Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Paso WeddingSmith

Offering wedding and event planning in the Paso Robles, CA area. From day of coordination to full service planning and everything in between, I can customize a package to fit your weddings needs.

Follow Paso WeddingSmith on

Reception Setup
091939c8b7d99ff8 1473208445549 oak tree and car photo

33 Reviews for Paso WeddingSmith

Alyssa Parra · Married on 11/16/2019

Easy going and reassuring but is absolutely on top of every detail with excellent organization!

Katy was such a dream to work with! From beginning to end, I had a hard time being a stressed out bride because I knew she had everything under control. All of the little details that I forgot about- she remembered and brought to life beautifully. Her calm, reassuring demeanor was the perfect energy every bride needs by their side throughout their planning journey! She genuinely cares about what the bride wants and caters to that with incredible organization and detail. She made the day of the wedding flow so effortlessly, I cannot imagine having anyone else help bring my visions to life! You truly will not be disappointed by choosing Katy.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. It warms my heart that I was able to help your wedding planning journey, it was beautiful. You guys are stunning and I wish you a life time of happiness.

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Katy is the BEST!

Hiring Katy as our day of coordinator was the best decision we made for our wedding. Katy has tons of experience and helped provide us with great vendors and insight throughout our wedding planning process. Katy helped to ensure we stayed on track with our timeline during the planning and was always very responsive to our questions. We had multiple people during the course of the wedding comment how smooth the night went. All of that praise can be attributed to Katy.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Thank you Ashley & Doug!
    I was so proud of the outcome of your wedding. It was a beautiful, joyous day that I was happy to help create for you. Thanks for being such an awesome couple.
    All the Best!
  • Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We got married three weeks ago and it was absolutely stunning because of Katy's attention to detail! All of our guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that could not have been possible without Katy's expertise!

Katy was extremely responsive from the very beginning and offered solutions immediately. Since this was a destination wedding, I was a bit nervous about coordinating everything. Katy took the stress out of planning and the day of execution. She also worked extremely well with the other vendors and communicated with them flawlessly to make it a perfect day! We had the dream team of vendors!!

Most importantly, Katy is a very nice and honest person. She was so fun to work with and has a positive attitude. She was calm and collected during the whole process. Not to mention it was about a 100 degrees on our wedding day!

If you are thinking of booking Katy, DO IT! She is a professional at a reasonable price. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Katy for making our big day flawless!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you so much, you two warmed my heart and I loved helping create your perfect wedding. Thanks for being the reason why I love my job. I wish you al the love and happiness together.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paso WeddingSmith FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Christine Sedley Photography Wedding Photographers

As a Wedding Photographer I have worked with several wedding coordinators and Katie with WeddingSmith is one of my favorites. Not only is she very organized, knowledgable and efficient but she also brings a calmness to the wedding storms that sometimes brew. I appreciate her ready smile and flexible nature. She was my pick for my own son's wedding.

• COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Paso WeddingSmith is wonderful to work with! Katy is clearly experienced and is very professional. She has a detailed and clear timeline put together for her clients and wedding team, but is also flexible with any last minute changes on the wedding day. We can't wait to work with her again!

• Pear Valley Winery
    Pear Valley Winery Winery Weddings

Katy is a wonderful coordinator to work with! She's easy to work with, professional and always puts on a great event! We always look forward to working with her.

• Paso Robles, California, 93446 See on map
    Location of (Paso WeddingSmith)