PO Box 383, Arroyo Grande, CA 93421 Map · Phone number

About Jenny McNiece Flowers

Jenny McNiece has been a floral designer for over 20 years on the Central Coast . She and her staff love what they do and are truly excited about every wedding they get to design. Jenny McNiece was recently inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers in Chicago ILL which enables her to put the accreditation AIFD after her name. This is a huge honor for any floral designer. When Hiring Jenny McNiece Flowers you are hiring a highly trained design team to ensure your wedding flowers are everything you dreamed they would be.

smith073

75 Reviews for Jenny McNiece Flowers

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented Florist

Jenny did such a wonderful job with the floral arrangements for our wedding! She is very knowledgeable and her arrangements are incredible. We had some loose ideas of how we wanted our flowers but didn’t really know what would look best, but she was able to take our very rough ideas and turn it into something beautiful. She was very accommodating, going with us to the venue and suggesting what would look good and where she suggested arrangements to be placed. She was also very helpful in telling us how to best utilize the flowers by giving suggestions as to which flowers could be reused from the ceremony for the reception. All of the arrangements turned out great, and you could tell the flowers were high quality and beautiful. Her efforts really added up to make the day as gorgeous and as picture perfect as it could be!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Jenny McNiece has been doing incredible flower arrangements for years and I was more than excited when she was available to be the florist for our wedding! She was so easy going when I switched my tables the week of the wedding and was very thorough in giving me her advice as well as making sure she saw my vision. She made all of my flower dreams a reality that day and I am so thankful for all of her hard work and planning she put into it. The flowers were so amazing! Especially my bouquet, my flower crown, the aisle, and our head table, that all would not have been real without Jenny.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

Jenny did a wonderful job on floral decorations for our wedding! Everything from the center pieces, the alter decorations, and the bouquets were absolutely stunning! The sunflowers made everything pop at our wedding and were arranged wonderfully. Jenny was so easy to work with and was able to create exactly what I wanted. The flowers were delivered on time on the day of my wedding, and I received multiple compliments from my guests how well done they were. I would highly recommend Jenny to any bride!

Sent on 07/28/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jenny McNiece Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 245.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 450.00

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

One of the best in the business and just a great person. If you're building an event and want the creative best, done. -Dj Bob

• Something Blue by Katie
    Something Blue by Katie Wedding Planners

Jenny McNiece has exceptional attention to detail to every thing she does. She has a way of transforming a room into a dreamland. Her flowers are beautiful and withstand the entire day!

• A. Blake Photography
    A. Blake Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenny is amazing! Her clients always love her and the topnotch quality she always provides to each wedding. Amazing!

• PO Box 383 Arroyo Grande, 93421 See on map