The White Barn

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

The White Barn nestled in the heart of Edna Valley is an authentic wedding and special events venue in the San Luis Obispo area. The barns’ scenic views, idyllic setting, and distinctive character are breathtaking and historical. For generations, we have been a family owned and operated farm and now more recently an events venue. The farm land surrounding the barn is planted with a variety of vegetables throughout the year, adding the farm feel to the property. Our venue offers a rich taste in being in the country while still cherishing the roots of where we came from.

The large rustic dairy barn has been recently transformed into a magical wedding and special events venue surrounded by rolling hills and the family farm land, creating the experience you have been dreaming of. The original old weathered redwood siding on the barn creates the perfect rustic backdrop to your event. Whether you’re planning your big day or a memorable special event our 5,500 plus square foot barn is the perfect place to gather.

Looking to escape and stay in the beautiful Edna Valley? Our venue comes with the newly remodeled lush three bedroom Farm House that is surrounded by the well acclaimed Central Coast area. Wine country, beaches, gourmet restaurants, and shopping all awaits you and are only a short distance from our establishment.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Isabella
    Isabella M. Married on 05/28/2022

This Venue Is MAGIC!

This venue is beyond amazing. My mom and I knew instantly when we walked on the property that this was the one! On top of it, Alicia showed us around and she not only sold us on it, but also on herself. She works with so much confidence, that you know you wouldn't want your wedding anywhere else!!

Its a breathtaking view, an incredible team, but also just an experience all it's own. Alicia dealt in grace with everything and made the things I was worried about seem like no big deal. So much of our day went smoothly because of her!

Also, definitely recommend the Farm House as a get ready spot for your ladies/gents or as a weekend stay for the Bride & Groom. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy each other after all the excitement had settled.
    The White Barn has a certain magic about it and all our guests agreed it was the spot to be! We couldn't be more thankful!
  • Drew
    Drew J. Married on 08/07/2021

The White Barn is Simply the Best

The White Barn was the perfect venue for the wedding of our dreams! The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and the staff is engaging, helpful, and professional to ensure that every detail of the wedding weekend turns out perfectly. We would highly recommend The White Barn as a venue to anyone looking to get married in the San Luis Obispo area -- you will not regret it!
  • Rachael
    Rachael O. Married on 03/06/2021

The best venue ever!

If you’re considering The White Barn, just book it!! It is absolutely magical. We toured a ton of venues, but none of them even compared to The White Barn. From the stunning mountain views to the modern barn, it was perfect for us. I’ve been married for over 2 months and I STILL get compliments on how beautiful the venue was. We were on the fence about renting the homes on the property, and I'm so glad we did! It was such a beautiful setting for my bridal party and I to get ready in.

Even though the venue is amazing, the best part was Alicia and her team. We initially were going to get married in 2021, but had to postpone because of the pandemic. Alicia was extremely accommodating and helpful during that tough time. She also made the planning process so easy! Anytime I needed recommendations or had questions, she was readily available. The one time I hired someone that she didn’t recommend, I ended up regretting it and firing them. I truly feel our day was only perfect because of the vendors we hired (that Alicia recommended). Alicia was especially helpful the day of the wedding. I was having a ton of anxiety (I had a panic attack the morning of) and she said something that I’ll never forget. She told me that even though I’m having anxiety now, the second I walk down the aisle all that anxiety will go away because I’ll be looking down the aisle at the man I love. She of course was right. She always went above and beyond to make sure our big day was perfect.

Alicia + team, I can’t thank you enough for helping facilitate the wedding of my dreams. I wish I could get re-married to Zach every year just so I could hang out with you guys!! You all are the best
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
217 Green Gate Road San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405

By appointment only!
Location of (The White Barn)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding