Amanda Holder Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

LOVE is why we are here. It comes in many shapes and sizes. And we are happy to celebrate them all! We proudly support everyone’s choice and opportunity to get married! We do not discriminate. We are here to serve you, and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Hi! I’m Amanda Holder, owner of Amanda Holder Events. I spent almost 15 years as a corporate event planner for organizations such as the PGA TOUR, IMG Worldwide, NBC television, CBS television and REC Solar. The first wedding I ever planned was for live television at five o’clock in the morning. And, I’ve been hooked ever since.

After years of planning weddings, baby showers, fundraisers and everything in-between, in addition to my full-time corporate event planning career, I finally launched my own full-time business. In 2014, three of my industry friends and I founded The Wedding Space in San Luis Obispo, CA, a collaborative workspace for wedding professionals. In 2016, five fellow wedding planners and I founded SLO Wedding Planners, a cooperative networking group, designed to help raise the standard of service in the industry. We are members of Central Coast Wedding Professionals, SLO Wedding Vendors, The Wedding Standard, and are active in various other industry organizations. We were recently honored with the award for Best Wedding Planner in San Luis Obispo County by the folks at California Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVE what we do!

The team at Amanda Holder Events specializes in wedding and event design, planning and coordination on the Central Coast of California, from Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo, to Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara. Our team can plan your entire wedding or event from start to finish, consult with you as you do the planning, and/or coordinate the big day.

Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation where we will get to know your story, get a feel for your style, and devise a plan to make your vision a reality.

Amanda Holder Events can handle any type and size of event:

• Weddings & Receptions
• Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Proposals
• Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Graduation Parties, Baby Showers
• Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Festivals, Sporting Events & more…

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Mej
    Mej C. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service, prepared staff, great communication

We are a vendor team who worked with Amanda this past weekend, and our experience with her and her team was excellent. She brought a full team of very prepared staff who knew the details and the timeline of the event very well. The team communicated with us throughout the event to ensure that we were on the same page and was willing to help with anything we needed that would make the day run smoothly.

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Our entire team had the best time working with y'all! You went above and beyond and we are grateful! Looking forward to working with you many more times this year!
  • Theresa
    Theresa C. Married on 11/05/2022

Amanda Holder & Team exceeded every expectation

Our wedding went off without a hitch because of the excellent coordination services provided by Amanda Holder and her team. Amanda stepped in to help as soon as we decided to hire her over a year before our wedding to be our day-of coordinator and checked in with us every month till the big day. She was there every step of the way to offer guidance, expertise, and support throughout our wedding planning experience. When our wedding weekend arrived, Amanda and her team helped ensure everyone including vendors was on-time, knew where to set-up, and checked in with us throughout the events (rehearsal, welcome reception, rehearsal dinner & wedding day-of coordination) to ensure my now husband and I were taken care of. I would highly recommend Amanda time and time again for any couple looking for an expert wedding coordinator to ensure a smooth and successful wedding day!

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for the kind words, love! That means so much to me and my entire team! We LOVED working with you and seeing all your wedding dreams come true! The One Where Theresa Gets Married...was the best!!! :)
  • Josh
    Josh P. Married on 09/29/2022

Cream of the crop

I have worked with hundreds of wedding coordination teams and have never seen this level of professionalism. Amanda Holder Events is an A+++ all the way.

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Wow! What a huge compliment! Thanks, DJ Josh! We SO appreciate your kind words! We love our job as wedding planners!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Austin & Katie
18 photos · 10/24/2016

Michael Stephens Photography Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Amanda Holder Events was nothing less that phenomenal! Amanda and her team are super efficient, well organized and caring of the other vendors around them. I fully endorse Amanda Holder Events!!!

Trumpet Vine Catering Trumpet Vine Catering Wedding Caterers

Amanda is a true gem in our industry. From her professional polished approach to event management, to her warm, supportive and fun energy, we are always excited to work with Amanda and her team. We know when we refer a client to Amanda Holder, they are in great hands!

Copper & Crystal Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

Amanda is such a breathe of fresh air! As soon as my team arrives, Amanda promptly provides us with everything we need to know and she continues to be a source of support throughout the night. Leading up to the event, Amanda provides very clear and concise information for every vendor allowing for no surprises upon arrival. She truly understands what it takes to run a successful event and gets ahead of any possible issue before they even have a chance to become problematic. I would happily work with her every weekend if I could!!

Flying Caballos Ranch
5.0 out of 5 rating , 380 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405
5593205927
Location of (Amanda Holder Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding