Weddings by Sarah Angelique

4120 Peachy Canyon Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Weddings by Sarah Angelique is a wedding and event planning company located in Paso Robles, California, servicing couples all over San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. Sarah Angelique is the owner and Principal Planner behind this creative business. Passionate about her job, Sarah strives to help, guide, and create every couple’s dream wedding. She prides herself on her expertise, creativity, professionalism, and enthusiasm. Sarah has over 18 years of experience in the industry and in the past has planned and organized a range of cultural, religious and non-religious, eco-friendly and destination weddings.

Weddings by Sarah Angelique provides each couple with an array of wedding services and packages that can be tailored to best suit their special day and remove the stress from their planning process. In addition to wedding planning, the company is also available to plan each couple's engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette and bachelor parties, rehearsal dinner, and Sunday brunch. The company’s packages are based on your final, total wedding budget.

Follow Weddings by Sarah Angelique on
Dana powers house
Dana powers house
Winery wedding dinner
Winery wedding dinner
This bride just went for it!
This bride just went for it!
Make an entrance

Weddings by Sarah Angelique 6
Weddings by Sarah Angelique 7
  • Alison

Alison Holt Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

We LOVE Sarah Angelique and recommend her whole-heartedly!

Sarah expertly planned and coordinated my oldest daughter's wedding two years ago at Zaca Creek Ranch in Buellton and even though my younger daughter's wedding was in Southern California (Lake Arrowhead) we couldn't imagine working with another wedding planner.
    Sarah did such a FANTASTIC job on my daughter's wedding last Saturday! Even though she didn't know the area, or the vendors, she won them over quickly and formed a team which operated like a well-oiled machine -- it was like they had worked together many times before and that's thanks to Sarah! In fact a few of the vendors are trying to talk Sarah into doing more weddings with them in Lake Arrowhead. They've never seen such excellent work and were blown away by her expertise and work ethic (as are we!).
    Thanks to Sarah my daughter had the wedding of her dreams and we couldn't be happier! Sarah goes above and beyond the usual duties of a planner and works tirelessly to make sure everyone is happy, all the details are handled, challenges are calmly solved (we had a bear at our wedding!!) and everyone is happy. And what makes it even better - she's super fun to work with!! We had many laughs and fun times with Sarah!
    Thanks to Sarah Angelique both my daughters had the weddings of their dreams and we have a friend for life. We love you Sarah!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Weddings by Sarah Angelique 8
  • Lauren

Lauren Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST wedding planner out there!!

Sarah has become more than just my wedding planner, she has become a dear friend and part of our family, considering she planned both mine and my sister's weddings! There are not enough words to describe how AWESOME she is. She literally gave us the wedding of our dreams, and I couldn't have asked for a better planner, friend and partner in crime! She is professional, easy to work with, reliable, and a wedding ROCK STAR in every way possible. She is based in the Paso Robles area and I was getting married in Lake Arrowhead (nowhere near there) and instead of shying away, she said HECK YES and took charge to plan a wedding in an unfamiliar area to her. She quickly made connections with vendors out there and has become the new "Lake Arrowhead Wedding Planner." Sarah takes charge when she needs to, she lets her bride and groom speak their minds and truths, and she runs that wedding so smoothly from start to finish. She's on top of every little detail and helps the bride and groom stay on top of their responsibilities. Oh and did I mention that there was a BEAR at the ceremony site which delayed our wedding, and Sarah took care of it so calmly and made sure to wait until telling me until AFTER the wedding. I could go on and on! Trust me when I say, hire Sarah to plan your wedding and you won't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Weddings by Sarah Angelique's reply:

Honey!!! You're so sweet! I love you guys so much! It's true, I don't get in to bear fights for just anyone. lol!!! Well, you made the book I'm writing, chapter: "The One With A Bear." I'm literally sitting here so bummed we have nothing left to plan. I'm thinking you, Sis and me need to plan that 40th Anniversary party for Mom and Dad!! I can't wait to watch you and Kevin and find out all the amazing things God has planned for you. (Yes, I wrote that in my card, but I mean it!) #cousinsmakethebestfriends ;-)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings by Sarah Angelique FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 1,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Angelique has an amazing ability to help her clients by guiding their vision, giving amazing service and great comfort during the planning process. Sarah is extremely warm and will pull of not only the perfect event but the perfect experience start to finish.

• Lekai Ranch Paso Robles
    Lekai Ranch Paso Robles Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah is well organized and energetic. She will get the job done for you and will offer valuable ideas. We recommend Sarah.

• Allyson Magda Photography
    Allyson Magda Photography Wedding Photographers

Any couple who hires Sarah Angelique is going to have a lovely day! Sarah not only goes to bat for each couple to pull together just the right vendors, she's smiling and running all day long to make sure each detail is in order and taken care of just right. We enjoy Sarah's upbeat and can-do attitude with each and every encounter! cheers! Allyson & Team

• 4120 Peachy Canyon Road Paso Robles, CA, 93446 See on map