3591 Sacramento Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Renee Weber

The best day of your life. The peace of mind to enjoy it.

Let Renee plan your wedding or special event. Also available for "month-of" coordination to make sure all your careful planning culminates in an enjoyable, memorable celebration.

Renee has been planning weddings and events since 2005. She worked for A Vision of Elegance in Fresno, CA. She then brought the skills she learned there to the beautiful central coast. She has also worked in the wine industry and would love to plan your vineyard wedding or just help you select a wine for your toast!

Please call or email renee@idoweddings.events to set up a free consultation.

www.idoweddings.events

emilyeric 0428

16 Reviews for Renee Weber

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, problem-solver

Renee was a huge help to us in the month before our wedding as she helped build out our schedule, communicate with vendors, and make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day itself. As my groom and I no longer lived in SLO, she coordinated a site visit for the vendors when we couldn't be there, and generally made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing at our wedding! She even counted all the glassware and table cloths to make sure the vendor delivered everything, and she was there with cleaning supplies to help us set up the venue the day before. She is very professional, calm, and quick-thinking - exactly the traits you want in a wedding planner! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! Thank you, Renee, for helping make sure we had a spectacular day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Renee Weber's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laura. It was indeed a spectacular day. Best wishes to you and Vince!

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee was an absolute rockstar! She made sure every single little detail was covered, which allowed us to completely relax and enjoy our special day when it came. Her communication, flexibility, motivation, consideration, professionalism, supportiveness, expertise and thoughtfulness are top notch and worth every penny. We felt so taken care of throughout the entire process; I highly recommend Renee! 10/10 hands down!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Renee Weber's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben!

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

For any couple who is on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator, our advice is to DO IT and hire Renee! I am incredibly particular about what I like and how I like things done. As a result, I knew that I wanted to plan the wedding myself, but needed help on the actual wedding to make all my planning flow seamlessly without needing to rely on friends/family. We met with Renee first on the phone for initial consultation and I found her to be incredibly patient and she exuded a sense of calmness (which is opposite of me, I'm more high strung), so I knew she'd be perfect fit.

We met with her in person a month before wedding to develop timeline and she was super accommodating and agreed to use my Google spreadsheets to collaborate on timeline, vendor info, decor set up and this worked out perfectly because it allowed us to make real time changes. The title Day of Coordinator is super misleading because Renee pretty much worked with me the whole month prior, reaching out to vendors, coordinating timeline, doing site visit the day before wedding and helping with rehearsal. I tried to be as organized as possible to make Renee's job easier and it's very hard for me to give up control, but Renee truly makes you feel at ease and I trusted Renee completely so my wedding day was flawless. Renee not only managed the day and the vendors, but she also helped with our decor and she did an amazing job at making my Pinterest board ideas a reality!

Even when there were minor glitches (which there will always be), Renee took care of them and I didn't even find out until after. I loved working with her, she was so easy to talk to, extremely responsive and just made you feel that everything was going to be okay and it ended up being far better than okay. It was perfect. Aside from being incredibly responsible, patient, organized and calm, she was also super sweet and funny and just overall a wonderful person, so I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants peace of mind.

Award

Renee Weber FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Mirror's Edge Photography
    Mirror's Edge Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Renee at a wedding at the Jack House and Gardens. As a wedding photographer, I appreciated her attention to detail, patience, personality and her ability to keep things moving on a schedule that suited the time that I needed to get amazing photographs. I would highly recommend Renee to any of my couples who are looking for someone to take the reins when it comes to planning their day!

• SLOtography
    SLOtography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Renee recently at Flying Caballos Ranch ~ she did a wonderful job of planning for the day and keeping us on schedule. The wedding was beautiful and Renee was a key part of it!

• 3591 Sacramento Drive San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 See on map