Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles

Paso Robles, CA View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Allegretto Vineyard Resort is a beautiful resort nestled among the rolling hills of Paso Robles, California. Your wedding, ceremony, or reception will be full of lifelong memories for you, your families and friends. Allegretto Vineyard Resort has been hosting weddings and special events since 2015.

Facilities and Capacity
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles can up to 200 guests in one of the six other event spaces available. Whether you're looking for a romantic, intimate wedding in our Abbey, enchanting reception in our Olive Orchard, or an extravagant ballroom to dance the night away with all your loved ones, Allegretto has the space for you.

The resort's includes self and valet parking and full catering from their in-house restaurant.

• Two Night Stay in Luxury Suite
  • Menu Tasting for 2 Guests
  • Dance Floor
  • Bistro Lighting
  • Silverware, Stemware and China
  • Linens and Napkins
  • Tables and Chairs

Accommodations
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles has 171 guest rooms, 14 of which are suites.

Location
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles is a few miles from downtown Paso Robles where you can enjoy a wide variety of entertainment including dinning, theatres, olive oil tasting, historical buildings, golfing, museums, and much more.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$10,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$8

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Ballroom
Garden
Hotel
Resort
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

Paige P. Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful venue and top-notch service

I reached out to Allegretto only 6 weeks before my planned date to have a wedding ceremony + dinner for a small group of 20 people. I worked with Annika Moe at Allegretto - whom I highly recommend! - and she made every detail of our big day SO easy. With just a few emails and phone calls, Annika helped me plan a ceremony, cocktail hour with hors' devours, formal dinner, and wedding cake for our group. She even referred me to our officiant. Our experience onsite was even better than expected - the staff was so attentive to our needs and checked in with us just the right amount (not too much, not too little). I highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a BEAUTIFUL place to get married, with excellent service.
    Laci C. Married on 09/20/2019

The most amazing venue and staff!!!!

I highly recommend having a wedding at Allegretto. I had my ceremony in the Abbey and reception at my grandparents ranch following. I will say almost all my vendors dropped the ball, my three-year old was throwing a fit and it seemed like everything I planned was an epic fail, except for Allegretto. Annika and Nicole were a sense of calm in the storm of the day. I can remember walking out to the Abbey and hearing the incorrect song playing, and having a total fit about it but Annika and Nicole were that sense of peace right before I walked down the aisle. They fixed my veil and opened the doors for me to walk down the aisle (that was a big deal for me because I had been trying to figure out for weeks who would open the doors, that just shows to ask them for help and they will do anything to make the day perfect!).

I want to back track a little to the planning process. My husband and I paid for the wedding ourselves and we were on a tight budget and never thought we could afford such a luxurious event but when I came to Annika with my budget she helped me figure out a way to make it work! We moved it to a Friday and had the ceremony only. It was so affordable and came in almost 300 under budget!

During the planning process we met Doug, the owner. He personally congratulated me and told me how excited he was for me, I thought "Oh he must do that to everyone" but the day of the wedding he came in while I was taking pictures in the grand staircase, gave me a hug and remembered my name!!!!! I have never met an owner that actually cared about each guest the way he does! That flows into my next point of every single staff member being absolutely exceptional! From the bellman, to the housekeeping. They went above and beyond to make sure I did not have one stresser on my big day! The only way you can get such wonderful staff is being an engaged and wonderful owner like Doug! It is only cream of the crop for Allegretto!

Through out the planning process Annika was so detailed in making sure I did not forget one thing! She allowed me to rush in at any moment with any questions and was always there to help! Nicole and Annika had an answer for any question and planning my wedding with them was like planning it with two of my best friends. The always had my best interest in mind and are amazingly experienced!

Once we got back to the room from the disaster of a reception, we had a handwritten note from Annika and a bottle of champagne! I was in tears from what a disaster my reception was but once again my new bestie, Annika, saved the day!

There is not one thing I would change about Allegretto because everything they did was PERFECT!!!!!

So, I please urge you, if you are considering having a wedding or any event in Paso Robles connect with Annika today and I can guarantee you even if everything is a disaster Allegretto will make it the event of your dreams!!!
    Jennifer O. Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Destination Wedding

We knew from our previous wonderful stays that Allegretto was where we wanted to be married. We knew it would be tough as we lived out of town and were planning the whole thing in 2 months but Annika made it all so easy and our day was everything we would have imagined. Annika and her team went above and beyond for us and really put some amazing special touches on our day. Allegretto is such an amazing resort that we visit regularly and the beautiful grounds and amazing staff made our wedding everything we could have wanted! I can not say enough good things about the resort and their staff!

Real Weddings

• Ciara & Justin
    153 photos · 12/07/2019

Kramer Events Kramer Events Wedding DJs

Allegretto is a wonderful Venue on the Central Coast. Every part of the property creates a romantic vibe...You and your guests will feel like you are traveling on a beautiful European getaway! Our team loves every aspect of Allegretto, and we are so thankful such a breathtaking hotel in our area.

Paso WeddingSmith Paso WeddingSmith Wedding Planners

What a magical place! The photos that can be captured at The Allegretto are ones that brides will treasure forever. With so many setting options one can create the wedding of there dreams and it is a bonus that many items (linens, flatware) are included which keeps the bides outside rental costs low. The catering service is first class and the food is delicious. The new catering and sales managers are caring and professional making it very easy to work with them.

SLOtography SLOtography Wedding Photographers

I'm loving this venue! I've had the pleasure of shooting here for a wedding as well as an engagement :). There is simply now venue like this on the Central Coast.

2700 Buena Vista Drive Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Location of (Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding