ALL ABOUT EVENTS Reviews

ALL ABOUT EVENTS 7
  • April

April Peet · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Best Rental Co!

All About Events is my go to rental company who not only offers a current and quality inventory but first class service to match! Thanks Steven, Lindsay and the whole crew at AAE for killing it and making events run that much smoother for your Central Coast industry fam! You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/20/2019

ALL ABOUT EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the Kinds words April!! We truly appreciate you and all of the trust you put in AAE :-))

Marlo Ashroff · Married on 08/31/2019

Breathtaking, magical

All About Events was amazing. Our wedding day was magical and all of the details were executed flawlessly. Thank you Jamie for bringing our vision to life and for working so closely with our amazing wedding planner, Amanda Beazley, on the details. It took my breath away.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie McKendry-Grove · Married on 08/10/2019

We loved All About Events!

We used All About Events for our wedding in Harmony in August 10th, and working with them was an absolute breeze! Kelsie was great in getting my order exactly how I wanted it, and they have a great selection of linens in various colors and sizes to choose from. Picking up and dropping off the rentals was easy too, and everyone who helped us with that process was really nice and helpful. We highly recommend All About Events for any of your wedding or event needs!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Gail

Gail Cayetano · Married on 07/01/2019

Could not have asked for a better company to work with

All About Events provided our rentals for the Edible Magazine Summer House at La Lomita Ranch in San Luis Obispo. La Lomita is an already stunning venue, but then to accent the look with AAE furniture made the aesthetic just that much more beautiful. We used wine barrel cocktail tables with umbrellas, farmhouse style tables and chairs, a rustic bar, etc - each piece was just eyecatching and substantial. And Kelsie and Steven were a breeze to work with, very professional yet supportive, and handled all of our last minute inventory need changes with ease. We couldn't have asked for a better partner to this event.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Anisa

Anisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Rentals

For our wedding we rented dishware, glasses, silverware and napkins from All About Events. I was very pleased with how many options they had for reasonable prices. Even with last minute changes that had to be made I was very pleased with the overall look and service.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 8

Hi Anisa,
    Thank you for letting AAE help with the inventory on your big day! We truly appreciate it and appreciate you taking the time to send these kind words.
    Cheers :-)
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 06/01/2019

Lots of options, great communication!

Their team really accommodated all my changing requests throughout the process! They always responded quickly and were there with suggestions and always available to help. They had plenty of options to make your wedding or any event exactly how you want it. I was really pleased with the outcome. You can make it as simple or as intricate as you'd like and they help with suggestions on the industry standards and make sure you don't miss anything important!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Leanne,
    Thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that you were taken care of and your wedding turned out how you envisioned it :-)
    Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
  • John

John Elder · Married on 05/18/2019

Had it All (and More) and We Never Had to Worry

All About Events was incredible, from the first day we walked into their showroom to the day they delivered the rental items. They supported my fiance and I in every way, offering advice when needed and allowing us to make our unique choices when we wanted to. They also have a great connection with the local vendors (wedding coordinator, etc.) so working with them was beyond easy. I would love to work with them again in the future, and highly recommend them for weddings and events in the area.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 05/11/2019

BEST rentals Company!

My husband and I used All About Events for our wedding day! The tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, glassware, plates, silverware, etc....everything was PERFECT!! From the time of drop off to the time of cleanup, it was all done so smoothly!! I can't thank the crew at All About Events enough for all my rentals! I HIGHLY recommend ALL ABOUT EVENTS for your rental needs!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Renee · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank You, AAE!

We used All About Events for my daughter's bridal shower and wedding - everything looked absolutely amazing! Kelsie did a great job helping our vision come to life and gave her professional opinion when needed. We had a couple slight hiccups with the bridal shower, but the AAE team was on it and everything turned out beautifully. The AAE team was on time and so helpful with drop-off and pick-up. We are so thankful for their patience with both events for our numerous changes to our rentals as our vision evolved over the course of planning. They have so much to choose from and the rentals make any event exquisite. We will definitely use them again when rentals are needed.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 9
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 10
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 11
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 12

ALL ABOUT EVENTS's reply:

We are so thrilled that Kelsie was able to help you bring your vision to reality :-) We cant thank you enough for allowing AAE to help with BOTH the bridal shower and the Wedding day.
    We appreciate the Kind words and the trust you put in our team.

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you, AAE!

We used All About Events for our April 2019 wedding. We used them for tableware, tenting, and everything our caterers (Pacific Harvest) required for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The process was smooth thanks to Caitlin! She was quick to respond to any questions and gave her input when asked (which was very helpful since we didn't use a coordinator and felt in over our heads). Drop-off/pick-up went smoothly and the quality of everything was great. We had a rain-scare and our venue (Grace Maralyn Estate) is entirely outdoors so we did rent a tent just in case. The tent was all clear and BEAUTIFUL, so if you need one- they've got you covered. Their prices were similar to other rental companies in the area, but their reviews were better and we were definitely satisfied. Thank you Caitlin and AAE!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 12/30/2018

Great communication and overall value

We had numerous last minute guest count changes and All About Events was fast and easy to communicate all of the bumps along the way. They were prompt on the day of to bring everything and pick it up within the window we were given by the venue. They definitely helped make our day as beautiful as it was!

Sent on 01/08/2019

HI Kassie,
    Thank you for your kind words and trusting AAE to help with your rental needs, we truly appreciate it!
    Happy New Years!

Andrew May · Married on 10/13/2018

All About Events is #1

All About Events saves events!!!! I use AAE products for almost every event here at Niner Wine Estates and I'm never disappointed with the quality and customer service. Their Client Relations Coordinator Caitlin Teixeira in particular has always been very helpful and goes out of her way to make sure all your event needs are met. I was in a bind for glassware on a day they were closed and Caitlin went out of her way to make sure I had what I needed. Supreme customer service!!!

Thanks again All About Events for always providing!

Cheers,

Sent on 11/08/2018

ALL ABOUT EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and I will pass this message along to the Team and make sure Caitlin is aware of the great job she is doing.
    We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this message and thank you for trusting AAE to handle your rental needs!
    Cheers.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

The most beautiful rentals around that made our wedding perfect! Brooke was incredibly helpful with helping us pick out our pieces for the big day!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

All About Events worked closely with our wedding coordinator to handle our wedding rentals! They have a huge selection of rental options which really helped us create the cohesive look we were hoping for! They were very responsive and the pricing is reasonable. They also were very professional and communicated with me proactively throughout the entire process. I never felt the need to worry about our rentals situation :)

Sent on 09/17/2018

ALL ABOUT EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the Kind words Jordan. We are so happy that you felt well taken care of and that everything was seamless on our end! Thank you for your trust in AAE
    Cheers to a lifetime of happiness :-)
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/13/2018

We decided to us All About Events after knowing how many events they had done at our wedding venue, Terra Mia. Although they were a bit more expensive than other rental companies in the area we decided that their expertise of the venue space was really important to us. They were very easy to work with and were very patient with me when I had questions, and I had a LOT of them. The gal we worked with, Lindsay was also provided us with tons of recommendations for other vendors which was super helpful. One criticism is that they have a limited selection of certain items, but it sounded like they were starting to increase and diversify their inventory.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lisa at The Mobile · Married on 02/21/2018

With just one quick phone call, the schedulers had my tables on order. They showed up as scheduled (early, even!) and were picked up as scheduled, too. The nice delivery man even helped me set them up. They were very nice looking, sturdy tables that worked great.

Sent on 03/07/2018
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 13

alisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Jamie and the crew at All About Events was amazing!! We changed things so many times, and they were on top of it, and worked great with my wedding planner and the caterer! Everything looked amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 14

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

The team at AAE was over-the-top accommodating and kind throughout all the changes in my wedding rentals. I must have emailed them 10+ times with edits and changes to my order, and they were so quick to respond and wonderful. Their selection options are stunning and can work with multiple wedding themes and styles. Our order was executed perfectly, and they delivered to my venue on time and picked everything up the day after, so I didn't have to worry about a thing! So easy to work with, and I felt the pricing was fair.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that everything went well and that you trusted AAE to help with your special day!
    We truly appreciate the feedback and are happy to help at anytime :-)

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2017

I used All About Event for my rentals at my wedding this past October and I definitely recommend them! Lindsay was amazing, she responded quickly to my dozens of emails over the course of wedding planning and was so helpful. The drop-off and pick-up was seamless. I really appreciated not having to stress at all about this vendor! Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter is active duty military and was stationed in Hawaii, plus had to travel a great deal during the planning of her Paso Robles wedding. It was crucial to have a good coordinator to help handle the planning and vendors. Brooke especially proved herself during the weeks leading up to the event by quickly answering all the mother of the bride's questions. She especially shined during the day of the wedding by keeping everything flowing smoothly from deliveries to making the bride and groom, and their families, comfortable and on track! Just what you need with so many things happening at once, not to mention the emotion of the day. We are grateful to, and highly recommend Brooke Johnson of All About Events as a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    ALL ABOUT EVENTS 15

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

I can’t recommend Brooke and All About Events enough for wedding rentals. All of their stuff was high quality and they were incredibly easy to work with, even as we made change after change in the months leading up to our wedding. They have a huge selection — we got everything from wine barrel tables to lounge furniture to plates for dinner — and they weren’t out of anything that we needed. Their delivery was right on time, and they were even willing to help us arrange some of the furniture we had rented when they dropped it off. I highly recommend choosing All About Events for your next event.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

We used All About Events forour rentals and also hired Brooke Johnson as our wedding coordinator.

In terms of rentals, everything was great. The pricing was some of the better pricing I found in the area and they had lots of great options for upgrades like blush water goblets and gold flatware. Love! Everything showed up as expected except I think we were short one barrel, but no biggie.

Brooke was an amazing coordinator. Her pricing was extremely reasonable for the value we got. She helped us find our vendors from the moment she was hired and was just all around an amazing resource. I wish we had found her earlier because of all the help she offered leading up to the event. We had already booked a few vendors when we hired Brooke, including a caterer that we decided to leave after a really poor tasting. She helped us find several amazing catering options in our budget that were so much better and really saved the day.

Brooke was very responsive, dependable and timely. Plus ses just a nice person who is easy to work with and talk to. We are truly thankful to her for all the hard work she did in helping us plan and enjoy our day! Thank you, Brooke!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2017

We are still gushing over our beautiful wedding! Thanks to Jamie Hendricks who assisted us every step of the way! From the moment I first spoke with her to working together picking out linen and glassware in the showroom to the day of the wedding she was so helpful and with us every step of the way. She gave us her honest opinion in what looks best and we were so happy with how the décor and design turned out. The quality of the rentals were perfect. A huge THANK YOU to Jamie and the All About Events team for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Becca and Mike, Big Sur, CA.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Heather · Married on 08/19/2017

We used All About Events for our wedding last month and it was a breeze! I was able to do everything online and via email - how easy! I emailed them my wish list and got everything on it! They delivered and picked up from the venue without us having to do anything at all! I even made a change two weeks before, cancelling an item, and it was no problem at all! I would definitely recommend All About Events!

Sent on 09/20/2017