71 Reviews for Amanda Holder Events

Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
58 Amanda Holder Events Reviews

HIRE HER!!! Amanda is amazing!!!

Amanda and her team did a spectacular job before and at my daughters wedding. They made our event run flawlessly. Amanda and her team were constantly checking in to confirm we had everything we needed at all times. I cannot say enough good things about her!!! If you need a planner she is the very best choice without hesitation.

Profile Picture Maire, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was the first member of our wedding team that we added when we began putting our wedding together. She has extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and experience in event planning. She was able to recommend venues and other vendors based on knowing our personality, the vision for our wedding, and also taking our budget in to consideration. She promptly answered any questions we had and was willing to meet with us in person when necessary. Throughout the planning process she put our minds at ease, letting us know that tasks were completed and where we should be focusing next.

During the rehearsal she was polite and assertive with our group which was exactly what was required to keep everyone focused, yet having fun. She and her team were a blessing on our wedding day keeping everything running smoothly. We received many compliments from parents, friends, and other family about all aspects of the wedding of which a majority stemmed from the coordination and planning of Amanda and her team.

Love, #TeamRaShea

Photos
Profile Picture Rachell, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My daughter recently was married and Amanda Holder was her wedding coordinator. My husband and I live 4 hours away so I was a bit anxious since I was not able to physically be there to help my daughter much. It turns out with Amanda at the helm we had absolutely no need to worry. The wedding was flawless and fabulous. Everything went smoothly and the vendors Amanda recommended were great. The vendors seemed like they were having fun as well as the guests. Love was in the air, what a beautiful day it was for all. Amanda was behind the scenes all day long silently directing. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying the day. We heard from numerous guests that they had a great time. We were very lucky to have had Amanda. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day and we will be forever grateful to Amanda and her team. We were very appreciative for everything Amanda did for us and our daughter and new son-in-law.

Profile Picture Candice, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was a delight to work with. I was the florist at amanda’s last wedding. Amanda was calm and professional I would highly recommend her! Terri Jaffe Floral Design

Profile Picture Terri, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If there was an 8th star, I would have chosen it for Amanda Holder Events! Amanda is incredibly talented, warm-hearted, professional and always smiling! As the Event and Catering Manager for Allegretto Vineyard Resort, I've had the privilege of seeing her plan and coordinate several weddings. She's truly is the best I've worked with and knows our property inside and out! Her attention to detail, forward thinking and calm demeanor make her an asset to any bride & groom.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda and everything we needed was done and made our day stress free! She went above and beyond and we do not know what we would have done without her!

Photo for Amanda Holder Events Review - Tiffani and Erin
Profile Picture Erin, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply the best. Our daughter was married 7/7/18, and we knew we needed help as we are in Laguna, and the bride was in Az. Amanda far exceeded our high expectations and pulled off a wedding that many of our friends and family are calling the best ever. She is responsive, organized, calm and has the best vendors I have ever worked with. The food and cake were superior, the florist was fantastic and the DJ was awesome. And they were all so fun, they became like family. I loved the website she set up to help us plan, it was invaluable. The coordinator at the venue we selected, Dancing Deer Farm, had nothing but high praise for Amanda. She stayed within budget and helped keep track of our expenses and her payment reminders were invaluable. She was so amazing the day of the wedding, calm, efficient, kept everyone on time and made sure the bride and the mother of the bride! had food and drinks throughout the evening. We were thrilled with everything. If we could give her 100 stars, we would. HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of her preferred vendors.

Dr. Marlin and Sheri Mills

Profile Picture cassidy, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amanda helped turn our dream vision into reality! Anything we threw at her, asking if it was possible, she would enthusiastically respond yes to. She was a pleasure to work with, very professional and fun, and we truly could not have created the day we had without her! She created a team of amazing vendors, who all collaborated amazingly on the day. We could not have been happier with our special day!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is a dream to work with. She did the design and coordinating at our venue. Very organized and calm. Verything was perfect

Profile Picture Judi, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda and her team could not have done a better job! We are so thrilled we were able to work with her for our special day. We live in Napa and had our wedding at the Dana Powers House (beautiful venue). We had a long distance relationship with Amanda, but she was so responsive and on top of it with us and all our vendors. She checked in with us periodically and guided us to use the best vendors. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our day and it all came together because of Amanda and her team! Highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Amanda and her assistant Ally this past weekend.
Let me just say that they were AMAZING to work with.
From months before the wedding up until the last detail before the wedding was over.... the COMMUNICATION was phenomenal. She really knows how to talk to vendors, clients, and guests.
Her attention to detail is impeccable and her leadership is beyond words.
The complete success of this wedding was all due to Amanda and her team.
So if you're getting married and Amanda is available on your wedding date, BOOK HER. Don't hesitate.

Profile Picture DJ Zeke, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda and her team truly pulled together our dream wedding! Everything thing was seamless and I was a stress-free bride on my wedding day. From the beginning she was helpful with listening to my ideas and helping pick the right vendors. Although we went with many of her suggestions, we also picked a few vendors whom she had never worked with before. She was very organized and responsive when pulling all the various vendors together. I've had many of them compliment on how easy and kind Amanda was to work with. Amanda and her team were a true blessing to us on our wedding day and we are so thankful for all that they did to make our wedding so fun, beautiful, and memorable!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor I can say working with Amanda is great experience! She is on top of it, communicates well and is easy to work with. I would highly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!!

SLO Shenanigans

Profile Picture Josh, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very helpful with all our questions. Supplied many of the small items for the receptions so we didn't have to purchase everything (e.g. table numbers, cake platter etc.). Handled all of the day-of challenges so we could focus on our special day.

Profile Picture Ian and Brianna, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I own a catering company and we LOVE working with Amanda! She's calm, collected and knows how to put a wedding together like she's been doing it for decades. We always know everyone involved including the bride and groom will be overjoyed with everything about Amanda.

Profile Picture Tami, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t thank Amanda enough for the “dream come true” wedding for my daughter! We felt totally taken care of and apprised of each step along the way! Everything was LOVELY and well-coordinated! She and her staff did an amazing job! Amanda is patient, upbeat, reassuring, and accessible! I’m so very glad that she agreed to be our wedding coordinator!
Kacy B.

Profile Picture Kacy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda is the best! During our wedding planning process, Amanda was always available to meet, call, text, or email. She is very knowledgeable and helped answer and question we asked. She made the wedding planning process so easy and stress free! She was such a joy to work with - she is fun, personable, and definitely loves her job! Amanda ended up putting together and organizing the most beautiful and perfect wedding we could have ever imagined! During the wedding she came up to us multiple times and asked if we needed anything, and made sure we had an amazing night. We were so impressed with Amanda through our whole experience with her! Thank you Amanda!!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda and her team were beyond dreamy! I had my vision and Amanda was perfect at letting me make all the decisions, while assisting me the right direction at forks in the road. Her team made the day of absolutely seamless, and I wouldn't change a single thing if I had the chance to do it over again. She's truly THE best.

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

As a fellow vendor, having a coordinator who is professional and enjoyable make my day that much easier. Amanda and her team are nothing short of incredible. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a coordinator of their event.
PJ - John Patrick Images

Profile Picture pj, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was simply amazing! She kept me calm and collected not only the day of my wedding but the days leading up to it as well! She made sure my glass was full and made our special day go
So smoothely! She's the best!! We are so glad that we chose her to be our coordinator :)

Profile Picture nicole, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am Amanda's Calligraphy and Sign girl, and I absolutely LOVE working with her. She knows how to take care of business and make everyone around her feel taken care of and appreciated.

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor, I love working with Amanda! Amanda makes everything so easy, as she is so organized and always 20 steps ahead. Amanda does everything with the biggest smile on her face and will make your big day unforgettable. The best wedding planner, hands down!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!! From the day we met Amanda to start planning, to our big day it was the most enjoyable experience for us. living out of state from our wedding location we were very lucky to have Amanda Holder Events recommend all of our vendors, have seamless communication and take our style to turn it into the most beautiful wedding. We definitely had the best team from florals, catering, photography, music, and so many more thanks to Amanda's great network in San Luis Obispo!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our friends and family to celebrate our big day!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the beginning Amanda helped us developed our vision for a small intimate San Luis Obispo vineyard destination wedding from the very beginning. After our first meeting, we immediately knew we were in good hands and she had amazing vendor contacts in SLO that proved to be beyond our expectations. Amanda made everything happen on the big day and the event itself exceeding our own expectations. She flawlessly coordinated vendor contracts, set up and break down. We hardly lifted a finger. She was personal, approachable and listened to our needs every step of the way offering suggestions and details we overlooked. Communication via Aisle Planner was a blessing and kept us in sync as we were both working professionals out of town. The day of our wedding, we were calm, relaxed and were able to spend time with our family and friends during the reception without ever worrying about the timeline. Amanda handled it all seamlessly and effortlessly. She is a pro and just a sweet personal lady! Thank you so much Amanda! Tina and Tom Mayer

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She was friendly, personable, and caring. She took the time to listen about our vision and ideas for our special day. We were planning a wedding on short notice and had 2 months to make all the arrangements. She had connections with local vendors who were able to book us with no problem, considering the time crunch. I was able to get in touch through phone or email when I had random questions. The day of the event went more smoothly than I could have dreamed. Amanda handled the set up, timeline, and break down of the entire event. Everything was organized and boxed up the next morning.... such a relief. I would totally recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews