The Queen's Bees

San Luis Obispo, CA View map Visit website

The Queen’s Bees is a hair and makeup company that takes pride in the work they do for each and every client. They put so much time and effort into making each look truly become a work of art. This is accomplished by only hiring the best professionals to be a part of their team, each with their own strengths.

All clients are scheduled to have a complimentary consultation when working with The Queen’s Bees. This allows you to express your wants, needs, and any other information you feel is important to disclose so that the team is best suited to perform the services for you that you desire. Clients are then encouraged to partake in a trial of the day-of services they are requesting so that they can be perfected ahead of time. This not only saves precious time on the morning of your big day but it also allows the staff to ensure they are using the best products for you. With a maximum group size of 20 people, you can include your bridal party or any friends and family that want to be part of the fun. Their specialized services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Keratin treatments
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair coloring
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

Mary B. Married on 01/15/2022

Mary & Steven's Wedding

The Queen Bees were super professional and listened to exactly what I and my bridesmaids wanted with our hair/ makeup. I did the make-up trial the day before my wedding (which can be so scary) and Brooke did an amazing job and made me feel so beautiful. If you are getting married in central CA this is a great choice!
  • Sarah R.
    Sarah Married on 10/30/2021

Absolutely Amazing Work

We all looked stunning!
    The Queens Bees is a team of amazing hair and makeup artists. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area because they truly take great pride in their work! My makeup was beyond what I could have imagined and they worked wonders on my little sister. My mother, who recently won her fight against breast cancer back in 2020 had various length hair was my biggest concern because I wanted to make sure she felt beautiful. The Queens Bees took such great care of her and even used some of my extensions to give her hair a little more body and style. I truly appreciate how wonderful they were to us!
  • Lacey
    Lacey Married on 10/02/2021

Hair and Makeup of my DREAMS

The Queen's Bees is next level for hair and make-up! I booked them pre-pandemic, and Jenn was so accommodating when we had to reschedule our date. She did my and my wedding party's makeup and it was incredible, exactly what I had hoped for. Janina did our hair and all I can say is WOW. She totally nailed it and I got the Pinterest hair of my dreams! The process for setting up the hair and makeup trial was super easy and Jenn sent me a very detailed schedule for day-off. They stuck to the schedule 100% which means we stayed on-time and I was able to relax and keep calm. Not to mention I felt stunning, and got so many compliments! Jenn and her team are the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

18 photos · 10/05/2019
  • Sonya & MangalPal
    61 photos · 06/29/2019

Portola Inn Portola Inn Hotel Weddings

The Queen Bees are a wonderful addition to any wedding. One of the things we like best is that they are able to send a whole team to do hair and makeup, a plus for larger wedding parties.

Rancho Dos Amantes Rancho Dos Amantes Barn & Farm Weddings

We love having The Queens Bees out to Rancho Dos Amantes. They set up shop in our beautiful Bridal Suite and totally pamper the Bride and her Bridesmaids. Hair, makeup, they do it all!

A Perfect Day A Perfect Day Wedding Planners

Jenn Hix and her team of talented ladies are go to for hair and make-up on the Central Coast. Jenn is timely in her responses and so sweet and and her bees do an outstanding job of making everyone beautiful for their special day.

570 Higuera st suite 140 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (The Queen's Bees)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding