Renee Weber Reviews

16 | San Luis Obispo, CA

16 Reviews for Renee Weber

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, problem-solver

Renee was a huge help to us in the month before our wedding as she helped build out our schedule, communicate with vendors, and make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day itself. As my groom and I no longer lived in SLO, she coordinated a site visit for the vendors when we couldn't be there, and generally made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing at our wedding! She even counted all the glassware and table cloths to make sure the vendor delivered everything, and she was there with cleaning supplies to help us set up the venue the day before. She is very professional, calm, and quick-thinking - exactly the traits you want in a wedding planner! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! Thank you, Renee, for helping make sure we had a spectacular day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Renee Weber's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laura. It was indeed a spectacular day. Best wishes to you and Vince!

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee was an absolute rockstar! She made sure every single little detail was covered, which allowed us to completely relax and enjoy our special day when it came. Her communication, flexibility, motivation, consideration, professionalism, supportiveness, expertise and thoughtfulness are top notch and worth every penny. We felt so taken care of throughout the entire process; I highly recommend Renee! 10/10 hands down!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Renee Weber's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben!

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

For any couple who is on the fence about hiring a Day of Coordinator, our advice is to DO IT and hire Renee! I am incredibly particular about what I like and how I like things done. As a result, I knew that I wanted to plan the wedding myself, but needed help on the actual wedding to make all my planning flow seamlessly without needing to rely on friends/family. We met with Renee first on the phone for initial consultation and I found her to be incredibly patient and she exuded a sense of calmness (which is opposite of me, I'm more high strung), so I knew she'd be perfect fit.

We met with her in person a month before wedding to develop timeline and she was super accommodating and agreed to use my Google spreadsheets to collaborate on timeline, vendor info, decor set up and this worked out perfectly because it allowed us to make real time changes. The title Day of Coordinator is super misleading because Renee pretty much worked with me the whole month prior, reaching out to vendors, coordinating timeline, doing site visit the day before wedding and helping with rehearsal. I tried to be as organized as possible to make Renee's job easier and it's very hard for me to give up control, but Renee truly makes you feel at ease and I trusted Renee completely so my wedding day was flawless. Renee not only managed the day and the vendors, but she also helped with our decor and she did an amazing job at making my Pinterest board ideas a reality!

Even when there were minor glitches (which there will always be), Renee took care of them and I didn't even find out until after. I loved working with her, she was so easy to talk to, extremely responsive and just made you feel that everything was going to be okay and it ended up being far better than okay. It was perfect. Aside from being incredibly responsible, patient, organized and calm, she was also super sweet and funny and just overall a wonderful person, so I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants peace of mind.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Paul · Married on 02/11/2017

I was referred to Renee to help plan a surprise proposal. She came up with a great surprise plan that included a creative twist in transportation, a beautiful picture perfect venue at a hilltop winery, a stunning and long lasting red rose bouquet, a heart shaped flower covered wine barrel hoop, and a great photographer to capture our expressions with the extraordinary views of our proposal table overlooking a green grass covered valley close to sunset.

Thank you Renee! It was a home run, in fact a grand slam! Everything worked wonderfully and your planning and hard work created everything I could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is so sweet and very patient. She always said the right thing especially when I was having a "bride moment." The day of the wedding she was just a SUPER wedding coordinator. She took care of things! My husband and I were so happy with Renee. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/04/2015

I am so glad that we hired Renee as the wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding at the Canary Hotel in Santa Barbara. Upon our first meeting I liked her calm and efficient demeanor. Her fees were quite reasonable, even including (because she lives an hour north) a hotel stay for her the night before the wedding. My daughter, with help from her fiancé and I, had planned the wedding and booked all the vendors. Renee contacted each of our vendors to coordinate the timeline and final details, becoming our "go-to" person for the two weeks before the wedding. On the day prior to the wedding, Renee led the rehearsal event for us, and she did a very admirable job; her attention to detail putting us all at ease. On the wedding day she worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make our day perfect, and it really showed! She did everything from spreading the rose petals on the aisle... it was so lovely, and everything looked just as I had pictured it... to laying out wedding favors on the tables, and making sure every detail was just so. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy the ceremony and reception, and all our family and friends. We only had one incident where the cake vendor forgot the topper on the cake. I pointed it out to Renee, and the next time i turned around the topper was on the cake! I think Renee actually had to perform a small miracle to make that happen so quickly. We are left with only wonderful memories of a very happy day.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jean · Married on 05/30/2015

We live in PA and our daughter was recently married at a winery in Paso Robles, CA. Looking at a list of wedding coordinators from 3000 miles away can be stressful. I called at least six possiblitlies including Renee Weber and we could not have chosen a better person. Renee's quiet and calm demeanor compliment her outstanding organizational skills. She moved around so quickly and efficiently making sure every detail requested was completed as planned. It seemed that any time something was needed - water, tissues, scissors, etc, she was right there with whatever it was. Never obtrusive - pleasant and thorough from beginning to end. Her had work meant we all could relax and truly enjoy the celebration!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Christy · Married on 05/02/2015

Renee was FANTASTIC! She was our coordinator for our wedding, and we highly recommend her to any bride and groom! We hired her as our day-of, but she was very much involved weeks prior to the wedding to gather all the info, and helped me do all the last minute wedding things that build up right before the wedding. She orchestrated the rehearsal, and helped break the ice with the wedding party which was such a huge help. She contacted vendors and sent an organized schedule for the day-of and made sure everyone was on board with the plans and timing. She was the liaison for questions and details I had missed along the way which was inevitable. The actual day of the wedding went so smoothly having Renee. She helped set up tables and was busy making sure things were going to plan. I gave her drawings of table setup and she made them look beautiful! A touching thing she did during the ceremony was help our very young flower girl feel at ease before walking down the aisle by giving her a little pep talk and a high five! Renee really helps calm a bride's nerves during the wedding so that you can enjoy your day. There were so many things she did behind the scenes that I probably wasn't even aware of. At the end of the night, she helped gather decorations and put them in one place for us to pick up the next day. Can't thank her enough for letting us enjoy our big day without a hitch!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/04/2015

Renee was an amazing wedding coordinator. We opted for the day of package but she did much more than just helping us the day of the wedding. She met with us twice before the wedding and was very easy to contact. She gave us suggestions and was very helpful. The day of she was amazing and we knew we didn't have anything to worry about while she was there. She kept the timeline going and also came to us with changes and made sure we enjoyed our special day. She also made sure we ate and were taken care of in addition to caring for our guests. She set up our tables beautifully. I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 05/27/2015

I wasn't going to hire a day-of coordinator at first, so let me give you my first piece of advice..DO IT! IT'S ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT. My next piece of advice is to hire Renee. She was absolutely amazing. I'm a very list-oriented type A personality and she was always one step ahead of me, and thought of things that we hadn't even considered. She responded to emails incredibly promptly and the entire process she was so sweet, accommodating, and incredibly professional, not to mention affordable. I know how overwhelming looking for vendors can be, and Renee may not be at the top of the search list, but she is a HIDDEN GEM and I am so glad we hired her. I would highly recommend her..she helped make our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Sabrina · Married on 10/12/2013

Our wedding would not have been anywhere near as successful without Renee. She is absolutely amazing, so nice, and so easy to work with. Issues came up on the wedding day and Renee simply dealt with them. I didn't even know that there were any issues - they were simply handled.

I can't say enough about Renee. Renee was our favorite vendor to work with. If there was one vendor that was the most flexible, easiest to work with and so highly responsive, it was Renee. She is truly a life saver and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/05/2012

I came across Renee Weber as a wedding coordinator quite by accident. Before I knew she was a wedding coordinator, we were friends and neighbors. In a passing conversation, I mentioned the need for a wedding coordinator to help with the last leg of the wedding planning process, and Renee piped up and said that she was a wedding planner. On a whim, I said "yes! let's work together!"

Good thing I listened to my intuition and followed that whim. Renee was AMAZING. Where do I start? Well, her services started well before the day of our event. She met with us 3-4 times to review how our planning was coming along, then to build a schedule and provide the guidance we needed in the final weeks before our big day.

She was there when we needed her, but never demanded too much attention or time - she is excellent at being self-driven and tackling any level of tasks on her own. Renee contacted all our vendors, and was more than happy to work with one of the vendors that I had communication problems with - stress immediately came off my shoulders. At our rehearsal and wedding set-up, she was there to provide her insight, knowledge, but to make sure that we were happy with how everything was coming together.

As with every wedding, glitches and snags happen - they just do. Though, I wouldn't know it because Renee was there to fix anything before I even know there was a problem. By the time I heard about an issue, there was already a resolution or a list of alternatives that Renee had prepared for me.

Aside from her knowledge and expertise in the field of weddings and planning, Renee is incredibly calm. She's sweet and gentle, but firm where you need her to be. Her presence instantly relaxes you. She is also timely with responses, engaging and enjoyable to work with.

I have received nothing but amazing compliments about our wedding. I know in part it was the vision we had, the details we put into it. But the flow, execution, gently guiding guests along to keep the reception from becoming stagnant? That was ALL Renee. I truly believe that she deserves an amazing amount of credit for how well our wedding went.

After the reception, that night, Renee packed up all the special items (family heirloom pieces or items I wanted to ensure I wouldn't lose) to give back to us the following day. She also handled all payments, returning of rental pieces to the florist, and any follow-up coordination that was needed.

Both my husband and I say that our wedding would not have been nearly as amazing as it was without Renee. She really made it come together for us.

If you need assistance in planning your entire wedding or coordination closer to the actual date, Renee is the ideal coordinator. Professional, personable, trustworthy. You absolutely cannot go wrong.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Erin · Married on 04/16/2011

I was so happy and so fortunate to find Renee as a coordinator for my wedding. I mostly needed someone for day of planning but she was more than helpful if I had a question come up before the big day. She did anything and everything I asked and helped bring my dream wedding to fruition. I would highly recommend Renee's services.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Heather · Married on 05/25/2008

Renee is such a sweetie and did a wonderful job helping the big day run smoothly. She made the sun shine on my rainy day. Renee is so calm and collected; she makes the big day run smoothly and according to plan. Its nice to know she has things under control. It makes it easier to suit back and remember every moment.

Sent on 04/05/2012

amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

Renee was so great to work with!! She helped me organize everything the entire month before the event. She was very responsive and very organized. Hiring her as the day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. Renee really listened to what we wanted and is a genuinely kind, authentic person. She worked with our family and all our other vendors and kept the day stress free. Renee is fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Camille · Married on 07/29/2017

Renee is wonderful! During our first pre-wedding meeting, she asked all of the right questions to get us thinking about what we wanted for our ceremony/reception. She has a lot of experience and was therefore able to offer lots of helpful advice during the planning process, as well as present different options for how she has seen certain things done before (what works, what doesn't, etc.). Closer to the wedding, she checked in with vendors and made sure everything was confirmed and ready to go. She ran the rehearsal effortlessly, and made sure the big day went off without a hitch! We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Renee Weber's reply:

Thank you, Camille. It was a pleasure working with you and Alex.