Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Your Perfect Event Starts Here!

A dedicated wedding DJ in Central Coast, California, Central Coast Premier Entertainment is a great choice to bring into your wedding day festivities in order to ensure a fun, energetic performance that the crowd will love. This group is a team of entertainment specialists and the perfect match for your DJ and music needs.

Central Coast Premier Entertainment loves to work events small and large, intimate and crazy, and they especially love to get a crowd of people on their feet and to the dance floor! Aside from the beat of the party, this entertainment company includes services such as:

• Wide range of music genres and extensive libraries
  • Bilingual DJ and MC

Bilingual MC (12)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)

Javier was absolutely amazing! Hands down the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. We were so honored to have had him as our DJ for our wedding. He stepped in at the rehearsal as our officiant was unable to be there. He definitely knows what he is doing and made sure the wedding flowed from beginning til the very end. I received so many compliments from our guest because he is truly the best. Thank you so much for making our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javi was absolutely wonderful to work with. He met with us a few times prior to the wedding to go over our music choices and other details. Eddie B. was the DJ who actually did our wedding, and he was AMAZING! Eddie was extremely professional, courteous to everyone, and accommodated all of our music perfectly. He kept everyone on track, and gave us excellent suggestions for how to get our timeline back on track when we took a little longer than expected for family pics :-) Eddie had us all on the dance floor with great songs. I am so happy to have had Eddie as a part of my special day! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Javi, Eddie, and the entire Central Coast Premier Entertainment team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deanna, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Javi was a pleasure to work with. My daughter and her husband sing, so sound quality was very important, and Javi made sure all the music selected was played and heard. He set up an area for the couple to sing, with all of his equipment which was so helpful.He was very flexible as the couple sang 3 songs, we parents did a flash mob dance that we added last minute, he kept the party going with great music, but didn't overtake the party as I have seen other DJ's do. His website is VERY helpful and user friendly as you prepare, and he was very helpful at the rehearsal as well. Completely professional, but we all really felt like he went above and beyond to make this a special wedding. Thank you Javi, we HIGHLY recommend you.
Dr, Marlin and Sheri Mills

220x220 sq 1469806105575 ejc 0037
220x220 sq 1469806628469 2000 mgg 0715

2 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
CC Premier Entertainment is INCREDIBLE and comes highly recommended. I would have to vouch and say they are one of the best DJ companies I have had the pleasure of working with. They are friendly, professional and bring a fun and positive vibe to all their events. Their various music genres will get you shaking the night away. They really go above and beyond not only for their clients, also the vendor team with an extra helping hand when needed. Lets talk about an AWESOME DJ company!

Javier from CC Premier Entertainment is the real deal! Not only does he love music but his passion is evident and understands and appreciates every song he plays, his vast knowledge in music gives him the knowledge to select the perfect song to keep the party going strong. I highly recommend Javier and his professional crew for any wedding or event.

CC Premier Entertainment is one of the best DJ/Entertainment companies in the central coast. As wedding planners, we I have worked with this team for many events, and they are a go-to for a great time. Javier and his team are punctual, go above and beyond, and always ready to get the party started. They are wonderful DJs, always professional and I am always happy to send my clients to them. They are not only wonderfully skilled as DJs, but they also understand with passion various music genres and can change the pace at a drop of a dime. This is extremely helpful when the course of the evening has to change to accommodate a timeline. Excellent entertainers and service all around!

I'm a Wedding Photographer and I've worked with Javier from CC Premier Entertainment in several weddings, he is a very talented DJ, super fun to work with, pays attention to details, and most important in all the weddings that we've done together, the Bride and Groom are always on the dance floor !!! Amazing working with you Javi

There are so many amazing things I can say about Javi and his team. I've had the pleasure of working with CCPE so many times and each time is an amazing experience. Being in the wedding industry we all come across many vendors and I'm proud to say that I know everything is going to run smoothly when I see CCPE as the entertainment/dj for the event. Whether it's changing the timeline at the last second to accommodate lighting for photos or managing a crowd of 400 guests together. I know I'm in great hands with Javi by my side. I look forward to the many weddings we have together in the future!

524 E Branch St, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420   See On Map