Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number

About White Horse Carriage Co

Available throughout California's Central Coast, we are a horse drawn carriage service offering stunning white mares and elegant white carriages with midnight blue velvet interior.

Arrive for your wedding and capture the attention of your guests with the thunder of hooves and the elegance that only a horse drawn coach can create. Our fairy tale horse drawn carriages will truly command a spectacular mood for your wedding day.

caroline wedding
cambria wedding angel
mckeever466 1
mckeever487 2
White Horse Carriage Co
sara and pascal sunstone angel
angelcorn email
cambria wedding angel
mckeever466 1

2 Reviews for White Horse Carriage Co

carolyne · Married on 10/06/2014

Thanks so much for making our wedding so special. I loved arriving to my wedding tree altar by horse and carriage. It felt so elegant and classic.
    My parents said that riding in the horse and carriage was one if their favorite moments of my wedding. My guests were blown away. They said my wedding was like a fairy tale. I could not agree more!! You and your husband and angel were so sweet and kind. We cannot thank you enough. You also impressed us by showing up on time and helping us start our wedding promptly.

We love our wedding pictures and the carriage adds that magical element.

Also I am appreciative to you because you were always available by phone and email to discuss the details and logistics. I would recommend white horse carriage to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shanna · Married on 06/11/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Madaline and John at White Horse Carriage Co. to have my dream wedding complete with a beautiful white horse named Pearl! From the start, they were so accommodating and willing to work with my ideas. I had a very specific vision and Madaline went out of her way to make sure it came to life! Not only that, but they encouraged me to head out to their property to work with Pearl before the wedding, to make sure that both me and my husband would be comfortable on the big day. Our "training" sessions were fun and helpful. I also requested that I wanted to ride side-saddle and even though they didn't have a side saddle when I booked, I ended up being able to ride side saddle on my wedding day which looked lovely in the pictures.
    These guys are just awesome. They are super nice, professional and really know how to handle their horses which, I might add- are very well cared for. Pearl did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding; there were no accidents or stumbles or "runaway brides"...it was perfect! Thank you White Horse Carriage Co!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

White Horse Carriage Co FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Wedding Signage

• Samantha Josette Events
    Samantha Josette Events Wedding Planners

White Horse Carriage Co are not only amazing at what they do but they also are so easy to get along with. I have worked with them a few times and will always refer them to my clients and friends. Their horses are the ones that really steal the show however. They are stunning to have included in your day and of course those photos that you spend so much money on. To have White Horse Carriage Co apart of your wedding day would be such a smart move. Very well priced and so worth it.

• Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch
    Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Who has not dreamed of such romance! Simply Gorgeous! No better way to make a Grand and Beautiful entrance. It doesn't stop there, after your ceremony every newly married couple needs to share some quite moments together reflecting on each other. What a perfect way to do that as you ride off together as husband and wife. Madaline your carriage driver is absolutely delightful and will help to make your dreams come true.

• SANDPRINTS PHOTOGRAPHY
    SANDPRINTS PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Awesome team and lovely experience.

• Paso Robles, 93446 See on map