Nolands Horse Drawn Carriage

San Luis Obispo, CA View map

NOLAND'S HORSEDRAWN CARRIAGES are available for weddings or other special occasions just about anywhere on the west coast. Our family has provided reliable carriage service for twenty five years. Make your breathtaking entrance in our beautiful and elegant white Vis-a-Vis carriage pulled by our magnificent carriage horse, Dutch. Depending on your needs we can arrange for more than one carriage. NOLAND'S HORSEDRAWN CARRIAGES has thousands of hours of experience on the street in traffic, and in most public places. When choosing a carriage company, it is important to know that the horses have been on the street on a regular basis to ensure safety and reliability, ours have. From downtown L.A. to Las Vegas, from the Central Coast Vineyards and Wineries to the streets of San Francisco, from Oprah Winfrey’s parties to local family gatherings, NOLAND'S has been adding that magical touch to thousands of affairs. For more information call 805-544-2042

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Cindy Event on: 12/08/2012
    We hired Noland's carriage to take guests on a ride around the neighborhood during our staff party for New Times. Everyone thought it was so much fun and such a festive addition. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
    Simon Married on 09/10/2012
    Thank you for helping make our day so special. The entrance you made with my now wife was fantastic and blew me away! It made me well up and put a tear in my eye!
    I could not believe the local reaction in Santa Barbara as people were cheering and waving as we went along the sea front! The staff at Eladios said it’s the first time they have ever seen a horse drawn carriage in town let alone arrive at the restaurant.
    So thanks again, and I hope my 2 bottles of water kept the horse going till he got back.
    Best regards
    Simon Cullum
    Julie Married on 08/04/2012
    I highly recommend Nolands Carriage! He was right on time, very professional, friendly, and made my wedding day even more special than I had expected! He picked up my bridesmaids and I from my hotel in SLO and delivered us to the ceremony at Dalidet Adobe. After the ceremony he paraded the bride and groom to the Mission for photos by the creek and back to Dalidet for the reception. He was very patient and compliant with the photographers. The service was excellent and the horse and driver are very well trained.
    ~Julie~

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Montecito Weddings Montecito Weddings Wedding Planners

Nolands was excellent with my 10-10-10 bride as well as our recent Leadbetter beach wedding couple. Well done and thank you!

MARK WINKLER PHOTOGRAPHY MARK WINKLER PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Very professional and 'a lot of fun!'

ProImage Weddings ProImage Weddings Wedding Photographers

Adding a horse drawn carriage from Nolands - to your wedding would be a great choice

6445 monte rd. San Luis Obispo, 93401
8055442042
Location of (Nolands Horse Drawn Carriage)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding