831 Wayland Place, Santa Maria, CA 93455 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Deals 1

About Sefra Kay Photography

Sefra Kay Photography, Cactus to Coast is a professional wedding photographer based out of Santa Maria, California. This photographer is from the desert and now lives on the central coast of California. Sefra is surrounded by beautiful views, perfect weather, and great wine every day. Passionate about shooting candid moments using natural light, this photographer likes to capture photos in a way that is dark, moody, rich, and in warm lighting.

Sefra Kay Photography, Cactus to Coast takes a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage approach to photography. This photographer strives for professionalism, consistency, and capturing images that really tug on those heart strings. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

12 Reviews for Sefra Kay Photography

• Kelsey

Kelsey Apkarian · Married on 12/14/2019

Life time Photographer

Sefra was the absolute best! From our engage shoot at multiple locations, my bridal shower and our entire wedding day, Sefra captured each of these moments so perfectly. I loved her check ins weeks and days leading up to the wedding, it was very calming to hear from her in the midst of crazy wedding planning. She really listened to what was important to us and was sure to capture it.
    Not only are her photos fantastic, but Sefra has a voice and is not afraid to say what she thinks is best in order to get the perfect shot. As a bride, this truly is priceless.
    My husband and I are truly looking forward to using Sefra for many many years as we start our family.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Sefra Kay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! Brides like you make me absolutely love my job!! See you on the next milestone 😉
  • Shae

Shae · Married on 11/22/2019

Life-changing.

I simply cannot look at any photograph without thinking, "Awe. I wonder how amazing this moment would have looked had Sefra captured it on her camera." Her photography is beautiful. Her photography melts my heart every time and it simply makes me happy. I feel like I'm reliving that particular moment every time I look at the photograph

Sefra has an amazing gift. Her talents surpass everyone I have met in the photography field. My expectations for every photographer is HER. I look at others' photographs and I compare all of their work to Sefra's and how I enjoy Sefra's work so much better. This is not an exaggeration, this is a fact. She's worth every dollar and I wish I had even more dollars to give her because she gives me a gift I cannot repay in capturing my special moments.

Sefra is not just my photographer, she has become one of my most sincere, down-to-earth friends. One you can just sit down with and talk about anything. That's who you want capturing your life's moments though- that person with a heart of gold. She goes above and beyond, every time

She's it. Look no further! Book her now. For all your needs. Please! You won't regret it. You'll thank me.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sefra Kay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 831 Wayland Place Santa Maria, CA, 93455 See on map
    661-535-1863 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sefra Kay Photography)