2103 Broad St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

placed curls up do- very good style for all day wear
placed curls up do- very good style for all day wear
Some styles were all up and some 1/2 up with curls
Some styles were all up and some 1/2 up with curls
Mother of the Bride with 1/2 up, very pretty look for her. Bride wanted all down with big waves and...
all up very controlled style great for long lasting look- this style isn't going anywhere
Very textured up do with placed curls
placed curl up-do with side braid accent- beautiful look on her long hair
placed curl up-do with side braid accent- beautiful look on her long hair
Bridesmaid has short hair, we used the wand to get these beachy waves
Bridesmaid has short hair, we used the wand to get these beachy waves
Bride has long hair but we added hair extensions to create longer fuller style. 1/2 up with a braid...
Bridesmaid has medium curly hair wanted all up style for control and ease
Bridesmaid has medium curly hair wanted all up style for control and ease
Bride has long strait hair, this woven up do was the perfect look for her all day
soft curls for a sexy down style in a controlled environment of an indoor Wedding in October not too...
Very long and curly hair for this 1/2 up do on the beach
Very long and curly hair for this 1/2 up do on the beach
all up for the bridesmaids for an out door wedding
all up for the bridesmaids for an out door wedding
Her makeup lasted all day for a very natural, but Bridal look
Her makeup lasted all day for a very natural, but Bridal look
Very casual soft all down for this Bride
Very casual soft all down for this Bride
Mother and Daughter both 1/2 up for Moms wedding- soft curls with a braid accent for Daughter and...
Beautiful low Chignon and perfect Bridal make-up - she is glowing
Beautiful low Chignon and perfect Bridal make-up - she is glowing
This Bride wanted a simple pony tail and very natural makeup- no fuss look- looks beautiful
Very textured side bun- great look to last the elements all day
Very textured side bun- great look to last the elements all day
placed curls and texture up do for this beach wedding
placed curls and texture up do for this beach wedding
Low chignon , using her hair for placed detail to give dimension to her beautiful dark brown hair.
This Bride has lots of long hair, we used the curls to create knots in the hair for a textured up...
For the Bride a soft wave and 1/2 up style , for the Bridesmaids a more controlled up do style
Low Chignon and side bang-This is a great look for her
reynolds 0246 copy
wedding photos 2008 104
Photosofsalonoutsideinside2007amylevinson034

11 Reviews for Kim & Co. Salon & Day Spa

I started going to Kim for my hair needs the summer before my wedding. She is AMAZING. I have never had such a good cut in my life. I have very thick straight hair but she was able to make it look wonderful with out a lot of styling after I left. She put beautiful highlights in it for me too and I always got exactly what I asked for. This is not a hair artist that takes liberties with your hair, you get what you ask for the first time! All of the staff is very friendly and accommodating as well.

She did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I would not have had it any other way. I've gotta say I think I looked pretty awesome!

One of the girls did my nails for my wedding as well, I had no idea what she did was even possible! I had no idea they could take straight glitter and do just the tips of my nails! I even got to pick three different glitters to mix together and she made them "fade" the way I wanted them to.

Two of my bridesmaids had they're hair done for the wedding by two other stylists and they were very happy with the results as well.

I would recommend them to any one!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Amazing! Kim and her crew did a fabulous job on my hair and make-up and my bridesmaids' hair as well. She was very friendly and helpful. throughout the whole process she was very professional and worked with me in the planning. I wasn't super impressed with my nails (french tip on toes and fingers) and I would have skipped that service and done it somewhere else, but the hair and make-up was definitely worth it!

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/23/2011

Kim and her girls rock!! Since i dont live in town i had to come in a few months before my wedding for my trial and feel in love with them! Kim was so kind and treated me like a long time friend. I have a VERY very thin spot on the crown of my head and she was sweet about making sure it was hidden. She even recommended a product that could help and it did! I was blown away to find something to help reverse it!! That alone made her amazing in my eyes. I chose to have me and my girls all get ready at the same time, some of her girls were out of town, so she had people from other salons come and help her. I had no clue of that until after we were all glammed up! And they made all of us feel so special and we all looked amazing! On the day of the wedding kim and her team showed up early and set up everything just perfectly they moved mirrors so we could see ourselves, which i loved! And all 5 of us were ready with time to spare!! My hair never moved an inch and my make-up still looked fresh at 2am when i went to bed!! Thank you Kim and Co for all that you did and for making us all look so pretty!!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Kim & Co. Salon & Day Spa's reply:

Veronica- Thank you for such a great review- We had a blast meeting and working on you and your wedding party- what a great group! It sounds like you had an amazing time at your wedding, 2:00A.M.! Wow you had a long day- Congratulations on your wedding and your future together- I wish you many,many years of wedded bliss! It was so nice to get to know you- Sincerely Kim

Kim & Co. Salon & Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 70.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Spa
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 2103 Broad St San Luis Obispo, 93401 See on map