Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number

About Beachside Memories

Beachside Memories is a unique mobile wedding venue.

We serve Ventura County Beach Weddings and more. A wedding decor service where you choose the location and we do the rest. We have decor packages to choose from or we can modify a customize a look for you. We can direct you to reception ideas for a unique and personal celebration. We also provide Day of Coordination. We want your beach wedding to be an effortless and beautiful experience for you and your family. We're a one-stop shop, with personalized service. Beachside Memories is the perfect choice for your destination wedding or intimate elopement.

visit us at https://www.beachsidememories.com

brett 043
beachside18
seaside dinner 014
Beachside Memories
Our "Beach Blanket Bliss" can be a celebration of any kind. Elopement Package, Proposal,...
9033841orig

Beachside Memories 6
Beachside Memories 7

Nancy Klein · Married on 03/31/2019

Simple and Elegant

We wanted something simple but romantic, and definitely got that with Tina. No fuss, no stress, but all the detail and beautiful arrangements I couldn’t have done on my own. I had a lot going and wedding planning was on the back burner for me. We only spoke twice before the wedding. Never meet in person until the day of. And everything was perfect. She did a wonderful job, the decor and flowers were beautiful. There is a great value in having everything done and not having to worry about anything. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Great way for my husband and I to start our married life together.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Beachside Memories 8
    Beachside Memories 9

Kim C · Married on 02/23/2019

You're in For a Wonderful Experience!

More than I expected! The wedding would have been entirely different if I wasn't fortunate enough to have found Tina and Joyce with Beachside Memories.
    We were originally going to have the ceremony on the beach, then move reception to our home backyard. But Because of the weather, we had to make a last minute change to an indoor venue. Tina easily made the switch and made all of the necessary changes to make it work. She was flexible, accommodating, and could anticipate all of our needs well before we did. She had her assistant Joyce help as well, and the 2 of them were a power house!
    Also would like to add, that she works with a fantastic DJ!
    I will definitely call them again.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Virginia · Married on 06/15/2018

Tina made my renewal into my dream wedding! She was amazing, caring, and attentive. Plus the set up melted my heart!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Award

Beachside Memories FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 0
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens