Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles Reviews

6 | Paso Robles, CA

6 Reviews for Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles

Paige P. · Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful venue and top-notch service

I reached out to Allegretto only 6 weeks before my planned date to have a wedding ceremony + dinner for a small group of 20 people. I worked with Annika Moe at Allegretto - whom I highly recommend! - and she made every detail of our big day SO easy. With just a few emails and phone calls, Annika helped me plan a ceremony, cocktail hour with hors' devours, formal dinner, and wedding cake for our group. She even referred me to our officiant. Our experience onsite was even better than expected - the staff was so attentive to our needs and checked in with us just the right amount (not too much, not too little). I highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a BEAUTIFUL place to get married, with excellent service.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Laci C. · Married on 09/20/2019

The most amazing venue and staff!!!!

I highly recommend having a wedding at Allegretto. I had my ceremony in the Abbey and reception at my grandparents ranch following. I will say almost all my vendors dropped the ball, my three-year old was throwing a fit and it seemed like everything I planned was an epic fail, except for Allegretto. Annika and Nicole were a sense of calm in the storm of the day. I can remember walking out to the Abbey and hearing the incorrect song playing, and having a total fit about it but Annika and Nicole were that sense of peace right before I walked down the aisle. They fixed my veil and opened the doors for me to walk down the aisle (that was a big deal for me because I had been trying to figure out for weeks who would open the doors, that just shows to ask them for help and they will do anything to make the day perfect!).

I want to back track a little to the planning process. My husband and I paid for the wedding ourselves and we were on a tight budget and never thought we could afford such a luxurious event but when I came to Annika with my budget she helped me figure out a way to make it work! We moved it to a Friday and had the ceremony only. It was so affordable and came in almost 300 under budget!

During the planning process we met Doug, the owner. He personally congratulated me and told me how excited he was for me, I thought "Oh he must do that to everyone" but the day of the wedding he came in while I was taking pictures in the grand staircase, gave me a hug and remembered my name!!!!! I have never met an owner that actually cared about each guest the way he does! That flows into my next point of every single staff member being absolutely exceptional! From the bellman, to the housekeeping. They went above and beyond to make sure I did not have one stresser on my big day! The only way you can get such wonderful staff is being an engaged and wonderful owner like Doug! It is only cream of the crop for Allegretto!

Through out the planning process Annika was so detailed in making sure I did not forget one thing! She allowed me to rush in at any moment with any questions and was always there to help! Nicole and Annika had an answer for any question and planning my wedding with them was like planning it with two of my best friends. The always had my best interest in mind and are amazingly experienced!

Once we got back to the room from the disaster of a reception, we had a handwritten note from Annika and a bottle of champagne! I was in tears from what a disaster my reception was but once again my new bestie, Annika, saved the day!

There is not one thing I would change about Allegretto because everything they did was PERFECT!!!!!

So, I please urge you, if you are considering having a wedding or any event in Paso Robles connect with Annika today and I can guarantee you even if everything is a disaster Allegretto will make it the event of your dreams!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Jennifer O. · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Destination Wedding

We knew from our previous wonderful stays that Allegretto was where we wanted to be married. We knew it would be tough as we lived out of town and were planning the whole thing in 2 months but Annika made it all so easy and our day was everything we would have imagined. Annika and her team went above and beyond for us and really put some amazing special touches on our day. Allegretto is such an amazing resort that we visit regularly and the beautiful grounds and amazing staff made our wedding everything we could have wanted! I can not say enough good things about the resort and their staff!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Michele · Married on 04/10/2019

Responsive & Attentive

The Allegretto Vineyard Resort is a stunning venue to get married. You have so many options and can really create a unique experience for your celebration. I was the photographer for an intimate wedding and Annika and her team did a fabulous job keeping everything organized and on time. She kept us informed as to what to expect next and had all the details arranged and ready for us to photograph. I can't wait to come back again soon!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Dancin was incredibly helpful. Thorough, informative and beyond pleasant. She truly spends the time to personalize and understand your needs.
    Loved every minute with her and know she cares deeply about her clients.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Neeti · Married on 02/15/2016

We fell in love with Paso Robles during a weekend getaway and knew we wanted to get married here. We looked at lots of venues but nothing really met the mark until we came to Allegretto. Driving into the property was magical and walking into the hotel felt like a dream. The staff stole our hearts from the first few interactions and we knew we wanted to celebrate our special day here. The property speaks for itself. We decided to have cocktail hour and dinner outside and post dinner dancing inside. The wedding planner from the property was incredible to work with. She was patience, responsive and had solutions to any challenges that came up. They even found someone local to teach their staff how to cook Indian food and arranged for tastings beforehand to ensure the food was to our standards. What more can you ask for? We continue to visit Allegretto, as it continues to be one of our favorite places to visit.

Sent on 03/01/2018