Central Coast Party Helpers Reviews

12 | Paso Robles, CA

12 Reviews for Central Coast Party Helpers

Tina Radovich · Married on 09/22/2018

Be A Guest At YOUR Party

We had a destination wedding "weekend" filled with back to back events. Brigette and her team helped to coordinate with me on two of the events and helped me SO much. I fully trusted her and my husband and I had as much fun all weekend as our 70 out of town guests!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Thanks Tina, it was a great weekend, now we love the yacht club:) Can't wait till the reunion? Let's start planning lol
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 07/14/2018

Knowledgeable & Efficient

As a wedding planner, I was very impressed by Central Coast Party Helpers Bud Tending Service. Mandisa was very knowledgeable of the items and service provided. She was helpful to the guests at the wedding when interested in joining in on the edibles or smoking of cannabis. Thanks for your hard work and efficiency to keep a safe and fun environment during the wedding.

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Thank you Tracey, It's always a pleasure working with you. We are looking forward to another amazing 2019 and beyond:)

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2018

Central Coast Party Helpers did an extraordinary job helping with the 90th birthday party I put on for my parents last month -- so much so that it couldn't have been a better experience. We had about 70 people ranging from kids to 90s, many of whom had driven to Arroyo Grande from Los Angeles or San Francisco. Our bartender and server, Patty and Sophia, were each a remarkable combination of professional and personable. They invented creative solutions to a couple of problems caused by having an outdoor event on a windy day, helped people who needed it with the buffet, ensured vegetarian entrees were reserved for actual vegetarians, were right on top of bringing out the big cake with candles, and were packing up dirty dishes for pickup before I knew it. Owner Brigitte Faulkner was also really helpful in coordinating directly with the caterers and advising me on other things in advance. 6 stars!

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the kind words, we love what we do and I guess it shows. Feel free to call on us anytime:). Brigitte

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

WE. COULD. NOT. HAVE. DONE. IT. WITHOUT. THEM.

The help that Central Coast Party Helpers provides is invaluable. They plated and served appetizers, restocked the bar, picked up trash, plated desserts, mixed cocktails, swept floors, put away leftovers, washed dishes, cut cake, provided coffee service, clean up rentals, etc. the list just goes on and on! By hiring them our family and friends did not have to lift a finger during our July 2017 wedding. Every time I saw their crew they were running around making our reception perfect. They went above and beyond and we were told we left the venue cleaner than anyone else the facility had ever seen! Thank you all so much again!

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Danielle. We loved serving you and your guests and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself:) Brigitte

Kira · Married on 09/06/2015

Bridgitte was organized and gave a lot of valuable insight. Her staff was professional and friendly. They made sure my guests were comfortable, had a good time, and had everything they needed. They helped with set up and did a beautiful job. They cleaned up in record time as well. I am very grateful to Central Coast Party Helpers, they ensured set up/take down and service at my wedding wedding went seamlessly.

I would highly recommend hiring them for any event you are having in the Central Coast.

Alma · Married on 10/18/2014

Central Coast Party Helpers provided staff for a Winemaker's Dinner. They were great at following direction, table set-up, clean-up and everything else in between. The servers all wore elegant uniforms and were very professional.

• F

Fara · Married on 08/03/2014

Central Coast Party Helpers is the best service we have ever experienced in our whole lives. We felt just like royalty at our party and so did all of our guests. They followed our directions on how we wanted our party set up and far exceed our expectations. My husband and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage at the Dallidet Adobe Gardens in SLO California. The set up was breathtaking and the service extraordinary. All of a=our dreams came true thanks to CCPH.

We used Central Coast Party Helpers for my sister's bachelorette party and I am so thankful we did! We wanted a helper to help mix and serve drinks and assist the private chef. I was a little worried we wouldn't have enough for her to do and at one point I thought it might be more work to have to tell her to do this and do that. I was wrong! As soon as our party helper arrived she was ready to go! She went above and beyond every second she was there. She thought to do things I never would have (like refresh the salsa). Our party helper made the evening so carefree for all attendees and we honestly felt so spoiled having her there. Any time I would try to do some kind of work for the party, she would instantly take over and would not let me lift a finger. Our helper worked literally nonstop up until the minute she left.

I would recommend Central Coast Party Helpers for anyone for any party/event, dinner, anything! I will definitely use them again next chance I get! Having a Central Coast Party Helper is a small thing you can do to take your party to the next level with absolutely no effort!!

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

Brigitte went above and beyond in helping us with our wedding this May! We used Central Coast Party Helpers to hire two bartenders and five servers for our wedding, and they were great. The staff was very professional and helped move a ton of chairs from the ceremony site to the reception area, which was incredibly helpful and saved us from having to rent two sets of chairs. The servers were wonderful and moved seamlessly throughout the reception to clear dirty plates and cups, fill glasses for the champagne toast, and overall make sure our guests were comfortable. We also rented a (last-minute) coffee station through them which was very affordable!

During the planning process, Brigitte was wonderful - she helped me find a day-of coordinator within my limited budget, and was honest and fair in working within my budget to get the amount of servers and bartenders we would need for our guest list. She also came out to our venue final walk through and helped us plan where the bar would be, etc. She also sent us a couple thank you cards after booking, and after the wedding itself, which I thought was a very nice personal touch. I would definitely recommend Central Coast Party Helpers!

Kyle · Married on 08/01/2016

Brigitte was my contact and she was GREAT. Right away what I appreciated was that I could tell she was honest with me about what we needed for our wedding and wasn't at all trying to add to the bill and make an extra buck. Ultimately that's what sealed the deal for me to want to work with them. Then, they really won my wife over when they sent us a card after we just talked to them on the phone, before we even booked them. The card was a genuine gesture and really made us comfortable with booking. After we booked Brigitte was always quick to respond to any questions I had and offered tips that I found valuable being someone who has never been involved in any event planning. The day of the wedding was great. They did exactly what we needed them to do with only one minor mistake at the bar because we had premixed cocktails (because we had to). Even when that happened, I just mentioned it to the bartender and he fixed it immediately. Overall, we were very happy and I would recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Tasha · Married on 09/03/2016

2.0

Bridgette was very nice until we had to alter our original contract from 3 servers to 1. We had not realized our caterers were staffing two servers. She did not seem to want to work with us after this. Closer to the wedding day she did ease up and seemed happy to be apart of our event. On our wedding day our server Cassidy was an absolute sweetheart and went above and beyond to do anything and everything we asked for. She was hardly seen and she was definitely a big reason why our wedding reception went so smoothly. We are extremely happy we hired her!

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Hi Tasha, Thank you for your kind words, we struggle sometimes with caterers promising to do the work and leaving a mess for our guests and of course us, but it worked out and I'm glad you were happy with Cassidy, she is one of our favorite party helpers:) Brigitte

nancy · Married on 11/07/2014

0.0

Central Coast Party Helpers provided staffing for my daughter's wedding in Santa Margarita. They were superb! Brigitte and all her waitstaff were professional, pleasant, capable and effective. Numerous guests commented to me on how helpful and charming the staff was. When I do another event on the central coast I won't do it without them!