Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About My Generation Weddings

Dusty Hoesly - My Generation Weddings is a renowned, non-denominational officiant serving couples in and around Santa Barbara, California. Dusty prides himself on honoring the unique connections between every couple. His primary focus is understanding you and your partner, so he can develop the beautiful ceremony you envision. He can conduct your service in English or German.

Experience
More than ten years ago, two of Dusty’s friends asked him to marry them. Afterward, several of Duty's friends and family members asked him to marry them too, and his passion for officiating weddings was born. The praises and encouragement he received inspired him to start up Dusty Hoesly - My Generation Weddings. He is earning his Ph.D. in Religious Studies through the University of California - Santa Barbara and is licensed to officiate by the Universal Life Church.

Dusty Hoesly - My Generation Weddings will either customize vows or use one of his standard vow formats to make a ceremony that expresses who you are as a couple. From conducting a consultation in person, over the phone, or through email to participating in the rehearsal for your ceremony, he is with you through every step to ensure your service is perfect. If it’s a vow renewal, wedding, civil union, domestic partnership, consecration, or any other ceremony that celebrates your unique love and commitment, Dusty can officiate ceremonies that are:

• Non-denominational

My Generation Weddings 6
My Generation Weddings 7

Sean Trejo · Married on 11/30/2018

Highly Recommended

Dusty was recommended by our wedding coordinator and we were extremely happy with his service. He was very responsive to our emails and questions. We also liked that Dusty provided us with a a draft ceremony that we could tailor to our needs. On the day of the wedding Dusty arrived on time and the ceremony was perfect.. Our family and friends also commented that they really liked Dusty. We would highly recommend Dusty’s services to other couples.

• Ailene

Ailene · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautifully Personal

Words can not describe how amazing Dusty made our ceremony. It was very important to grandparents for our wedding have Jewish elements in it and he did a wonderful job incorporating some Jewish Traditions in our not very religious ceremony.
    Dusty also took time out of his busy wedding summer to meet with my husband and I. He helped us write our vows. At first the idea of someone I never met marrying us seemed a little impersonal, but getting to know Dusty, having him meet with us, made all the difference. It was beautiful and there truly wasn't a dry eye in the house.

My Generation Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, German

• Weddings by the Sea
    Weddings by the Sea Wedding Planners

Dusty has worked for many times as an Officiant/Minister. He is wonderful. He contacts my couples well ahead of their wedding date and writes a personalized Ceremony for them. I have only fantastic things to say about Dusty. He is genuine, honest, and so very nice to work with. He has never been late, always dresses appropriately and I would give him 10 stars out of 10! He is caring and interested with all my couples. I would not hesitate to hire Dusty Hoesly ever! kim colombini weddings by the sea - santa barbara

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, California, CA 93101 See on map