Trumpet Vine Catering Reviews

Trumpet Vine Catering 6
Trumpet Vine Catering 7

Kathy Quin · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Catering

Trumpet Vine Catering was an amazing group to have cater your event. We used them for my daughter's wedding reception and have no regrets. Could not chose what was the signature dish as all were exceptional from the charcuterie, the meze appetizers to the family style dinner with fish and steak. The food was amazing but not to be out done by the service. By the time they left my house you would never have known they were there. Would definitely use them for any event!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Trumpet Vine is fantastic. My husband and I are big foodies so we had high expectations and they absolutely delivered. We did a Spanish themed menu, and their service, willingness to customize, and most importantly quality of food was spectacular. So many guests commented on it. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing food! Hire them for everything!

Trumpet Vine Catering catered our wedding in September. My husband and I live in San Francisco and many of our guests were coming in from New York City, Los Angeles, New Orleans and other foodie towns. In other words, we had some discerning and picky guests when it comes to food! Trumpet Vine did not disappoint. At our tasting, my husband (then fiance) were BLOWN AWAY by the top tiered quality of the food. On the wedding day, our guests continuously approached us to let us know how much they loved the food that we served at the wedding. In fact while I was sitting at the sweetheart table, I was getting nonstop texts during the reception from my friends/guests letting me know how much they loved the food. If I ever have another event in Paso Robles, I will be sure to go to Trumpet Vine first for all of my catering needs and wants!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Athena

Athena · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply Amazing!

Where do I start? In short all the food provided by Trumpet Vine Catering was the best wedding food we've ever had. Many of our guests commented that it was the best meals they've ever had period! From our first contact we knew Trumpet Vine Catering would be ideal for us. We wanted a company that would be creative but offer dishes individual to us. They helped us craft a menu with farm-to-table organic produce and were truly excited and enthusiastic while doing so.
    During our tasting we fell in love with their attention to detail and together we adapted our ideas and added their expertise which took all the dishes to the next level.
    The presentation of all our plates and hors d'oeuvres fit our theme perfectly and every member of their team was professional and polite. They were all seasoned and made the day run smoothly no guest ever wanted or waited for anything and they regularly brought us drinks and appetizers during our photo session which was a life saver and meant we didn't miss out on any of they yummy morsels.
    The only thing I wish is that I would have frozen the food they prepared for our 1 year anniversary vs. our cake tier as I crave it still on a weekly basis! We (as well as our guests) are so happy we had Trumpet Vine Catering be part of our special day and we highly recommend them for any catering needs as they are truly the best!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Julie Duclos · Married on 09/01/2018

Trumpet Vine Catering

Jennie & Gayle were amazing. From the initial meeting through the wedding day they were easy to work with an very accommodating. The food was incredible and we received many compliments from our wedding guests. I would highly recommend Trumpet Vine for any event.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Dina · Married on 05/31/2018

Trumpet Vine was the best! We loved their service, their food was divine and they were so helpful and accommodating. We'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Dustin · Married on 11/18/2017

When we planned our event we had 2 requirements: 1.) Don’t run out of drinks, and 2.) Have a plated meal. Trumpet Vine pulled off a beautiful plated meal for 140 people, flawlessly. We still hear about how good the food at our wedding was. You may try to tell yourself that no one remembers the food, that is simply not true. Trumpet Vine kept a continuous line of appetizers coming out, they even made sure we (the bride and groom) got to eat early and often! The bottom-line with your caterer: there was plenty of delicious food. They did a fantastic job, and we won’t be able to look back on our wedding without our mouths watering over the Short Rib and Risotto.

Sent on 01/20/2018

alisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Trumpet catered our wedding at Croad Vineyard. They were amazing to work with, and the food was wonderful! Guests kept coming up to us all night talking about how good the food was. The presentation was great also! The bartenders, and wait staff were excellent!!! We are soo thankful we went with Trumpet! Thanks Gayle!!
    Adam & Alisa

Sent on 11/28/2017

Autumn · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Trumpet Vine for our October wedding at Hammersky Vineyards. It was a destination wedding for us, so the food made us nervous. There was nothing to fear once we hired Trumpet Vine. From the first email to the end, the whole team was incredibly responsive and helped me create an amazing menu. We opted not to do a tasting to save on money, and turns out we didn't need to. Our guests are still talking about the food, 5 months later -- especially the lamb lollipops! 100% amazing food, great price, and wonderful service. Thank you Trumpet Vine!

Sent on 03/07/2018

raelene · Married on 10/01/2017

Trumpet Vine Catering exceeded my expectations! I wanted my reception to be an intimate fun party and they made it happen. The food was delicious and plentiful, the decor was beautiful. Jennie and Gayle really pulled it all together and eased my mind with the details. I am so pleased to have had Trumpet Vine Catering for my event!

Trumpet Vine Catering 8

Sheila · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so happy to hire trumpet vine for our wedding. The chef was the chef from our favorite restaurant Roberts, in Arroyo grande. So as soon as we heard it was Justin we booked! The food was amazingly good. And we would hire them for another event in a heartbeat. Thank you guys!

Trumpet Vine Catering 9
    Trumpet Vine Catering 10
    Trumpet Vine Catering 11
    Trumpet Vine Catering 12
    Trumpet Vine Catering 13

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are getting married in the Central Coast area, I would not look anywhere else for catering. We hired Trumpet Vine for our welcome reception and wedding reception dinner. They are highly responsive and helped us come up with some creative menu ideas. Our two dinners were flawlessly serviced and the presentation of the food was just gorgeous. TV is the way to go! Thank you to everyone who made our wedding such a fun event!

Ciara · Married on 08/26/2017

Trumpet Vine Catering are AMAZING!! Jennie and Gayle work their magic to make your event perfect. We had TVC cater our rehearsal dinner and wedding at Greengate Ranch & Vineyard. Both events went off without a hitch. Everything was so creative, delicious, and beautifully presented. We explained our vision for the food at our wedding and they delivered it perfectly. The food that they make is NOT your typical boring wedding food. Between our two events, we had fun and new foods and presentations. For example a Guacamole bar (yes please!), a plated dessert trio, and mozzarella/olive oil tasting! We come from a foodie family/friend group, and our guests were so impressed and we still receive compliments about the food at both events! In addition to the food, TVC had such wonderful, attentive, and courteous staff. They were prompt with responding to emails and they were very thorough with the coordination of the events. We highly recommend the amazing duo that is Jennie and Gayle!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Trumpet Vine Catering 14
    Trumpet Vine Catering 15
    Trumpet Vine Catering 16
    Trumpet Vine Catering 17
    Trumpet Vine Catering 18

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Top Notch!! Gayle and Jennie with Trumpet Vine are spectacular! They are easy to work with and very responsive. Their food is not only amazing and unique, but the presentation is beautiful....the attention to detail and courtesy of the staff were impeccable! We were blown away at the tasting and even more so on the day of the wedding. All our guests were very impressed with the food, the staff and the execution of the entire evening. Trumpet Vine is an A+ caterer and you will not go wrong with them. We had a lovely meet and greet, appetizers passed and stationary and a family style dinner with bar service. They also served the cake/dessert table and champagne toast...additionally they also served the gelato via the gelato cart that they arranged for us!! Again so impressive! The late night snack was great and best of all was the leftovers for lovers...how we appreciated the food they left in our bridal cottage. I highly recommend Trumpet Vine you can't get any better.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Trumpet Vine Catering 25
    Trumpet Vine Catering 26
    Trumpet Vine Catering 27

Annette · Married on 07/01/2017

Trumpet Vine not only did my daughter's wedding but also Sunday brunch. The food was incredible at both events. Guests are still telling us the food was amazing - "best salad I have ever eaten" "the salmon and steak were amazing" and so on! I highly recommend them. The food was great, the displays were creative and the service was outstanding. You will not go wrong hiring Trumpet Vine for your event! I cannot recommend them enough!.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

We used Trumpet Vine for our wedding at Terra Mia in Paso Robles and I couldn't have been happier with the food! Everyone commented on how amazing the food tasted and everyone's plates were cleaned off by the end of the night. Not only was the food amazing, but the staff was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding, as well as throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were so responsive and willing to change and edit anything to fit our needs and wants. The tasting beforehand was also done so well, and it was a great experience and opportunity to taste all of the food and make any changes and additions. I would recommend Trumpet Vine to anyone! (Photos by the amazing Cassia Karin Photography)

Sent on 01/15/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/15/2017

Two weeks out from our wedding and all our friends and family are still raving about the food at our wedding, especially the potatoes! Jennie and Gayle provided us with superior service both before and during our wedding. From the large scale issues (such as coordinating rental order) to the small details (providing display items that fit perfect with the rest of our vision) we could not have asked for a better catering company. I highly recommend Trumpet Vine Catering.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Josh · Married on 12/20/2016

Trumpet Vine Catering was impressive from the initial meeting until we were well into celebrating our wedding. We've heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests over the food and service!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2016

Using Trumpet Vine for your wedding is an absolute no brainer! From the menu they custom designed for our fall wedding to the taste of the food, Trumpet Vine was exceptional. As for the service, they went above and beyond every step of the way, delivering results that were unbeatable. Thank you so much for making our wedding spectacular!

claire · Married on 10/28/2016

I loved my venue and my weekend-of coordinator a lot, but by far the best vendor decision I made was Trumpet Vine Catering. I worked more with this team than any other vendor throughout my entire wedding planning experience. I am a foodie and I wanted my wedding weekend to feel like an extended dinner party with our closest family and friends. I used Trumpet Vine for 3 nights of catering for more than 100 people - the menu was quite different each night and they knocked it out of the park. We were absolutely THRILLED with the entire weekend of delicious food. I admit that my expectations were very high, and despite that, I was VERY happy with the entire experience from beginning to end working with Trumpet Vine. Despite the challenges we faced with rain, then incredibly long speeches post-wedding - every step of the way Gayle, Jennie and their crew made me feel like EVERYTHING was under control. They shifted plans, moved from stationary to passed with no problem and the presentation was absolutely stunning. They even put boxes of leftovers in the fridge for my husband and I at the end of each night... although with our guests staying in the same house as us, they were quickly devoured by people wanting more. The most consistent feedback I got from my guests as the the food was better than most fine dining restaurants. Beyond their delicious food, incredible execution and fabulous presentation, Jennie, Gayle and the team were also incredibly helpful in the planning process. They helped me make decisions within my budget for rentals that made sense and optimized for what mattered most to my husband and I. THANK YOU TRUMPET VINE!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/01/2016

Trumpet Vine Catering is the best around! I was planning my Paso Robles wedding from the Bay Area and Trupmet Vine made it so easy and accommodated my every request (and I had a lot of them)! We decided on a Taco Bar instead of a traditional buffet or plated meal and they totally nailed it! We were so impressed with the food at our tasting and then come the wedding day it was even better! Our family and friends are still talking about the food! From the initial meeting, to the staff, to the set up... I couldn't have ask for anything more! They roll with the punches and will do absolutely anything to make your day special. Don't think twice about booking Trumpet Vine, just do it!! :)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Margina · Married on 09/03/2016

I don't think I can express how truly amazed I was with Gayle, Jennie, and the entire Trumpetvine team, but I will give it my best shot! First, we selected Trumpetvine because they came highly recommended by every venue we looked at in the Paso Robles area, and after working with them, I can see why. Not only is all their food unbelievably delicious, (I still have friends and family singing their praise) but their hospitality and love for what they do really shines through. Gayle helped me with wedding cake recommendations, setting up my rentals, photographer recommendations....We are not from the Paso Robles area, and I didn't know where to start! Gayle helped me every step of the way and was quick to respond to all my emails and answer all my questions, no matter how minor the question. Before the wedding, during the reception and even after Gayle made sure to check on us, making sure everything was perfect and we never had to ask for anything. Our wedding was about 80 people total and everyone was well taken care of. I'm so happy we picked Trumpetvine! Beyond satisfied!!

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

We selected Trumpet Vine as our caterer based on the recommendation from our planner. We didn't want to do the traditional sit down meal, rather something a little more interesting. We were having a smaller wedding (50 people) at a vineyard, and we really wanted to showcase the wine, but also give people a variety of foods to choose from. When we spoke to Trumpet Vine initially, we all came up with the idea of having food stations that would indicate wine or beer pairings. They put together a sample menu for us, and that was pretty much it! We didn't even do a tasting, as we were confident in their abilities based on their reviews and menu selections. Our expectations were FAR exceeded on the day of our wedding. We had passed appetizers, and the trumpet vine staff actually came up to the top of the hill where we were having our photos done to pass around food to our guests. The food was absolutely phenomenal. Everyone raved about the food stations, but I also love the decor. They put so much effort into making the food not only taste good, but LOOK good too. It tied in so well with our setting. They even partnered with our florist to make sure everything went well together. They were a little pricey from our original budget, but you get what you pay for. Worth every penny. I'm still dreaming about some of the food they prepared! You will not find another caterer better than Trumpet Vine for your big day. I only wish I had another event coming up so I could work with them again!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lieve · Married on 08/13/2016

We could not have been happier with the quality of food and service that Trumpet Vine provided for our wedding. The food and presentation were terrific and everything was served timely and as expected. We had a few people with food allergies and dietary restrictions and they were all accommodated without any issues.
    If we lived closer we would use them for all our events.
    My advice would be to hire them and not even think twice about it.

• Justine

Justine · Married on 07/17/2016

Trumpet Vine impressed us right from the first bite. The care that they put into just the tasting made it clear to us that not only did their team cook great food, but that they would also put everything they had into making our day special. It is a testament to them that we had many of our guests coming up to us and complimenting the food. The Italian themed dishes they served perfectly complimented the scenery at the winery where we got married, and looked great on our long oak feasting tables. Every dish, from the arancini to the seabass to the steak was mouth-wateringly excellent, and we will be dreaming about the bacon wrapped medjool dates for the rest of our lives! In all seriousness, we cannot recommend Trumpet Vine enough.

Sent on 08/06/2016