Amanda Holder Events Reviews

77 Amanda Holder Events Reviews
  • Debbie

Debbie Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Tremendous Asset to Any Wedding

We were the caterers at Chase and Annmarie's wedding. Amanda Holder of Amanda Holder Events and her staff were always available to help us. They were extremely professional and and it showed in how smoothly and beautifully the wedding was carried out. I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thank you! Your team rocked, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you! We look forward to future events!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2018

If you want a wedding day without a care in the world then Amanda Holder Events is the ONLY option. She and her team think of and cover every detail from start to finish. Every one of our vendors repeatedly told us we had the A team with Amanda and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Amanda & Julia for caring as much about my wedding day as I did. You are loved by all and now I understand why. XOXO

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 1
    Amanda Holder Events 2
    Amanda Holder Events 3

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...Victoria, thank you so much! We loved working with you to bring your beautiful and intimate wedding to life! It was the perfect day! xoxo

Derek · Married on 10/06/2018

We felt like VIPs!

Amanda and her team helped us coordinate the PERFECT DAY! She was able to provide suggestions early on in the vendor selection process that helped us stay in budget but have the event we envisioned. Each time my fiance and I were feeling stressed, one call, text, or email to Amanda allayed our concerns; the planning site she uses helped keep us organized and on track too. She was also able to tactfully manage our wily group without ruffling feathers during the actual wedding.

My favorite thing about Amanda and her team was that they took the stress away from my fiance and I so that we could enjoy each and every moment. Her team made sure that our wedding party and families felt like VIPs all day as well. Amanda was the best decision we made in our planning process (other than getting engaged)!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 4

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words! Your wedding was one of our absolute favorites this year! And not just because of the SLOTH! :) But, because you two were so much fun to work with! xo

Kody · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was amazing! Very professional, easy to work with, great communication! Day of coordination she was awesome she did a great job making sure all our decor was set perfectly, handled all the vendors, and kept our friends and family in line. We cannot recommend her enough! Thank you for making our day amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Kody! We had so much fun working with you both!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding, perfect experience!

I am not sure that I have the words to be able to express my thanks and gratitude towards Amanda and everything that she and her team has done to create and execute my dream wedding experience. Working alongside Amanda was the best decision I could have ever made (aside from saying “yes” to the wedding proposal!). Prior to wedding planning, I was a ball of nerves and stress and I had no vision for the wedding whatsoever. Amanda’s full service coordination package was exactly what I needed. From Day 1, she was calm, professional, and easy to talk to and connect with. She helped build a wedding that matched the personalities and wants of my husband and I, with very little help from the two of us (neither my husband nor I are particularly creative or artsy…). She knew all of the vendors in the area and clearly had established positive, strong relationships with each of the folks that worked the event. The wedding day itself ran so smoothly. She remembered every little detail and helped everything go exactly as planned. Everyone that she recommended and subsequently hired as vendors - from caterers, DJ, flowers - they were perfect. My father thanked her in his speech as even he realized how much of the wedding success was due to her and her team! I can honestly say that there is nothing that was missed and nothing that I would have changed about the wedding and it was Amanda that made it all possible. The services that she provides are top-notch, VIP status work. Anyone that has the opportunity to work with her should feel incredibly blessed and lucky that they are working with the best event planner, period.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Jennifer & Casey - Thank you for the kind words. It was SUCH a pleasure working with you. From the first time we met in the city by the bay, to our final goodbyes on wedding night...I enjoyed every minute. I'm so inspired by your love story! Wishing you a lifetime of love, light and laughter!

Emma · Married on 09/15/2018

Amanda and her team were an absolute DREAM! From the get go, she was on top of everything! I cannot thank her enough for being so supportive and having every single thing under control. A true professional, she is outstanding and is absolutely worth investing in. Thank you so much Amanda!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Emma! We're so glad it was everything you hoped it would be and that you all had such a good time! xo

Maire · Married on 09/08/2018

HIRE HER!!! Amanda is amazing!!!

Amanda and her team did a spectacular job before and at my daughters wedding. They made our event run flawlessly. Amanda and her team were constantly checking in to confirm we had everything we needed at all times. I cannot say enough good things about her!!! If you need a planner she is the very best choice without hesitation.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You're so sweet; thank you! Your whole family was so lovely. It was a pleasure!

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Amanda was the first member of our wedding team that we added when we began putting our wedding together. She has extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and experience in event planning. She was able to recommend venues and other vendors based on knowing our personality, the vision for our wedding, and also taking our budget in to consideration. She promptly answered any questions we had and was willing to meet with us in person when necessary. Throughout the planning process she put our minds at ease, letting us know that tasks were completed and where we should be focusing next.

During the rehearsal she was polite and assertive with our group which was exactly what was required to keep everyone focused, yet having fun. She and her team were a blessing on our wedding day keeping everything running smoothly. We received many compliments from parents, friends, and other family about all aspects of the wedding of which a majority stemmed from the coordination and planning of Amanda and her team.

Love, #TeamRaShea

Amanda Holder Events 10
    Amanda Holder Events 11
    Amanda Holder Events 12

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

TeamRaShae, thank you; it was an absolute pleasure! Love you guys!!!

Candice · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughter recently was married and Amanda Holder was her wedding coordinator. My husband and I live 4 hours away so I was a bit anxious since I was not able to physically be there to help my daughter much. It turns out with Amanda at the helm we had absolutely no need to worry. The wedding was flawless and fabulous. Everything went smoothly and the vendors Amanda recommended were great. The vendors seemed like they were having fun as well as the guests. Love was in the air, what a beautiful day it was for all. Amanda was behind the scenes all day long silently directing. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying the day. We heard from numerous guests that they had a great time. We were very lucky to have had Amanda. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day and we will be forever grateful to Amanda and her team. We were very appreciative for everything Amanda did for us and our daughter and new son-in-law.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Candice. It was our absolute pleasure to coordinate Rachell & Shea's special day! I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourselves! Much love!

Terri · Married on 08/18/2018

Amanda was a delight to work with. I was the florist at amanda’s last wedding. Amanda was calm and professional I would highly recommend her! Terri Jaffe Floral Design

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Terri! We really enjoyed working with you and your team, as well. Everything was GORGEOUS!!!

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

If there was an 8th star, I would have chosen it for Amanda Holder Events! Amanda is incredibly talented, warm-hearted, professional and always smiling! As the Event and Catering Manager for Allegretto Vineyard Resort, I've had the privilege of seeing her plan and coordinate several weddings. She's truly is the best I've worked with and knows our property inside and out! Her attention to detail, forward thinking and calm demeanor make her an asset to any bride & groom.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 13
    Amanda Holder Events 14
    Amanda Holder Events 15
    Amanda Holder Events 16

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacey! Always a pleasure working with you at the beautiful Allegretto Vineyard Resort!

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda and everything we needed was done and made our day stress free! She went above and beyond and we do not know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 17

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, ladies! It was a pleasure working with you! xo

cassidy · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the best. Our daughter was married 7/7/18, and we knew we needed help as we are in Laguna, and the bride was in Az. Amanda far exceeded our high expectations and pulled off a wedding that many of our friends and family are calling the best ever. She is responsive, organized, calm and has the best vendors I have ever worked with. The food and cake were superior, the florist was fantastic and the DJ was awesome. And they were all so fun, they became like family. I loved the website she set up to help us plan, it was invaluable. The coordinator at the venue we selected, Dancing Deer Farm, had nothing but high praise for Amanda. She stayed within budget and helped keep track of our expenses and her payment reminders were invaluable. She was so amazing the day of the wedding, calm, efficient, kept everyone on time and made sure the bride and the mother of the bride! had food and drinks throughout the evening. We were thrilled with everything. If we could give her 100 stars, we would. HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of her preferred vendors.

Dr. Marlin and Sheri Mills

Amanda Holder Events 21
    Amanda Holder Events 22
    Amanda Holder Events 23

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and so grateful for your trust in us. :)

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda helped turn our dream vision into reality! Anything we threw at her, asking if it was possible, she would enthusiastically respond yes to. She was a pleasure to work with, very professional and fun, and we truly could not have created the day we had without her! She created a team of amazing vendors, who all collaborated amazingly on the day. We could not have been happier with our special day!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thank you, Heather! Your wedding was a dream come true! Love you two!

Judi · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda is a dream to work with. She did the design and coordinating at our venue. Very organized and calm. Verything was perfect

Sent on 06/18/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Judi! We truly value and appreciate your kind words. You are pretty remarkable yourself. LOVED working at the beautiful Dana Powers House and Barn...and always enjoy renting from Embellish Vintage Rentals! Thanks for setting a high standard for our industry! We love you!

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda and her team could not have done a better job! We are so thrilled we were able to work with her for our special day. We live in Napa and had our wedding at the Dana Powers House (beautiful venue). We had a long distance relationship with Amanda, but she was so responsive and on top of it with us and all our vendors. She checked in with us periodically and guided us to use the best vendors. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our day and it all came together because of Amanda and her team! Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Sam, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you two! I, too, would not have changed a thing! Absolute perfection! I look forward to making it up your way soon! xo

DJ Zeke · Married on 06/03/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Amanda and her assistant Ally this past weekend.
    Let me just say that they were AMAZING to work with.
    From months before the wedding up until the last detail before the wedding was over.... the COMMUNICATION was phenomenal. She really knows how to talk to vendors, clients, and guests.
    Her attention to detail is impeccable and her leadership is beyond words.
    The complete success of this wedding was all due to Amanda and her team.
    So if you're getting married and Amanda is available on your wedding date, BOOK HER. Don't hesitate.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 24

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you, DJ Zeke! You were wonderful to work with, as well! Thank you for being a team player and going above and beyond to ensure a successful event! Would love to work with you again!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda and her team truly pulled together our dream wedding! Everything thing was seamless and I was a stress-free bride on my wedding day. From the beginning she was helpful with listening to my ideas and helping pick the right vendors. Although we went with many of her suggestions, we also picked a few vendors whom she had never worked with before. She was very organized and responsive when pulling all the various vendors together. I've had many of them compliment on how easy and kind Amanda was to work with. Amanda and her team were a true blessing to us on our wedding day and we are so thankful for all that they did to make our wedding so fun, beautiful, and memorable!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica. We had the best time working with you! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and so perfect! It really was an honor and a pleasure! xoxo

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

As a vendor I can say working with Amanda is great experience! She is on top of it, communicates well and is easy to work with. I would highly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!!

SLO Shenanigans

Sent on 06/10/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Josh! It's always a pleasure working with SLO Shenanigans!

Tami · Married on 04/21/2018

I own a catering company and we LOVE working with Amanda! She's calm, collected and knows how to put a wedding together like she's been doing it for decades. We always know everyone involved including the bride and groom will be overjoyed with everything about Amanda.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You rock, Tami! You and your entire staff are awesome to work with! Can hardly wait to do it again!

Kacy · Married on 04/14/2018

I can’t thank Amanda enough for the “dream come true” wedding for my daughter! We felt totally taken care of and apprised of each step along the way! Everything was LOVELY and well-coordinated! She and her staff did an amazing job! Amanda is patient, upbeat, reassuring, and accessible! I’m so very glad that she agreed to be our wedding coordinator!
    Kacy B.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure serving you and your daughter!

Katelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Amanda is the best! During our wedding planning process, Amanda was always available to meet, call, text, or email. She is very knowledgeable and helped answer and question we asked. She made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free! She was such a joy to work with - she is fun, personable, and definitely loves her job! Amanda ended up putting together and organizing the most beautiful and perfect wedding we could have ever imagined! During the wedding she came up to us multiple times and asked if we needed anything, and made sure we had an amazing night. We were so impressed with Amanda through our whole experience with her! Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn! We thoroughly enjoyed serving you and your guests and are so glad it was everything you had hoped it would be!

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2018

Amanda and her team were beyond dreamy! I had my vision and Amanda was perfect at letting me make all the decisions, while assisting me the right direction at forks in the road. Her team made the day of absolutely seamless, and I wouldn't change a single thing if I had the chance to do it over again. She's truly THE best.

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 25
    Amanda Holder Events 26
    Amanda Holder Events 27

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It was a pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life!

pj · Married on 11/18/2017

As a fellow vendor, having a coordinator who is professional and enjoyable make my day that much easier. Amanda and her team are nothing short of incredible. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a coordinator of their event.
    PJ - John Patrick Images

Sent on 09/03/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, PJ. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad we could help make your day a little easier, too! :)

nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Amanda was simply amazing! She kept me calm and collected not only the day of my wedding but the days leading up to it as well! She made sure my glass was full and made our special day go
    So smoothely! She's the best!! We are so glad that we chose her to be our coordinator :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You're the sweetest! It was a pleasure! :)