San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda Holder Events

LOVE is why we are here. It comes in many shapes and sizes. And we are happy to celebrate them all! We proudly support everyone's choice and opportunity to get married! We do not discriminate. We are here to serve you, and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Hi! I'm Amanda Holder, owner of Amanda Holder Events. I spent almost 15 years as a corporate event planner for organizations such as the PGA TOUR, IMG Worldwide, NBC television, CBS television and REC Solar. The first wedding I ever planned was for live television at five o'clock in the morning. And, I've been hooked ever since.

After years of planning weddings, baby showers, fundraisers and everything in-between, in addition to my full-time corporate event planning career, I finally launched my own full-time business. In 2014, three of my industry friends and I founded The Wedding Space in San Luis Obispo, CA, a collaborative workspace for wedding professionals. In 2016, five fellow wedding planners and I founded SLO Wedding Planners, a cooperative networking group, designed to help raise the standard of service in the industry. We are members of Central Coast Wedding Professionals, SLO Wedding Vendors, The Wedding Standard, and are active in various other industry organizations. We were recently honored with the award for Best Wedding Planner in San Luis Obispo County by the folks at California Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVE what we do!

The team at Amanda Holder Events specializes in wedding and event design, planning and coordination on the Central Coast of California, from Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo, to Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara. Our team can plan your entire wedding or event from start to finish, consult with you as you do the planning, and/or coordinate the big day.

Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation where we will get to know your story, get a feel for your style, and devise a plan to make your vision a reality.

Amanda Holder Events can handle any type and size of event:

• Weddings & Receptions
• Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Proposals
• Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Graduation Parties, Baby Showers
• Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Festivals, Sporting Events & more…

Follow Amanda Holder Events on

f011d3ce49daf748 1532087424 a3adffdf68e90e29 1532087421948 6 b6
f5429f4f7f2984af 1532087425 685bb53b32ecb286 1532087421949 7 b7

75 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2018

If you want a wedding day without a care in the world then Amanda Holder Events is the ONLY option. She and her team think of and cover every detail from start to finish. Every one of our vendors repeatedly told us we had the A team with Amanda and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Amanda & Julia for caring as much about my wedding day as I did. You are loved by all and now I understand why. XOXO

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 1
    Amanda Holder Events 2
    Amanda Holder Events 3

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...Victoria, thank you so much! We loved working with you to bring your beautiful and intimate wedding to life! It was the perfect day! xoxo

Kody · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was amazing! Very professional, easy to work with, great communication! Day of coordination she was awesome she did a great job making sure all our decor was set perfectly, handled all the vendors, and kept our friends and family in line. We cannot recommend her enough! Thank you for making our day amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Kody! We had so much fun working with you both!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding, perfect experience!

I am not sure that I have the words to be able to express my thanks and gratitude towards Amanda and everything that she and her team has done to create and execute my dream wedding experience. Working alongside Amanda was the best decision I could have ever made (aside from saying “yes” to the wedding proposal!). Prior to wedding planning, I was a ball of nerves and stress and I had no vision for the wedding whatsoever. Amanda’s full service coordination package was exactly what I needed. From Day 1, she was calm, professional, and easy to talk to and connect with. She helped build a wedding that matched the personalities and wants of my husband and I, with very little help from the two of us (neither my husband nor I are particularly creative or artsy…). She knew all of the vendors in the area and clearly had established positive, strong relationships with each of the folks that worked the event. The wedding day itself ran so smoothly. She remembered every little detail and helped everything go exactly as planned. Everyone that she recommended and subsequently hired as vendors - from caterers, DJ, flowers - they were perfect. My father thanked her in his speech as even he realized how much of the wedding success was due to her and her team! I can honestly say that there is nothing that was missed and nothing that I would have changed about the wedding and it was Amanda that made it all possible. The services that she provides are top-notch, VIP status work. Anyone that has the opportunity to work with her should feel incredibly blessed and lucky that they are working with the best event planner, period.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Jennifer & Casey - Thank you for the kind words. It was SUCH a pleasure working with you. From the first time we met in the city by the bay, to our final goodbyes on wedding night...I enjoyed every minute. I'm so inspired by your love story! Wishing you a lifetime of love, light and laughter!

Amanda Holder Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Michael Stephens Photography
    Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Amanda Holder Events was nothing less that phenomenal! Amanda and her team are super efficient, well organized and caring of the other vendors around them. I fully endorse Amanda Holder Events!!!

• Trumpet Vine Catering
    Trumpet Vine Catering Wedding Caterers

Amanda is a true gem in our industry. From her professional polished approach to event management, to her warm, supportive and fun energy, we are always excited to work with Amanda and her team. We know when we refer a client to Amanda Holder, they are in great hands!

• Copper & Crystal
    Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

Amanda is such a breathe of fresh air! As soon as my team arrives, Amanda promptly provides us with everything we need to know and she continues to be a source of support throughout the night. Leading up to the event, Amanda provides very clear and concise information for every vendor allowing for no surprises upon arrival. She truly understands what it takes to run a successful event and gets ahead of any possible issue before they even have a chance to become problematic. I would happily work with her every weekend if I could!!

• San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 See on map