$2,400
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CJN Event Planning

Let us Handle the Details
CJN Event Planning is your premiere wedding planner. CJN Event Planning will handle all of your important wedding details. CJN can plan all or just part of your special day. Give us a call at 805-462-9106 to set up an appointment today.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)

I have known Jamie for many years now, so when I got engaged, I called her immediately! I had day-of coordination but she regularly checked in throughout my 12 month engagement, making sure I felt supported throughout the planning process. The day-of, she truly made my vision come to life, and her calm demeanor let our families truly enjoy themselves. She was even right there when my bustle broke, helping me fix it so that I could get back to the dancing! I can't imagine our wedding without her and her team and I couldn't be more grateful for her work!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked specifically with Rikki and she was very helpful for planning our wedding, especially because we were planning our wedding from a distance! She was on top of it when it came to staying on our deadlines as well as helping navigate the other vendors. The day of was great, the only hiccup was the florist which Rikki did everything she could to make that go as smooth as it could based on how the florist was performing. She handled the situation nicely and everything turned out to be alright and we didn't feel like we needed to really have anyone else handling the details. She did a great job and I think she went above and beyond her duty before the wedding day in helping us nail down the details. CJN allowed us to use their warehouse/office to store some of our wedding decorations and such which was really helpful in order to make it easy for them to set out as well as us have a space to keep it all together before the event. Rikki met with us on a few occasions even to go over those items in order to make sure they were being used in the way we intended them to. We were glad to have had the help and services from Rikki with CJN. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6240130, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Jaime and her team were incredibly useful! We used CJN as sort of a "month of" coordinator, and it was well worth every penny. Every little detail came together better than we could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond doing everything that was asked of her - she even put my cake together and decorated it (and did an amazing job). I felt completely at ease during the entire wedding because I was able to fully trust that Jaime would take care of all the details. If you want a stress-free wedding, I sincerely recommend CJN Event Planning!

Profile Picture Trinity, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1526366101 0923c83a8617755e 2

Destination Wedding Package

Redeem In-Store
Have you always wanted to get married on the beach? Have you always wanted to invite your friends and family to your destination wedding on the Central Coast? Unforgettable Occasions has the perfect destination wedding package for you. Contact CJN Event Planning for more information. Package includes wedding coordination, flowers and photography!
#WWebaa56326ba8e078

26 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful!! Need I say more? Jamie, you and your crews are incredible. I am so glad to have finally had a few events with you on property. You make each event your own, your team knows exactly where to help and your couples (especially Brides and Mother's of) have nothing to worry about in the final days and on that special day. Looking forward to many more events with the CJN team!

Jamie is one of the most organized and easy going planners on the Central Coast. She and her team are professional and personal at the same time. A plus for any photographer working at any event.

I have worked with CJN Event planning a couple of times and I was impressed by their level of experience and calm, friendly attitude. They seem very confident in their process and have everything handled without loosing their cool. It makes such a difference for everyone when couple's invest in a professional to set up their day and take care of all the details and management. I would love to recommend CJN to anyone looking for fabulous help with their wedding day and a team that really knows their stuff!!

I highly recommend Jamie and Chris of CJN. We recently did a wedding together and I found both Jamie and Chris professional, hard working and at ease with the couple, their guests and vendors. They both focus on quality, integrity and creativity throughout the day. I can't wait to work with them again!

CJN Event Planning is such a great team to work with! So helpful and organized - they will help take the stress out of your Big Day!

105 PROS I KNOW