. She was very friendly and professional, and was not only able to communicate exactly what each of us wanted, but also to execute it flawlessly! I would highly recommend Jana for clients of ANY age!

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jana and Co. I had gone to a salon for my first hair and makeup trial and was so disappointed by their terrible work. Jana & Co saved the day and did an amazing trial, and then an amazing wedding day look. The ladies were the sweetest people you can imagine, they listened to all of my concerns, and did both my hair and makeup better than I could've dreamed. It held up well in the extreme heat that we had that day. I highly recommend them for any hair and makeup needs that you have. Thank you ladies, for an amazing day!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Marissa for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day!

Susana · Married on 05/13/2017

Jana and her team are AMAZING!! Jana is very professional and the sweetest woman. You'll have such a great time with her! She's super nice!! She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My skin looked perfectly flawless, I loved-loved it!! My mom, mother-in law, and maid of honor loved how their makeup turned out. Everyone was so pleased with the final look and experience. Btw, she makes sure you're schedule. You'll love her! I would highly recommend Jana for any special occasion. Thank YOU Jana, you're the BEST!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 10

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Susana!!! We were truly honored to share your wedding day . Thank you for choosing Jana and Co as your glam team!

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

Jana and her team are hands down amazing. From beginning to end, she was just the best. From my trail to the day of, communicating with her was flawless and couldn't be any easier. I'm not one for hair and makeup on the daily, so I was apprehensive to have anything done to me because I was afraid that I would look way overdone... but Jana really understood what I was going for and made me look gorgeous without the cake face. Myself, my mom, and a few gals got hair and makeup by her team and we honestly looked and felted like a million bucks. Jana and her team were professional, kind, and just overall fun. So, book her; it will be the best decision you'll make.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JANA!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Diane for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day !

Karla · Married on 04/30/2017

Jana and her team made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Jennifer did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaid's hair and mine. It looked more beautiful in pictures than I could have imagined. Codie did a beautiful job with my makeup. It was exactly what I wanted! Had such a fun day getting ready with my girls and her team. Would highly recommend them for all your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Karla for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day - thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special time in your life. Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 01/28/2017

Jana is AMAZING! She made me the beautiful vintage chic bride i wanted to be! Ive never felt so lovely!! Surprised my hair and makeup lasted through all the shenanigans...and what shenanigans they were! Thanks again n again Jana!! *MuAh*

Amy · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding was held, 1/28/2017 in Thousand Oaks, CA. Jana's crew, Erika, Kody, and Jennifer were AMAZING! They did exactly what myself and my bridesmaids envisioned. They were fun to work with--couldn't stop laughing and chatting! They showed up very early to setup. And they were SO understanding when one of my bridesmaids showed up a little late (sorry Jenn) but, they were flexible in EVERY way possible. My hair AND makeup stayed in place--all throughout the night! Did not smudge or smear, nor did my curls/bun fall apart. If you'd like your, "Getting ready" to be an unforgettable experience, please shoot Jana an email. Thanks YOU ladies!!! xoxo

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for your sweet words! We were so honored and happy to share your day!

Laney · Married on 01/14/2017

Jana Bunge and her team were wonderful to work with - they did an outstanding job on the day of my wedding, accommodated my budget, and were just absolutely a joy to work with. Could not recommend them more highly. So so glad I got to work with them!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laney for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day!

Alexis · Married on 11/20/2016

There are no words I can express to show my appreciation for how well Jana and Co. did my makeup and hair. Not only is the service amazing but the final product was beyond breathtaking. Janna and Co. has very talented individuals who you can tell are passionate about their work. I would hands down recommend Jana and Co. to anyone. Thanks again guys for making me feel breathtaking on my weds day!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a semi last minute cancellation from our makeup artist, a little less than a month before the wedding. Weddings are popular in October, and things book up quick! I was in a panic. I called Jana, and she got back to me so fast! I had called around to a bunch of other places for price comparisons, but everyone else was either charging too much or was booked! I was so happy Jana was there to help me. On the big day Jana sent Anniella to our location for makeup. She was very helpful, very professional, and did a beautiful job. I showed her a picture, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your sweet words! We were truly honored to share your special day !

Excellent service at a reasonable price.

I was recommended to Jana by my personal hair stylist for my wedding (she used Jana for her wedding) and she is the absolute BEST!!! She did my wedding hair and makeup and her team did the hair and makeup for my 7 bridesmaids, mothers, grandma, and the flower girl. Everyone was on time, professional and they did amazing work. They worked with each girl to personalize their looks and it turned out gorgeous.

Jana sets herself apart from other great makeup artists by her amazing personality, she is hilarious and an absolute sweetheart. She kept all the girls laughing and the atmosphere was so fun. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. I HIGHLY recommend her. Thank you Jana!!! :)

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design when I was searching for makeup artists that come to the venue to provide services. Jana kept in contact with me from the day I first contacted her up to our wedding. She even calls the bride a few days before the wedding just to check in, she is someone who truly cares about you (the bride) and your big day. Anniella did flawless work on my ladies and myself. We are not big makeup users, we told her what we think we wanted and she enhanced all of our natural beauty and gave us confidence. Jana and her team are so kind, truly talented, and very accommodating. If you want great service and to look absolutely beautiful, then go with Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design, you will not be disappointed! (The makeup pictured beautifully)

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Great company to work with! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 11
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 12

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to share your day!!

Jana did a fabulous job doing our makeup and hair for our wedding. She was professional and helped enhance our perfect day :)

Stacy · Married on 04/16/2016

Jana did an incredible job on me and my mother-in-laws hair for a wedding recently. She really brings to light your inner most God-given beauty. She is a sweetheart and she is so flexible. Professional in every way. I wish she was based in Fresno cause ain't no one as good as her!!