Amanda Holder Events Reviews

Amanda Holder Events 6
Amanda Holder Events 7

Nancyplasket · Getting married on 06/03/2021

PepperTree Spring Wedding

Amanda helped us every step of the way planning my daughter's wedding. She was a calming and professional guide while planning and as a result everything was perfect the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Nancy! We absolutely loved every little detail of Kasey & Brandon's wedding and could not be happier with the way it all turned out. Your whole family was just so kind!
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Professional, supportive, empathetic, and thorough

I worked with Amanda Holder over the weekend for a beautiful wedding at Opolo Vineyards, and I was so incredibly impressed and delighted by the services provided by her and her team. They were professional and always had a smile on their faces, and executed the event with attention to detail and a robust guest experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Amanda to any future bride!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Emily! We were dying to work with you for a multitude of reasons, and, well, our dreams came true...all within a two week span! You. Are. Amazing. :) xoxo
  • Patrick

Patrick Ang · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amanda is amazing!!!!

Always a pleasure working with Amanda and her team. My job as a videographer is so much easier when I'm working with her. She actually referred me to the client and we made a perfect connection. She communicated with me from the beginning to the end and made sure I was aware of every detail of the day to make sure I would do the best job I could. Amanda is amazing and I have been fortunate and extremely grateful to have had so many opportunities to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough and hope to work with her again soon.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Patrick! That means so much to us! You are incredibly talented and so much fun to work with! We really appreciate all you do for our clients and our industry!
  • Michele

Michele Hastings · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional, Top-Notch, and Thorough!

Amanda and her team were a delight to work with!! The design and execution were flawless and the day went by seamlessly. Amanda had referred us and we connected right away with the client. During the planning process, Amanda and her team were thorough and provided all the details we needed as photographers. We were able to capture all the details and provide the client with excellent experience as a result! I can't wait to work with Amanda and her team again and would highly recommend her over and over!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You are the sweetest! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew! Seriously, we loved it! Can't wait to do it again!!!
  • Anthony

Anthony · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Amanda is the BEST!

Amanda and team are simply the best! Having worked with them countless times on projects ranging from weddings, corporate and private events I can tell you that they make the job of all other event vendors easier. Communication is constant and like clockwork. I always know exactly when to expect timelines and updates from Amanda. I wish I could clone her and take to all of my events!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

No...YOU'RE the best! No, you are. No, you are! Lol. We wish we could clone you, too, Anthony! We love you and we love everyone at Epic! You make our job a little easier! And, our clients love you too! That last song gets us every time! ;) ;) Thank you for being Epic!
  • Annika

Annika Moe · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A True Joy to Work With

Amanda Holder and her entire team are such a joy to work with! From the planning stages to day of execution they are professional and organized. They truly embrace the couples vision for the big day and make the experience one all guests will forever remember.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Annika, we had THE BEST time working with you! We are thrilled to be doing it again in the months and years to come!
  • F

Flowers By Denise · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Always a pleasure to work with Amanda and her Team!

Amanda and her team were such a joy to work with and always make the day run so smooth for their clients and vendors!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Denise! We ALWAYS enjoy working with you; it's pure magic every time! There's so much love in what you do and we could not be more appreciative!
  • Pepper

Pepper Tree Ranch · Married on 09/07/2019

Organized, Diplomatic, Kind Planner!

Pepper Tree Ranch loves working with Amanda Holder and her wonderful staff! She runs her events extremely well from start to finish, keeping to a timeline and ensuring no detail is missed. We look forward to weddings at our venue where Amanda is booked as the planner!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 8
    Amanda Holder Events 9

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Brooke! Always a pleasure working at Pepper Tree; it's such a beautiful property! We're so happy to have you, as well! Looking froward to many, many more weddings!

Heather · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfection every time we work with them!

Where do I even begin when describing the AHE coordinating team. As a catering company on the central coast, we rely heavily on the event coordinators to help execute a flawless day. Amanda and her team are true perfection!!! They are incredibly organized and well prepared for any problem that may arise, provide us with detailed timelines and layouts and have the answer to any question thrown their way. It is a dream for me and my staff to get to to work with Amanda during wedding season and provide the top quality service we all strive for. Thank you guys for all your hard work, can't wait for our next event together!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

YOU are amazing, Heather! You and your entire team at Splash! We absolutely LOVE working with you, as well! Your prompt communication, your organization and your GSD skills are second to none. There is nothing y'all can't handle. Dream team!!!
  • Derek

Derek Stafford · Married on 08/24/2019

5 Star Service!

Amanda and her team are by far the best in the industry. They're very detail-oriented and prompt with timelines definitely a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Amanda for any event!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 10

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Derek! It's always a pleasure working with you and your entire team, as well. We appreciate how friendly and responsive you are, and how well you take care of our clients. Thank you for all you do!
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Whinnery · Married on 08/24/2019

Communication is invaluable!

I think the first thing I noticed was a commitment to strong communication, Amanda and her team are constantly in contact with each other, their clients, the vendors of those clients, and everyone involved in making a wedding what it is. That level of Clarity for everyone to operate under is just priceless, Thanks again to Amanda, Elyse, and Shea for all their hard work this weekend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Nick. We've had the pleasure of working with you on a few occasions now and we're huge fans! Always a pleasure! We feel so very fortunate to have so many talented friendors like you!

Chef's Table Catering · Married on 08/24/2019

A True Professional

Amanda is awesome! She is a true professional - she communicates with clarity, excels with organization and attention to details, and she is genuinely kind! We highly recommend Amanda and her team for any event whether wedding or corporate! Mike and Becky Foley, Chef's Table Catering

Sent on 08/27/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh my goodness...you are too kind! We absolutely LOVE working with you and your entire team and are so happy we get to do it so often! You make it so easy! Love you guys!
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Wirth · Married on 08/24/2019

One of The Absolute best to work with!

Amanda Holder Events...I would have to say they are one of the best to work with in the Industry. The care and attention to the Bride & Groom is completely outstanding. As a working professional Amanda's whole team is one of my favorite to work with. Weddings with Amanda's team is always a great day with amazing people who really do care. They make sure your day is as perfect as possible.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you twice in August! :) Can hardly wait to see all the pics!
  • Croad

Croad Winery · Married on 08/10/2019

Look Forward To Working With Her Again!

Amanda was fantastic to work with each step of the way! She was always organized and on top of everything! The entire event ran very smoothly. She was friendly and a true professional from beginning to end! We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

We had the best time working with y'all at Croad on Amy & Kevin's wedding and can't wait to get back out there! Thank you for your hospitality and kind words!
  • Blake

Blake Andrews · Married on 06/19/2019

The Dream Team

Amanda and her Team are a Dream, the Dream Team...yes, they're that good. Magic.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 11
    Amanda Holder Events 12

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Blake, you are too good to us! We thoroughly enjoy working with you, every time! You're a true professional, but also, a ton of fun!
  • Paul

Paul Howell · Married on 06/15/2019

Book with Amanda before it's too late!

Amanda and her team are the Central Coast's premier wedding and event planners for good reason. Brilliant, great taste, organized, confident, caring, unflappable; these are just a few traits that describe who you want to handle perhaps the most important event of your lives. I've personally witnessed many hundreds of weddings and can confidently tell you Amanda Holder is who you want to book with.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, Paul! Wow! Thank you for such kind words! We absolutely LOVE working with you! It's so easy and enjoyable. Seriously. You are a true professional! Looking forward to many more weddings together in the years to come!
  • Lori

Lori Boe Floral Design · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond! 💗

I am a florist that has worked with Amanda and her team many times, and each time I appreciate how professional, helpful, organized and experienced they are. I strongly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...Lori, you're so sweet! Seriously, like one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I absolutely LOVE working with you and appreciate your kind words. xoxo
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Organized, efficient, and fun Wedding Planning Team!

Amanda and her team were so great to work with at our recent wedding in Los Alamos! We hired her "month of" however she was very helpful answering questions, coming to a site visit, and making recommendations for vendors leading up. She is very detail oriented and organized which we greatly appreciated. Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect. She took care of every detail and it was flawless! We had the best day of our lives and we can't thank Amanda and her team enough for their efforts!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kinds words, Kristen! This just warms my heart! You were seriously the most chill couple ever - so kind and thoughtful and easy to work with. Your wedding was the most perfect day! Lots of love!

Ric · Married on 05/11/2019

Nothing left to chance

As an officiant with OliveTreeOfficiating.com I found Amanda's attention to details inspiring. She not only took charge but she had a staff that covered every aspect of the event. Nothing was left to chance, awesome.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 13

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww....thanks, Ric. Such a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to many more weddings with Olive Tree!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Melker · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend!

Hiring Amanda & her team was one of the best investments that we made towards our wedding! From the moment we hired her, she was extremely professional, approachable, friendly and insightful. She was always quick to respond and was there to answer any and all questions, big or small. She was beyond helpful and a consistent cool, calm & collected during a time that wasn’t always such. The weekend of our wedding, Amanda and her team made sure myself, the groom and our families had nothing to worry about. Everything went smoothly in big part to them and the other excellent vendors we had, most of which were recommendations of Amanda’s. It is obvious she is loved by her clients and other vendors because she is a lovey person and great at her job. I highly recommend hiring her and her team.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Wow! Just wow! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for such kind and thoughtful words! You two were dream clients and your wedding was a dream wedding! It was such a pleasure working with you and we're so glad we exceeded your expectations! You're the sweetest!

Greer Woodruff · Married on 04/27/2019

Greer Woodruff, owner Scout Rental Co.

Amanda has always been a dream to work with. She has all the details dialed in and also allows and understands the flexibility needed on the day or week of. Working with Amanda is always a treat. Looking forward so working with her for years to come.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 14
    Amanda Holder Events 15
    Amanda Holder Events 16
    Amanda Holder Events 17
    Amanda Holder Events 18
    Amanda Holder Events 19

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

We LOVE working with you, Greer! Your inventory is insane (in the best way) and your customer service is always on-point! We SO appreciate you!!!

Renee · Married on 04/27/2019

So Worth the Money

As mother of the bride, I am forever grateful to Amanda Holder and her team for guiding us through this fairy tale wedding. Amanda was right there every step of the way. We gave her our ideas and she ran with them giving us so many options and guiding us to the right fit, man did she hit it out of the park! My daughter's wedding was absolutely magical and I truly felt like a guest. Everything ran like clockwork and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Amanda and her team took care of every detail and nothing was missed. She even made sure the new Mr & Mrs had appetizers and drinks during their photos and checked in with us throughout the entire event making sure we had everything we needed. After the wedding, many of our guests contacted us raving about that remarkable day.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Donohue · Married on 04/17/2019

Elegance & Excellence in 1

I had the absolute pleasure of working alongside these amazingly talented ladies recently. Their attention to detail was impressive (for lack of a better word). They were professional, timely and dedicated to the vision. I appreciate being a small part of such a stunning design. I HIGHLY recommend that you reach out to A.H.E. - you will be glad you did!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Audrey, thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure finally working with you! We can hardly wait to do it again!!!

Joseph Shanks · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Wedding Coordinator

Amanda Holder Events was a wonderful organization to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thanks, Joseph! Your musicians were wonderful and so friendly! Hope they enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to future events!

Carlie Russell · Married on 03/16/2019

Amanda & her team did it all!

Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with! As a couple coming from out of town, she was able to recommend great vendors to us who all helped make the day perfect. It was easy enough for us to explain our vision and they were able to execute on it and make it a reality. When considering hiring a coordinator, Amanda and her team were clearly our top choice, they handled the setup, cleanup, vendor tips, and all of the other details that we probably would have missed without them. We couldn't imagine our wedding day without Amanda and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Carlie, it was such a pleasure making all your wedding dreams come true! We absolutely adore you and are so glad everything turned out the way you had envisioned. Cheers to your happily ever after!