825 Riverside Avenue #12, Paso Robles, CA 93447 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Trumpet Vine Catering

We are a full-service catering company dedicated to providing tasteful cuisine, well-orchestrated events and pleasant memories for our clients. We create custom menus for all of life's celebrations. Please visit our website to find out more.

Follow Trumpet Vine Catering on

Trumpet Vine Catering 5
Trumpet Vine Catering 6
Trumpet Vine Catering 7

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Trumpet Vine is fantastic. My husband and I are big foodies so we had high expectations and they absolutely delivered. We did a Spanish themed menu, and their service, willingness to customize, and most importantly quality of food was spectacular. So many guests commented on it. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing food! Hire them for everything!

Trumpet Vine Catering catered our wedding in September. My husband and I live in San Francisco and many of our guests were coming in from New York City, Los Angeles, New Orleans and other foodie towns. In other words, we had some discerning and picky guests when it comes to food! Trumpet Vine did not disappoint. At our tasting, my husband (then fiance) were BLOWN AWAY by the top tiered quality of the food. On the wedding day, our guests continuously approached us to let us know how much they loved the food that we served at the wedding. In fact while I was sitting at the sweetheart table, I was getting nonstop texts during the reception from my friends/guests letting me know how much they loved the food. If I ever have another event in Paso Robles, I will be sure to go to Trumpet Vine first for all of my catering needs and wants!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Athena

Athena · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply Amazing!

Where do I start? In short all the food provided by Trumpet Vine Catering was the best wedding food we've ever had. Many of our guests commented that it was the best meals they've ever had period! From our first contact we knew Trumpet Vine Catering would be ideal for us. We wanted a company that would be creative but offer dishes individual to us. They helped us craft a menu with farm-to-table organic produce and were truly excited and enthusiastic while doing so.
    During our tasting we fell in love with their attention to detail and together we adapted our ideas and added their expertise which took all the dishes to the next level.
    The presentation of all our plates and hors d'oeuvres fit our theme perfectly and every member of their team was professional and polite. They were all seasoned and made the day run smoothly no guest ever wanted or waited for anything and they regularly brought us drinks and appetizers during our photo session which was a life saver and meant we didn't miss out on any of they yummy morsels.
    The only thing I wish is that I would have frozen the food they prepared for our 1 year anniversary vs. our cake tier as I crave it still on a weekly basis! We (as well as our guests) are so happy we had Trumpet Vine Catering be part of our special day and we highly recommend them for any catering needs as they are truly the best!

Sent on 11/23/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Trumpet Vine Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 105.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE working with the entire team at Trumpet Vine! From the booking process to planning to the actual wedding weekend...it's all seamless and flawless, every time.

• Rancho Dos Amantes
    Rancho Dos Amantes Barn & Farm Weddings

Beautiful gourmet eats. Picture perfect and tasty! We love working with Trumpet Vine Catering.

• Opolo Vineyards
    Opolo Vineyards Winery Weddings

The professionalism and service of Trumpet Vine Catering rivals the best in the business. It's no surprise they've recently taken home California Wedding Day's Best Of Award for Caterer in the Central Coast. They are always our first recommendation and first to impress vendors and clients alike. Can't go wrong!

• 825 Riverside Avenue #12 Paso Robles, 93447 See on map