Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Paso WeddingSmith

Offering wedding and event planning in the Paso Robles, CA area. From day of coordination to full service planning and everything in between, I can customize a package to fit your weddings needs.

Follow Paso WeddingSmith on

Paso WeddingSmith 6
Paso WeddingSmith 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/29/2019

Made our wedding magical!!

Our venue made it a requirement for us to have a month of wedding planner. Little did I know it would be the best money I spent for the entire wedding. Katy took all the stress out of planning and the day of. She also is so fun to work with. There are so many things that make Katy stand out...here's just a few:

1) Attention to detail: She really listened to the vision we had for our wedding, picking up on little things we said we liked and then made it happen. For example, we had briefly mentioned that we like our red wine chilled...then she made sure the venue had all our red wine chilled.

2) Behind the scenes: There were so many times throughout the planning process that Katy would work her magic behind the scenes without me knowing it. Whether it was reaching out to our officiant to coach and prep him, to working with the vendors directly, and only pinging me when I absolutely needed to be involved. It really made the planning process stress-free

3) Cost Conscious: There were numerous times that Katy suggested ways to save us money, while enhancing our wedding. For example, the venue had gold chargers that a previous wedding had left behind...Katy worked with the venue to get them for us at an almost zero cost. Or secured an easel from the venue for not cost...saving me money and one less thing I had to worry about bringing to the wedding.

I can't say enough great things about Katy. She's THE BEST!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Paso WeddingSmith 8
    Paso WeddingSmith 9

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Oh! Thank you, Thank you! I am SOOOO going to miss planning with you. I am so delighted with the amazing outcome of your beautiful love story. Cheers to your best day ever!

Cindy Zamorano · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!!!

We were married on 4/20/19 and our experience with Katy was excellent. We met with several wedding planners but Katy was by far the best. She is easy to work with, professional, organized and has a great relationship with other vendors. Our wedding was flawless, planning was easy and stress free and everything came out beautiful. Katy’s recommendations were excellent. We received many compliments by family and friends on how great our wedding planner was and how wonderful everything had turned out. Katy went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you Katy we couldn’t have done it without you!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Paso WeddingSmith 10
    Paso WeddingSmith 11
    Paso WeddingSmith 12
    Paso WeddingSmith 13
    Paso WeddingSmith 14
    Paso WeddingSmith 15

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Cheers to you two and thank you for the nice words it warms my heart that your wedding was flawless. Your photos are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the entire portfolio. Thank you for being so great to work with and I wish you all the happiness.
  • Emily

Emily Ambrose · Married on 03/30/2019

Stress Free Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in Paso Robles, CA. Since we lived out of town we decided to hire a wedding planner. Katy was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding date. Katy was kind and patient and did not try to push certain vendors on us. She had many recommendations for all vendors with prices and contracts following each recommendation. She was quick to respond and was very easy to talk to. I had many of my vendors and friends compliment Katy on her attentive schedule, which she was able to produce multiple months in advance and tweaked it when added or getting rid of certain things. Katy was readily available when we traveled into Paso Robles as well. She assured that she communicated with all vendors. I never had to contact a vendor to book to get details. I reached out to Katy for all vendor inquiries and she was able to get accurate information from all vendors, including our officiant and cousin 3 towns away making our wedding cake. There is not one single detail that I had to worry about because Katy had it all under control. All we had to do was pick from the recommended vendors and say "that one" and she took care of the rest. So much ease its difficult to put into words because we hardly had to do anything besides show up with a smile! The day of the wedding things went very smooth. She assured my husband and I were stress free along with making my parents comfortable. She assured we knew exactly what was going on ahead of time and where we needed to be next without making us feel rushed. If you plan on getting married in her area I highly recommend giving her a chance in helping you reduce your stress for your big day!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Paso WeddingSmith 16

Paso WeddingSmith's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you. Emily you are the reason why I love my job, thank you for being so great to work for. Your wedding was beautiful and so fun. The photos are gorgeous! Wishing you and Sean all the best!

Paso WeddingSmith FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Christine Sedley Photography
    Christine Sedley Photography Wedding Photographers

As a Wedding Photographer I have worked with several wedding coordinators and Katie with WeddingSmith is one of my favorites. Not only is she very organized, knowledgable and efficient but she also brings a calmness to the wedding storms that sometimes brew. I appreciate her ready smile and flexible nature. She was my pick for my own son's wedding.

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Paso WeddingSmith is wonderful to work with! Katy is clearly experienced and is very professional. She has a detailed and clear timeline put together for her clients and wedding team, but is also flexible with any last minute changes on the wedding day. We can't wait to work with her again!

• Pear Valley Winery
    Pear Valley Winery Winery Weddings

Katy is a wonderful coordinator to work with! She's easy to work with, professional and always puts on a great event! We always look forward to working with her.

• Paso Robles, California, 93446 See on map