Pronounced By Patrick

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Hello there! I'm Patrick, a professional wedding officiant based in Paso Robles, California...Our little drinking town, with a farming problem. I take absolute delight in making your wedding just as you envisioned it. In addition to working as an officiant, I'm also the owner of a distillery in Paso Robles, a voice-over specialist, and I have a multiple-subject teaching credential. As a talented and versatile professional, I aim to make your wedding ceremony one-of-a-kind.

I strive to make your wedding ceremony one that is tailored to your specific ideas. Be it planning a small wedding or a large soiree, I bring experience and a passion for officiating. I thoroughly enjoy collaborating with couples to create a joyous and light-hearted vow exchange that keeps their love story at the center. I can assist with non-religious, non-denominational, LGBTQ+, and elopement ceremonies. I'm also able to help with vow renewals, and provide my services throughout California. The primary locations I work in are Paso Robles, Templeton, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Pismo Beach, Santa Barbara, Monterey, and Ventura.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$125

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Riley
    Riley K. Married on 09/17/2022

Best Officiant Around

Patrick was amazing! We were referred to Patrick by our wedding planner and vibed with him immediately. He was down for whatever we wanted our ceremony to be. I highly recommend waiting until the actual ceremony for his spiel. It made it so much more meaningful to hear it for the first time. Our wedding guests raved about how it was the best ceremony they have ever sat through. He truly has one of the best speaking voices and has genuine passion to make those around him happy. Patrick will be now a life time friend! We can’t say enough great things.

Pronounced By Patrick's reply:

It’s a piece of “wedding” cake for a ceremony to be as perfect as yours was when you have a couple as perfect as you are! Friends for life is a fact! I had such a blast getting to know you both before the wedding, and loved every moment of your special day! You have such fun friends and family. Truly, I am the lucky one to be a part of your wedding. You’re amazing! I wish you all the happiness in the world. I can’t wait until our next reunion!

Cheers!
    Megan Married on 11/09/2019

You won’t regret it!

Patrick was our officiant for our wedding in 2019 and I recommend him to ANYONE who asks. He brought the perfect mix of both professionalism but also fun and good humor to our ceremony. He was extremely easy to work with and man- he has a great voice. My only regret is we didn’t have a videographer to record our epic ceremony.

Pronounced By Patrick's reply:

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you happy lovebirds tie the knot! Such a beautiful couple and such a beautiful venue! Your wedding was so uniquely special because you two made it what it was! Cheers to you and all your years together! Party on!
    Brittani D. Married on 10/26/2019

Pronounced by Patrick

Patrick was a perfect combination of serious and funny. Kept it light hearted but so special. So we’ll spoken and confident in what he does. He made our day so special.

Pronounced By Patrick's reply:

There couldn’t have been a more perfect day for a more perfect dynamic duo to get married! I loved being a part of your gorgeous wedding. It was full of laughs and happiness! You are rockstars!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Pronounced By Patrick 1
Discount

I offer 10% off for Military (Active or Veteran), Law Enforcement, and Fire Fighters.

Pricing

Team

Patrick Brooks
Patrick Brooks
Owner

There's no wedding too large or too intimate! I love being an officiant, and being a part of your special day! Cheers!

Terra Mia
Weddings by Sarah Angelique
4.8 out of 5 rating , 46 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

3064 limestone way Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Location of (Pronounced By Patrick)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding