Mirror's Edge Photography Reviews

Mirror's Edge Photography 5
Mirror's Edge Photography 6
Mirror's Edge Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Hire Sarah! She is the best!

Sarah was one of the easiest people to work with! She was very sweet and patient with all of our family members who wanted additional photos taken that we didn't list for her! We haven't seen our wedding shots yet, but our engagement shoot was spectacular! She she so kind and humble for how purely talented she is!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you SO much for allowing me the honor of being able to capture your beautiful wedding. You mentioned not seeing your photos yet, so I wanted to let you know that even though it's only been 2 days, I couldn't wait to get a sneak peek up for you - check out my Facebook page and you'll see it! :) You two are amazing and are going to have the most incredible life together!

Cheyenne · Married on 11/10/2018

Affordable, Dependable and Quick

Sarah was great to work with! We have nothing bad to say about her. She showed up on time, was patient, kept things flowing, and captured our day perfectly. Her turn around time for the photos is pretty amazing, about a week and a half for the first bunch and just over two weeks for the rest. You will not be disappointed if you hire her.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Mirror's Edge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheyenne, for your wonderful review! It was truly my pleasure and honor to work with you and Glenn on your beautiful Wedding Day at the Santa Maria Inn!
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 09/15/2018

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is passionate about her work and it shows 100% in her photographs.

My husband and I are from out of town and Sarah was extremely flexible and accommodating to our needs and our schedule. From our engagement photos to our wedding album, everything was executed to perfection and she captured every moments with such impeccable detail. Her work truly speaks for itself and she made our special day so memorable.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Mirror's Edge Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Launer for allowing me the honor of photographing your special day. It was absolutely beautiful from start to finish!

Karla · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Sarah Williams from Mirrors Edge Photography. We found her to be professional and very easy to work with. We had fun and received the pictures we desired. What a wonderful experience! And we'll have the photo's to remind us of this very special day FOREVER! Best Day Ever!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Renae · Married on 08/05/2018

Sarah was so easy and wonderful to work with! She is a professional in every sense of the word, and she went above and beyond to make sure that we stayed on track in order to get the most amazing shots. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Reuter · Married on 07/21/2018

Best Photographer on the Central Coast!!!

Sarah is not only an AMAZING photographer, but also a wonderful person who went out of her way to make our special day perfect. It can be overwhelming being an out-of-town bride. However from our first phone conversation, she was extremely helpful and catered to our specific needs. The day of the wedding, she brought a calmness to our entire wedding party including those who were not so comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention, she hiked up the bluffs with my husband and I with all of her equipment to capture some of the most breathtaking pictures I’ve ever seen. Almost 6 months later and we still get the best compliments on our wedding photos! Trust me, you will not be disappointed with Mirror’s Edge Photography!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Mirror's Edge Photography 8

April · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah is amazing!! Not only on our big day but through out the whole process! We are not picture people but she made sure we felt comfortable not only the big day, but before! The day of the wedding boy did she go above & beyond! First with me running late & being completely understanding & still getting amazing shots to helping me with my shoes & her helping fix my dress after the ceremony (up close too). She also was able to get a huge shot of all... I mean all of our family at the wedding. Which was huge! Its one of my favorite photos, and that is soo hard to pick from! She was great with all the kids and all the guest. We had so many guest coment on how nice and professional she was. Having pictures of our wedding day was very important to us as we had many people show that where from out of the state, and country and some because of health reason we where not sure would be able to join us. She captures it all, and they turned out perfect! We are so glad we found Sarah! We look forward to hopfully working with her again for other photo shots! Thank you sooo very much Sarah for helping make our day so very special!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Sarah did an absolutely beautiful job photographing my wedding! She was very attentive to what I wanted and she worked very efficiently. She was even able to get the photos to me faster than I expected. During the planning process, she was a huge help with helping me identify the timeline for the day to make sure we got all the shots we needed. I would definitely recommend Sarah any other couple getting married!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Rick · Married on 03/17/2018

I am Wedding Officiant and I had the privilege of working with Sarah (for the first time) when she shot a wedding I officiated on March 17th, at Dolphin Bay Resort in Shell Beach. Really enjoyed working with her. Great personality, very professional, very creative, lots of energy. The bride and groom - Candy and Chris LOVED her. She sent me a link to photos from the ceremony so I could use a few for my website - she did a great job capturing the personalities of the bride and groom and the emotion of the day. Highly recommend her. Rick Comstock Avow Ceremony and Services

Sent on 04/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2018

Sarah and her assistant Scott were absolutely amazing. They captured the essence of our wedding day, and made the process of taking photos so easy and enjoyable. Sarah was available to answer questions in a timely manner, and gave great feed back and suggestions to make our wedding go so smoothly. Our wedding photos were absolutely breath taking, and I could not have asked for anything more. Mirror's Edge Photography was perfect in every way and I would recommend in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Mirror's Edge Photography 9

Ben · Married on 12/31/2017

Mirrors Edge did an amazing job on my son's Wedding! The photos turned out perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Mirror's Edge Photography 10

Robert · Married on 11/25/2017

Sarah is amazing! We didn't have much of an idea about how to go about planning our wedding photography, and Sarah worked with us and walked us through everything step by step. She's incredibly kind, sweet, and professional. She treated us like we were a priority from the first time we spoke. Her packages were also among the most affordable we found. We couldn't have been more pleased and impressed with her work. The pictures are beautiful! We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Haley · Married on 11/11/2017

I am absolutely in love with our pictures, Sarah captured our beautiful intimate day so perfectly. She was very helpful and so much fun to work with Sarah executed the different looks I wanted perfectly. I was also very impressed with how fast we got our pictures. I highly recommend Sarah to capture all of your sweet moments. We will definitely be back for our anniversary pictures!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Mirror's Edge Photography 11

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2017

We couldn't have dreamed up a better experience with Sarah! This was a destination elopement for our daughter and Sarah was incredibly helpful in finalizing the location and she was very flexible in finalizing the plans. She had a great attitude and sense of humor! We will continue to use Mirrors Edge in any of our photography needs! An awesome experience!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Mirror's Edge Photography 12

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2017

Sarah is amazing! She makes you feel comfortable and at ease while she is shooting your pictures. She is a pleasure to work with and is a phenomenal photographer!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah did such a wonderful job and caught like every moment I'm definitely happy that went with mirrors edge!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Steff · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah was extremely easy and pleasant to work with! She made sure to get the photos that I had requested. And was so nice and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Sarah and her mom Are an amazing team they both made me feel so beautiful while being photographed at my wedding with the love of my life! they were so sweet and made my day extra special with their amazing positive vibes and rangeled all my family together for a family photo which came out amazing THANK YOU Sarah!!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Being an out of state bride, Sarah made our planning feel peaceful. She helped us organized the timeline and was very knowledgeable. She's great with communication, very professional with her emails, and really down to earth. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. Meeting Sarah the first time (day of the wedding) I felt relaxed and content. Her low-stress, modest and warm manner instantly puts brides, grooms and families at ease. Sarah has the talent to capture candid moments, paired with a polished sense of work of art and intimate, romantic style. Instilling her work with both sophistication and emotion, her calm and fun approach to events helps to ensure that every incredible moment is captured and her clients enjoy their event. We feel very blessed to have Sarah capture our special day. Every picture we have shows the passion of our love and those who came out to support us.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Mirror’s Edge Photography on my wedding day! Sarah the photographer was very thorough and detailed. Before the event we went over the posed shot list, and the venue and the type of lighting that we be appropriate. On the day of the wedding she had the list and made sure all the photos were taken. Also she knew exactly how to direct us into poses to get so many wonderful shots. The final pictures were edited beautifully as well. The style of photos on her website we’re true to how ours looked. So great and affordable price!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better photographer/person to capture my wedding day than Sarah! She went above and beyond what any other photographer would have done for us given the situation we were in, and my husband and I couldn't have been more appreciative and thankful for that. From the first day we spoke up until the day of our wedding, Sarah was with us every step and was always willing to go with the flow as plans changed. Our pictures turned out PHENOMENAL, and she was able to capture all the important moments I had mentioned during our conversations. She was so kind to all of our guests and everyone loves our photos just as much as we do! We can't wait to have her capture more family moments for us in the years to come! You definitely won't be disappointed when choosing Mirror's Edge Photography to capture your wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! We booked her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we have no regrets. She is friendly, professional, flexible, and actually affordable (unlike many photographers in the area). Before our wedding, she took the time to walk through the venue with us and make sure that we were on the same page with respect to shots, timing, locations, etc. The pictures all turned out amazing!! Even better than expected! Things always feel a bit rushed and frantic during a wedding, and my now-husband HATES taking pictures, so I wasn't sure how they'd turn out. But she made us look stunning! The best part is that Sarah shows you the edits that she made and asks you if you want to change anything (like the "feel" of the image), which really made us feel in control of our pictures. She then sends you all the digital files so that you own them, AND she makes you a really cute website with all of your wedding pictures in albums, as well as your wedding story, which makes it feel extremely personalized (not just all of the images in a folder) and something that you feel proud to share with family and friends. I really feel that she went above and beyond to make everything just how we wanted it. I highly recommend Sarah! You should probably go ahead and book her right now.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Alexis · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarah is an amazing photographer, and I could not have imagined my wedding day without her! She was prompt to show up on time, quickly started with set up for photos and had lots of creative ideas of what pictures she wanted to get. Sarah truly helped with the flow of the picture taking throughout the entire day and was sure to catch all the moments I wanted. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and it was a genuinely fun experience to work with her. From beginning to end, Sarah worked so hard to make sure everything and everyone was in their places and really did help orchestrate the wedding along with my videographer. Sarah is patient, creative, quick thinking, and a true talent! Choosing a wedding photographer is stressful and nerve-wracking, but I could not imagine my wedding day being captured any better than it was! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • Karen

Karen Ross · Married on 04/28/2017

Sarah is super easy to work with

We have hired Sarah three times.
    Once for our wedding almost two years ago, once for our one year anniversary and for our daughters wedding. Sarah is easy to work with and knows the shots that work. She is very professional and gets the photos edited quickly. We will hire her again!

Sent on 12/31/2018