$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Renee Weber

"I Do" Weddings and Events

Tasteful. Affordable. Professional. Let Renee plan your wedding or special event. Also available for "month-of" coordination to make sure all your careful planning culminates in an enjoyable, memorable celebration.

Renee has been planning weddings and events since 2005. She worked for A Vision of Elegance in Fresno, CA. She then brought the skills she learned there to the beautiful central coast. She has also worked in the wine industry and would love to plan your vineyard wedding or just help you select a wine for your toast!

Please call or email weberweddings@gmail.com to set up a free consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (2)
Timelines (2)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

Renee was an absolute rockstar! She made sure every single little detail was covered, which allowed us to completely relax and enjoy our special day when it came. Her communication, flexibility, motivation, consideration, professionalism, supportiveness, expertise and thoughtfulness are top notch and worth every penny. We felt so taken care of throughout the entire process; I highly recommend Renee! 10/10 hands down!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

For any couple who is on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator, our advice is to DO IT and hire Renee! I am incredibly particular about what I like and how I like things done. As a result, I knew that I wanted to plan the wedding myself, but needed help on the actual wedding to make all my planning flow seamlessly without needing to rely on friends/family. We met with Renee first on the phone for initial consultation and I found her to be incredibly patient and she exuded a sense of calmness (which is opposite of me, I'm more high strung), so I knew she'd be perfect fit.

We met with her in person a month before wedding to develop timeline and she was super accommodating and agreed to use my Google spreadsheets to collaborate on timeline, vendor info, decor set up and this worked out perfectly because it allowed us to make real time changes. The title Day of Coordinator is super misleading because Renee pretty much worked with me the whole month prior, reaching out to vendors, coordinating timeline, doing site visit the day before wedding and helping with rehearsal. I tried to be as organized as possible to make Renee's job easier and it's very hard for me to give up control, but Renee truly makes you feel at ease and I trusted Renee completely so my wedding day was flawless. Renee not only managed the day and the vendors, but she also helped with our decor and she did an amazing job at making my Pinterest board ideas a reality!

Even when there were minor glitches (which there will always be), Renee took care of them and I didn't even find out until after. I loved working with her, she was so easy to talk to, extremely responsive and just made you feel that everything was going to be okay and it ended up being far better than okay. It was perfect. Aside from being incredibly responsible, patient, organized and calm, she was also super sweet and funny and just overall a wonderful person, so I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants peace of mind.

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

Renee is wonderful! During our first pre-wedding meeting, she asked all of the right questions to get us thinking about what we wanted for our ceremony/reception. She has a lot of experience and was therefore able to offer lots of helpful advice during the planning process, as well as present different options for how she has seen certain things done before (what works, what doesn't, etc.). Closer to the wedding, she checked in with vendors and made sure everything was confirmed and ready to go. She ran the rehearsal effortlessly, and made sure the big day went off without a hitch! We definitely recommend her!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1449351816982 0628j0990mcaninch1028
220x220 sq 1449355417172 0729j0990mcaninch3033
220x220 sq 1449351596113 0627j0990mcaninch1024

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with Renee at a wedding at the Jack House and Gardens. As a wedding photographer, I appreciated her attention to detail, patience, personality and her ability to keep things moving on a schedule that suited the time that I needed to get amazing photographs. I would highly recommend Renee to any of my couples who are looking for someone to take the reins when it comes to planning their day!

I worked with Renee recently at Flying Caballos Ranch ~ she did a wonderful job of planning for the day and keeping us on schedule. The wedding was beautiful and Renee was a key part of it!

3591 Sacramento Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401   See On Map