About Marshall Gardens

Exquisite Fresh Flowers & Floral Designs

Each wedding is very important to us! From the bridal bouquet to the table centerpieces, flowers create an overall feeling.

Extravagent and formal to intimate and casual, we can help create the feel you want for your wedding day.

Contact us today to schedule a personal and complimentary consultation at our studio in the gardens.

805-528-7725 - email flowerlady@marshallgarden.com

Table Arrangements (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I had an intimate wedding and asked for only 2 bouquets and 3 boutonnieres with sunflowers, succulents, and Monte Cristos. They were ready on time, packaged beautifully for shipping, and lasted all day after picking them up at 10am. To boot, I had shared a picture of my vision and they were spot on. Gorgeous, gorgeous work and I was incredibly pleased. We got lots of compliments from guests on our big day how the combination really complimented us and tied everything together.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW! I loved my flowers so much and received tons of compliments on them throughout the day! Christine was such a pleasure to plan with and helped us work within our budget. I think the pictures speak for themselves. I highly recommend her services!

Photo
Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Marshall Gardens FAQ

16 Photos

Events

1516 Nipomo Ave., Los Osos, CA 93402   See On Map
805-528-7725 (phone)
Marshall Gardens is a wedding florist from San Luis Obispo servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and Santa Maria. Marshall Gardens is a professional Florist that has been part of the San Luis Obispo wedding industry since 1989 specializing in wedding flowers.