Templeton, CA 93465 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Quixotic Event Floral Design

Quixotic Event Floral Design is dedicated and driven by our love of flowers, and specializes in creating gorgeous, one of a kind weddings. We have an eye for art that is reflected in our designs. We love to use the earth's products like moss, wheatgrass, fruits, veggies, & recycled materials in our designs. Our floral designs speak our name by being excessively romantic and dreamy in every way.

Our design studio is located on the beautiful Central Coast and we service the entire area.
Our relationship with you begins with a complimentary consultation and our dedication to you continues right up to the "I do's".

We service any size event from small intimate occasions on a budget, to large detailed weddings. Since each event we undertake in a new conception, we price each one on an individual basis after meeting you for an initial consultation.

Oriana Maki, owner/executive floral designer has lived on the beautiful Central Coast for
many years and is a graduate of the Floral Design Institute of Portland Oregon. She has
been apart of creating over 300 weddings/events and has worked with world renown floral designers. Let our talented team at Quixotic create the wedding, or event of your dreams!

20101010rebeccaandchriswedding394
55572437064699785422125758785n
details15

9 Reviews for Quixotic Event Floral Design

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

The flowers were phenomenal and more than met my expectations. Oriana was professional and accommodating in every way possible. The flowers met my taste, and were whimsical, beautiful and arranged elegantly. I loved my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmen's boutonnieres. She catered to my every need and suggestion. She also has an excellent eye for design and helped execute my tables to enhance the look of her flowers. I would definitely recommend her to anybody who wants gorgeous flowers for their wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Alisha · Married on 08/04/2012

Oriana with Quixotic flowers was absolutely crucial to the success of my wedding. She was a visionary in regards to choosing flowers and capturing the essence of my personality. She is a very good listener and put in to practice everything she told me. Oriana is very up front about pricing and the practicality of using certain types of flowers. She explains all about the seasonality of the flowers, and colors so you don't think you are getting something that isn't possible. Oriana was absolutely my favorite vendor. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Rochell · Married on 07/30/2011

Hi Oriana,

I am writing to thank you once again for all your hard work. The floral centerpieces were a knockout! They smelled amazing, looked amazing and our wedding guests really enjoyed them. They were the perfect complement to our relatively neutral reception tables. They added a burst of color and a lot of greens and texture to pull our garden themed wedding indoors. And of course, I have to mention the incredible bouquets! I loved them!! The artichokes were such a fun and unique touch. I plan to dry and save the bouquets and believe it or not, we still have a centerpiece sitting in our home and although most of the flowers have wilted (reasonably so after two weeks), those hardy greens are still barely hanging on.

My husband and I also want to thank you and compliment you on your patience, professionalism and flexibility in planning and coordinating the drop off of the boxes and the pickup of all the floral arrangements. I've included a couple of photos that you're welcome to use for promotional purposes. Hope you like them....enjoy!!

Warmest gratitude,

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Quixotic Event Floral Design 1
    Free Boutineers!
    Book a free consultation with us today and if you decide to book with us we will do all of your Boutineers for free!

• Captivating Events
    Captivating Events Wedding Planners

Oriana is an absolute fabulous florist to work with! Her knowledge in design and merchandising mixed with her incredible personality makes it so easy and fun to plan out flowers for your big day! She's such a skilled woman and will truly blow you away with her beautiful creations!

• CJN Event Planning
    CJN Event Planning Wedding Planners

Very helpful and generous with possible supplies that might be needed at a wedding.

• Templeton, 93465 See on map