Weddings by the Sea

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Weddings by the Sea is a boutique wedding studio based in scenic Santa Barbara, California. Specializing in intimate destination weddings and elopements for over 15+ years; they are uniquely suited to provide wedding services in the current CoVid-19 climate. Catherine Forester, owner of Weddings by the Sea is a wedding planner and notary public. She can plan/design a wedding ceremony and issue marriage licenses. This makes Weddings by the Sea especially unique and one of the few wedding companies in California that can easily provide multiple services. Weddings by the Sea has created beautiful, memorable, and intimate wedding experiences for thousands of couples at stunning historic and coastal locations in Santa Barbara. They have won the WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award seven times.

Facilities and Capacity
Weddings by the Sea utilizes several gorgeous locations for wedding ceremonies and vow renewals. These include the Santa Barbara Beachfront, historic Santa Barbara Courthouse, lush gardens such as Alice Keck Memorial Garden, and private venues. Packages are designed to accomodate from 2 - 40 people. Santa Barbara offers a variety of locations with incredible ambiance and spectacular views, providing couples with the intimate destination wedding of their dreams.

Weddings by the Sea offers comprehensive packages that streamline the wedding planning process and service all of the wedding essentials needed for your coastal ceremony. They offer a team of professionals that include wedding coordinators, officiants, florists, and more. Wedding packages can be customized to fit your indivdual style and vision. They also offer several a la carte wedding essentials. Services include:

• Confidential marriage license
  • Chairs
  • Floral Design
  • Decor - including wedding arches and arbors
  • Site crew and setup

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Norma W. Married on 10/02/2021

Everything we hoped for, and more!

Catherine, our wedding planner, was so amazing! She stayed right on top of everything and always had a plan B at the ready, which was very useful when we had rain on our big day without warning. Yet, our ceremony went super smoothly thanks to her! We highly recommend!

Weddings by the Sea's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding at Alice Keck Gardens! I'm so glad the rain held off during the ceremony :) The photos are gorgeous.
    Lady Married on 10/02/2021

Memorable day was worth every penny...

My boyfriend and I wanted to elope in Santa Barbara. I needed to figure out how to do that. I had a specific date in mind and a time. But, since I do not live in Santa Barbara I needed help. Catherine could not have been more professional, more kind, more caring and more knowledgeable. She has been doing this for a long time and her vast experience and honest advice helped me to make the right decisions. Catherine was always available to answer my questions and she suggested options that I did not think of. In short, Catherine was absolutely the reason that our wedding day was a huge success. I highly recommend this Catherine and her super professional team to make your wedding day memorable and happy. My photo's are so much better than I could have imagined. This is one satisfied customer.

Weddings by the Sea's reply:

Thank Lady J. ! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and make this special day happen for you and your fiancee. Wishing you both all the best :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Weddings by the Sea 1
Offer

WEDDING PACKAGES:

Don't let the Pandemic prevent you from moving forward with marrigage and creating a new life together. Small, intimate weddings have always been our specialty. We've created a special offer that meets the needs of our new reality 2020. I offer all-inclusive wedding packages specifically designed to relieve you and your wallet of the demands of wedding planning and it's associated costs. All you need to bring is your desire to get married. I'll do the rest...stress free!

GARDEN ELOPEMENT WEDDING PACKAGE (Includes Officiant, Marriage License, Photographer, Wedding Arch, Bridal Bouquet & Boutonierre, Ceremony Video, Live Stream, Champagne Toast & Wedding Cake) $1750 sales tax inc.

Divine Bits of Beauty Ceremonies Divine Bits of Beauty Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

It is truly a pleasure to work with Catherine and her wonderful team at Santa Barbara Weddings By the Sea. Catherine is warm, professional, talented, creative and attentive to detail. She is a natural at creating extraordinary and beautiful events and is able to bring the visions of every couple to life with ease, grace, and efficiency. Catherine has a dedicated team of reliable and highly skilled individuals, who bring integrity and talent to each aspect of the ceremony. Planning a wedding in Santa Barbara could not be easier!

My Generation Weddings My Generation Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kim works with couples to plan weddings which are perfect for them. Her attention to detail, speedy communication, and reassuring demeanor help guide couples through the process of realizing their dream wedding. I have officiated weddings for her many times and I am always impressed by the wedding moments she helps create, how comfortable each couple is on their wedding day, and how beautiful the ceremonies are. Kim does a fantastic job! I highly recommend Kim and Weddings by the Sea for any couple looking to get married in the Santa Barbara area--you'll be glad you did! – Dusty Hoesly, My Generation Weddings

White Doves Los Angeles Southern California White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the service, quality and knowledge of The Weddings by the Sea-Santa Barbara. The service is friendly, accommodating and professional. I highly recommend Them!

555 E Montecito St. Santa Barbara, CA, 93105

9am - 7pm, Mon - Sun
Location of (Weddings by the Sea)
555 E Montecito St. Santa Barbara, CA, 93103 See on map