ProImage Weddings

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

ProImage offers award winning photography with 10 years of professional wedding photography experience. I seek to go above and beyond each couple's expectations! I take great pride in serving you as I would want to be served. My goal is to capture the true essence, beauty and emotion of your wedding day. It would be an honor to be considered for your wedding photography!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

Michelle Married on 06/17/2017
    Trent is an amazing photographer! He really captured all the special moments of our wedding. We are going to have a hard time choosing photos to hang and put in our book because they are all so good. We loved working with him and absolutely love the photos! If you choose ProImage, you will not be disappointed. Trent went above and beyond the day of and took his time with the editing. He is an expert in his field. Thank you, Trent!
  • KrazyKel
    Kelly Married on 11/16/2013
    Trent from ProImage Weddings was wonderful to work with. He captured our day perfectly. It was nice to work with him and during the ceremony I didn't even notice him taking pictures. It was amazing. The weather wasn't 100% cooperative, but he just went with it and got all the shots I wanted and more. I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazing pictures. He worked with our budget and we couldn't be happier with him. Thank you so much for capturing our day for years to come.
    Scott Married on 09/14/2013
    I married my wife September 14, 2013.
    Her and I are both in film and television, so our standards for photography are probably higher than most. It was a daunting task for me looking through websites, blogs, recommendations and the maze of wedding advertisements. The task of finding someone who was capable of documenting our story was an uphill task.
    Trent hands down delivered the most beautiful and storyesque photos I could have imagined. Each frame was better than the next. He looks at the day through a storied eye and captures the elegance and magic of those special moments you will cherish for a lifetime. The routine of basic posed shots even have a storied flair and Trent captures those moments of facial expression that say 1000 words. He captures those moments which will make you laugh 25 years down the road.
    I know when we sit with our grandchildren and flip through photos they will capture the entire essence of our day.

Everyone who has seen his work has nothing but delight in the photos of our day. I can't say enough nice things about Trent's work.
    You would be lacking to go elsewhere.

Scott

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Father Jerry Bellamy Father Jerry Bellamy Wedding Officiants

Proimage does great work and are so in tune with the bride and groom. Their photographs capture the many moments. I highly refer them to my brides and grooms. Father Jerry Bellamy

Grass Roots Grass Roots Wedding Florists

ProImage has always impressed us with their attention to detail, the quality of their photos and the customer service provided. Always a pleasure to work with!

Kramer Events Kramer Events Wedding DJs

Trent and the Pro Image team are amazing! Our company has been working with them for years and they are super easy to work with and most importantly their couples LOVE working with them!! They deliver gorgeous images with great service every time!

1760 Foreman Ct. San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405
888-970-8513
Location of (ProImage Weddings)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding