Marriage With Meaning

1304 Crescent Oaks Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Marriage With Meaning

Marriage With Meaning is Central California's Premier Wedding Officiant Service. Officiant Paul Howell is well known for his highly personalized wedding ceremonies and his remarkable skill at bringing them to life. Paul has a unique way of creating a surprisingly wonderful ceremony with you and your love as the focus.

Marriage With Meaning is named so because Paul Howell knows that your ceremony is the most meaningful moment of your wedding day. Paul will talk with you, get to know you and find out what really makes your relationship special so he can make your love story come alive in the ceremony. He'll take what he learns from you to make lots of creative suggestions and help with such things as your vows, raedings, Unity ceremonies, and how to draw in your loved ones present at your wedding. In addition to day-of formalities, he'll cover all of the little details often overlooked by officiants, guide you through the marriage license process, rehearsal, and connect you with any other professionals you might need.

screen shot 2015 01 19 at 9 10 04 pm

Marriage With Meaning 6
Marriage With Meaning 7

Sherry Brajcich · Married on 11/10/2018

It Wouldn’t have Happened Right Without Paul

Paul met with us and interviewed us and gave us a beautiful introduction to our wedding party. Without him, the venue would not have been as well executed. He had a lot of creative ideas, and, yet, he was very experienced and able to guide us with respect to traditional practices. We will forever remember his services, and highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marriage With Meaning's reply:

I enjoyed meeting you and John, hearing your story and your rehearsal and wedding was just plain fun! Everyone was so happy for you and super supportive. I wish you two the best!

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect ceremony than the one Paul wrote up for us.

We were very set on a non religious ceremony, but didn't want the ceremony to be any less special or touching because of it. Neither of us had any idea what to expect, but the final outcome was more than we could have imaged up ourselves. Paul perfectly portrayed my husband and I, and what we mean to each other, and the flow and length was perfect.

We received so many positive comments about what an amazing job Paul did from all of our guests!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Marriage With Meaning's reply:

I think I can speak for everyone present that the enthusiasm and excitement you and Tyler had at the alter just made your ceremony sparkle! Your happiness gave me energy and helped make your love come alive in the ceremony I wrote for you. I see a great marriage and life together ahead of you!

Marriage With Meaning FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Sikhism, Taoist
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marriage With Meaning 1
    Mid-Week Elopement

Save 20% by booking your wedding to take place on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

I finally had the pleasure of working with Paul on a recent wedding and was so impressed. We have very similar philosophies about how a wedding day should go. Smooth, easy, not rushed. He took a page right out of my book, reminding the couple to breathe and take it all in. His calm, cool demeanor was appreciated. Paul just has an amazing energy about him. I would definitely recommend him to future clients, and hope to work with him again very soon! Update 9/10/18: I had the pleasure of working with Paul again this past weekend and it was absolutely flawless. He has such an ease about him, which is not only appreciated by me and my staff, but the couple and their guests, as well. I had several guests approach me and tell me what a great job he did. He just simply knocks it out of the park every time. :)

• Spreafico Farms
    Spreafico Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

I have had the pleasure of working with Paul many different times and it is always a great experience. He is one of the nicest people that I have met and is extremely professional. He is always at the rehearsal the day before the wedding to make sure that everything goes flawless for the big day. You can tell that he is extremely passionate about what he does and you can assure that your ceremony will go smoothly and be full of passion and love with Paul leading the way. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is searching for an officiant, you will not be disappointed!

• Captivating Videography
    Captivating Videography Wedding Videographers

Paul was GREAT to work with! He was friendly, professional and has a great sense of humor. We loved working with him and highly recommend him.

• 1304 Crescent Oaks Way Paso Robles, California, CA 93446 See on map