idosantabarbara

4727 Sierra Madre Rd., Santa Barbara, CA 93110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About idosantabarbara

Barbra of I Do Santa Barbara is a renowned wedding officiant in Santa Barbara, California, who crafts a personally written ceremony for each couple. As an officiant for over a decade, Barbra's greatest goal is to help you create a heartfelt wedding ceremony that truly captures the special love between you and your beloved. As a relaxed and very experienced "no-drama officiant" she is known to really take care of you from concept, through rehearsal and the wedding day itself, so you are able to relax and enjoy your amazing wedding day!

Through Barbra's relaxed way of meeting with you personally, discussing options, planning, and premarital counseling (available/not required), I Do Santa Barbara will create the unique wedding ceremony of your dreams. Barbra prides herself on presiding over a variety of wedding styles, including non-religious, interfaith, same gender weddings and vow renewals. For religious ceremonies, she is happy to work with couples of the following religions and beliefs:

• Baptist

31 Reviews for idosantabarbara

1 User photo

idosantabarbara 1

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

We hadn’t even thought about an officiant until our wedding coordinator set up an appointment, nor did we know what we wanted or what we were looking for - and then we struck gold!

Barbara was personalized and intimate, with the perfect touch of humor, candor, and advice!
    She was interested in us, our story, what we loved about one another, and wanted to customize a ceremony that would reflect that.

Weddings in general are unquestionably a very personal endeavor, however, this is even more the case when it comes to ceremony itself. After meeting with Barbara a couple times to share stories, get her advice on everything from ceremony to vendors, and learning what to expect, we felt incredibly comfortable with her. This was in no doubt an advantage of her personality overall, and skillset as a marriage counselor and therapist as well.

When it came to the ceremony itself, we simply let her guide us along. We were able to lose ourselves in the experience and simply enjoy the moment. Of course we loved the ceremony, but afterwards we were floored by how many people came up and applauded the officiant too - even days later people were raving about Barbara!

When it comes to those special moments in a wedding that you’ll reflect on later in life, and that your attendees will too, you’ll want the right officiant to help create that. For that, you’ll want Barbara Mousouris!

Sent on 10/29/2017

idosantabarbara's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you so much for the kind words! I really care about what I do, so this means the world to me! It was sincerely my honour and privilege to be part of your incredible day and meeting the two of you! I hope to get together in the future to celebrate again with a glass of champagne! Thank you and sending big hugs , Barbra

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

I really wish I could give 10+ stars to Barbra.. My husband and I are forever grateful to Barbra and her amazing ceremony!! Not only was Barbra the most wonderful officiant we could have ever asked for, but she is the most incredible person!! She spent time with us and got to know us so that she could make our ceremony incredibly personal and absolutely perfect!! Her words were so heartfelt, personal and special that it brought tears to almost everyone attending. I still have people coming up to me to tell me how wonderful she was and that they have never been to a ceremony so perfect! She tied in special things that my husband and I thought of each other and also spoke about our heritage and made our ceremony so incredibly unique. She was able to have everyones hearts filled with love and crying and laughing all in the same ceremony!! Barbra put her heart into officiating our wedding and that meant the world to me!

Planning a wedding is not easy, but Barbra was there for us throughout the entire process and guided us along with her tips that were oh so helpful!! She was so wonderful at our rehearsal (and we had a very excited group ;-)) and connected so perfectly with our family and friends that we felt like we had known her forever!! She has this unique gift and talent to warm hearts and spread love! We cannot recommend Barbra enough!!! She is exactly the person you want marrying you and so SO much more!! I promise you, choosing Barbra will be the best wedding decision you make, because she sure was ours!!!

Barbra - WE LOVE YOU!!! And cannot wait to share many years of friendship and memories!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for EVERYTHING!!!

Xo
    Brian and Christina

Sent on 09/13/2017

idosantabarbara's reply:

Oh my goodness, after your wedding I cannot believe you took the time to write this heartfelt message it means the world to me thank you so much! It was entirely my honour and privilege and an evening I shall never forget-- love you all !

idosantabarbara FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• idosantabarbara 1
    $50 off Premarital Counseling
    Prepare-Enrich premarital counseling Program. $50 off with Platinum Wedding Package.

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Barbara loves what she does - shes a natural and a great pleasure.

• Di Maggio Music
    Di Maggio Music Wedding Musicians

Absolutely! Excellent professional work. A pleasure to work together.

• Weddings By Diana& Invitations, Etc.
    Weddings By Diana& Invitations, Etc. Wedding Planners

Barbra is a wonderful, compassionate and caring officiant and is a joy to work with. She will add a personal touch to your wedding and will do a beautiful job getting you married!

• 4727 Sierra Madre Rd. Santa Barbara, California, 93110 See on map