Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Planning weddings and events in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties

I absolutely love planning weddings! I feel what sets me apart from other wedding planners is that I put my heart and soul into each wedding. I cry when the bride walks down the aisle and when she dances with her dad. I feel what I am doing. It means everything to me to have happy brides and grooms. You only get one chance to make their day perfect. I take this task very seriously.

Please contact me today to start your planning process!

(805) 712-1356

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)

There are not enough words to say how amazing Sarah is! We live in Houston, and had no idea what vendors to use or what all had to be done. Every vendor she recommended was the BEST, and they all LOVE her! They worked amazing together along with Croad Vineyard. Such a peace knowing everything was being taken care of and done right! She is by far the BEST, as a person and a Wedding Planner. My MIL wanted to take her home with her!!
You can not go wrong with Sarah, in fact I don't know how I would have done it with out her. :)
Thank you Sarah!!!
Alisa & Adam

Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - She's got this!!
Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - Gorgeous table set up, last minute change.
Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - Add a comment...
Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - Best Wedding Crew EVER!!
Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - After a long night of dancing, we love Sarah!!
Photo of Weddings by Sarah Angelique in Paso Robles, CA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture alisa, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah! Our day would not have been the same without her. When she says, "let go and let Sarah" - she means it! She did two venue checks for us - once with us and once with the DJ and caterer. She also worked out our timeline, coordinated with our vendors, and made our list for family photos (after a full survey of family dynamics). Down to the little details, she was there. She gave me tips on things like quantity of rentals, water, etc. She even contacted our ice vendor and placed the order! As with all weddings, there were unplanned twists and turns but Sarah handled it all on the day-of. We had vendors show up late, guests to bus up/down the hill, and speeches nearly ran through our sunset photos. But, did my husband and I have to deal with any of that? Nope! She absolutely killed it. She brought me a plate of appetizers between photos, a shawl when the sun went down, and even danced with us at the end of the night! Need I say more? I will always recommend Sarah Angelique to any bride-to-be that I meet!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

my husband and I are very greatful we had Sara to help us with our elopement. The biggest thing is her attention to detail. We were just looking to have a simple beach elopement and she went above and beyond to make the day extra special. We appreciate everything she did for and it will be a day we will never forget.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/15/16, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1498244502 970e30e97f44f706 j1096 oyster ridge 0698

All Inclusive Weekday Wedding Packages

Redeem In-Store
'All Inclusive' weekday wedding packages. Sunday - Thursday. This includes a beautiful wedding venue in Paso Robles Wine Country, a professional wedding planner, dinner for 56 guests, floral arrangements, photography, officiant, tables, chairs, and linens. Starting as low as $3,500!! Please call today for more information!
#WW39d05df4351925cd

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah is well organized and energetic. She will get the job done for you and will offer valuable ideas. We recommend Sarah.

Any couple who hires Sarah Angelique is going to have a lovely day! Sarah not only goes to bat for each couple to pull together just the right vendors, she's smiling and running all day long to make sure each detail is in order and taken care of just right. We enjoy Sarah's upbeat and can-do attitude with each and every encounter! cheers! Allyson & Team

Ok brides! If you want a fun, spunky and energetic planner, go with Sarah! She will make sure that every step of the planning process is fun and taken care of. Our team always enjoys working with her!

Consistent, Classic and beautiful work...............

Sarah is so much fun to work with! She always goes above and beyond the call of duty in making sure that my couples have everything they need in order to relax and enjoy their wedding day. Sarah will help you organize your wedding exactly the way you envision!

88 PROS I KNOW