By Request Reviews

59 Reviews for By Request

• Hannah

Hannah Reed · Married on 12/20/2020

So beautiful!

Nina was so thorough and helpful in the planning process. She took the time to walk me through all my options and was available whenever I needed her for questions, She was so knowledgable about what would be the best fit for all my flower requests. Nina was flexible and kind when COVID changed our plans so many times. Everything came out so beautiful and perfect. I got so many complements on my bouquet and statement pieces, and they came out better than I could have hoped!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Nguyen · Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful flowers

Nina was very helpful throughout the planning process and delivered beautiful flowers on the day of our wedding. As someone who doesn't know much about flowers at all, Nina took our wedding colors and made suggestions on various types and colors of flowers. She was very flexible, helping us plan and re-plan (wedding postponed due to COVID), and very clearly communicated any changes throughout the process. It was a pleasure to work with Nina and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Meyer · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Stunning!

To say Nina exceeded expectations simply is an understatement. She worked with me throughout the entire process and was so understanding when my vision for florals changed. She was realistic with my budget and also recommended several tips along the way. She was proactive throughout the wedding planning process and would often initiate communication. We received so many compliments on our wedding day regarding our florals. My husband and I were thrilled! Nina truly serves your interests and is respectful of your budget. She is an amazing florist!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Cyndi

Cyndi Mims · Married on 06/20/2020

By request is amazing.

By Request is so much fun but yet so professional. He has done two weddings for me and my daughter and he helped make the wedding and reception flow perfectly. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • HILDA

Hilda Corral · Married on 05/23/2020

Nina responded directly by calling me and getting to know me and my plans for my wedding.

So far my experience has been great, no doubt their work will be awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lynn · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome job on 11/2/19 wedding!

Nina was completely professional and easy to work with. She was knowledgeable, responsive and flexible and the floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding were perfect! Our wedding coordinator also mentioned how pleasant Nina was to work with, which is a big plus! I had many compliments from our guests on how nice the flowers looked. Everything I asked for was done beautifully. Thank you Nina for a job well done.

Sent on 11/06/2019

By Request's reply:

Thank you Lynn for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your daughter!! Congrats on adding to the family.

Samar · Married on 10/12/2019

Nina and Jeremy are the best

Oh my gosh are Nina and Jeremy the best. I was such a difficult client. Not because I was mean (I wasn't I think I was really nice?) but because I was sooo indecisive. I kept changing my mind. We hired Nina to do our florals and Jeremy to DJ for us. We are Persian and asked Jeremy to mix in a group of Persian songs for us , we didn't get him the song lists until really close to the wedding, but he and Nina put up with us and nicely reminded us that things were due.

The day of, Jeremy killed it with the crowd, everyone was on the dance floor pretty much the whole night. He remembered to do things that we didn't think to ask him to do like tell people our hashtag or thank our vendors. he was fun and lively and so great.

Nina KILLED it on the flowers, I had been nervous to see if they would come out the way I anticipated, they came out WAY MORE BEAUTFIUL than I had imagined. I loved my bouquet sooo much that I decided to dry it (I am definitely not the bouquet driving kind of girl).

They were so great at communicating with us and so quick to respond. They provide an amazing product and great value. Plus they are just the sweetest funnest couple. You can tell they really love what they do and want to make your wedding day the most special.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/05/2019

Nina exceeded my expectations!

We hired By Request for floral arrangements for our wedding in Paso Robles in October 2019. I'll start by saying that I don't know a lot about flowers and that I didn't want to spend a huge part of my budget on them. By Requests pricing was so reasonable for the amazing work that they did and Nina was so easy to work with. I don't know a lot about flowers, so Nina guided me through a lot and I was able to rely on her opinion for choices that I couldn't make up my mind about. I ended up adding on multiple items a few days before the wedding and Nina delivered and exceeded expectations! I highly recommend working with By Request for florals!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Giovonne Vernacchia · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Nina was a pleasure to work with. She understood what I was looking for right away, and the bouquets she delivered were beautiful. I would highly recommend Nina to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Aimee · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn’t have done it without them!

Nina and Jeremy quickly became the “key” people in planning our wedding day. They thought of the unthinkable and helped us create and carry out all the things we wanted on our big day. Nina was my event planner and florist and made sure the night went by flawlessly. Jeremy was our DJ and the soothing soul of the bunch that knew how to keep us sane meanwhile keeping our party alive. I love them both so much and owe them the world for such an amazing day that I’ll never forget.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/10/2019

By Request is the BEST!

Jeremy and Nina are AMAZING! They met with us a couple weeks before our wedding day to go through our timeline for the day and what music/announcements we wanted (or didn’t want) for each part of our special day. Prior to the wedding, Nina was in contact with both our caterer and our day-of coordinator to make sure everyone was on the same page with schedules. They both made sure our day ran smoothly and on schedule, to make sure we had time to do each part of the reception we were hoping for. Jeremy was great at keeping the party going on the dance floor and our guests have told us it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever attended! I credit that to Jeremy’s skill in keeping the reception moving and the music bumping. THANK YOU Jeremy and Nina for helping make our special day so awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing duo

I can’t say enough about Nina and Jeremy. Nina was our florist and coordinator and Jeremy was our DJ. Nina listened to everything our daughter envisioned and helped to create the wedding of her dreams. Jeremy was amazing. He listened to what we were hoping for, read the crowd perfectly and helped to make our evening amazing!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2019

Dream Florals!

Nina was by far the most amazing florist. She created a pinterest page specific to our wedding so that we could both post inspiration photos. She had several calls with my mom and I to help design the tables, figure out logistics, and talk through bouquets and garland greenery for the tables. She worked within our budget, and listened to what we wanted. She was so flexible, and came to the venue twice during wedding day to accommodate our set up needs. Our florals were a dream and everything I could have hoped for!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Ellexi

Ellexi Snover · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely stunning flowers and design

Nina did an amazing job at taking my very vague floral color scheme and was able to come up with something that looked better than I could have ever imagined. She put accents of flowers in the perfect spots and made the entire ambiance perfect. She was so amazing to work with and I highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Emma

Emma Jones · Married on 05/18/2019

Worth every penny

We hired By Request for all three services they offer: DJ, Floral, and Event Director (Day-of-Coordinator). All of our wedding vendors were great, but Nina and Jeremy were the greatest of the great! We were so happy we hired them. My husband and I are both very detail-oriented. It is SUCH a relief to work with people who "get it" and are even more detail oriented than we are! This is the case with Nina & Jeremy. They helped us think through the overall look and feel of the event, helped us handle the back up rain plan (which we had to use), and Nina ran the rehearsals and the event on the day of. She was easily able to take charge and herd all the cats around :). Jeremy was very accommodating about all the specific music we wanted including coordinating with my brother playing live music on keyboard; and Nina delivered the exact floral vision we wanted without a lot of direction and within our budget. So needless to say, we recommend these two consummate professionals for your event. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Shelly · Married on 04/06/2019

Go with ByRequest!!

Highly recommend! You should absolutely go with ByRequest for your wedding needs. My husband and I loved working with Jeremy and Nina. We loved that they had packages and chose one with the event coordinator, DJ, and flowers. They were also extremely nice, professional, and helpful, and they provided various tips along the way. This made everything much easier for me as a bride. We are so grateful to have had ByRequest as a part of our wedding! Thank you Jeremy and Nina!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lenny Villegas · Married on 03/16/2019

Look no further!! Best DJ/Florist/Event Directer... EVER

We could not imagine having anyone else for our wedding! We used ByRequest (Nina and Jeremy) for DJ, floral AND Event Director. If you're looking for any of those or all of them LOOK NO FURTHER!! Nina and Jeremy were and are THE best! They were so organized! They helped with every step! They were easy to communicate with! They were very approachable! They understood exactly what we wanted. They just made our special and important day so perfect! Without them we would have been so lost. They had every detail covered, even the things we over looked! If you're reading this do yourself one favor book them immediately! Do NOT pass on them! Thank you Nina and Jeremy for everything! Nina does amazing work with floral by the way and Jeremy works the dance floor like no other DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/15/2019

By Request Made Our Wedding Wonderful

We absolutely LOVED By Request as our DJ. They were nice, accommodating, professional, and absolutely nothing went wrong. Some things I/We loved:
    - Jeremy edited both the father/daughter and mother/son songs down to a slightly shorter length, and the edit was so professionally done that it was impossible to tell unless you were singing along.
    - Jeremy gave me, unprompted, a microphone when I began singing Will Smith's song, Wild Wild West. - Lighting setup was beatiful
    - Song Choices were perfect
    - Every song request was fullfilled exactly as requested
    - They functioned completely autonomously without prodding or guidance from our coordinator (based on previously discussed plans of course)
    My wife and I would recommend Jeremy and Nina to anyone that asks, without a second thought.

Sent on 10/15/2019

karla · Married on 10/27/2018

By request is the reason my wedding was a success!

There are no words to describe Nina and Jeremy’s service and commitment. My wedding coordinator TOTALLY sucked and dropped the ball and Nina kept our wedding together. Our flowers were stunning and they really listen to what you want. I recommend Nina and Jeremy to ANYONE.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sydney · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved working with ByRequest. Jeremy and Nina are a stellar team with high attention to detail. They were always very punctual, respectful of our time, and very organized. Nina thought of every single little detail that are often overlooked and made the planning process easy and seamless. Jeremy was very attentive to us as a couple and wanted to get to know our story before the big day, so he could customize our experience. The day itself was nothing short of amazing and most of that was due to Nina and Jeremy. We had a great experience and would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Mimi · Married on 09/22/2018

Nina and Ryan were the best to work with!! They're so nice, conscientious and also very professional. During our planning, there were a few undecided matters, and they were able to come up with brilliant suggestions on the spot that made the decision process so much easier. And thanks to them, our reception ran better than I ever thought it could. I couldn't have asked for better people to oversee our special day. Definitely book them asap, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

By Request was the perfect choice for our wedding celebration. Jeremy and Nina went above and beyond our expectations in every way. Jeremy created an outstanding set list that brought our party to a whole new level of fun. Our guests and we were so impressed by his voice, timing, and DJ expertise - and the ambient lighting was Beautiful!!! Nina's calm demeanor and professionalism were much appreciated when obstacles arose. She kept everything flowing so smoothly and effortlessly. Our celebration would not have been the same without this dynamic duo. We we're able to enjoy our guests and celebrate the moment knowing By Request had our best interests at heart. We highly recommend them knowing they will deliver the the best party you ever had.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Nina is so great to work with. She knows what she is doing, cares about your vision, and makes it come to life. I would absolutely work with Nina again and recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/10/2018

Nina went above and beyond, even on a budget. At first I thought I could D.I.Y. everything to save money but she took the task and exceeded! Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2018

By Request's reply:

All of you look so beautiful!! Thank you!!