8790 Plata Lane Suite A, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About CJN Event Planning

CJN Event Planning is your premiere wedding planner. CJN Event Planning will handle all of your important wedding details. CJN can plan all or just part of your special day. Give us a call at 805-462-9106 to set up an appointment today.

2721567081bef85f079f
mirellecarmichaelroberthall055
2721567081bef85f079f

63 Reviews for CJN Event Planning

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

I was a little on the fence about spending the $$ on a ‘day of coordinator’ but boy am I glad I did, and even more glad I hired Jamie to do it!! Even though I wasn’t her highest paying customer and only purchased her day of package, she was ALWAYS there when I had a question or needed help with anything! She would sent me monthly reminder emails of things I should be getting done that month and those were extremely helpful. The day of the wedding though, she was AMAZING. Her and her husband really kept everything on point all day. I did not have to worry about a single thing and it was so nice! To top it off, at the end of the night, they had all the decorations put in the barn for me, and all the tables and chairs were broken down before they left. If anyone else is thinking about hiring a coordinator, I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

I have known Jamie for many years now, so when I got engaged, I called her immediately! I had day-of coordination but she regularly checked in throughout my 12 month engagement, making sure I felt supported throughout the planning process. The day-of, she truly made my vision come to life, and her calm demeanor let our families truly enjoy themselves. She was even right there when my bustle broke, helping me fix it so that I could get back to the dancing! I can't imagine our wedding without her and her team and I couldn't be more grateful for her work!

Trinity · Married on 07/02/2016

Jaime and her team were incredibly useful! We used CJN as sort of a "month of" coordinator, and it was well worth every penny. Every little detail came together better than we could have ever imagined. She went above and beyond doing everything that was asked of her - she even put my cake together and decorated it (and did an amazing job). I felt completely at ease during the entire wedding because I was able to fully trust that Jaime would take care of all the details. If you want a stress-free wedding, I sincerely recommend CJN Event Planning!

CJN Event Planning FAQ

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CJN Event Planning 1
    Destination Wedding Package
    Have you always wanted to get married on the beach? Have you always wanted to invite your friends and family to your destination wedding on the Central Coast? Unforgettable Occasions has the perfect destination wedding package for you. Contact CJN Event Planning for more information. Package includes wedding coordination, flowers and photography!

• The Groves on 41
    The Groves on 41 Barn & Farm Weddings

Wonderful!! Need I say more? Jamie, you and your crews are incredible. I am so glad to have finally had a few events with you on property. You make each event your own, your team knows exactly where to help and your couples (especially Brides and Mother's of) have nothing to worry about in the final days and on that special day. Looking forward to many more events with the CJN team!

• John Patrick Images
    John Patrick Images Wedding Photographers

Jamie is one of the most organized and easy going planners on the Central Coast. She and her team are professional and personal at the same time. A plus for any photographer working at any event.

• Leana Myra Photography
    Leana Myra Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with CJN Event planning a couple of times and I was impressed by their level of experience and calm, friendly attitude. They seem very confident in their process and have everything handled without loosing their cool. It makes such a difference for everyone when couple's invest in a professional to set up their day and take care of all the details and management. I would love to recommend CJN to anyone looking for fabulous help with their wedding day and a team that really knows their stuff!!

• 8790 Plata Lane, Suite A Atascadero, CA 93422 See on map