Stefanie Elizabeth Photography Reviews

37 | Santa Maria, CA

37 Reviews for Stefanie Elizabeth Photography

37 Stefanie Elizabeth Photography Reviews

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Stefanie is an absolutely amazing photographer! I met her when she did my brothers wedding and did a beautiful job! I knew I wanted fo hire her for my wedding immediately! She is professional, fun, responsive, and works with you to make you feel comfortable! She does a fabulous job and I am so glad that we hired her as our photographer! I highly recommend her for any occasion or event!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Where do I begin....Stefanie is such an amazing photographer!!! We are more than happy with our engagement/wedding pictures. We have gotten so many compliments. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us leading up to and on our big day. She is so down to earth and so easy to get along with. All around a genuine person! She is so passionate about her work and it really shows in the pictures! Not only did Stef capture amazing moments she also helped coordinate on the day of the wedding. She made sure everything went as smooth as possible (a brides dream). She is a photographer/day-of-coordinator in one! I would highly recommend booking with Stefanie! You will not regret it.

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Stefanie is a true professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! We never met Stef before the big day but it didn't matter one bit. She helped us plan out our day-of schedule and walked us through basically everything for our wedding. She was a calming, yet fun and enthusiastic presence on the day and I couldn't have asked for anything more. And not to mention our pictures turned out absolutely beautifully! Trust her expertise and you will not be disappointed! Thanks Stef!

Regina · Married on 04/14/2017

We absolutely LOVE Stefanie! She is incredibly relatable, professional and allows all to be comfortable and have a great time. She was recommended to us for our wedding from a friend, and I HIGHLY recommend her for any and everyone as a photographer. So glad we've found a photographer for life.

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

We can't say enough great things about Stefanie. She was able to work with us on timing because we were planning our wedding so last minute. We found her on social media and fell in love with her work and then a friend actually recommended her. She totally understood our vision. We spent time on the phone and in meetings explaining what we liked and wanted and she totally got us. We LOVE our wedding pictures and so do the rest of our family and friends. She is so genuine, sweet and accommodating. Parts of our wedding were sort of chaotic but she was calm, cool, and collected and made family pictures fast and easy. Our wedding guests loved her and so did we. We already have our pictures framed in our house and we will definitely be framing more! We are so glad we chose Stefanie to photograph our wedding. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

So thrilled to be working with Stefanie for our upcoming wedding! She is such an amazing and talented woman!

Sharee · Married on 10/03/2015

Stefanie is the BEST! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture one of the most important days of my life! She did amazing and the final photos are breathtaking!

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography is the best photographer I have ever had! She is very professional and really knows her stuff! I get so many complements in my engagement photo and my wedding photos, she does great work and can't wait to use her again!

CHARLENE · Married on 08/15/2015

Stefanie's passion for photography is phenomenal! She's easy going and very easy to work with. She's there from day one to help create your memorable moments in life from engagments, weddings, maternity to family portraits. Her price matched our budget. We couldn't ask for a better photographer to caputure our most beautiful cherished day! We look forward to using Stefanie for our future family portraits!

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing. I can't even begin to say how professional respectful caring and prompt stephanie!!!

courtney · Married on 07/25/2015

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography was amazing. She captured every detail of our wedding. She is not only an amazing photographer she is also professional, patient and all around a great person. I would recommend her to capture any of your photography needs.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Stefanie Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much you guys! Your wedding was one for the books for sure! So much love and so much fun!!! xoxoxo

Debbie · Married on 07/11/2015

Stephanie is an amazing photographer who is extremely professional. With her and her assistant Hannah's help, the wedding was captured beyond our expectation! It was a beautiful day and with her flawless photos, we will have every moment to look back upon and smile!

Laura · Married on 07/04/2015

Stefanie is an awesome photographer & a great person to work with! She has a wonderful personality, is easy to get along with & makes you feel very comfortable. She makes you forget you're doing a photo shoot & it feels more like you're hanging out with a close friend. Her photos are amazing & personal. She does a great job capturing the moment in its entirety. We will definitely use her again!

Monique · Married on 06/28/2015

Stephanie was such a pleasure to shoot with! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured some of the most special moments for us. Stephanie truly cares about each person that she works with, a trait that shines through in her work. She is a talented photographer whose heart and soul are in the right place. I would highly recommend Stephanie to capture your special moments.

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

Stefanie was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! She has an eye for capturing the perfect shot and perfect moment. She's not afraid to do whatever she needs to do to get the job done and I loved that. So many photographers charge an arm and a leg for wedding photography but we felt she was reasonably priced and are extremely happy with the service we received. Without a doubt I would recommend Stefanie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and hope we are able to work with her in the future for family shoots as our family grows. Thank you, Stefanie!!

Kassie · Married on 10/11/2014

Stefanie has been a blessing to our lives the moment we met her. We were new to the area & had no idea how to plan a wedding. She went above & beyond to help us make our wedding truly special. We absolutely love our engagement & wedding photos. We have revived tons of complaints from family & friends. We highly recommend Stefanie Elizabeth Photography. We are looking forward to working with her in the future!

banesa · Married on 10/04/2014

Stefanie! is one of the BEST photographers on the central coast!! we had the luck of getting to have her take our engagement pictures, family pictures and wedding pictures and we love them all!! they have great quality and love all the little details she is able to capture without us even having to tell her. She is really friendly and made us feel totally comfterable at our engagement and wedding pictures. My family felt and feels the same way when she took our family pictures and also during the day of the wedding. She did everything in a great time period. And best of all she is totally flexable on what we wanted and needed to do for the day of the wedding and her attitude is the best! and just puts a cherry on top of the whole great experience. we love stefanie and her work and cant wait for future times to work with her! xoxo!
    Totally recommend her to anyone!

WE COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER. STEPHANIE WAS AWESOME AS WELL AS HER ASSISTANT. SHE MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS SMOOTH FOR US! OUR PICTURES TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL AND WE WOULD DEFINITELY USE HER AGAIN!!!

It is rare nowadays to find within a working professional the pride & passion of their craft be represented with such beauty & elegance while matched with a disposition of class & grace. However that is exactly what I found while working with Stefanie Elizabeth Photography. From assisting me with my photography timeline & checklist in the early stages of my planning to creating moments that will last a lifetime during my wedding, she remained consistent & thorough all the way up to and through my Big Day. To photograph pictures & events is one thing, however Stefanie takes it up a notch by creating memories that go along with every expression & shot. She made me laugh when I was a ball of nerves, reminded me to breathe when I started to tremble, but most importantly was the anchor on my Wedding Day that truly allowed me to posses such timeless photos for the rest of my life. I would recommend her business to everyone & anyone for not only her amazing work & work ethic, but the joyous & beautiful memories that come along with it!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Stefanie was a dream. She was the photographer hired for my daughters wedding. She is very relaxed but has a very confident and professional way about her along with a sweet disposition. From the very first meeting with her I could tell that she was detail oriented and was going to be great to work with. We ended up having a hitch with my daughters dress and she set her camera down to help us in a time of panic and fixed the dress. She made sure that she was clear with communication on all the special shots my daughter wanted as both the bride and groom have large families and also worked with our entire family to get some shots they wanted. She was very patient as well as creative with many of the shots. Stefanie did a great job in capturing the memories of the day. We could not be more satisfied with the photos that were produced.

Tiffany · Married on 06/15/2014

She did 3 photo shoots with me engagement, trash dress, and wedding. She was very accommodating and understanding with my husband going on deployment. I was thankful she got me my pics early so I can share them with him. My photos came out great! I had a blast and I will be working with her again.

Tambra · Married on 05/04/2014

Stefanie is AMAZING! We spent months searching for a photographer that met our criteria for our wedding. We wanted fabulous photos at a reasonable price taken by someone we felt comfortable with. Stefanie was our perfect fit! We knew she was the one to photograph our wedding the minute we met her. She was the breath of fresh air we needed after all of our searching. Stefanie made us more excited about our big day than we could have imagined leading up to the event. She took the time to understand the feel we were going for and she captured every aspect of our day flawlessly. I loved her artistic approach and felt that she provided just the right balance of candid and posed photos. Her attention to our ideas and love of detail came through in ALL of our pictures and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to have her photograph our wedding. Thank you for capturing our wedding day so perfectly and beautifully!

• Alyssa♡Wilson

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2013

On the most Amazing day of our lives, we had the best photographer by our sides. She captured every moment, and every memory we could have asked for, and then some! :). Stefanie has vision and is so talented behind that camera! She took pictures that I never would have dreamed would look so beautiful! We are beyond pleased with our engagement/wedding photos by her. She is such a sweetheart and an absolute joy to work with!! I can honestly say she is the best photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. We will definitely use her for everything we need, forever.. haha . We highly highly recommend her! We have sang her praises to all of our friends and family, and each one has been overjoyed with the outcome of her work:) We are definitely Blessed to have found/met her. Thank you so Much Stefanie Elizabeth for being a part of our day and our lives!♡ keep up the amazing work!

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2013

I am so glad i found Stefanie Elizabeth Photography it was such a great experience working with her. Anything you wanted for you pictures she either did or tried her hardest to do. She is very dedicated to her work and makes sure you get your photos in a timely manner. Even tho she did my wedding and Engagement photos she does it all. I would highly recommend her to do any of your photo needs. I will be using her for any photo needs i may have. Thank You So Much Stefanie ~~~Melissa Thomas

Caralee · Married on 08/31/2013

Stefanie is great. She does wonderful work and is up for any of your personal ideas the bride has. I had used her for not just my wedding but for all our family's special moments and holidays.