Oxnard, Oxnard, CA 93033 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Seasons of Celebration

Weddings By Christine is a non-denominational ordained officiant serving couples in and around Ventura, California. With an emphasis on making your ceremony unique and memorable, Christine will work with you to create a ceremony you are excited about.

Weddings By Christine officiates at traditional ceremonies, civil ceremonies, and renewal of vows. In creating a ceremony that is unique to you, Christine is experienced in a number of unity traditions including unity sand, unity candle, the honoring of someone special, love letter in a wine box, arras, lasso, and many more for Latino and Spanish couples also. Christine can add in bilingual elements as well. All ceremonies performed last approximately 30 minutes or less, which gives couples a way to work towards a timeline for their big day.

Services include the following:

Personalize your ceremony with your input

Rehearsal

Seasons of Celebration 5
  • Erika

Erika Ramirez · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful and easy

Christine was a pleasure to work with! She let us be creative with our ceremony and offered ideas and suggestions we wouldn’t have thought of otherwise.
    We were able to include a “seaglass ceremony” (like a rock ceremony) and she made the logistics of it very easy. We would recommend her to anyone wanting a personalized ceremony that will create memories!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 05/25/2019

Picture Perfect

Christine was such a pleasure to work with! I had asked my wedding planner for any recommendations on bilingual officiants, and she said that Christine was the best. She was not wrong! As soon as I contacted Christine, she wanted to meet my fiancé at the time, and I before our wedding. Since we live in the Bay Area, she was flexible enough to Skype with us and we knew she was a perfect fit! Her experience and knowledge she has acquired over the years, really made our ceremony feel personalized. She made the wedding rehearsal such a piece of cake, and made sure everyone was paying attention and knew their roles. (We had 36 people total with bridesmaids/groomsmen,godparents,etc.) A huge part that stuck out to me (as a photographer myself) was that she made sure we were turned enough in order to get great pictures. She is so great! Thanks for everything Christine!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Seasons of Celebration 7

Seasons of Celebration's reply:

I'm was honored to be a part of your special day and share it with your beautiful family. I wish you both many....many years of happiness. :-)

Seasons of Celebration FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Kenny Backer Photography
    Kenny Backer Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed the Casillas wedding. Christine did a great job. She is very professional and has a very nice disposition. The ceremony was beautiful.

• Beauty by Blythe
    Beauty by Blythe Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christine is an amazing person. She loves to make people happy and works so hard to help make your day one of the most loving and heart felt moments of your life Christine really listens to you and your needs. Thank you for bring your love of life and weddings around me every time I see you

• Oxnard Oxnard, CA, 93033 See on map