Santa Maria, CA 93454 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stefanie Elizabeth Photography

My name is Stefanie and I've been capturing memories here on the central coast for years.

My motto is "keep it fun!"

I believe that ANYONE regardless of budget deserves to have amazing wedding photos, those memories are forever and need to be captured and charished.

I'm the type of photographer that dives in head first, my style isn't the old stuffy everyone look at the camera and say cheese but rather a modern fun approach that allows us to capture your personalities and let you just be you.

I want you to be able to relax, have fun, grab a drink... we'll work with you to create a photography schedule that allows you to get those great images your are looking for while still enjoying your celebration. Our focus is on having fun with you, your family and friends while capturing creative and unique images that you can treasure for a lifetime (and don't worry while we're having fun being creative we'll make sure to get those family portraits that stand the test of time).

I look forward to hearing more about your wedding plans and seeing if we would be a good fit for your wedding day!

Follow Stefanie Elizabeth Photography on

Real Weddings 22 Photos

42 Reviews for Stefanie Elizabeth Photography

• Kathryn

Kathryn V. · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn't have wished for better

Stefanie could not have been better. My fiancé and I did not consider ourselves photo people, we didn't know what to do but wanted things to feel natural and effortless (lol good luck) and Stefanie made it happen. We did our engagement photos with her first and they came out so perfectly, and she was so much fun to work with we couldn't imagine anyone else shooting our actual wedding. Best call ever. The day of the wedding she was so focused on getting the pictures we wanted, and sent us previews within a few days, the rest of our photos were just as magical. I am definitely going to recommend her to everyone who ever needs a photographer!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Ariana

Ariana Carrillo · Married on 08/15/2020

Book her now!

Seriously, you need to hire Stefanie as your wedding photographer. After our wedding plans shifted due to COVID, we began our search for a wedding photographer on the Central Coast and Stefanie was recommended to us by a venue we toured. I reached out to Stefanie and she was very responsive. She called me that same day and I knew immediately after talking to her that I wanted to hire her. She was so friendly and I instantly felt comfortable with her, even on the phone. We booked her shortly after and are SO happy that we did. She arrived at the venue early and was so personable and I felt like I had known her for years. She really listened to anything we wanted pictures of but was also a huge help in keeping things running smoothly. We had so so much fun during our bride and groom photos - normally I feel super awkward taking photos but with Stefanie, you'll feel so comfortable. She sent preview photos shortly after the wedding and they were STUNNING. She gave us our gallery quickly and I can't get over how gorgeous the pictures are. They are beyond anything I could've imagined, it's hard to pick a favorite one. You seriously have to book her, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Katie

Katie Pepi · Married on 07/04/2020

a DREAM from start to finish

oh my goodness, where do we even start. let me be real and say I am a fellow wedding photographer, so I was EXTRA picky about who we chose to be ours. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to wedding vendors and I was in no way choosing anyone but the best.
    Not only is Stef an incredibly talented photographer, but she has a stellar personality. Spoiler: you're gonna spend your entire wedding day with your photographer, so pick someone you're gonna have a good time with. Stef is one of those people who can literally get along with every person on the planet, and she is a freakin PARTY of a human, so boom, press that inquire button, you have your photographer.
    She handled the weirdness of COVID season like an absolute CHAMP, especially in the midst of planning her own wedding in this awful stressful time. She was a friend to us our entire engagement, and then on the wedding day she went into professional (still super fun) Stef mode and just wowed everyone.
    This woman has an eye for detail (seriously if you like detail shots hire her already), will be your number one hype woman, and makes sure every weird family dynamic, tradition, whatever is respected so so so professionally. She even deals with crazy venue managers like a BOSS LADY!
    We received our gallery so quickly and were just blown away by the volume of diverse content we received from our day. Wedding days are a BLUR, and we are so grateful we chose a photographer with such an eye for detail to help us reminisce on the little moments we forgot for years to come.
    If you're reading this, INQUIRE AND BOOK STEFANIE! you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography Pricing

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography Price Rates

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    Toning
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• Sprigs Floral Designs Wedding Florists

I have worked with Stephanie many times throughout the years and every time I do I Love it! She is down to earth, easy to communicate with and always gives me stunning images of our work in a timely manner. Check her out, you will Love her like I do!

• Santa Maria Country Club Country Club Weddings

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography is wonderful to work with....She has a way of making people smile and getting the best pictures....

• Bellizzimo Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stefanie has such an eye for soft, beautiful, romantic photography. She has a way of capturing the intimate, memorable and fun moments of couples at their wedding. She is also personable and easy to work with. Great at what she does!

• Santa Maria, 93454 See on map
    Location of (Stefanie Elizabeth Photography)