Mirror's Edge Photography

San Luis Obispo, CA View map Visit website
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

You've said "Yes", now it's time to say "I Do"! Are you over the moon (or even a little stressed out) planning your perfect wedding day and finding the right photographer to capture it all? At Mirror's Edge Photography, you will find not only ONE photographer who is "in love with love", but you will find a TEAM, as my fiance and I work together to go above and beyond to turn your vision into a photographic reality. Whether you're planning to say your vows intimately before a handful of your closest friends and family, or you're looking forward to a formal event with 300 attendees, we're the photographers who will do everything that it takes to make sure every moment and emotion of your wedding day is preserved with amazing photographs to last a lifetime.

"TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS FOR EVERY WEDDING PACKAGE? WHAT A DEAL!"

While we're based in San Luis Obispo / Santa Barbara Counties, OUR sense of adventure and desire to capture "love" where ever our clients wedding day vision takes them, has allowed us to travel all throughout California and beyond, having shot weddings in Aspen, Colorado, Arizona, Hawaii, and more! We will always go the extra mile to make sure that your wedding day is photographed in specatcular detail from every possible angle - from centerpieces and wedding favors to Bride and Groom Portraits and those amazing family moments that are such a big part of every wedding day. Our style is classic, authentic and emotional - it's our job to find the "unique you" and turn that into a photographic memory. We believe in "up front pricing and services" - scroll down to view our 2019/2020 Package Pricing (special pricing available for special events, destination weddings, last minute bookings, etc.). I look forward to hearing from you so that we can get started on choosing the perfect photography package for your special day!

Mirror's Edge Photography offers classic, emotional and stunning wedding photography. All clients are provided with a thumb drive of their edited images as well as a personalized wedding website to showcase their photographs to their friends and family with the option to directly purchase professional prints, canvases and metal wall art with one click! Don't forget about an Engagement Session, which is always half price for any client with a signed wedding photography contract. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This wedding photography business also offers various items and shoots for their clients to select from. Their offerings include:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Contemporary Metal Wall Art
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Online Gallery/Personalized Website
  • Luxury Bridal Boudoir Sessions (Hair and Makeup Included)
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,899

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Toning
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Leon.flower713@Gmail.com Married on 06/12/2021

Happy Bride!

I am so glad we had Sarah and Scott capture our wedding. It was such an intimate celebration and the photos show just that. What a day to remember! Sarah and Scott made us feel comfortable and were very responsive to emails on questions post wedding. Also, Sarah was so accommodating and flexible (I changed my "package" and wanted more time). So glad I did! I highly recommend:)
    Eva Married on 10/10/2020

We LOVE our pictures!

Sarah did such an incredible job capturing our wedding last month! We had to change our original plans due to COVID but everything turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. We absolutely LOVE our pictures! There wasn't much time to take pictures due to another wedding taking place but Sarah took all the pictures with our loved ones and captured everything so perfectly. We even received a sneak peak a week after our wedding!

Sarah, thank you so much! All of our pictures are amazing and we are so grateful that you were there to capture it all even during a pandemic!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams
Lead Photographer

There's nothing that I love more in life than "love itself". Photography is my passion, and I have been fortunate enough to make a career out of that! My journey with photography started almost 20 years ago - I know, I'm dating myself! In that time I've honed my skills and brought smiles to the faces of nearly 1000 couples in one way or another with my photography. I'm 100% dedicated to making YOU and your special day my number one priority.

A little about me... Most nights you can find me in front of the computer editing photographs, but when I'm not, I love good Sci-Fi movies as much as I like to cry like a baby at Romantic Comedies. I always have music playing while I work. I love my fiance, my community, my home, my family and my dog...and the cat and horse too, of course! I'm probably addicted to caffiene and that's likely what allows me to work so late on all of your gorgeous images. I never get tired of picking up my camera and pointing it toward a new subject...YOU are my muses...all of you!

Scott Smith
Scott Smith
Associate Photographer

Scott is my partner both in life and in business. Together we make the magic of your day come to life. We have been working together for over 5 years, and have been fortunate enough to photograph over 100 weddings together!

Scott is a technical genius, and when it comes to setting up a shot with the perfect lighting and angles, he's spot on! As my associate, he loves working with the "guys" to get those fantastic Groom and Groomsmen photographs, and he's also the one to get the most unique and artistic detail shots you've ever seen!

When he's not shooting a wedding with me, he loves to ride his motorcycle, hang at the beach, or enjoy a relaxing day in our backyard oasis. He's a talented musician, loves Sci-fi as much as I do, and, in my opinion is an undercover super-hero!

Heart Melting Events Heart Melting Events Wedding Planners

Sarah with Mirror's Edge Photography was great to work with. Her and her mother are a fun group of ladies and didn't go un-noticed the passion they have capturing beautiful love stories. I would absolutely recommend them to future clients!

Chris Bianco Music Chris Bianco Music Wedding Bands

During a recent wedding performance I witnessed firsthand how extraordinarily creative, innovative, and comprehensive Mirror's Edge photography & video coverage is. Their use of subtle, dynamically fluid, hand-held video motion techniques was inspiring. They captured every advantageous angle in the best light, and made excellent use of both background & foreground context and contrast. They carefully positioned and aimed their lenses with artistic care, and they placed their subjects in the most beautiful settings and poses. Extraordinarily artistic, and the nicest and most professional of people to work with too. VERY fine wedding photography indeed. - Chris Bianco Music

San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405
805-748-9138
Location of (Mirror's Edge Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding