Beachside Memories Reviews

Beachside Memories 5
Beachside Memories 6
Beachside Memories 7

Virginia · Married on 06/15/2018

Tina made my renewal into my dream wedding! She was amazing, caring, and attentive. Plus the set up melted my heart!

Lisett · Married on 11/19/2017

My experience with Tina was great! I had a certain vision in mind on how I wanted my wedding to come out and she exceeded my expectations. She understood what I wanted, she did a great job at organizing everything and making it look great! She made things so much easier for me and I knew that I didn’t have to worry. I would definitely recommend her.

Beachside Memories 8
    Beachside Memories 9
  • Darylin

Darylin · Married on 09/02/2017

From the moment we first spoke to Tina, I could tell that she truly loves what she does. She was so warm and made me feel like we were her number one priority (which was awesome since we were planning our wedding from Arizona)! She did such a great job of matching us with vendors that meshed well with our personalities and style, and when one didn't work out, she was great at helping us make a last minute change. We LOVED our DJ, Tino, as well as our photographer Renae and our officiant who saved the day- Johnathon. Tina works with genuine, talented people, and is available for anything you need. She also definitely understands that it's YOUR special day. The flowers and alter were beautiful, and she was so sweet and welcoming to our guests. I truly feel that we hit the jackpot with Beachside Memories. You are paying for not only a beach permit/ the location, you're paying for an absolutely gorgeous, unforgettable wedding, as well as your own personal wedding coordinator! It's such a great deal to have someone who cares about the details as much as you do and who you can trust to guide you along the way. I would definitely recommend Beachside Memories to brides local and long distance.

Beachside Memories 10
    Beachside Memories 17
    Beachside Memories 18
    Beachside Memories 19

Tamy · Married on 06/17/2017

where do I start. Tina, was so wonderful to work with. Tina kept me updated with everything and when the day came I was so happy to see how everything came together. I was over joyed and extremely happy. Thank you so much for making my day one to remember

Cristina · Married on 06/12/2017

Tina and her team were fantastic, it was a beautiful ceremony and everything was thought of (we had the complete package)! She was happy to add some personalized touches to my bouquet just a few weeks beforehand. Thank you Tina for a wonderful day. I wanted a low-stress, small beach wedding and it was absolutely perfect.

John · Married on 05/27/2017

We first met Tina in Ventura and the first thing she did was give us a hug and buy us a coffee! Right from the start of our wedding planning she was well prepared, knowledgeable and professional. As we are based in the UK, it was difficult for us to be there in person but we felt we could rely on her throughout the whole process. The team brought in to provide the music, photography and officiant was excellent and this all resulted in a beautiful ceremony on the day which was perfectly planned and brilliantly organised. As a result we have photographs of a stunning sunset ceremony on the beach and an experience that will forever live in the memories of everyone who was there. We are happy to recommend Tina and beachsidememories.com for your wedding day.

Kristy · Married on 06/17/2016

It's wonderful working with Beachside Memories.

Sophia · Married on 06/01/2016

Tina is a wedding fairy godmother. She listens to your wants and needs and just makes it happen & then some! There were so many things that Tina did to make sure our day was perfect and special. Our wedding ceremony setup was absolutely gorgeous. It was evident that Tina put a lot of thought and time into planning. She added so much more than we had expected. All of our family and friends were so amazed by our wedding ceremony. We continue to receive compliments about how magical it all was.

Something worth mentioning is how amazing Tina's team is! The ladies that assist with the setup and help with getting everyone into place were so pleasant and comforting to me. Tina also has an amazing team of vendors she works with. We decided to go with the "complete package" because we completely trusted Tina to provide us with the best vendors and she didn't let us down. She took care of arranging our officiant, photographer, sound system, beach permit, and also made my beautiful custom bouquet. All of the vendors did their part to make our day special and they were all so easy to work with.

So the bottom line: If you want a wedding on the beach and you want your day to truly be magical, go with Beachside Memories! Tina is an amazing, creative, and sweet woman who will go above and beyond for you on your special day. If you want a stress free (well as stress free one can feel on their wedding day) day, go with Tina's complete package and trust that it will be ever more special than you even imagined!

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Even a small wedding can seem overwhelmingly complicated when planning it from another state. Tina was one of the first contacts I made and I can't imagine having done it without her. She's the calm that every bride needs. She had an answer for every question I had, had contacts for all of my needs. I would absolutely recommend her! Words can't begin to describe how beautiful my wedding was, the decor went so perfectly with the natural beach setting. My guests said they've never seen a more beautiful setting...and looking at my wedding pics...I'd have to agree!!!!

shaina · Married on 03/03/2016

In short, Tina was a God send. We could not have pulled off our dream beach wedding without her help. Before meeting her we were trying to pull off the whole thing on our own and the process was becoming drawn out and convoluted. I did not think it would have been feasible because our date was approaching fast. However, after meeting Tina and having our consultation with her, I was so relieved and my mind was put at ease. She was professional and very knowledgeable about the whole process. She provided us with great ideas and even provided us with vendors for other aspects of our wedding. She was also very attentive and patient with us as we went back and forth on what we wanted. Despite not having a lot of time, Tina pulled together a masterpiece of a wedding on the scenic Ventura Beach. It was better than anything I could have imagined on my own. Thank you Tina!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Beachside Memories's reply:

Shaina, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy you were able to have the wedding of your dreams, moreover that we could make that possible for you! It certainly was our pleasure. You have an amazing family, and a great husband. Blessings to All

Scott · Married on 07/11/2015

This review is long overdue. We got married July 11th 2015 and we are about to celebrate our anniversary with a beachside memory romantic anniversary picnic. Honestly you WILL NOT find a friendlier more caring coordinator than Tina. From the start she helped us so much. Due to budget I had to pull all the permits etc to have the ceremony on the beach to save some money and coordinate our own reception etc. since we had to pay for the wedding ourselves we were super limited. While Tina had a very fairly priced package to do it all we unfortunately had to turn it down. But unlike other vendors she was a blessing in disguise. Instead of having the opinion of its not her problem, Tina was to the rescue. She helped us pull permits, find an affordable reception location and had tons of recommendations. She became a friend not a service provider. We still have our Starbucks bride groom cups she brought the first time we met. She puts a special touch on everything from beginning to end. I promise you will not find someone better or better priced. I wish we had the money to pay her for the full package but maybe for ten year anniversary we will be in a better place. Thank you Tina for your warm heart and care.

• adriean

adriean · Married on 03/14/2015

Tina at Beachside memories transformed our small backyard into a beautiful beach-garden scape. she was very friendly and proffessional. when we first met i felt so scattered and did not have a clear idea of what i wanted for the ceremony. at our first meeting Tina showed me different ideas and combinations and I immidiatly felt calmed and like we were on the same page. the day of the ceremony she and her crew set up quickly and then made themselves scarce. they returned at the end of the day and quickly cleaned everything up. Tina also did the flower arrangments for the wedding party and family. she did a beautiful job and it was nice to have it all together. one less thing to worry about! I got so many compliments on the beautiful decorations. she completly transformed the space and made my vision a reality. i would highly recomend Beachside Memories to any bride interested in an outdoor or unconventional location. I was very happy with their work.

Jayni · Married on 05/24/2014

Tina is amazing! She made all my ideas come to life. Not only did she make my venue beautiful, she made sure everything went exactly the way I had imagined. I had a pretty big wedding of 250 people and I also had a lot of children in my wedding party. She was so patient with all the kids and looking back the timing of everything was perfect. I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator. Tina was willing to spend as much time with me as I needed in order to make my the way I pictured it. She was professional, on time, personable and very helpful. I would highly recommend Tina to anyone.

Erica · Married on 04/09/2018

Tina was very professional and helpful. She made the process very easy. The ceremony set up was exactly what we wanted and she gave us great recommendations for a venue, photographer, and baker. Thanks for providing us with great memories of our wedding day!

Shannon · Married on 07/05/2016

Weddings can be stressful, but with Beachside Memories coordinating the set-up of the ceremony site, the day was perfect. Tina and Rhonda brought a sense of calm and they handled everything so beautifully. They were organized, professional, flexible and worth every penny!