32144 Agoura Road Suite 220, Westlake Village, CA 91361 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dr. Yuly Gorodisky, West Coast Plastic Surgery Center, Inc.

Thighs that refuse to be smooth. Arms that defy more than define. A belly few bathing suits flatter. No matter what sort of shape we're in, every one of us has a trouble spot or two that weighs on our mind and our body. It's these stubborn areas that are the perfect candidates for LifeSculpt™.

Using revolutionary laser body sculpting technology, Dr. Gorodisky performs LifeSculpt procedure that gently "melts" and removes unwanted fat cells in as little as an hour. As a result of the laser fat melting, your skin can be toner and tighter. And because of our precision laser technology, few surrounding tissues are affected — meaning you'll experience little discomfort and minimal downtime.

Your results will go beyond your impressive new look. Expect an extra swagger in your step. A boost of self-confidence. Newfound sex appeal. It's time to put the bra bulge and muffin top on notice. You're as little as an hour away from a whole new you.

Dr. Gorodisky is a board certified plastic surgeon who can perform your LifeSculpt procedure and get you ready for your big day.

drg
neck before
neck before
drg
arms before

1 Reviews for Dr. Yuly Gorodisky, West Coast Plastic Surgery Center, Inc.

Mary anne · Married on 06/12/2010

I am AMAZED with the Slim Lipo procedure I just did! I am so happy I did the procedure before my wedding. I always had "love handles" and my stomach never felt as flat as I wanted it to be no matter how much I worked out. Now I have the flat stomach I always wanted and the "love handles" are GONE!. Dr. Gorodisky is so kind and the staff was very sweet and welcoming. I have never been happier.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Dr. Yuly Gorodisky, West Coast Plastic Surgery Center, Inc. FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Gym, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dr. Yuly Gorodisky, West Coast Plastic Surgery Center, Inc. 1
    Couples Laser Special. Zap your love handles together!
    Laser fat removal from stubborn areas to make you look great in your dress or a bathing suit on your honeymoon. Couples get treated for one low price, or bring a friend or a bridesmaid. Call to schedule your free consultation 818-879-0100.

• 32144 Agoura Road, Suite 220 Westlake Village, 91361 See on map