Marriage With Meaning

1304 Crescent Oaks Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Marriage With Meaning

Marriage With Meaning is Central California's Premier Wedding Officiant Service. Officiant Paul Howell is well known for his remarkable skill at creating highly personalized wedding ceremonies. Paul has a unique way of creating a surprisingly wonderful ceremony with you and your love as the focus, rather than a pre-scripted ceremony.

Marriage With Meaning comes from Paul Howell knowing that your ceremony is the most meaningful moment of your wedding day. Paul will talk with you, get to know you and find out what really makes your relationship special so that he can make your love story come alive in the ceremony. He'll take what he learns from you to make lots of creative suggestions and help with such things as your vows, readings, old and new traditions, Unity ceremonies, and how to draw in your loved ones present at your wedding. In addition to day-of formalities, he'll cover all of the little details often overlooked by others, guide you through the marriage license process, rehearsal, and connect you with any other professionals you might need.

410ad01673e71f53 10 7 14 Debbie Markham Photo Harmony Wedding Small Town Chapel 6702
nicolekennywedding0298

Marriage With Meaning 7
  • Barry

Barry Wong · Married on 07/13/2019

Paul is superb!

We were thrilled to have Paul as a part of our big day! He is a very kind and warm person. What he spoke about during our ceremony was very genuine, meaningful, and from the heart. Paul, we thank you so much for being our officiant on our day special.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Marriage With Meaning's reply:

I was so happy to have the honor of writing a ceremony that could do justice for the wonderful relationship, marriage and family that you two have cultivated. And hearing you express your love to each other in your own words was inspiring for all of us. Thank you for asking me to be your officiant!
  • Lisa

Lisa Butterfas · Married on 05/25/2019

Book paul before it's too late! He's one of a kind!

Our first meeting with Paul was at a little coffee shop which set the mood for our wedding planning. Working with Paul was the best decision we made. Paul had many helpful suggestions and tips for writing our vows and poems to be read. Paul even asked our preferences on his attire.

Since John and I had been together for 28 years, we wanted to have a ceremony that celebrated our life together yet, was still a wedding. Once Paul knew we were having our wedding at the Fess Parker Vineyard in Los Olivos, Paul suggested having a wine toast during our ceremony which truly put a different spin on our ceremony that was magical and perfect! We purchased wine from the vineyard and brought our toasting glasses and laid out on the top of a wine barrel, which made for amazing pictures.

For me, I hate when you book something and never hear from that person again. Paul does not do that. If he is busy on someone else's wedding, he'll answer you and let you know he'll get back with you, he does not just ignore you, which as a bride put my mind at ease. Once our wedding was 1 week away, Paul continued to check in for any changes and to just let us know he was ready. We never felt that we were out of contact with Paul.

Paul, John and I thank you for taking the time to meet with us and understanding our 28 year love story. The ceremony you planned for us was perfect from beginning to end.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Marriage With Meaning's reply:

Lisa and John, it was such a pleasure to cross paths with you for such an important moment in your lives. I felt honored to assemble a wedding ceremony for a couple who had been together for 28 years. The beauty of it was that the two of you added so much richness and depth when you shared your personal reflections, sentiments and love for one another at the alter. I'm so grateful to have witnessed your special day 28 years in the making!

Marriage With Meaning FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 495.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

I finally had the pleasure of working with Paul on a recent wedding and was so impressed. We have very similar philosophies about how a wedding day should go. Smooth, easy, not rushed. He took a page right out of my book, reminding the couple to breathe and take it all in. His calm, cool demeanor was appreciated. Paul just has an amazing energy about him. I would definitely recommend him to future clients, and hope to work with him again very soon! Update 9/10/18: I had the pleasure of working with Paul again this past weekend and it was absolutely flawless. He has such an ease about him, which is not only appreciated by me and my staff, but the couple and their guests, as well. I had several guests approach me and tell me what a great job he did. He just simply knocks it out of the park every time. :)

• Spreafico Farms
    Spreafico Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

I have had the pleasure of working with Paul many different times and it is always a great experience. He is one of the nicest people that I have met and is extremely professional. He is always at the rehearsal the day before the wedding to make sure that everything goes flawless for the big day. You can tell that he is extremely passionate about what he does and you can assure that your ceremony will go smoothly and be full of passion and love with Paul leading the way. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is searching for an officiant, you will not be disappointed!

• Captivating Videography
    Captivating Videography Wedding Videographers

Paul was GREAT to work with! He was friendly, professional and has a great sense of humor. We loved working with him and highly recommend him.

• 1304 Crescent Oaks Way Paso Robles, CA, 93446 See on map