San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda Holder Events

LOVE is why we are here. It comes in many shapes and sizes. And we are happy to celebrate them all! We proudly support everyone’s choice and opportunity to get married! We do not discriminate. We are here to serve you, and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Hi! I’m Amanda Holder, owner of Amanda Holder Events. I spent almost 15 years as a corporate event planner for organizations such as the PGA TOUR, IMG Worldwide, NBC television, CBS television and REC Solar. The first wedding I ever planned was for live television at five o’clock in the morning. And, I’ve been hooked ever since.

After years of planning weddings, baby showers, fundraisers and everything in-between, in addition to my full-time corporate event planning career, I finally launched my own full-time business. In 2014, three of my industry friends and I founded The Wedding Space in San Luis Obispo, CA, a collaborative workspace for wedding professionals. In 2016, five fellow wedding planners and I founded SLO Wedding Planners, a cooperative networking group, designed to help raise the standard of service in the industry. We are members of Central Coast Wedding Professionals, SLO Wedding Vendors, The Wedding Standard, and are active in various other industry organizations. We were recently honored with the award for Best Wedding Planner in San Luis Obispo County by the folks at California Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVE what we do!

The team at Amanda Holder Events specializes in wedding and event design, planning and coordination on the Central Coast of California, from Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo, to Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara. Our team can plan your entire wedding or event from start to finish, consult with you as you do the planning, and/or coordinate the big day.

Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation where we will get to know your story, get a feel for your style, and devise a plan to make your vision a reality.

Amanda Holder Events can handle any type and size of event:

• Weddings & Receptions
• Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Proposals
• Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Graduation Parties, Baby Showers
• Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Festivals, Sporting Events & more…

Follow Amanda Holder Events on

Amanda Holder Events 6
Amanda Holder Events 7

Nancyplasket · Getting married on 06/03/2021

PepperTree Spring Wedding

Amanda helped us every step of the way planning my daughter's wedding. She was a calming and professional guide while planning and as a result everything was perfect the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Nancy! We absolutely loved every little detail of Kasey & Brandon's wedding and could not be happier with the way it all turned out. Your whole family was just so kind!
  • Libby

Libby Ryan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Ray of Sunshine

I wish that I was able to give Amanda and her team more stars! As a bakery we work with a lot of coordinators and when a couple mentions that Amanda is their coordinator I am always SUPER excited. This means a flawless, calm wedding and there is nothing better than that! Amanda is always going above and beyond for her clients and her vendors and I totally appreciate that. We always look forward to working with her.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Libby, we LOVE you, your team, and your delicious treats! You are OUR ray of sunshine! You're always our first recommendation for our clients! Your flagship cookies and Krispie treats are to die for! And no one decorates and styles a cake and dessert buffet like you do! xoxo
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Professional, supportive, empathetic, and thorough

I worked with Amanda Holder over the weekend for a beautiful wedding at Opolo Vineyards, and I was so incredibly impressed and delighted by the services provided by her and her team. They were professional and always had a smile on their faces, and executed the event with attention to detail and a robust guest experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Amanda to any future bride!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Emily! We were dying to work with you for a multitude of reasons, and, well, our dreams came true...all within a two week span! You. Are. Amazing. :) xoxo

Amanda Holder Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Michael Stephens Photography
    Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Amanda Holder Events was nothing less that phenomenal! Amanda and her team are super efficient, well organized and caring of the other vendors around them. I fully endorse Amanda Holder Events!!!

• Trumpet Vine Catering
    Trumpet Vine Catering Wedding Caterers

Amanda is a true gem in our industry. From her professional polished approach to event management, to her warm, supportive and fun energy, we are always excited to work with Amanda and her team. We know when we refer a client to Amanda Holder, they are in great hands!

• Copper & Crystal
    Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

Amanda is such a breathe of fresh air! As soon as my team arrives, Amanda promptly provides us with everything we need to know and she continues to be a source of support throughout the night. Leading up to the event, Amanda provides very clear and concise information for every vendor allowing for no surprises upon arrival. She truly understands what it takes to run a successful event and gets ahead of any possible issue before they even have a chance to become problematic. I would happily work with her every weekend if I could!!

• San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405 See on map