Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number

About Yes I Do!

I would be honored to officiate your civil ceremony, renewal of vows, or committment ceremony. Your goals will be my goals in bringing you the day you've dreamed of! You will have as much or as little input as you wish, and I will work with you to incorporate anything meaningful to the two of you. Eloping or planning for months, I will be there for you.

katie s
lily
14 14

4 Reviews for Yes I Do!

Mallarie · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot imagine a better choice for our wedding officiant than Kitty Ryan of Yes I Do! My husband and I knew we wanted a unique ceremony that reflected our personalities, rather something more traditional and though we had a few ideas, we were unsure of how they might fit into our ceremony. Kitty was not only receptive to our unorthodox approach; she also took the time to get to know our story and helped us incorporate each of our ideas into a beautiful ceremony that flowed naturally and represented us perfectly.

After our initial phone meeting, Kitty quickly followed up with a complete ceremony script, offering to revise it as much as we wanted. Knowing that she had another ceremony scheduled right before ours, she even tested the drive between locations in advance to make sure she would arrive on time (she did!). As we planned the ceremony over the next several months, Kitty promptly followed up on every email and created new drafts of our script until each element fit perfectly. In addition to some traditional components (like the exchange of rings), our finalized ceremony included personalized vows, a reading by a close friend, a song performed by a relative, a wine ceremony, and a special thank-you to our parents. Kitty guided us through a rehearsal at our ceremony site, taking special care to keep our surprise “thank you” secret, and orchestrated everything flawlessly on our wedding day.

Throughout the planning process as well as at our wedding, we were continually impressed with Kitty’s close attention to detail and professionalism. Her warm and comforting presence set just the right tone for our day. On top of all of this, Kitty’s fee is less than that of all of the other officiants I researched in our area and she donated a portion of it to an organization of our choosing. We are so grateful to Kitty for helping us create the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Yes I Do!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Mallarie and Nathan! It was a pleasure working with you, so I am very happy you were happy!

Elysia · Married on 05/23/2015

In a city that's known for higher prices, Kitty's rate of $150 was a breath of fresh air. Whereas other officiants I looked into asked for $500 or more, Kitty provided impeccable service before and during my wedding for a fraction of the price. I also love that she donates half of the money she earns from each wedding to a charity of the couple's choice--it's certainly a reflection of how gracious and wonderful she is. Beyond the monetary aspect of her work, Kitty was also very responsive and cognizant of our requests and provided a complete draft of our ceremony long before the day of the wedding. From start to finish, she was easy to get ahold of and bounce ideas off of.

It was such a joy to work with her and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone getting married in or near Santa Barbara. She's a true professional and, even more than that, a fantastic person who I am honored to have shared my special day with. Thank you, Kitty!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Yes I Do!'s reply:

Thanks so much Elysia! I do have to correct one thing - I generally donate one third of my fee, not one half. Thank you for your kind review!

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2014

We contacted her via email and then via phone. She initially spoke to us for about 20 minutes. She asked us some questions about us and how we met and what we wanted for our ceremony. Less than a week later she emailed us a draft of the ceremony, it was just about perfect,. She definitely has a way with words. She met us he day before the ceremony to review the ceremony. On the day of, she was very professional and the ceremony was perfect. She also did a donation in our honor to the charity of our choice.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Yes I Do! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA