Renee Weber

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The best day of your life. The peace of mind to enjoy it.

Let Renee plan your wedding or special event. Also available for "month-of" coordination to make sure all your careful planning culminates in an enjoyable, memorable celebration.

Please call or email renee@idoweddings.events to set up a free consultation.

www.idoweddings.events

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hali
    Hali J. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best choice I made when planning my wedding!

Hiring Renee to be our wedding coordinator was the best choice we made when planning our March 2021 wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. She was communicative, kind, and flexible throughout the entire planning process. Our original 100 person wedding ended up being an elopement with a dinner for just my husband and I after our wedding ceremony. Renee made that dinner happen for us and it could not have been more perfect. She went above and beyond to make sure our night was special in every way. I would gladly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Renee Weber's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. You had the best attitude through all the crazy changes that covid threw at us. I wish you and Alex all the best!
    Delaney P. Married on 11/13/2021

Our dream weekend!

Renee made our dream day come true! We absolutely loved working with her for our wedding weekend. She was organized, responsive, and easy going which I really appreciated. Renee made it so I did not have to stress about any of the little details during the wedding day and got to enjoy every minute with my husband, family, and friends. My sisters and I were raving about her all weekend! She did an amazing job and any bride would be lucky to work with her!
    Megan G. Married on 08/21/2021

Best wedding planner ever!

Wow, where do I even start! Renee is truly the most amazing wedding planner there ever could be! Never once during the planning process did I ever feel over whelmed or stressed. Renee took care of everything and our wedding turned out so beautiful all thanks to her. Our wedding guests came up to me during the reception and said how talented and amazing she is. It’s really true! We had a rustic backyard wedding in Atascadero with wine barrel decor, beautiful flowers, amazing DJ, caterer and bar tenders. Renee’s vendors are awesome!!! Renee has such a calming nature about her which really helped calm any pre-wedding jitters :) She’s truly an amazing and caring person and it shows in her work! Go with Renee!! You won’t regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tess & Bill
    81 photos · 08/31/2019

Mirror's Edge Photography Mirror's Edge Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Renee at a wedding at the Jack House and Gardens. As a wedding photographer, I appreciated her attention to detail, patience, personality and her ability to keep things moving on a schedule that suited the time that I needed to get amazing photographs. I would highly recommend Renee to any of my couples who are looking for someone to take the reins when it comes to planning their day!

SLOtography SLOtography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Renee recently at Flying Caballos Ranch ~ she did a wonderful job of planning for the day and keeping us on schedule. The wedding was beautiful and Renee was a key part of it!

3591 Sacramento Drive San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (Renee Weber)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding