On WeddingWire since 2013

We are a Floral & Event Design company in Atascadero, California. Offering custom floral & d茅cor design for weddings & special events.

I love working closly with my clients to design florals that reflects thier style. Offering the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Venue visit
  • Consultation
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Extensive floral arrangement options (aisle decor, flower crowns, table arrangements, etc.)
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$198

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

Kaley
Kaley H. Married on 10/23/2021
5 out of 5 rating

The best florals you could ask for

Nina was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout my planning process. At the beginning, I was probably the most indecisive bride when it came to what arrangements I needed, as well as my color schema. As things started to settle into place, Nina helped make great recommendations on what types of flowers I should be thinking about to meet my colors during the fall season as well as bring to life through different bouquet, arbor and table arrangement options. She also helped recommend to me another local shop (Pressing Petals SLO) to preserve my bridal bouquet in a framed arrangement after.

I can't speak highly enough about how GORGEOUS my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, arbor placement, table garland, table arrangements, groomsmen boutonnieres and more turned out. It really brought my originally vague "fall-colored" vision to something better than I could have imagined!
Arielle
Arielle G. Married on 08/18/2023

Stunning Wedding Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Working with Nina at By Request was great! She was professional, easy to work with and was able to capture my wedding vision while also making sure no detail was missed. I loved that my bridesmaid bouquets matched mine and that we were able to repurpose our aisle arrangements as our table centerpieces. The floral arrangements on our welcome sign also tied the entire vision together. Highly recommend using By Request for any floral needs you might have!
Rebecca
Rebecca R. Married on 07/27/2023

Wedding Flowers

I loved working with Nina at By Request. My bridal bouquet was perfect and I loved all the table flowers and decorations, truly was exactly what I had imagined!!! Highly recommend for wedding florals!
illustration stars

Alex & Zach
56 photos 路 11/21/2021

Pricing

Bottles & Ice, Bar Service Bottles & Ice, Bar Service Wedding Caterers

Both Jeremy and Nina are gems! I love working with them. So professional and SUPER fun! Highly recommend them both for DJ and Floral!

The Groves on 41 The Groves on 41 Barn & Farm Weddings

Nina & Jeremy are a wonderful team! To have By Request onsite is to know exactly what will get done. From Coordination to Flowers then Emceeing to getting them out on the dance floor. It will be a special moment for the couple to hold dear for forever and a night to remember for their guests. Thank you for always being excited to be at The Groves on 41 and thank for all you do!

Jaydyn Blair Photography Jaydyn Blair Photography Wedding Photographers

Nina and Jeremy are a joy to work with. They are organized, professional and prompt. Nina is an amazing florist and Jeremy knows how to keep the party going. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

CaliPaso Winery & Villa