Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 5
Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 6
Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 7

Katie Glynn · Married on 10/03/2019

An absolute pleasure to work with and just amazing work!

Jana and her team were absolutely fantastic! Everyone was on time and worked to the (Jana’s own) set timeline, which meant nothing was held up further in day. Jana was able to easily come up with gorgeous hairstyles based on each girl’s vague explanation.

Her girls also did an exceptional job with the makeup. Again, they listened to each girl’s preference and worked accordingly. They asked for input and were happy to change any detail that didn’t feel quite right for any girl. We all still looked perfect at the end of the night - makeup and hair both stayed so well.

Jana and her team were friendly and were a pleasure to spend the morning with. They made us all feel very comfortable and did a truly wonderful job.

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 8
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 9
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 10
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 11

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Katie! We were truly honored to share your wedding day !
    Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team:)
  • Jenni

Jenni Jonez · Married on 09/14/2019

Jana is wonderful

I loved having Jana do my hair makeup for my wedding. I wanted a vintage vibe, and she knew exactly what to do. She knew exactly which colors looked good on me, and she was willing to work with me on which types of make-up to use. Not only that, but I just enjoyed having her in the room while getting ready. She is fun, witty, and so caring. Thank you Jana, for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 12

Hi Jenni!
    Thank you stir your sweet words and allowing me to share your wedding day !
    Being part of special moments with your beautiful mom and friends is such an honor :)
    Best wishes to you as you begin your married life!!

Christie · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience

Jana and her team were very professional. The day of my wedding she and her team were on time and had myself and my party ready with plenty of time to spare. Our makeup and hair came out just the way I had planned. Thank you Jana!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christie! We had a blast working with you and your beautiful bridal party and family - happy marriage and many hugs!!
  • Sophia

Sophia Barbinis Toder · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful!

Cody and Jen did a beautiful job on make up and hair for our entire bridal party and moms. They kept to the timeline without rushing and were a friendly addition to our morning. Everyone looked gorgeous! Thank you Jana!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Sophia!! We were so honored to share your day - thank you for choosing us to be your glam team!
  • Courtney

Courtney Mathias · Married on 06/05/2019

My experience was amazing!

Working with Jana and Co. on my wedding day could not have been a better experience! From our initial call, to my wedding day I felt so at ease with the process. Jana & her team arrived on time and worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. Highly recommend Jana and Co.!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Many thanks for your sweet words, Courtney! It was an honor to be the glam team for your beautiful gals - thank you for choosing us!

Kate Sipes · Married on 06/01/2019

A joy to work with!

Jana did the makeup for a wedding I helped coordinate in the Los Angeles area. From booking to the wedding day, Jana was professional, and down to earth with a touch of class. She partners with you to create the exact look you want for your wedding and offers a trial run. The day of the wedding Jana & Co. kept to a timeline, were very warm, personable and relaxed, adding a little serenity to a sometimes-hectic environment. The bride and bridal party were simply beautiful. Jana & Co. services are wonderful and a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Kate,
    It was so awesome working with you and our beautiful bride and family :) Loved doing hair and makeup, and sharing such a beautiful wedding day!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I could not be happier that I went with Jana and Co. Not only did they do an absolutely amazing job on all my girls and my makeup and hair (I had 11 bridesmaids!) but they were a pleasure to be around. They make everything extremely easy for you and really pay attention to what you want. I can not say enough good things about Jana and her company, they are true professionals. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 13
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

We love Jana and Co

Jana and Co did hair and makeup for my wedding and they did the most incredible job. Jana and her team showed up bright and early to do hair and makeup for me, my six bridesmaids, two junior bridesmaids and MOB and MOG. Our hair and makeup were flawless and we all got compliments throughout the day.

If you’re looking for someone to do your hair and makeup, Jana and her team will go above and beyond for you!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 14
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 15
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 16

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Rebecca! It was such an honor to be the glam team for your wedding last weekend! 7/20/19!! Thank you for choosing us to share your special day!!

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Jana was so wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She was such a positive and steady presence, which I so appreciated. She listened attentively to my vision for my hair and makeup and was super flexible and open during the entire process. In addition, when there was some difficulty with another vendor and I became teary-eyed, she was an amazing grounding force and helped me through it with understanding and kindness. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She made me feel beautiful on the big day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Aleks for your sweet words! I am truly honored to have shared your beautiful wedding day!
  • KELLY

KELLY · Married on 06/23/2018

Jana and Co!!! I am so grateful that you and your team were there on our wedding day to make us all feel and look so beautiful! Thank you for being so accommodating down to the morning of! You and your team are true professionals- miracle workers! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 21
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 22
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 23

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank YOU Kelly for allowing us to share your magical day!! We are so honored and excited to have been party of the getting ready process. Happy marriage!!

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Jana and her team brought such a joy and positive energy to my wedding day, I can not thank her enough! She made all of my bridesmaids, myself, my mom, and mother in law feel so confident and beautiful for the big day! We had such a fun time hanging out with all of them while they worked quickly and efficiently to make us all look and feel great! Jana stayed till the very end to make sure everyone was touched up and ready to go to the venue and even staged some super cute pictures for us! I can not recommend Jana and her team enough, I loved working with them! Love, Hannah

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your beautiful words! We were truly honored and thrilled to share such a perfect wedding day...congratulations!!

Amy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jana is Amazing!! Her bubbly personality is contagious and she made the whole wedding party look beautiful! My trial hair and makeup was fantastic and really put my mind at ease for the big day. She did an amazing job of making me look naturally beautiful without being over the top. She is genuinely kind and really listens to make your hair and makeup vision come true. My mom and bridesmaids loved her! She makes you feel like you are family. She and her associates were worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 24
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 25

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for allowing us to share your day! We were honored to be part of such a special time , and so happy to meet your awesome bridal party and family. Much happiness as you as you begin your married life together!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Jana and her assistant were amazing on my wedding day! Jana has been nothing but kind, understanding, and attentive throughout our time together. From the trial run, to updating the timeline numerous times for me/my family, to the big day, I always felt like I was in good hands. She made me and my girls look beyond beautiful and I am so grateful to have worked with her. A+++++

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you for your sweet words - we were truly honored to be part of your wedding day! It was wonderful working with you over the past months and leading up to the big day. You and your gals were so fun and we loved sharing your getting ready moments ...hugs to you and enjoy married life!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough about Jana and her team! Everything was perfect. They are all so talented and fit right in with my family and bridesmaids.The make-up and hair turned out gorgeous!! Jana even graciously helped fix my niece's hair (the flower girl) after the groom unwittingly messed up her original wedding hair-do playing around in the yard. Go with Jana, she's the best!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words - we were truly honored to share your day!

Naama · Married on 03/17/2018

If you want to be a bride who will be showered with compliments about how beautiful you look than Jana and Co. is your only choice.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Naama for your sweet words! I was honored to share your wedding day!

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2017

Jana and Chrissy are awesome! I just got Married on 11/12/17, Jana is very professional and just a sweet person overall. She was at the venue before I was waiting for me. My bridesmaids loved how their make up turned out and commented that after 10 hours of it being on, it still looked good. My hair and make up went perfectly with the style of my dress and I would highly recommend Jana and Co for any event you may have. ??

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, and thank you for choosing Jana and Co to share your wedding day! We were truly honored to be part of such a wonderful moment in your lives !

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

My sister-in-law used Jana and her team for her wedding in November. I can't share enough that Jana and her team are amazing . . . they are extremely professional, talented and sweet. Jana was easy to communicate with and to share hair and makeup ideas with prior to the event. Plus she has a great, fun personality that added to the day while we were getting ready. Her team and her made the entire wedding party look absolutely beautiful. They catered all of our hair and makeup styling to each of us so we all felt and looked gorgeous. Jana turned my unruly curly hair and extensions into gorgeous bouncy curls that lasted for days after the wedding. Chrissy did a phenomenal job on my makeup which still looked perfect after 10 hours of dancing and celebrating. Even after our event was over Jana continued to provide excellent service . . . she kindly shared some of her secrets on how she gave me such fabulous curls when I contacted her weeks later, still impressed by my hair and makeup. I would personally use Jana and Co again and I would recommend them to any lady out there who wants to look and feel stunning. Thank you Jana and Chrissy!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your sweet words! We were so happy and honored to share such a special day - thank you for choosing Jana and Co. as your glam team!

Marie · Married on 09/24/2017

I got married in September 2017 in Ventura and Jana did an excellent job with my hair & makeup, as well as my mother's and grandmother's. She was very friendly and professional, and was not only able to communicate exactly what each of us wanted, but also to execute it flawlessly! I would highly recommend Jana for clients of ANY age!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jana and Co. I had gone to a salon for my first hair and makeup trial and was so disappointed by their terrible work. Jana & Co saved the day and did an amazing trial, and then an amazing wedding day look. The ladies were the sweetest people you can imagine, they listened to all of my concerns, and did both my hair and makeup better than I could've dreamed. It held up well in the extreme heat that we had that day. I highly recommend them for any hair and makeup needs that you have. Thank you ladies, for an amazing day!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Marissa for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day!

Susana · Married on 05/13/2017

Jana and her team are AMAZING!! Jana is very professional and the sweetest woman. You'll have such a great time with her! She's super nice!! She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My skin looked perfectly flawless, I loved-loved it!! My mom, mother-in law, and maid of honor loved how their makeup turned out. Everyone was so pleased with the final look and experience. Btw, she makes sure you're schedule. You'll love her! I would highly recommend Jana for any special occasion. Thank YOU Jana, you're the BEST!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design 26

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Susana!!! We were truly honored to share your wedding day . Thank you for choosing Jana and Co as your glam team!

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

Jana and her team are hands down amazing. From beginning to end, she was just the best. From my trail to the day of, communicating with her was flawless and couldn't be any easier. I'm not one for hair and makeup on the daily, so I was apprehensive to have anything done to me because I was afraid that I would look way overdone... but Jana really understood what I was going for and made me look gorgeous without the cake face. Myself, my mom, and a few gals got hair and makeup by her team and we honestly looked and felted like a million bucks. Jana and her team were professional, kind, and just overall fun. So, book her; it will be the best decision you'll make.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JANA!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Diane for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your day !

Karla · Married on 04/30/2017

Jana and her team made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Jennifer did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaid's hair and mine. It looked more beautiful in pictures than I could have imagined. Codie did a beautiful job with my makeup. It was exactly what I wanted! Had such a fun day getting ready with my girls and her team. Would highly recommend them for all your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Karla for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day - thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special time in your life. Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 01/28/2017

Jana is AMAZING! She made me the beautiful vintage chic bride i wanted to be! Ive never felt so lovely!! Surprised my hair and makeup lasted through all the shenanigans...and what shenanigans they were! Thanks again n again Jana!! *MuAh*

Sent on 01/31/2017

Amy · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding was held, 1/28/2017 in Thousand Oaks, CA. Jana's crew, Erika, Kody, and Jennifer were AMAZING! They did exactly what myself and my bridesmaids envisioned. They were fun to work with--couldn't stop laughing and chatting! They showed up very early to setup. And they were SO understanding when one of my bridesmaids showed up a little late (sorry Jenn) but, they were flexible in EVERY way possible. My hair AND makeup stayed in place--all throughout the night! Did not smudge or smear, nor did my curls/bun fall apart. If you'd like your, "Getting ready" to be an unforgettable experience, please shoot Jana an email. Thanks YOU ladies!!! xoxo

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for your sweet words! We were so honored and happy to share your day!

Laney · Married on 01/14/2017

Jana Bunge and her team were wonderful to work with - they did an outstanding job on the day of my wedding, accommodated my budget, and were just absolutely a joy to work with. Could not recommend them more highly. So so glad I got to work with them!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laney for your sweet words! We were so honored to share your wedding day!