202 Tank Farm Rd STE E, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 7

About Kramer Events

The way hosting an event should be. Easy, fun, and simple. With a team of services that were engineered to work together, so that everything runs smoothly, with white glove service. Letting YOU enjoy YOUR celebration.

Simplistic and easy: We believe the planning process should be simple and easy. Your event should feel so effortless that you feel like a guest at your own celebration.

Team Synergy: We believe if we work together as a unified team you’ll have a smoother event

Customer Experience: We believe we aren’t just there for your event, we are there for YOU, every step of the way.

Simplifying Your Celebration

Kramer Events 6
Kramer Events 7

Terri Kenyon · Married on 01/20/2019

The best!

I was planning our wedding from a fairly long distance away and without Melissa and her team we would have been a stressed out, mess. What truly made our wedding complete though, was Dustin our DJ/MC. He was so relaxed and helpful throughout the last few weeks and our guests absolutely LOVED him! They're still talking about what a great party it was and how Dustin blended in and became part of the family, rather then just a "vendor". We could not have been happier & highly recommend Kramer & Dustin for your events!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kramer Events's reply:

Thank you Terri!!! It was wonderful working with you and glad we could help you out in a pinch! I love what you said about working with our DJ Dustin! He's wonderful and welcome to the Kramer Events family!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Wagner · Married on 11/24/2018

A fantastic experience

Dustin Ward was amazing- he did a great job of communicating with me beforehand and he played every song I wanted him to play at the wedding :)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kramer Events's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for reviewing DJ Dustin! We are so happy you were happy with the experience you got from the Kramer Team

Meggan Ogorek · Married on 10/27/2018

They've got everything, Don't look any Further!

My husband and I contacted Kramer because they were an approved vendor for our wedding and they, by far, exceeded our expectations. They've got everything we were looking for! Photography, DJ, lighting and I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings- we didn't have to call multiple vendors for our wedding- one call and done. SUPER CONVENIENT! The DJ, Lou was in constant communication with me, making sure i got what i paid for & more. The photographer was awesome, he called week of to do a run through, making sure he knew where the boys and ladies were. He made me laugh, which was great for all of the photos. OMG the photos came our GORGEOUS! I didn't even know they were there during the ceremony. The lighting was perfect, not too dim and not too bright, they definitely knew what they were doing. Kramer is even putting together our photo album, which is amazing because I would love to put that together, but I know I never would. I would rebook Kramer if i had to do it all over again and i would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kramer Events's reply:

Oh my gosh Meggan!!!!!!! Your Kramer Team is overjoyed to read your review! WOW! We are humbled and so happy you were so happy with the services we provided you. Thank for the amazing opportunity to work with such a great couple like you and Jeff! Happy Holidays and can't wait for you to see your wedding album. I know it's going to be beautiful and you can relive your day all over again!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kramer Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Higuera Ranch
    Higuera Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Kramer Events provides smooth planning and coordination throughout your Wedding Weekend! From professional DJ's to quality lighting, they will bring life to your reception. Their amazing team will capture your vision!

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

The folks at Kramer Events are top-notch! Always a pleasure to communicate with and work with!

• Mariposa String Quartet
    Mariposa String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We have performed at two events where Kramer Events has been working, too. Everyone was very professional, very nice, and their operation ran very smoothly. I heard good comments from the guests, as well!

• 202 Tank Farm Rd STE E San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map