San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda Holder Events

LOVE is why we are here. It comes in many shapes and sizes. And we are happy to celebrate them all! We proudly support everyone's choice and opportunity to get married! We do not discriminate. We are here to serve you, and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Hi! I'm Amanda Holder, owner of Amanda Holder Events. I spent almost 15 years as a corporate event planner for organizations such as the PGA TOUR, IMG Worldwide, NBC television, CBS television and REC Solar. The first wedding I ever planned was for live television at five o'clock in the morning. And, I've been hooked ever since.

After years of planning weddings, baby showers, fundraisers and everything in-between, in addition to my full-time corporate event planning career, I finally launched my own full-time business. In 2014, three of my industry friends and I founded The Wedding Space in San Luis Obispo, CA, a collaborative workspace for wedding professionals. In 2016, five fellow wedding planners and I founded SLO Wedding Planners, a cooperative networking group, designed to help raise the standard of service in the industry. We are members of Central Coast Wedding Professionals, SLO Wedding Vendors, The Wedding Standard, and are active in various other industry organizations. We were recently honored with the award for Best Wedding Planner in San Luis Obispo County by the folks at California Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVE what we do!

The team at Amanda Holder Events specializes in wedding and event design, planning and coordination on the Central Coast of California, from Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo, to Pismo Beach and Santa Barbara. Our team can plan your entire wedding or event from start to finish, consult with you as you do the planning, and/or coordinate the big day.

Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation where we will get to know your story, get a feel for your style, and devise a plan to make your vision a reality.

Amanda Holder Events can handle any type and size of event:

• Weddings & Receptions
• Vow Renewals, Anniversaries, Proposals
• Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Graduation Parties, Baby Showers
• Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Festivals, Sporting Events & more…

Follow Amanda Holder Events on

f011d3ce49daf748 1532087424 a3adffdf68e90e29 1532087421948 6 b6
f5429f4f7f2984af 1532087425 685bb53b32ecb286 1532087421949 7 b7

77 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

• Debbie

Debbie Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Tremendous Asset to Any Wedding

We were the caterers at Chase and Annmarie's wedding. Amanda Holder of Amanda Holder Events and her staff were always available to help us. They were extremely professional and and it showed in how smoothly and beautifully the wedding was carried out. I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thank you! Your team rocked, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you! We look forward to future events!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2018

If you want a wedding day without a care in the world then Amanda Holder Events is the ONLY option. She and her team think of and cover every detail from start to finish. Every one of our vendors repeatedly told us we had the A team with Amanda and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Amanda & Julia for caring as much about my wedding day as I did. You are loved by all and now I understand why. XOXO

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 1
    Amanda Holder Events 2
    Amanda Holder Events 3

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...Victoria, thank you so much! We loved working with you to bring your beautiful and intimate wedding to life! It was the perfect day! xoxo

Derek · Married on 10/06/2018

We felt like VIPs!

Amanda and her team helped us coordinate the PERFECT DAY! She was able to provide suggestions early on in the vendor selection process that helped us stay in budget but have the event we envisioned. Each time my fiance and I were feeling stressed, one call, text, or email to Amanda allayed our concerns; the planning site she uses helped keep us organized and on track too. She was also able to tactfully manage our wily group without ruffling feathers during the actual wedding.

My favorite thing about Amanda and her team was that they took the stress away from my fiance and I so that we could enjoy each and every moment. Her team made sure that our wedding party and families felt like VIPs all day as well. Amanda was the best decision we made in our planning process (other than getting engaged)!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 4

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words! Your wedding was one of our absolute favorites this year! And not just because of the SLOTH! :) But, because you two were so much fun to work with! xo

Amanda Holder Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Michael Stephens Photography
    Michael Stephens Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Amanda Holder Events was nothing less that phenomenal! Amanda and her team are super efficient, well organized and caring of the other vendors around them. I fully endorse Amanda Holder Events!!!

• Trumpet Vine Catering
    Trumpet Vine Catering Wedding Caterers

Amanda is a true gem in our industry. From her professional polished approach to event management, to her warm, supportive and fun energy, we are always excited to work with Amanda and her team. We know when we refer a client to Amanda Holder, they are in great hands!

• Copper & Crystal
    Copper & Crystal Wedding Caterers

Amanda is such a breathe of fresh air! As soon as my team arrives, Amanda promptly provides us with everything we need to know and she continues to be a source of support throughout the night. Leading up to the event, Amanda provides very clear and concise information for every vendor allowing for no surprises upon arrival. She truly understands what it takes to run a successful event and gets ahead of any possible issue before they even have a chance to become problematic. I would happily work with her every weekend if I could!!

• San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 See on map