59 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
46 Amanda Holder Events Reviews

Amanda is a dream to work with. She did the design and coordinating at our venue. Very organized and calm. Verything was perfect

Profile Picture Judi, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Amanda and her assistant Ally this past weekend.
Let me just say that they were AMAZING to work with.
From months before the wedding up until the last detail before the wedding was over.... the COMMUNICATION was phenomenal. She really knows how to talk to vendors, clients, and guests.
Her attention to detail is impeccable and her leadership is beyond words.
The complete success of this wedding was all due to Amanda and her team.
So if you're getting married and Amanda is available on your wedding date, BOOK HER. Don't hesitate.

Profile Picture DJ Zeke, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor I can say working with Amanda is great experience! She is on top of it, communicates well and is easy to work with. I would highly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!!

SLO Shenanigans

Profile Picture Josh, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I own a catering company and we LOVE working with Amanda! She's calm, collected and knows how to put a wedding together like she's been doing it for decades. We always know everyone involved including the bride and groom will be overjoyed with everything about Amanda.

Profile Picture Tami, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t thank Amanda enough for the “dream come true” wedding for my daughter! We felt totally taken care of and apprised of each step along the way! Everything was LOVELY and well-coordinated! She and her staff did an amazing job! Amanda is patient, upbeat, reassuring, and accessible! I’m so very glad that she agreed to be our wedding coordinator!
Kacy B.

Profile Picture Kacy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is the best! During our wedding planning process, Amanda was always available to meet, call, text, or email. She is very knowledgeable and helped answer and question we asked. She made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free! She was such a joy to work with - she is fun, personable, and definitely loves her job! Amanda ended up putting together and organizing the most beautiful and perfect wedding we could have ever imagined! During the wedding she came up to us multiple times and asked if we needed anything, and made sure we had an amazing night. We were so impressed with Amanda through our whole experience with her! Thank you Amanda!!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda and her team were beyond dreamy! I had my vision and Amanda was perfect at letting me make all the decisions, while assisting me the right direction at forks in the road. Her team made the day of absolutely seamless, and I wouldn't change a single thing if I had the chance to do it over again. She's truly THE best.

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amanda was simply amazing! She kept me calm and collected not only the day of my wedding but the days leading up to it as well! She made sure my glass was full and made our special day go
So smoothely! She's the best!! We are so glad that we chose her to be our coordinator :)

Profile Picture nicole, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am Amanda's Calligraphy and Sign girl, and I absolutely LOVE working with her. She knows how to take care of business and make everyone around her feel taken care of and appreciated.

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor, I love working with Amanda! Amanda makes everything so easy, as she is so organized and always 20 steps ahead. Amanda does everything with the biggest smile on her face and will make your big day unforgettable. The best wedding planner, hands down!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! From the day we met Amanda to start planning, to our big day it was the most enjoyable experience for us. living out of state from our wedding location we were very lucky to have Amanda Holder Events recommend all of our vendors, have seamless communication and take our style to turn it into the most beautiful wedding. We definitely had the best team from florals, catering, photography, music, and so many more thanks to Amanda's great network in San Luis Obispo!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our friends and family to celebrate our big day!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the beginning Amanda helped us developed our vision for a small intimate San Luis Obispo vineyard destination wedding from the very beginning. After our first meeting, we immediately knew we were in good hands and she had amazing vendor contacts in SLO that proved to be beyond our expectations. Amanda made everything happen on the big day and the event itself exceeding our own expectations. She flawlessly coordinated vendor contracts, set up and break down. We hardly lifted a finger. She was personal, approachable and listened to our needs every step of the way offering suggestions and details we overlooked. Communication via Aisle Planner was a blessing and kept us in sync as we were both working professionals out of town. The day of our wedding, we were calm, relaxed and were able to spend time with our family and friends during the reception without ever worrying about the timeline. Amanda handled it all seamlessly and effortlessly. She is a pro and just a sweet personal lady! Thank you so much Amanda! Tina and Tom Mayer

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She was friendly, personable, and caring. She took the time to listen about our vision and ideas for our special day. We were planning a wedding on short notice and had 2 months to make all the arrangements. She had connections with local vendors who were able to book us with no problem, considering the time crunch. I was able to get in touch through phone or email when I had random questions. The day of the event went more smoothly than I could have dreamed. Amanda handled the set up, timeline, and break down of the entire event. Everything was organized and boxed up the next morning.... such a relief. I would totally recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was hired to coordinate the very first wedding event for Oceanpoint Ranch in Cambria, CA. As the General Manager with many years of experience in hosting events, I could not have been more pleased with the services that Amanda Holder provided for both her clients as well as the property. Any information we needed, any request we threw her way were all met quickly, professionally and with an amazing calm demeanor. We hope that Amanda will continue to coordinate events at Oceanpoint Ranch, and we will certainly be placing her on our preferred vendor list for future wedding requests. Bravo, Amanda!!

Profile Picture Sean, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Communication is something I strive for as a vendor working with other vendors. Amanda was able to clearly communicate scheduling, timeline, and other details and we were able to put together an amazing event together!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have done it without Amanda.... well we could have, but we would have huge balls of stress for months, our relationships and jobs would have suffered, and our wedding wouldn't have looked anything like how we envisioned it! (and how it did actually end up turning out!)

Amanda handles all of the details you know about, and all of the ones you don't. She makes you feel calm and on track. I never thought we would end up hiring a wedding planner, but I have zero regrets that we did. Amanda made sure that what we envisioned became reality, which allowed us to focus on what is really important... celebrating the love between each other and celebrating with our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What an extreemly well organized and thought out wedding "Great job Amanda"! I would highly recommend Amanda for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jim, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is ALWAYS a joy to work with! She's incredibly thoughtful and detailed in every aspect of her events. Most importantly Amanda creates an atmosphere of ease, calmness, and efficiency, which allows for all other vendors and clients to experience the process and day of at its best. Always a pleasure from start to finish!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was an absolute dream to work with throughout the wedding planning process! She is organized, patient, kind, and personable. As we planned our out of town wedding, we were initially nervous about finding the right vendors and coordinating everything from a distance, but Amanda pt all of those fears away. She made sure all of our vendors were on the same page and helped my vision become a reality. Day of, she was calm but extremely hard working to make sure we were taken care of and our wedding ran smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend Amanda!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Amanda our wedding planning was 100% easier. She was on point from beginning to end. Her attention to our wants and needs was exceptional.
From assisting us in dealings with venue , rentals, set up, wedding planning and time scheduling to insuring everything was grand right to the end. She is truly amazing and a pleasure to work with. We're so happy we were lucky enough to have her friendly, professional assistance . We feel she' deserves 10 stars on a 5 scale rating.
We would recommend her to anyone ... at anytime. She truly GSD.
Thanks Amanda.

Rodney & Courtney Thomason.

Profile Picture Rodney, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is a phenomenal person to have help plan your wedding day. We are seriously still in awe of how perfect everything was and so glad we were lucky enough to work with her! Planning from out of state, it was such a relief knowing she was on top of everything.

From the start her experience and professionalism with managing a large event is evident and she leaves no small detail untouched. Amanda is a great listener and collaborator who will help you both determine your priorities and vision for the wedding along with how to best execute it. In the planning process she remains extremely organized and proactive. In addition to coordination, we worked with Amanda on the design as well since that was something we knew would be better left to the pros. We chose to let her really let her work her magic with the overall design and were not disappointed one bit. She took our crazy ideas and ran with them making it better than we could have ever imagined. Especially being out of town, choosing vendors was one thing we were really wary of. However, that was all in vain with the caliber of people she recommended. She has an amazing community of vendors to pull from with the added bonus that they are well experienced working together. Amanda only recommends the best vendors in the area, people who she confidently knows will meet her standard. That said, she is also very aware of working within the boundaries and budget you want. On our wedding day itself, she handled every detail with precision, keeping oversight of every detail and running the show quietly from behind the curtain which enabled us as well as our families to focus on the event.

More than anything, Amanda was a delight to work with! She is a people person with an approachable demeanor that she extends to everyone in attendance. It was said more than once that we wished we lived closer to be able to hang out again! We loved working with Amanda and absolutely recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Savannah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the Mother of the bride and having the wedding in our home, I would not have made it though the wedding day without Amanda. She was a calming force and took care of all of our needs!! She was organized, thoughtful and dealt with all the vendors. It was great...

Profile Picture cindy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was truly a pleasure to deal with and when it was "game time" on the day of the wedding, she crushed it, which was not an easy job with my beautiful bride - thank you Amanda for everything you did, as you made the day unforgettable!

Rich & Paula Ehmke

Profile Picture Rich, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After reaching out to a few vendors, we had a call with Amanda to discuss our wedding planning needs. We weren't looking for a full planner, as we were having a relatively small wedding. Amanda's services were great, as we had the option to have full planning (vendor selection, etc.), or partial, which included vendor recommendations and support the day of the wedding. We got to meet Amanda in person to discuss our needs, and we knew we had to hire her. Our wedding was taking place about 3 hours from our home in Paso Robles, CA, and we were unfamiliar with vendors in the area. Amanda was able to provide 2-3 recommendations for each vendor, based on our style, budget, etc. She was very responsive to e-mails, and was really great at easing my nerves as the wedding drew near. Amanda set us up through a planning site, which was a huge help. If we had issues reaching a vendor, Amanda stepped in and resolved quickly. The day before and day of the wedding, she was absolutely phenomenal. I didn't have to worry about a thing, not because I asked her about how things were going, but because I just knew everything would go well. We had a few members of the wedding party that were a bit rogue, but she handled it very well. She was absolute perfection the day of my wedding and during the ceremony/reception (I believe she was the one who got my each glass of wine consumed, asking if I was doing OK, etc.). Her vendor recommendations, assistance prior and amazing support during our special day was everything we hoped it would be. We paid for the partial service, but I feel that we go so much more. I highly, highly recommend her and only hope to be able to cross paths with her again for another event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews