Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

79 Reviews for Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

• Kathrin

Kathrin Rosenberger · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Fairtale Wedding

Jana (and Jenn) did an AMAZING job in doing the make-up and hair for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom the day of my wedding. Not only did they make us look gorgeous, they were incredibly friendly the entire time and even gave some help to those in the bridal party who did their own hair and makeup. They were incredibly flexible when one of the bridal party was late, easy-going throughout the day, and even accommodated a last-minute request for one of my bridesmaids to get their hair done even though they had initially opted to do their own. Jana and Jenn arrived early and made me feel at ease during the entire primp session. Thank you for helping make my wedding the beautiful day it was!! I'm so glad I chose Jana and I highly recommend her for anyone looking to get hair/make-up done in the Simi Valley area. The hair and make-up lasted all day and through the evening and still looked great by the end with only minor touch-ups being required for the lipstick after eating.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kathrin! We were so excited and honored to share your day. Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team :)

Shawna K. · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Jana & Co were great!

Jana and her crew were wonderful to work with! Jana is so kind and helped create a positive, fun and relaxing atmosphere on the morning of my wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Shawna for allowing us to share in the getting ready process for your wedding day - we were honored and thrilled to be part of such a special time in the lives of your friends and family. Happy marriage!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cash · Married on 09/12/2020

Made me and my bridesmaids look Beautiful!

Jana was professional and really listened to me and my bridesmaids. She did gorgeous makeup and hair.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your sweet words - it was an honor to share your day with precious family and friends - thank you for choosing us!!

Shannon Sleeth · Married on 08/29/2020

Quick to respond, inexpensive, impressive results

From my first phone call, I knew Jana and her team would be a pleasure to work with. She was the only hair/makeup artist that didn’t try to sell me on a look I wasn’t interested in and instead valued my opinions. She’s prompt to respond to everything, flexible when changes are made, and very inexpensive compared to other hair & makeup companies I looked at.

My wedding day went flawlessly, and myself and all my ladies got lots of hair and makeup compliments. If you have any flower girls make sure they get the flower girl treatment! They LOVED every second of it and looked so cute walking down the aisle.

I would highly recommend Jana and Co to any bride and any friend 💕

Sent on 09/03/2020

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Shannon! We were so honored and blessed to share your wedding day - best wishes to you and husband as you begin your married life together!

Laura King · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible Hair & Makeup!

I used Jana's company for my wedding and I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and myself that needed to be done. We had to be ready by 1pm and started at about 8:15am; they were very quick compared to my other experiences as a bridesmaid. We had Jenn and Wendy for hair and Cody for makeup and all of them were not only super talented and amazing, but they were also extremely sweet and so much fun to work with! After the wedding Jana followed up with me and also sent pictures that her girls had taken throughout the day. I would recommend them to anyone! They truly made my bridesmaids and me feel gorgeous on my special day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laura for choosing us to share your day - We are so honored to be your glam team !! Happy honeymoon !

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2019

The Most Beautiful I Ever Felt

Working with Jana was an absolute dream in the realm of hair & makeup! To preface, I'm familiar with trends but I'm very classic in my preferences and even more basic in my usual hair and makeup routine. My husband and I were eloping in LA and Jana came as a reference from our planner - from the very beginning working with her was a breeze! She made sure she had all our information up front (other vendors, logistical details, payments, etc.) so nothing would be bothersome day-of. She came extra early after we had some concerns we would be starting too late and made the effort to grab a key from the desk so we didn't have to go down and get her. And she brought absolutely everything she could possibly need, including her own chair and a cape, things you don't often see (or expect) when someone comes to you.

Now for the actual styling: just WOW. I wanted made-up but neutral and for my hair, curled and pinned but loose. After all we were eloping - I didn't want to be overly formal. She rolled with that and truly made me feel and look the most beautiful I have ever felt, and more comfortable than I have ever been wearing make-up and a hairstyle! Her products were excellent and lasted without ever feeling heavy. She also made a custom touch-up kit with a few essentials just in case. I honestly didn't need it but having a Chapstick for a long day outside proved life saving! I especially loved her process - she does hair as a 2-step, step 1 was curling & pinning my hair to set. Then she did make-up. Step 2 was the styling. I certainly feel taking the extra time for this is what helped make it so perfect! Lastly, Jana. She was wonderful! So accommodating and at ease, I was a bit stressed early on because I was rushing out of the shower when she arrived, but she made me feel right at home with easy conversation that got me even more excited for our elopement!

This is already long but I truly can't say enough about how excellent my experience was! Highly recommend Jana and I can only imagine how awesome her team must be as well!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Hi Sarah!
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words!! I was so honored to share your day and loved being part of the morning :) Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing Jana and Co. to be the glam team your wedding day!

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2019

They did amazing!

They did an amazing job on my wedding day! My makeup was great and my hair turned out beautiful. It was great to be able to work with them and come up with a hairstyle and makeup look that fit well. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Make- up!

Working with Jana and her staff was amazing! I had Jess do my make up for my wedding. She was so nice, and did exactly what i asked her for.
    She really made my vision come to life, and i have never felt more beautiful. Jess kept to the timeline to make sure that everyone was finished in time for photos. To me that is the most important part, making sure everything goes according to plan.

Ultimately it was a lovely experience!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your beautiful words!! We were so honored to share your day-thank you for choosing Jana and Co.!!

Martha Glynn · Married on 10/06/2019

Great to work with

Jana and her staff were wonderful to work with before and during the wedding day. On time, professional, efficient and fun. They looked at each of our differences and worked to make us who we were and not looking all the same. Thank you Jana.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Katie Glynn · Married on 10/03/2019

An absolute pleasure to work with and just amazing work!

Jana and her team were absolutely fantastic! Everyone was on time and worked to the (Jana’s own) set timeline, which meant nothing was held up further in day. Jana was able to easily come up with gorgeous hairstyles based on each girl’s vague explanation.

Her girls also did an exceptional job with the makeup. Again, they listened to each girl’s preference and worked accordingly. They asked for input and were happy to change any detail that didn’t feel quite right for any girl. We all still looked perfect at the end of the night - makeup and hair both stayed so well.

Jana and her team were friendly and were a pleasure to spend the morning with. They made us all feel very comfortable and did a truly wonderful job.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Katie! We were truly honored to share your wedding day !
    Thank you for choosing us to be your glam team:)
  • Jenni

Jenni Jonez · Married on 09/14/2019

Jana is wonderful

I loved having Jana do my hair makeup for my wedding. I wanted a vintage vibe, and she knew exactly what to do. She knew exactly which colors looked good on me, and she was willing to work with me on which types of make-up to use. Not only that, but I just enjoyed having her in the room while getting ready. She is fun, witty, and so caring. Thank you Jana, for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Hi Jenni!
    Thank you stir your sweet words and allowing me to share your wedding day !
    Being part of special moments with your beautiful mom and friends is such an honor :)
    Best wishes to you as you begin your married life!!

Christie · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience

Jana and her team were very professional. The day of my wedding she and her team were on time and had myself and my party ready with plenty of time to spare. Our makeup and hair came out just the way I had planned. Thank you Jana!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christie! We had a blast working with you and your beautiful bridal party and family - happy marriage and many hugs!!
  • Ashley

Ashley Wallace · Married on 08/11/2019

Loved working with Jana and her team! THE BEST!

Jana and her team are absolutely fantastic! I am so thrilled I hired them for my wedding day, easily one of the best planning decisions I made. I had a trial ahead of time where she listened to everything I asked for and made sure I was totally happy with the final hair and make-up product. On the day of the wedding, her team was punctual, upbeat and did such an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids, everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and were so happy with the outcome. I asked for a few changes to my make-up on the day-of, and everything was exactly as I envisioned it. Jana also shared a ton of pictures of us getting ready (we didn't have our professional photographer until later in the day) which was amazing to have. On top of being very talented and making everyone look their absolute best, they are just the sweetest people (definitely the type you want to hang out with on your wedding day!) and so glad they were a part of my special day. Would definitely hire them for any wedding needs!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Barbinis Toder · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful!

Cody and Jen did a beautiful job on make up and hair for our entire bridal party and moms. They kept to the timeline without rushing and were a friendly addition to our morning. Everyone looked gorgeous! Thank you Jana!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Sophia!! We were so honored to share your day - thank you for choosing us to be your glam team!
  • Shannon

Shannon McGrath Sasz · Married on 06/30/2019

Fabulous!

I live in Phoenix and reached out to Jana after seeing all her wonderful reviews and reading her bio on her website...something just "clicked" that she would be the perfect fit for my mom's 75th birthday celebration at the Four Seasons in Westlake. I knew I had to reach out to her and see if she was available.

Jana called me after hours once she received my email inquiry request and her kind, sweet voice gave me the reassurance that she was the BEST hair & make-up artist for our event! We were not disappointed! Her team were professional, courteous, fun and beyond talented!!
    We all felt fabulous for the party! Thank you Jana and your incredible team for making our day so special

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your encouraging words!!! So happy and honored to share such a special time in the lives of your family :)
  • Courtney

Courtney Mathias · Married on 06/05/2019

My experience was amazing!

Working with Jana and Co. on my wedding day could not have been a better experience! From our initial call, to my wedding day I felt so at ease with the process. Jana & her team arrived on time and worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. Highly recommend Jana and Co.!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Many thanks for your sweet words, Courtney! It was an honor to be the glam team for your beautiful gals - thank you for choosing us!

Kate Sipes · Married on 06/01/2019

A joy to work with!

Jana did the makeup for a wedding I helped coordinate in the Los Angeles area. From booking to the wedding day, Jana was professional, and down to earth with a touch of class. She partners with you to create the exact look you want for your wedding and offers a trial run. The day of the wedding Jana & Co. kept to a timeline, were very warm, personable and relaxed, adding a little serenity to a sometimes-hectic environment. The bride and bridal party were simply beautiful. Jana & Co. services are wonderful and a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Kate,
    It was so awesome working with you and our beautiful bride and family :) Loved doing hair and makeup, and sharing such a beautiful wedding day!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I could not be happier that I went with Jana and Co. Not only did they do an absolutely amazing job on all my girls and my makeup and hair (I had 11 bridesmaids!) but they were a pleasure to be around. They make everything extremely easy for you and really pay attention to what you want. I can not say enough good things about Jana and her company, they are true professionals. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

We love Jana and Co

Jana and Co did hair and makeup for my wedding and they did the most incredible job. Jana and her team showed up bright and early to do hair and makeup for me, my six bridesmaids, two junior bridesmaids and MOB and MOG. Our hair and makeup were flawless and we all got compliments throughout the day.

If you’re looking for someone to do your hair and makeup, Jana and her team will go above and beyond for you!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Rebecca! It was such an honor to be the glam team for your wedding last weekend! 7/20/19!! Thank you for choosing us to share your special day!!

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Jana was so wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She was such a positive and steady presence, which I so appreciated. She listened attentively to my vision for my hair and makeup and was super flexible and open during the entire process. In addition, when there was some difficulty with another vendor and I became teary-eyed, she was an amazing grounding force and helped me through it with understanding and kindness. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She made me feel beautiful on the big day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Aleks for your sweet words! I am truly honored to have shared your beautiful wedding day!
  • KELLY

KELLY · Married on 06/23/2018

Jana and Co!!! I am so grateful that you and your team were there on our wedding day to make us all feel and look so beautiful! Thank you for being so accommodating down to the morning of! You and your team are true professionals- miracle workers! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank YOU Kelly for allowing us to share your magical day!! We are so honored and excited to have been party of the getting ready process. Happy marriage!!

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Jana and her team brought such a joy and positive energy to my wedding day, I can not thank her enough! She made all of my bridesmaids, myself, my mom, and mother in law feel so confident and beautiful for the big day! We had such a fun time hanging out with all of them while they worked quickly and efficiently to make us all look and feel great! Jana stayed till the very end to make sure everyone was touched up and ready to go to the venue and even staged some super cute pictures for us! I can not recommend Jana and her team enough, I loved working with them! Love, Hannah

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your beautiful words! We were truly honored and thrilled to share such a perfect wedding day...congratulations!!

Amy · Married on 05/18/2018

Jana is Amazing!! Her bubbly personality is contagious and she made the whole wedding party look beautiful! My trial hair and makeup was fantastic and really put my mind at ease for the big day. She did an amazing job of making me look naturally beautiful without being over the top. She is genuinely kind and really listens to make your hair and makeup vision come true. My mom and bridesmaids loved her! She makes you feel like you are family. She and her associates were worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for allowing us to share your day! We were honored to be part of such a special time , and so happy to meet your awesome bridal party and family. Much happiness as you as you begin your married life together!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Jana and her assistant were amazing on my wedding day! Jana has been nothing but kind, understanding, and attentive throughout our time together. From the trial run, to updating the timeline numerous times for me/my family, to the big day, I always felt like I was in good hands. She made me and my girls look beyond beautiful and I am so grateful to have worked with her. A+++++

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you for your sweet words - we were truly honored to be part of your wedding day! It was wonderful working with you over the past months and leading up to the big day. You and your gals were so fun and we loved sharing your getting ready moments ...hugs to you and enjoy married life!