Amanda Holder Events Reviews

Amanda Holder Events 6
Amanda Holder Events 7

Nancyplasket · Getting married on 06/03/2021

PepperTree Spring Wedding

Amanda helped us every step of the way planning my daughter's wedding. She was a calming and professional guide while planning and as a result everything was perfect the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Nancy! We absolutely loved every little detail of Kasey & Brandon's wedding and could not be happier with the way it all turned out. Your whole family was just so kind!
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Professional, supportive, empathetic, and thorough

I worked with Amanda Holder over the weekend for a beautiful wedding at Opolo Vineyards, and I was so incredibly impressed and delighted by the services provided by her and her team. They were professional and always had a smile on their faces, and executed the event with attention to detail and a robust guest experience. I will not hesitate to recommend Amanda to any future bride!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Emily! We were dying to work with you for a multitude of reasons, and, well, our dreams came true...all within a two week span! You. Are. Amazing. :) xoxo
  • Patrick

Patrick Ang · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amanda is amazing!!!!

Always a pleasure working with Amanda and her team. My job as a videographer is so much easier when I'm working with her. She actually referred me to the client and we made a perfect connection. She communicated with me from the beginning to the end and made sure I was aware of every detail of the day to make sure I would do the best job I could. Amanda is amazing and I have been fortunate and extremely grateful to have had so many opportunities to work with her. I cannot recommend her enough and hope to work with her again soon.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Patrick! That means so much to us! You are incredibly talented and so much fun to work with! We really appreciate all you do for our clients and our industry!

Greer Woodruff · Married on 04/27/2019

Greer Woodruff, owner Scout Rental Co.

Amanda has always been a dream to work with. She has all the details dialed in and also allows and understands the flexibility needed on the day or week of. Working with Amanda is always a treat. Looking forward so working with her for years to come.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Amanda Holder Events 8
    Amanda Holder Events 9
    Amanda Holder Events 10
    Amanda Holder Events 11
    Amanda Holder Events 12
    Amanda Holder Events 13

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

We LOVE working with you, Greer! Your inventory is insane (in the best way) and your customer service is always on-point! We SO appreciate you!!!

Renee · Married on 04/27/2019

So Worth the Money

As mother of the bride, I am forever grateful to Amanda Holder and her team for guiding us through this fairy tale wedding. Amanda was right there every step of the way. We gave her our ideas and she ran with them giving us so many options and guiding us to the right fit, man did she hit it out of the park! My daughter's wedding was absolutely magical and I truly felt like a guest. Everything ran like clockwork and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Amanda and her team took care of every detail and nothing was missed. She even made sure the new Mr & Mrs had appetizers and drinks during their photos and checked in with us throughout the entire event making sure we had everything we needed. After the wedding, many of our guests contacted us raving about that remarkable day.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Audrey Donohue · Married on 04/17/2019

Elegance & Excellence in 1

I had the absolute pleasure of working alongside these amazingly talented ladies recently. Their attention to detail was impressive (for lack of a better word). They were professional, timely and dedicated to the vision. I appreciate being a small part of such a stunning design. I HIGHLY recommend that you reach out to A.H.E. - you will be glad you did!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Audrey, thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure finally working with you! We can hardly wait to do it again!!!

Joseph Shanks · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Wedding Coordinator

Amanda Holder Events was a wonderful organization to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thanks, Joseph! Your musicians were wonderful and so friendly! Hope they enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to future events!

Carlie Russell · Married on 03/16/2019

Amanda & her team did it all!

Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with! As a couple coming from out of town, she was able to recommend great vendors to us who all helped make the day perfect. It was easy enough for us to explain our vision and they were able to execute on it and make it a reality. When considering hiring a coordinator, Amanda and her team were clearly our top choice, they handled the setup, cleanup, vendor tips, and all of the other details that we probably would have missed without them. We couldn't imagine our wedding day without Amanda and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Carlie, it was such a pleasure making all your wedding dreams come true! We absolutely adore you and are so glad everything turned out the way you had envisioned. Cheers to your happily ever after!

Kasey · Married on 03/02/2019

Amanda and her team create the perfect experience!

Hiring Amanda was the smartest decision we made! Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does, she is also an absolute blast to be around. Her entire team is attentive, professional and the best at what they do. Amanda and her team knew the best vendors for what we wanted and organized everyone effortlessly. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Oh. My. Goodness. You were such a joy to work with! Beauty from the inside-out. We had such a great time planning your wedding and are just dying over the photos! Thank you for trusting us! xo
  • Debbie

Debbie Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Tremendous Asset to Any Wedding

We were the caterers at Chase and Annmarie's wedding. Amanda Holder of Amanda Holder Events and her staff were always available to help us. They were extremely professional and and it showed in how smoothly and beautifully the wedding was carried out. I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thank you! Your team rocked, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you! We look forward to future events!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2018

If you want a wedding day without a care in the world then Amanda Holder Events is the ONLY option. She and her team think of and cover every detail from start to finish. Every one of our vendors repeatedly told us we had the A team with Amanda and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Amanda & Julia for caring as much about my wedding day as I did. You are loved by all and now I understand why. XOXO

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 14
    Amanda Holder Events 15
    Amanda Holder Events 16

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...Victoria, thank you so much! We loved working with you to bring your beautiful and intimate wedding to life! It was the perfect day! xoxo

Derek · Married on 10/06/2018

We felt like VIPs!

Amanda and her team helped us coordinate the PERFECT DAY! She was able to provide suggestions early on in the vendor selection process that helped us stay in budget but have the event we envisioned. Each time my fiance and I were feeling stressed, one call, text, or email to Amanda allayed our concerns; the planning site she uses helped keep us organized and on track too. She was also able to tactfully manage our wily group without ruffling feathers during the actual wedding.

My favorite thing about Amanda and her team was that they took the stress away from my fiance and I so that we could enjoy each and every moment. Her team made sure that our wedding party and families felt like VIPs all day as well. Amanda was the best decision we made in our planning process (other than getting engaged)!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 17

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words! Your wedding was one of our absolute favorites this year! And not just because of the SLOTH! :) But, because you two were so much fun to work with! xo

Kody · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was amazing! Very professional, easy to work with, great communication! Day of coordination she was awesome she did a great job making sure all our decor was set perfectly, handled all the vendors, and kept our friends and family in line. We cannot recommend her enough! Thank you for making our day amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Kody! We had so much fun working with you both!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding, perfect experience!

I am not sure that I have the words to be able to express my thanks and gratitude towards Amanda and everything that she and her team has done to create and execute my dream wedding experience. Working alongside Amanda was the best decision I could have ever made (aside from saying “yes” to the wedding proposal!). Prior to wedding planning, I was a ball of nerves and stress and I had no vision for the wedding whatsoever. Amanda’s full service coordination package was exactly what I needed. From Day 1, she was calm, professional, and easy to talk to and connect with. She helped build a wedding that matched the personalities and wants of my husband and I, with very little help from the two of us (neither my husband nor I are particularly creative or artsy…). She knew all of the vendors in the area and clearly had established positive, strong relationships with each of the folks that worked the event. The wedding day itself ran so smoothly. She remembered every little detail and helped everything go exactly as planned. Everyone that she recommended and subsequently hired as vendors - from caterers, DJ, flowers - they were perfect. My father thanked her in his speech as even he realized how much of the wedding success was due to her and her team! I can honestly say that there is nothing that was missed and nothing that I would have changed about the wedding and it was Amanda that made it all possible. The services that she provides are top-notch, VIP status work. Anyone that has the opportunity to work with her should feel incredibly blessed and lucky that they are working with the best event planner, period.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Jennifer & Casey - Thank you for the kind words. It was SUCH a pleasure working with you. From the first time we met in the city by the bay, to our final goodbyes on wedding night...I enjoyed every minute. I'm so inspired by your love story! Wishing you a lifetime of love, light and laughter!

Emma · Married on 09/15/2018

Amanda and her team were an absolute DREAM! From the get go, she was on top of everything! I cannot thank her enough for being so supportive and having every single thing under control. A true professional, she is outstanding and is absolutely worth investing in. Thank you so much Amanda!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Emma! We're so glad it was everything you hoped it would be and that you all had such a good time! xo

Maire · Married on 09/08/2018

HIRE HER!!! Amanda is amazing!!!

Amanda and her team did a spectacular job before and at my daughters wedding. They made our event run flawlessly. Amanda and her team were constantly checking in to confirm we had everything we needed at all times. I cannot say enough good things about her!!! If you need a planner she is the very best choice without hesitation.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

You're so sweet; thank you! Your whole family was so lovely. It was a pleasure!
  • Rachell

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Amanda was the first member of our wedding team that we added when we began putting our wedding together. She has extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and experience in event planning. She was able to recommend venues and other vendors based on knowing our personality, the vision for our wedding, and also taking our budget in to consideration. She promptly answered any questions we had and was willing to meet with us in person when necessary. Throughout the planning process she put our minds at ease, letting us know that tasks were completed and where we should be focusing next.

During the rehearsal she was polite and assertive with our group which was exactly what was required to keep everyone focused, yet having fun. She and her team were a blessing on our wedding day keeping everything running smoothly. We received many compliments from parents, friends, and other family about all aspects of the wedding of which a majority stemmed from the coordination and planning of Amanda and her team.

Love, #TeamRaShea

Amanda Holder Events 23
    Amanda Holder Events 24
    Amanda Holder Events 25

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

TeamRaShae, thank you; it was an absolute pleasure! Love you guys!!!

Candice · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughter recently was married and Amanda Holder was her wedding coordinator. My husband and I live 4 hours away so I was a bit anxious since I was not able to physically be there to help my daughter much. It turns out with Amanda at the helm we had absolutely no need to worry. The wedding was flawless and fabulous. Everything went smoothly and the vendors Amanda recommended were great. The vendors seemed like they were having fun as well as the guests. Love was in the air, what a beautiful day it was for all. Amanda was behind the scenes all day long silently directing. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying the day. We heard from numerous guests that they had a great time. We were very lucky to have had Amanda. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day and we will be forever grateful to Amanda and her team. We were very appreciative for everything Amanda did for us and our daughter and new son-in-law.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Candice. It was our absolute pleasure to coordinate Rachell & Shea's special day! I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourselves! Much love!

Terri · Married on 08/18/2018

Amanda was a delight to work with. I was the florist at amanda’s last wedding. Amanda was calm and professional I would highly recommend her! Terri Jaffe Floral Design

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Terri! We really enjoyed working with you and your team, as well. Everything was GORGEOUS!!!

Stacey · Married on 07/14/2018

If there was an 8th star, I would have chosen it for Amanda Holder Events! Amanda is incredibly talented, warm-hearted, professional and always smiling! As the Event and Catering Manager for Allegretto Vineyard Resort, I've had the privilege of seeing her plan and coordinate several weddings. She's truly is the best I've worked with and knows our property inside and out! Her attention to detail, forward thinking and calm demeanor make her an asset to any bride & groom.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 26
    Amanda Holder Events 27
    Amanda Holder Events 28
    Amanda Holder Events 29

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacey! Always a pleasure working with you at the beautiful Allegretto Vineyard Resort!

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda and everything we needed was done and made our day stress free! She went above and beyond and we do not know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Amanda Holder Events 30

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, ladies! It was a pleasure working with you! xo

cassidy · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the best. Our daughter was married 7/7/18, and we knew we needed help as we are in Laguna, and the bride was in Az. Amanda far exceeded our high expectations and pulled off a wedding that many of our friends and family are calling the best ever. She is responsive, organized, calm and has the best vendors I have ever worked with. The food and cake were superior, the florist was fantastic and the DJ was awesome. And they were all so fun, they became like family. I loved the website she set up to help us plan, it was invaluable. The coordinator at the venue we selected, Dancing Deer Farm, had nothing but high praise for Amanda. She stayed within budget and helped keep track of our expenses and her payment reminders were invaluable. She was so amazing the day of the wedding, calm, efficient, kept everyone on time and made sure the bride and the mother of the bride! had food and drinks throughout the evening. We were thrilled with everything. If we could give her 100 stars, we would. HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of her preferred vendors.

Dr. Marlin and Sheri Mills

Amanda Holder Events 34
    Amanda Holder Events 35
    Amanda Holder Events 36

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and so grateful for your trust in us. :)

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

Amanda helped turn our dream vision into reality! Anything we threw at her, asking if it was possible, she would enthusiastically respond yes to. She was a pleasure to work with, very professional and fun, and we truly could not have created the day we had without her! She created a team of amazing vendors, who all collaborated amazingly on the day. We could not have been happier with our special day!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Awww...thank you, Heather! Your wedding was a dream come true! Love you two!

Judi · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda is a dream to work with. She did the design and coordinating at our venue. Very organized and calm. Verything was perfect

Sent on 06/18/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Thank you, Judi! We truly value and appreciate your kind words. You are pretty remarkable yourself. LOVED working at the beautiful Dana Powers House and Barn...and always enjoy renting from Embellish Vintage Rentals! Thanks for setting a high standard for our industry! We love you!

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda and her team could not have done a better job! We are so thrilled we were able to work with her for our special day. We live in Napa and had our wedding at the Dana Powers House (beautiful venue). We had a long distance relationship with Amanda, but she was so responsive and on top of it with us and all our vendors. She checked in with us periodically and guided us to use the best vendors. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our day and it all came together because of Amanda and her team! Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amanda Holder Events's reply:

Sam, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you two! I, too, would not have changed a thing! Absolute perfection! I look forward to making it up your way soon! xo