825 Riverside Avenue #12, Paso Robles, CA 93447 Map · Phone number

About Trumpet Vine Catering

We are a full-service catering company dedicated to providing tasteful cuisine, well-orchestrated events and pleasant memories for our clients. We create custom menus for all of life's celebrations. Please visit our website to find out more.

Follow Trumpet Vine Catering on

mikelarsonpatrickfrancie0686cu8c9139
scallop

101 Reviews for Trumpet Vine Catering

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Trumpet Vine is fantastic. My husband and I are big foodies so we had high expectations and they absolutely delivered. We did a Spanish themed menu, and their service, willingness to customize, and most importantly quality of food was spectacular. So many guests commented on it. We highly recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing food! Hire them for everything!

Trumpet Vine Catering catered our wedding in September. My husband and I live in San Francisco and many of our guests were coming in from New York City, Los Angeles, New Orleans and other foodie towns. In other words, we had some discerning and picky guests when it comes to food! Trumpet Vine did not disappoint. At our tasting, my husband (then fiance) were BLOWN AWAY by the top tiered quality of the food. On the wedding day, our guests continuously approached us to let us know how much they loved the food that we served at the wedding. In fact while I was sitting at the sweetheart table, I was getting nonstop texts during the reception from my friends/guests letting me know how much they loved the food. If I ever have another event in Paso Robles, I will be sure to go to Trumpet Vine first for all of my catering needs and wants!

Julie Duclos · Married on 09/01/2018

Trumpet Vine Catering

Jennie & Gayle were amazing. From the initial meeting through the wedding day they were easy to work with an very accommodating. The food was incredible and we received many compliments from our wedding guests. I would highly recommend Trumpet Vine for any event.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Trumpet Vine Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 105.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Amanda Holder Events
    Amanda Holder Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE working with the entire team at Trumpet Vine! From the booking process to planning to the actual wedding weekend...it's all seamless and flawless, every time.

• Rancho Dos Amantes
    Rancho Dos Amantes Barn & Farm Weddings

Beautiful gourmet eats. Picture perfect and tasty! We love working with Trumpet Vine Catering.

• Opolo Vineyards
    Opolo Vineyards Winery Weddings

The professionalism and service of Trumpet Vine Catering rivals the best in the business. It's no surprise they've recently taken home California Wedding Day's Best Of Award for Caterer in the Central Coast. They are always our first recommendation and first to impress vendors and clients alike. Can't go wrong!

• 825 Riverside Avenue #12 Paso Robles, CA 93447 See on map