Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Paso WeddingSmith

Offering wedding and event planning in the Paso Robles, CA area. From day of coordination to full service planning and everything in between, I can customize a package to fit your weddings needs.

Follow Paso WeddingSmith on

38 Reviews for Paso WeddingSmith

• Kristin

Kristin Carter · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Responsive and Stress Free

We hired Katy and her assistant Heidi for month of/day of coordination. I sent Katy so many questions before hand and she was always super responsive with wonderful advice. Good thing there isn't additional charges for random questions! We did a walk through of the venue a few months before hand and then at the rehearsal we went over our vision and what decorations were going where. They had thoughtful questions for me to ensure what we wanted is what happened. The day of the wedding was stress free with everything being set up and some modifications for wind implemented. There's no way our wedding day would have been so smooth without them! I also really enjoyed the timelines that were put together and being kept on task for what details I still needed to provide. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you! It put smiles on our faces to make your special day happen. Cheers and Best Wishes to you two.
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2020

Calm, knowledgeable, and the prefect coordinator

As crazy as planning a wedding in 2020 was, Katy made the whole thing possible and was attentive with the information that kept changing. Katy was calm, and incredibly understanding with all of the changes that had to be made. We were so lucky to have Katy help us with our wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you Maggie! We did it a 2020 micro wedding and your photos are stunning! Cheers to you two 💗
  • emily

emily · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Coordinator

Katy was phenomenal!! We hired her for her month-of and day-of services 6 weeks before my wedding. I honestly hired Katy to help me re-plan our cancelled/rescheduled/replanned/changed (COVID changes) wedding at a new venue. She was professional, organized, and very very helpful. Her knowledge and connections helped us find a new caterer 4 weeks before the event as well as assisted us throughout the day with not only coordinator stuff but acted as our DJ who we decided not to re-hire. She also allowed my aunt who is very much into decorating and details assist her on the day of with decor and allowed her vision as well as mine come to life without any pushback. She was relaxed, responsive to my needs and changes, and made not only the day but the month before run so smoothly. I honestly don’t know how I thought I was going to do this day (or even month prior to) without her. I HIGHLY recommend Katy to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator in the Central Coast. She will make you comfortable and relaxed throughout the process and help you make your wedding dreams come true!! Thank you Katy!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy you were able to have a stunning (yet safe) wedding celebration with loving family. The pleasure was all mine.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paso WeddingSmith FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Christine Sedley Photography Wedding Photographers

As a Wedding Photographer I have worked with several wedding coordinators and Katie with WeddingSmith is one of my favorites. Not only is she very organized, knowledgable and efficient but she also brings a calmness to the wedding storms that sometimes brew. I appreciate her ready smile and flexible nature. She was my pick for my own son's wedding.

• COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Paso WeddingSmith is wonderful to work with! Katy is clearly experienced and is very professional. She has a detailed and clear timeline put together for her clients and wedding team, but is also flexible with any last minute changes on the wedding day. We can't wait to work with her again!

• Pear Valley Winery
    Pear Valley Winery Winery Weddings

Katy is a wonderful coordinator to work with! She's easy to work with, professional and always puts on a great event! We always look forward to working with her.

• Paso Robles, California, 93446 See on map
    Location of (Paso WeddingSmith)