Central Coast Premier Entertainment Reviews

Central Coast Premier Entertainment 5
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 6
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 7

Briana Ranalli-Angel · Married on 09/14/2019

Stop your DJ search and book Central Coast Premier Entertainment!

Very accommodating and patient! DJ Sey was so helpful in suggesting songs and customizing our wedding playlist. Both Javier and Sey were quick to respond through the entire process and we had so many wedding guest compliment our music.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Briana,
    Thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was awesome! Congrats to you and Bryant many well wishes!

Ashley Zepeda · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome dance party thanks to DJ Javi!

Javi made our wedding a party to remember. From the moment I started planning my wedding my top wish was for a fun reception with everyone dancing. Javi more than delivered. The dance floor was PACKED all night long and my guests keep telling me it was one of the funnest weddings they’ve ever been to. In addition to the music, Javi’s microphone skills were on point as they kept the night’s activities rolling smoothly (grand entrance, speeches, specialty dances, etc.). I would not hesitate to recommend Javi to anyone looking for an awesome dj and emcee

Sent on 09/12/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Ashley Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! It was a PARTY indeed! We had so much fun and your guests were awesome! Congrats to both of you and many blessings!
  • David

David · Married on 08/31/2019

Uh-ma-zing!

Javier and his DJ services are above and beyond what you would ask for from a DJ. You not only get a DJ, but also a coordinator, a guide, a friend, and he honestly makes you feel like family. He made the whole wedding run so smoothly from start to finish. Not to mention how much he helped us in rehearsal. Javier kept the party going all night long having all our guest up and dancing nonstop!! For any other parties/events we have where we need a DJ, who we gonna call? DJ JAVI!!! If we could give him 10 stars out of 5 we definitely would! Thank you so much Javi for all your help and hard work for our wedding! We wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Aww Thank you so much! Congrats to both of you and many blessings! It was a pleasure being your DJ and it was a perfect wedding! Felicidades!
  • Francesca

Francesca D'Eccliss · Married on 08/30/2019

DJ Javi in the house!

What do I say about Javier Montes from Central Coast Premier Entertainment? Absolute life of the party, is what! I don't even know where to begin with this guy. His professionalism, responsiveness, quality of service, and skill as a DJ was beyond expectation from start to finish.
    From the moment we first spoke, until the day of our wedding ceremony, we were totally at ease knowing he would take great care of us. He was there during the planning stages, at our wedding rehearsal, and completely present on our big day. He handled the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception like he'd been doing it his entire life. My wife and I, and our guests, were entertained all night as we sang and danced to DJ Javi on the 1's and 2's.
    Beyond grateful is an understatement.
    Thank you!
    Josh & Franie Fisher

Sent on 09/20/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Josh Thank you so much for the kind review! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day and the magic that unfolded! Truly an honor to witness such a great day for both of you! Congrats to you and Franie! Many blessings!

Carolina Barajas · Married on 08/17/2019

Dj/mc/photobooth

Javi was amazing! He was also the MC for my wedding and made sure everything was right on schedule! I didn't have to worry about anything. He worked with the other vendors and made sure they were all working together. We also had a photobooth that he brought and it was a huge success, all of my guests were enjoying it and I have tons of pictures in an album that Javi gave me for memories. I can't wait for my next event so I can book with Javi again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind Review! Congrats to you and Martin on your wedding and glad you had a great time! It was a pleasure!
  • Rosalie

Rosalie Camp · Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ and photobooth in Cambria

Javier and his staff were absolutely amazing. I was so nervous because I've never used a professional DJ before and he ran the show from rehearsal the night before till the very last song. My guests are still talking about him. I read the reviews before choosing him and was nervous that maybe people were just being nice about all the wonderful reviews, but they are all true. They were great to work with, very professional, fun, helpful and so friendly. It was an amazing day and he was a big part of it. Thank you Javier and to your team

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Central Coast Premier Entertainment 8

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Rosalie Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure being your DJ and being part of your special day! Congrats to you and Randy! Many blessings!

Debbie Lampe · Married on 08/03/2019

5 star djs

I highly recommend Javier and his team! They were easy to work with and our dj Sey did a great job at our daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Debbie, Thank you so much for the Wedding Wire Review! Wishing you and your family man blessings! Congrats!
  • Mary

Mary Lintner · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing attention to detail and easy to work with!!

Javier was so easy to work with, from the first phone contact to keeping our wedding timeline on track!! He was so helpful and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night!! I would definitely recommend calling Javier with Central Coast Premier Entertainment for any MC and DJ needs!! Thanks again Javier for making our wedding so memorable for us and our guests!!
    Todd and Mary

Sent on 07/20/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you! Thank you so much for trusting me on your special day! Cheers and many blessings!
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 07/07/2019

CC Premier is an awesome

Javier from CC Premier is an awesome guy... Easy to work with.. he definitely knows how to help a bride especially one that is stressed out and has no idea how to go about planning a wedding 😜 His music is on point, he knows how to draw in the crowd onto the dance floor... if anyone is looking for a dj who knows how to rattle the crowd, i highly recommend this guy😘 Thank you Javi for everything🙌🏻

Sent on 08/09/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Rosa Thank you for the kind Wedding Wire Review! It was a blast being part of your special day! Congrats to both of you!
  • April

April Saelao · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

Javier helped make our day what it was! He was easy to communicate with, responded quickly and helped guide us when we had questions. Most importantly- he coordinated with the other vendors and venue! Having to give repetitive updates and information to all of the vendors can be especially tiring and stressful the last few days and Javier helped alleviate some of that stress. Javier allowed adjustments the days leading up to the wedding and even during the reception at our request to make sure things went smooth. He made sure we knew that it was our day and that regardless the details, it would be perfect! Would definitely recommend and use again for other events!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

April Thank you for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Congrats to you and Joseph it was such a great time planning your wedding! Cheers!
  • Grecia

Grecia · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome!!!

Our wedding was more than we ever expected not to mention I think I spent 99.9 % of the time on the dance floor lol every body had such a great time,our guests will not stop talking about what a good time it was! The music was perfect and they were so easy to work with! Javier and Eddie were such cool and down to earth guys!It was such a pleasure working with this team, thank you guys so much!A night we will never forget!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Grecia, Congrats to you and Joe and thank you for booking us! It was a please being part of your special day and glad you had such a great time! Cheers and Congrats!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Music and Excellent Service

We cannot say enough great things about Central Coast Premier Entertainment, and Javier Montes.

We had our wedding at Pear Valley Vineyards in Paso Robles, but live in Washington, D.C. Javier went above and beyond to make the planning process easy for us, especially while we were on the other side of the country. Javier made it a priority to be at our visit to the venue 6 months out from the wedding so we could meet him in person, and he came to our rehearsal, which put us at ease that he could make all of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and dancing happen. He worked with our coordinator and venue to ensure he could be on site early to set-up, and clearly had a good rapport with all of our vendors.

In the months leading up to the wedding, he was responsive over email to answer our questions about the music list. The online portal was very easy to use, and allowed us to give him a feel for the exact type of music we wanted to have in each part of the wedding. When we couldn't find a song in the portal, we were able to send him a YouTube link to the song we wanted, and he was able to add it to the list. For the ceremony itself, we wanted a specific part of a song to play as my wife walked down the aisle. Javier took the extra step to make a special edit of the song so that it would time up perfectly with what we wanted.

At the reception and during the dancing, Javier played an amazing setlist that appealed to both young and old that were in attendance. He stayed within the parameters of the style we wanted, while keeping the party going. Moreover, he was present and helped keep the night moving along when he needed to, but didn't try to steal the show or be the center of attention.

Javier not only does amazing work, but he is extremely nice and genuine to everyone he interacts with. We HIGHLY recommend Central Coast Premier Entertainment and Javier Montes to anyone getting married in Paso Robles. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

WOW! Thank you for the incredible Wedding Wire Review! Congrats to both of you and Thank You again! Many blessings to you and yours!

Amy Weststeyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Talented and fun!

We worked with Central Coast Premier Entertainment for our wedding in June, and we are so thankful we did! We mostly spoke with Javier and Eddie, and Eddie was the one who dj’d our big day. They are extremely professional and responsive, and they ask their clients to fill out detailed information so they know exactly how to exceed expectations. We had a few tricky things with moving to different areas, different people needing mics, etc. and it all went so smoothly. Plus, you can create your own playlist and they mix it so well! I would recommend this team to anyone - they’re so easy to work with and they do an amazing job.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Amy, Thank you so much for the kind review! Glad everything worked out and glad you are happy! Congrats!

Charles Wilkinson · Married on 06/05/2019

Highly Recommended by everyone at the wedding and the wedding party.

They were fantastic from the first phone call to the last dance.
    Charles Wilkinson

Sent on 05/27/2019

Charles,
    Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Congrats to you and your family! Cheers!

Jerry Chavez · Married on 05/25/2019

An experience of a life time!!

I can’t being to express my gratitude for DJ javi and central coast premier! DJ javi made my wedding into a day that I will NEVER forget. He took off tons of stress off my shoulders by his amazing coordination, he was always there throughout this process to answer any questions, and most importantly he ALWAYS kept the party going! I can truly say I came out of this experience with a new life long friend! Much love DJ javi

Sent on 06/07/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Jerry Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Wishing Lexi and you the best and Congrats! It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your special day! Many blessings to you and your family!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best DJ Ever!

When we first started planning our wedding, I was - for various reasons - anti-DJ. When we first spoke to Javier, I had one simple question: how do you feel about playing The Prodigy at a wedding? His level of genuine excitement was all it took to get me on board. Javier was in constant communication with us, always seeming as excited about our day as we were. We ended up selecting enough music for an event twice as long as ours, and Javier did an excellent job of putting it all together into a seamless 3 hours of dancing which, yes, included a healthy dose of English EDM. Thank you, Javier!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Jenna, Thank you so much! Congrats to you and Gareth! It was a great wedding and an awesome time! Glad everyone had so much fun! Cheers!
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 05/18/2019

Most Amazing DJ Ever!! Thank you so much Jose!!

Dj Jose was SO AMAZING!!!! He provided such a great variety of music for our 150 guests of all different ages and we had an absolute blast dancing the night away!! I have been told by multiple guests it was one of the best dancing weddings they have ever been to and I think that is largely in part thanks to Jose! He was extremely flexible, even when it started to slightly rain at our ceremony and we just had umbrellas for his equipment! He also worked with my uncles to allow them to do a live performance of Marry Me as I walked down the aisle with my dad! He was truly incredible to work with and can't thank him enough for making our day so special and fun! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cheyenne for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Congrats you and Mason on you wedding day! Thank you to everyone involved in the wedding and Thank You for hiring CCPE! Congrats!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie West · Married on 05/17/2019

Best DJ for your wedding

Javier exceeds all my expectations. He was so helpful and communicative from day one. His interactive web service is so helpful in delivering your requests to him as well as following up via calls. I was in shock when he said he would attend our rehearsal. I haven’t heard of any DJ going above and beyond as to attending rehearsal. That you won’t find with any other DJ service. I am so grateful for his time and enthusiasm. I didn’t want your basic wedding dance songs, I wanted more of a club dance experience, and he delivered my request exactly. Thank you Javier for the best wedding MC/DJ experience.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Central Coast Premier Entertainment 9
    Central Coast Premier Entertainment 10

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie Thank you for the kind Wedding Wire Review! It was a blast being your DJ for your wedding! Congrats once again!
  • F

Fernando · Married on 04/06/2019

Life of the party

DJ Eddie did an extraordinary job. He was very professional, organized and had a great attitude. He was very helpful from the beginning and did a great job keeping everybody dancing. He was on point with his announcements. Javier was also great, he made everything so easy from the begging. I would totally recommend their service.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Fernando an Congrats! Thank you for hiring us we really do appreciate it. Glad we could provide great service!

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Eddie was the best!

We absolutely loved our DJ! He was so fun, had a great set-up and had us going song after song. Thank you DJ Eddie for everything!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Rachel,
    Thank you so much for your and the great Wedding Wire Review! We are glad you had such a great time! Cheers and Congrats!

Christy Spurr · Married on 11/11/2018

It was an amazing overall experience

Javier did an amazing job at or wedding. Everything flowed so easily and we didn't have to stress about anything. He even came out to our rehearsal to make sure everything was ready to go!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats you two! Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Such a great wedding ! Wishing you guys the best!

Sean Spurr · Married on 11/10/2018

An Amazing Time

DJ Javi killed it. Everything was perfect! He’s cool and very responsive when and if you have any questions. He helped mak our wedding perfect

Sent on 11/12/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Sean! Thank you so much! Congrats to both of you! It was a great time! Thank you for letting me be your DJ ! - DJ Javi

Mercedes · Married on 10/20/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainments/ DJ Javier was AWESOME! Everyone at my daughters wedding had a great time!
    Thank You So Much!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Congrats to you and your family! It was a pleasure being part of your special day!

Alex B · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience!

Stop your search for a DJ and hire these guys right now! Sey and his brother were awesome to work with. Constantly going out of their way to make sure our day went smoothly. They made all of the MC and DJ planning so easy. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without these guys. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alex! It was great being part of your special day! Congrats once again ! Everything was perfect!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

Danced ALL Night

This team did a great job. They asked great questions to really understand our taste in music as a couple, get a feel for our guest list, and the dance environment we wanted to create. We also gave them some creative flexibility to add music based on the crowd vibe. It was amazing to see that almost everyone was up and out of their chairs dancing the ENTIRE dance portion of the reception. We received so many compliments on the DJ and we’re so glad our guests really enjoyed themselves. Plus our DJ knew how to make transitions from one song to the next and from one genre of music to the next. It was smooth! We had Pop, Hip Hop, and Latino music for the night.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alicia,
    Thank you so much for the kind Wedding Wire Review! We are Thankful to be part of your wedding! Congrats once again! Best Wishes!