118 Reviews for ALL ABOUT EVENTS LLC

Linens (6)
Clean Up (4)
Dance Floor (4)
116 ALL ABOUT EVENTS LLC Reviews

With just one quick phone call, the schedulers had my tables on order. They showed up as scheduled (early, even!) and were picked up as scheduled, too. The nice delivery man even helped me set them up. They were very nice looking, sturdy tables that worked great.

Profile Picture Lisa at The Mobile, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jamie and the crew at All About Events was amazing!! We changed things so many times, and they were on top of it, and worked great with my wedding planner and the caterer! Everything looked amazing!

Photo for ALL ABOUT EVENTS LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture alisa, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team at AAE was over-the-top accommodating and kind throughout all the changes in my wedding rentals. I must have emailed them 10+ times with edits and changes to my order, and they were so quick to respond and wonderful. Their selection options are stunning and can work with multiple wedding themes and styles. Our order was executed perfectly, and they delivered to my venue on time and picked everything up the day after, so I didn't have to worry about a thing! So easy to work with, and I felt the pricing was fair.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I used All About Event for my rentals at my wedding this past October and I definitely recommend them! Lindsay was amazing, she responded quickly to my dozens of emails over the course of wedding planning and was so helpful. The drop-off and pick-up was seamless. I really appreciated not having to stress at all about this vendor! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Glassware, Chairs, Tables, Delivery

My daughter is active duty military and was stationed in Hawaii, plus had to travel a great deal during the planning of her Paso Robles wedding. It was crucial to have a good coordinator to help handle the planning and vendors. Brooke especially proved herself during the weeks leading up to the event by quickly answering all the mother of the bride's questions. She especially shined during the day of the wedding by keeping everything flowing smoothly from deliveries to making the bride and groom, and their families, comfortable and on track! Just what you need with so many things happening at once, not to mention the emotion of the day. We are grateful to, and highly recommend Brooke Johnson of All About Events as a wedding coordinator.

Photo for ALL ABOUT EVENTS LLC Review - Brooke kept us on track for the rehearsal & wedding day
Profile Picture Cindy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can’t recommend Brooke and All About Events enough for wedding rentals. All of their stuff was high quality and they were incredibly easy to work with, even as we made change after change in the months leading up to our wedding. They have a huge selection — we got everything from wine barrel tables to lounge furniture to plates for dinner — and they weren’t out of anything that we needed. Their delivery was right on time, and they were even willing to help us arrange some of the furniture we had rented when they dropped it off. I highly recommend choosing All About Events for your next event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used All About Events forour rentals and also hired Brooke Johnson as our wedding coordinator.

In terms of rentals, everything was great. The pricing was some of the better pricing I found in the area and they had lots of great options for upgrades like blush water goblets and gold flatware. Love! Everything showed up as expected except I think we were short one barrel, but no biggie.

Brooke was an amazing coordinator. Her pricing was extremely reasonable for the value we got. She helped us find our vendors from the moment she was hired and was just all around an amazing resource. I wish we had found her earlier because of all the help she offered leading up to the event. We had already booked a few vendors when we hired Brooke, including a caterer that we decided to leave after a really poor tasting. She helped us find several amazing catering options in our budget that were so much better and really saved the day.

Brooke was very responsive, dependable and timely. Plus ses just a nice person who is easy to work with and talk to. We are truly thankful to her for all the hard work she did in helping us plan and enjoy our day! Thank you, Brooke!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables

We are still gushing over our beautiful wedding! Thanks to Jamie Hendricks who assisted us every step of the way! From the moment I first spoke with her to working together picking out linen and glassware in the showroom to the day of the wedding she was so helpful and with us every step of the way. She gave us her honest opinion in what looks best and we were so happy with how the décor and design turned out. The quality of the rentals were perfect. A huge THANK YOU to Jamie and the All About Events team for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Becca and Mike, Big Sur, CA.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used All About Events for our wedding last month and it was a breeze! I was able to do everything online and via email - how easy! I emailed them my wish list and got everything on it! They delivered and picked up from the venue without us having to do anything at all! I even made a change two weeks before, cancelling an item, and it was no problem at all! I would definitely recommend All About Events!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events handled so much for our large-scale event, it was our 10th Anniversary at DAOU Vineyards & Winery. There were a LOT of moving parts & difficult details that went into this event, but the team handled it wonderfully. Everyone was very accommodating, event the night before our event! From handling a custom stage, to supplying us with clean plates, All About Events was a spectacular choice.

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for your wonderful service!!
All about events has great rentals. They are so easy to work with and flexible to changes. We even added a dance floor the night before the wedding and they were able to accommodate everything. Thank you soooo much!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Delivery, Setup

I used All About Events for the rentals at my wedding last month, and it was such an easy and pleasant experience. Planning a wedding can be overwealming, we didn't really know what we were doing, ha. We walked in and Brooke helped us out. She took us in the show room and figured out what we were going to need for our big day. Through the planning process things always change, and making additions to the rental list was as easy as sending an e mail. They set up the chairs, dance floor, and propane heaters, and were there in plenty of time before the wedding. We shopped around for the best prices and value for a rental company and there's no question, All About Events is the place to go. I would highly recommending them to any friends who are getting married in the future. Five stars!

Profile Picture Todd, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Long overdue review... we had our wedding in May of 2017 at Terra Mia in Paso and we used AAE for our rentals and Brooke as our wedding coordinator. I cannot stress enough how great of a company this was to work with. Brooke is a total gem and if you are in need of a local coordinator who will take away all the stress of wedding planning, she is your girl. AAE also had very trendy and nice quality rentals which made our wedding a hit. Being able to go into the showroom and see all the stuff was very helpful. Highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture jonathan, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We used All About Events for our vineyard wedding, where we had to create everything from scratch - literally, we had an empty barn. They were extremely helpful in guiding us regarding what and how much of everything we would need, from tables and chairs to kitchen equipment to bar rentals. Everything was delivered on time and (for a small fee) All About Events set everything up in the ceremony and reception spaces. The rentals themselves are high quality and in good condition.

Profile Picture User5449481, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Being a general manager of a party rental company in the Bay Area, it was a funny situation to rely on another rental company for my Paso Robles wedding. Luckily, I found All About Events and they rock! Their inventory selection, condition of equipment and professionalism was top notch! I was super particular when it came to the rentals and I was insanely pleased with the end result. With my many questions, strange requests and changes they made it work! Being able to partner with them for my wedding was such an awesome experience and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Chairs, Tables

Steven and Brooke are awesome, they are hard working and very professional. They are extremely flexible and easy to work with. There is nothing I can say other than I appreciate what they do for me each time I have ordered rentals from them. The staff is courteous and prompt, it is nice to work with a group of people that you can trust to give you a great service. I highly recommend them!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used All About Events for two different events in two days (rehearsal dinner & wedding) and I really felt like both exceeded my expectations. The main thing I was worried about with renting things was the quality. Not so much with dinnerware but we rented tables and linens and I didn't know what to expect. I have never been involved in planning events before but what a good first experience thanks to this company. I thought maybe the tables would show wear on them and maybe the linens would has some imperfections because of the really price of everything. I was wrong. Everything was in GREAT condition and they made it really easy when they dropped everything off and picked everything up. In addition to quality products they really had quality service. I had a LOT of questions and Lindsay always had honest answers for me. I felt like when I asked for advice on how many of something I would need based on the guest count that she was really honest and not trying to pad the bill. In fact, I know she wasn't because the counts we settled with were exactly right. This combo of quality, experience, and service really made everything so smooth. Would definitely use again.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

We were recommended to All About Events by our caterer, Pacific Harvest. Dealing with Brooke and the team was a pleasure!

Living in LA, it's a little tricky planning a wedding roughly 3 hours from home. But the team at All About Events made the process seamless. All of the items we rented from them were high quality and beautiful.

If I'm ever in need of rentals in the Central Coast area in the future, All About Events will be the first company I call!

Profile Picture User6720410, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

"Finally I Do" Wedding Project Recipients: My wife and I were nominated and voted by the community to receive an all-inclusive wedding for our dedicated service to our local community. The vendors that graciously donated their services were: All About Events (Rentals), Cake Cathedral (Wedding Cake), Cal Limo (Transportation),, Gusto on the Go Bistro (Caterer), Higuera Ranch (Venue), John Patrick Images (Photographer), Kramer Events (DJ, Photobooth, Lighting), Lori Boe Floral Design (Flowers & Decor), Love Always Weddings (Wedding Planner), and Patrick Ang (Videographer). This team of talented professionals created our dream wedding and we are forever grateful. We would not have been able to afford such a blessed occasion if it had not have been for these amazing people! The day went flawlessly!

All about Events had everything we wanted. My wife and I had a vision of what we wanted and all about events made that vision come to life. We will definitely be using them in the future for events and we will recommend them to all of our friends and family. My Wife and I had a perfect worry free wedding!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with All About Events was super easy. Brooke was quick to respond to all my rental questions. Drop off and pick up were easy to arrange. Rentals were all of high quality. Good value.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events was excellent from the start. Their pricing is totally competitive and their offerings are great. Not to mention, there was a little snafu with orders a week before they wedding (NOT their fault), and they jumped right in to fix things and make it right, at no cost to me (the bride). That meant the world to me. Thank you Brooke and AAE team!

Profile Picture User5016910, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used All About Events needed for our wedding at The Santa Margarita Ranch. Everything I rented from AAE was wonderful (chairs, china, flatware, glassware, tables) and the prices were very reasonable. The delivery and pick-up were on time. I didn’t get to work with team very much since my coordinator handled most of the rentals but I did meet with one of the team members at their showroom and she was wonderful! My coordinator also mentioned AAE is her favorite rental company on the Central Coast. I am so happy we went with All About Events and you will be too!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware

We loved working with them! They were incredibly helpful and flexible. When we needed a few extra items last minute they were very understanding.

Profile Picture Imelda, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All About Events has the best quality rentals for your wedding or party. My wife and I used them for our wedding and everything was perfect. They are incredibly accommodating with their drop off/pick up schedule, that allowed us to sleep easy knowing that everything was there and accounted for before our big day. Just the way they package and transport everything is so clean and efficient there was no guess work when looking at our invoice and what we had rented. All items were labeled and wrapped in plastic to assure the cleanliness and quality. Also the crew, Steven and Brooke are the best people to work with. They answer every email and call asap, what is exactly what you need with the stresses of a wedding. We loved AAE so much for our wedding we rented from them for our FriendsGiving feast and it made the day so epic it has now become a tradition. If you are in the market for event rentals go with all about events they are there for you when it counts.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/3/15, 1 Review