ProImage Weddings

ProImage Weddings

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for ProImage Weddings

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Trent is an amazing photographer! He really captured all the special moments of our wedding. We are going to have a hard time choosing photos to hang and put in our book because they are all so good. We loved working with him and absolutely love the photos! If you choose ProImage, you will not be disappointed. Trent went above and beyond the day of and took his time with the editing. He is an expert in his field. Thank you, Trent!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Trent from ProImage Weddings was wonderful to work with. He captured our day perfectly. It was nice to work with him and during the ceremony I didn't even notice him taking pictures. It was amazing. The weather wasn't 100% cooperative, but he just went with it and got all the shots I wanted and more. I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazing pictures. He worked with our budget and we couldn't be happier with him. Thank you so much for capturing our day for years to come.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I married my wife September 14, 2013.
Her and I are both in film and television, so our standards for photography are probably higher than most. It was a daunting task for me looking through websites, blogs, recommendations and the maze of wedding advertisements. The task of finding someone who was capable of documenting our story was an uphill task.
Trent hands down delivered the most beautiful and storyesque photos I could have imagined. Each frame was better than the next. He looks at the day through a storied eye and captures the elegance and magic of those special moments you will cherish for a lifetime. The routine of basic posed shots even have a storied flair and Trent captures those moments of facial expression that say 1000 words. He captures those moments which will make you laugh 25 years down the road.
I know when we sit with our grandchildren and flip through photos they will capture the entire essence of our day.

Everyone who has seen his work has nothing but delight in the photos of our day. I can't say enough nice things about Trent's work.
You would be lacking to go elsewhere.

Scott