ALL ABOUT EVENTS

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website

All About Events LLC is a wedding event rental company located in Paso Robles, California. Whether it鈥檚 farmhouse furniture or something elegant and sleek you imagine for your special day, All About Events LLC strives to offer wedding rental necessities and accessories for all event designs. The quality service and products they have delivered to thousands of weddings over the years has earned them several prestigious awards.

All About Events LLC will gladly work with outside vendors such as wedding coordinators, caterers, and event designers to help create the wedding of your dreams. To ensure your wedding goes perfectly, their experienced staff will go above and beyond to help you find the right rental pieces. They would love it if you stopped by and saw their beautiful showroom! For your wedding or special event they will deliver, set up, and clean up the following rental items:

• Aisle runners
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Linens
  • Bars

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$9

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Cassie
    Cassie Getting married on 11/22/2022

Jamie Rocks!

This event had so many changes and Jamie was a real trooper. Helped us the whole way with transforming every possible thing I could think of into the most beautiful setting at Mission Springs Barn. Thank you Jaime and all about events!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn B. Married on 07/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All About Events is the way to go!

As a local planner of the Central Coast, All About Events is my go to for rentals! They have an incredible team (shout out to Jamie!!) and they make the rental process smooth and seamless for me as a planner, and my clients. Their showroom is stunning, and is the perfect place to bring my couples to dream and design their perfect wedding day. They have gone above and beyond for my clients and I am truly thankful to work alongside them in the wedding industry! You are in the best of hands with All About Events!
  • W
    Whitney L. Married on 07/07/2022

I love All About Events!

As a local wedding planner and designer, I have had the pleasure of working with All About Events a handful of times. They provide exceptional service for both the clients and planners, making it an enjoyable and seamless process from beginning to end. I highly recommend using All About Events!

Thank you Lindsay for always being quick to respond and flexible with us and our clients!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

30 photos 路 06/01/2019
  • Maria & Zachary
    22 photos 路 06/01/2019

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery Wedding Cakes

It takes many vendors to pull a wedding together and we are always excited to AAE on our vendor lists! Brooke is by far the most kick back but completely organized coordinator and I know that any even that she is in charge of will be run smoothly and I look forward to her friendliness and flexibility. Looking forward to the next wedding...

Gusto on the Go Bistro Gusto on the Go Bistro Wedding Caterers

I work closely with AAE to facilitate rentals for a lot of our couples throughout the year. Their customer service is top notch and they always take care of me and my clients in a timely manner, without fail. They offer the highest quality rentals in this area, which make your wedding or event stand out, because everything is so pristine and well taken care of. I have never had a problem or discrepancy on any of my orders over the 4+ years we've used them, delivery/pick-up is seamless and I genuinely enjoy working with Steven, Brooke, Lindsey and Jamie whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Halter Ranch Halter Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Wow! What can I say about this great company. We have used Steven and his team for years and they have never disappointed us. Great customer service, quality rentals and timely service. I would recommend All About Events for any occasion.

2702 Ramada Drive Paso Robles, CA, 93446
805-460-6326

24-7-365
Location of (ALL ABOUT EVENTS)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding