Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2022

Wiere Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Pismo Beach, California, providing personalized wedding planning experiences to couples on California's central coast. Lead planner Tiffany Wiere has three years' experience as a catering and events manager, so she's an expert in event design, creating timelines, and selecting menus. She also recently planned her own wedding- She'd love to help create your own perfect day!

Wiere Weddings is extremely detail-oriented, and will ensure every aspect of your celebration is flawless, no matter how small. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, letting you choose the level of assistance you'd prefer. As well as your ceremony and reception, they can also plan your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party, and help find your guest accommodations. To learn more about how they can help with your special day, contact Wiere Weddings today.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

C
Courtney Sent on 05/23/2023
5 out of 5 rating

What an Ease to Work With!

Ease is the best word to describe Tiffany and my experience with her. From the beginning looking for month of coordinator she was truthfully the easiest hire. Since I only had 6 weeks from start of planning to the big day I knew I needed some who was just that. We clicked the second we had our first phone conversation which made again put me at ease. Now, hiring her only for “month of/day of coordinator was something I didn’t even think existed so finding her was fantastic. She customized a wedding package that fit my needs to a tea. Now for the day of she was a god sent. It was so nice not to think of a thing. I mean I had planned everything up to that point so it was her time to shine. She did all that and more. It made for our perfect day to be just that … perfect! I’m a control freak so for me to feel comfortable and at ease allowing someone I just met take over my planned day says a lot. It was easy to do that, Tiffany made it easy. I can’t thank her enough!
I
Isamar Sent on 06/26/2023

Sweetest Coordinator

We hired Tiffany to be our month of coordinator for our wedding.
She made everything so easy and handled all the decor & setup of our main day.
She was a true ninja handling everything so quietly & effective. She truly helped make my day be so beautiful & stress free.
A
Amber C. Sent on 12/15/2022

Excellent Service!

You can tell that she’s planned a lot of events. She knew what we needed to be doing through each stage of the planning. She was open to whatever changes we made and found us some pretty amazing vendors. She was able to meet with us both in person and over the phone whenever we had questions. She was also there the day of, helping set up decorations and making sure the vendors knew where to go.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Tiffany Wiere
Tiffany Wiere
Owner & Lead Planner

Hey there! My name is Tiffany Wiere, the owner and lead planner of Wiere Weddings! I was born and raised in Australia, and moved to the USA 6 years ago to be with my husband. I am a hopeless romantic - hence moving halfway across the world for the man I adore 💗 I studied hospitality management at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa, and have been working as an events and catering manager ever since. My love for events, and especially weddings, is my passion. I love hearing each couples love story and how I can make their wedding day a reflection of them!

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding