Amanda Holder Events Reviews

122 | San Luis Obispo, CA

122 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

Nancyplasket · Getting married on 06/03/2021

PepperTree Spring Wedding

Amanda helped us every step of the way planning my daughter's wedding. She was a calming and professional guide while planning and as a result everything was perfect the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Nancy! We absolutely loved every little detail of Kasey & Brandon's wedding and could not be happier with the way it all turned out. Your whole family was just so kind!
  • Libby

Libby Ryan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Ray of Sunshine

I wish that I was able to give Amanda and her team more stars! As a bakery we work with a lot of coordinators and when a couple mentions that Amanda is their coordinator I am always SUPER excited. This means a flawless, calm wedding and there is nothing better than that! Amanda is always going above and beyond for her clients and her vendors and I totally appreciate that. We always look forward to working with her.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Libby, we LOVE you, your team, and your delicious treats! You are OUR ray of sunshine! You're always our first recommendation for our clients! Your flagship cookies and Krispie treats are to die for! And no one decorates and styles a cake and dessert buffet like you do! xoxo
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Professional, supportive, empathetic, and thorough

I worked with Amanda Holder over the weekend for a beautiful wedding at Opolo Vineyards, and I was so incredibly impressed and delighted by the services provided by her and her team. They were professional and always had a smile on their faces, and executed the event with attention to detail and a robust guest experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Amanda to any future bride!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Emily! We were dying to work with you for a multitude of reasons, and, well, our dreams came true...all within a two week span! You. Are. Amazing. :) xoxo
  • Patrick

Patrick Ang · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amanda is amazing!!!!

Always a pleasure working with Amanda and her team. My job as a videographer is so much easier when I'm working with her. She actually referred me to the client and we made a perfect connection. She communicated with me from the beginning to the end and made sure I was aware of every detail of the day to make sure I would do the best job I could. Amanda is amazing and I have been fortunate and extremely grateful to have had so many opportunities to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough and hope to work with her again soon.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Patrick! That means so much to us! You are incredibly talented and so much fun to work with! We really appreciate all you do for our clients and our industry!
  • Michele

Michele Hastings · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional, Top-Notch, and Thorough!

Amanda and her team were a delight to work with!! The design and execution were flawless and the day went by seamlessly. Amanda had referred us and we connected right away with the client. During the planning process, Amanda and her team were thorough and provided all the details we needed as photographers. We were able to capture all the details and provide the client with excellent experience as a result! I can't wait to work with Amanda and her team again and would highly recommend her over and over!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You are the sweetest! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew! Seriously, we loved it! Can't wait to do it again!!!

Gretchen Rogers · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Best wedding planner

Thank you so much for another seamless wedding. It is always an absolute pleasure to work with you and your team. I really think it was a beautiful wedding and the flow was great. You always rock it! Your Mom and Rachel were so easy to team up with.. Every detail was attended to and the bride and groom were so happy and all guest had a blast.
    Everyone was happy! The night was pure magic! Thank you for another great wedding! You are always highly recommended in my book. Cheers!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You guys absolutely knocked it out of the park!!! Thank you for your kind words, for being a true team-player, and for just being all-around awesome! We love working with you!!!
  • Alicia

Alicia Sessler · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Professional, friendly, and simply the best!

Hannah & Wyatt's day was beautiful, and the team at Amanda Holder events was so great to work with! They were friendly and helpful whenever I had questions or concerns regarding photography and timing. Even through all of the changes due to rain and weather, they handled everything with grace and professionalism and I really hope to work with them again in the future! Simply the best!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...we love you, Alicia! You have such a kind heart and a great eye for what really matters on a wedding day: the emotion of it all. You capture it beautifully and are an absolute joy to work with!
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 04/11/2020

Amanda is the BEST!

Amanda and team are simply the best! Having worked with them countless times on projects ranging from weddings, corporate and private events I can tell you that they make the job of all other event vendors easier. Communication is constant and like clockwork. I always know exactly when to expect timelines and updates from Amanda. I wish I could clone her and take to all of my events!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

No...YOU'RE the best! No, you are. No, you are! Lol. We wish we could clone you, too, Anthony! We love you and we love everyone at Epic! You make our job a little easier! And, our clients love you too! That last song gets us every time! ;) ;) Thank you for being Epic!
  • Griffin

Griffin Carroll · Married on 04/01/2020

Amanda's Amazing Coordinators!

Amanda and her lovely team of ladies were great to collaborate with. I work my fair share of weddings, and Amanda and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park. They controlled the night with ease and made other vendors feel comfortable. Always remaining accommodating to all parties on-site. Would absolutely love to work more flawless weddings together in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Griffin! We absolutely LOVED working with you! You were awesome!!! You really kept the party going right up until the end! That dance floor was packed! We'd LOVE to work with you again!

Emily Dobbe · Married on 03/14/2020

Always ready for questions and had a quick answer so the job could get done efficiently.

Amazing ladies that are passionate about making the bride and grooms day perfect. Great attitudes all around and wonderful work ethic.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! It was a pleasure working with you! Your work was absolutely beautiful! We'd love to work with you again!

Hannah Matthews · Married on 03/14/2020

Amanda has great attention to detail and great knowledge of all wedding things

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. My wedding day ran so smoothly! They handled things beautifully!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, love! Our entire team absolutely LOVED working with you on your wedding day, as did all your wonderful vendors! You were so stunning! Sending love to you both! xoxo
  • Bluebird

Bluebird Photobooth · Married on 03/09/2020

Experience that shows

As a wedding vendor we rely on the planner's expertise to ensure everything is organized and timely. We appreciate the professional quality Amanda Holder and team provide for every event, it keeps stress levels down and fun levels up!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We always enjoy an opportunity to work with y'all! Your photobooth is such a hit!!!

Sarah Dotts · Married on 02/15/2020

Amanda Holder Events is the best!

Amanda and her team are literally the best, no hyperbole. From start to finish, Amanda was there for guidance whenever I needed help but was hands off when I was happy planning things on my own. She handled all of the challenging things (like working with the caterer to determine all their specific needs or confirming our guest counts and timeline with all our vendors) and kept me involved at all points. She also has relationships with so many amazing local vendors so knows exactly who to recommend for you and your style. Not only is she amazing, her team is fantastic as well! They were able to take all my personal items and decor and created these amazing displays that were so beautiful - all without any input from me, which allowed me to focus on getting ready and being present at our wedding. They made the day of run so, so smoothly which allowed both me and my husband (and our families) to just enjoy instead of worrying or working. I couldn't recommend Amanda more!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sarah! You totally made our day! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for such kind words. We are thrilled that your wedding day was everything you imagined it would be! It was such a pleasure serving you! Congratulations!!!

Carrie Skelton · Married on 12/10/2019

Best in the business

Amanda and her Team are an absolute dream to work with every time!
    Amandas attention to detail, her excellent communication, and her genuine, positive energy make her hands down the best in the business!
    I happily, and without hesitation recommend her to my Clients, and know that will always be in great hands!

Thank you, Amanda, and thanks to your AMAZING team!

Cheers,
    Carrie Skelton
    Clover and Branch

Sent on 11/04/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thanks, Carrie! Love you and love working with you! You are a true creative genius and one heck of a beautiful person, inside and out.
  • Annika

Annika Moe · Married on 11/05/2019

A True Joy to Work With

Amanda Holder and her entire team are such a joy to work with! From the planning stages to day of execution they are professional and organized. They truly embrace the couples vision for the big day and make the experience one all guests will forever remember.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Annika, we had THE BEST time working with you! We are thrilled to be doing it again in the months and years to come!
  • F

Flowers By Denise · Married on 11/05/2019

Always a pleasure to work with Amanda and her Team!

Amanda and her team were such a joy to work with and always make the day run so smooth for their clients and vendors!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Denise! We ALWAYS enjoy working with you; it's pure magic every time! There's so much love in what you do and we could not be more appreciative!
  • Katrina

Katrina Loy · Married on 10/12/2019

Amanda is the BEST!! Hire her... you will not be disappointed.

Amanda went above and beyond on my wedding day. Though she may have seen it as doing her job; on behalf of both the brides family and the grooms family, she absolutely killed it. Amanda and her mom who was there to help the day of, were a dream come true and without those two, my wedding would not have been possible. The next morning at brunch, we all sat around and talked about how important she was to our special day and how thankful we were for her presence. Amanda paid attention to every small detail, took care of any mishaps that may have happened along the way, and made sure everything was on point. The vision I had of my wedding vs what Amanda put together, was beyond what I could have imagined and I know she is the number one person to thank for it. In the very beginning, the groom questioned why we needed a wedding coordinator (guys will never understand). I tried explaining to him several times the reasoning, then when he said he could do ‘all that’, I finally told him it was required by our venue. Upon waking up the morning after the wedding, he looked at me and said “Amanda killed it”. He then apologized for ever doubting why I hired her and is 100% just as thankful as I am. I did not read reviews or interview any other coordinator before hiring Amanda as she came highly recommended by both my venue and florist, so I figured I would snag her before someone else did. I don't regret that decision for one second- there is a reason why everyone says Amanda Holder Events is the best in town! Thank you so much for everything Amanda! I sure hope we can cross paths again some day.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

OMG. You totally made my week! Thank you SO much for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. That makes my heart SO very happy. It was truly an honor and a privilege being a part of your special day!

Brandon Spreafico · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Amanda and her team were an absolute dream to work with! I have been wanting to work with Amanda for a very long time as I had heard nothing but amazing things and her and her team did not disappoint! She blew away my expectations with her professionalism, organization, communication, and easy going attitude! The day couldn't have gone any smoother with her running the show. She made my life incredibly easy and I had nothing to stress over during the event, knowing she had everything under control. I wish I could have her coordinating at the venue every weekend! I am already looking forward to our next wedding together and she is someone that I will highly recommend to brides searching for a wedding planner!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh, wow, Brandon...I am completely blown away and humbled by such kind words! Thank you! A thousand times, thank you! You were so incredible to work with all weekend long! You have such a beautiful property and might just be one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Thank you for your hospitality! We'd LOVE to get back to Spreafico!!!

Lisa Tanore · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent fellow vendor!!

I worked with Amanda & her team for the first time at a wedding at The White Barn a few weeks ago. Being fairly new to the business I wasn’t sure what to expect. Her assistant Julia was so friendly & hard working, she handled herself with professionalism and confidence. Amanda was friendly, kind & patient. Great experience!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa! We absolutely LOVED working with you! Everything was so beautiful and it was such a perfect day! Hope to work with you again soon!
  • Suz

suz ferrari · Married on 09/28/2019

A Dream Come True.

When we first met Amanda, we had already found a venue and a few of the vendors. We had lots of ideas and even some experience with event planning, however we needed to find someone who was willing to listen to our vision, add experience and expertise and coordinate all the details to make this dream come true. Enter Amanda Holder. We could not have been more fortunate that she and her team were available. She is beyond organized and professional. She is also calm, cool and collected plus an all around nice person. Planning a wedding involves a lot of moving parts, details and questions. Amanda was always there to reassure us, answer a quick question or give advise in a very timely manner. Her extensive knowledge, insight and connectivity to the local wedding community was invaluable. As mother of the bride, and being from out of the area, we felt like we were in good hands and trusted her. Amanda and her team took all the logistical worries out of the wedding day. We were able to enjoy moment because they took care of working with all the vendors, setting up and orchestrating the wedding and reception. What I didn't anticipate, however, was how well Amanda would take care of us. Her timing is impeccable and she was always around when needed or simply to check in. Amanda is very talented as a wedding planner and coordinator and I would highly recommend her and her team. My only regret would be that we didn't connect with her sooner in the process. She made the dream come true and we will be forever grateful.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am humbled and so very grateful. This is why we do what we do. We love the work, we love our clients, and we love our vendors. It's truly a group effort to pull off a successful event week in and week out. Thank YOU for trusting us!!!
  • Brian

Brian Bardos · Married on 09/15/2019

Picked a Planner who knows their stuff!

We couldn't have been happier with Amanda and her team. Professional, responsive and experienced which allowed us to enjoy our special day which could have been better!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Brian! That means so much to us! Your wedding was magical and so much fun!!! Thank you for trusting us!
  • Pepper

Pepper Tree Ranch · Married on 09/07/2019

Organized, Diplomatic, Kind Planner!

Pepper Tree Ranch loves working with Amanda Holder and her wonderful staff! She runs her events extremely well from start to finish, keeping to a timeline and ensuring no detail is missed. We look forward to weddings at our venue where Amanda is booked as the planner!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Brooke! Always a pleasure working at Pepper Tree; it's such a beautiful property! We're so happy to have you, as well! Looking froward to many, many more weddings!

Heather · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfection every time we work with them!

Where do I even begin when describing the AHE coordinating team. As a catering company on the central coast, we rely heavily on the event coordinators to help execute a flawless day. Amanda and her team are true perfection!!! They are incredibly organized and well prepared for any problem that may arise, provide us with detailed timelines and layouts and have the answer to any question thrown their way. It is a dream for me and my staff to get to to work with Amanda during wedding season and provide the top quality service we all strive for. Thank you guys for all your hard work, can't wait for our next event together!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

YOU are amazing, Heather! You and your entire team at Splash! We absolutely LOVE working with you, as well! Your prompt communication, your organization and your GSD skills are second to none. There is nothing y'all can't handle. Dream team!!!
  • Derek

Derek Stafford · Married on 08/24/2019

5 Star Service!

Amanda and her team are by far the best in the industry. They're very detail-oriented and prompt with timelines definitely a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Amanda for any event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Derek! It's always a pleasure working with you and your entire team, as well. We appreciate how friendly and responsive you are, and how well you take care of our clients. Thank you for all you do!
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Whinnery · Married on 08/24/2019

Communication is invaluable!

I think the first thing I noticed was a commitment to strong communication, Amanda and her team are constantly in contact with each other, their clients, the vendors of those clients, and everyone involved in making a wedding what it is. That level of Clarity for everyone to operate under is just priceless, Thanks again to Amanda, Elyse, and Shea for all their hard work this weekend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Nick. We've had the pleasure of working with you on a few occasions now and we're huge fans! Always a pleasure! We feel so very fortunate to have so many talented friendors like you!