Marshall Gardens

Los Osos, CA View map Visit website

Located in Los Osos, California, Marshall Gardens has become known as a floral professional with over 30 years experience. Owner and designer, Christine Marshall, takes pride in every wedding arrangement she does..

Products Offered
With a complimentary consultation, you and Christine will work to create a plan for your special day. This allows Marshall Gardens to create arrangements that will fulfill your wants and needs in the best way possible. Marshall Gardens knows how expensive weddings can be and have packages for every budget. The day of the event you can choose to receive delivery, setup, and cleanup. Their most popular services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Single flowers

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/17/2021

Honest and helpful

Christine, is amazing!

I expressed the look I was going for and all the other florist were quoting me 5k or more. I didn’t want to spend that. When I talked to Christine before I had even told her how I was stressing about the cost she told me how I could get the same look yet cheaper if I was ok with not using as many roses. I loved how honest she was and immediately felt so comfortable with her because of how honest she was. Everyone loved the flowers and took them hone after the wedding.
    Kayleen Married on 01/18/2020

The Absolute Best Choice of the Central Coast

I could not give Marshall Gardens a higher recommendation. Christine is wonderful! She was so easy to work with and flexible. I had an idea of what I wanted but she brought it to the next level. I can truly say the flowers were a highlight of my wedding. I STILL have people commenting on them a month later. I LOVE Marshall Gardens and will continue to recommend Christine to any friends or family having events on the Central Coast from this point forward. Thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times over for making my wedding SO beautiful.
    XOXOX
    The Morgans
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/12/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Christine at Marshall Gardens was absolutely wonderful. She did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. She was responsive and listened to us throughout the whole planning process. She never rushed us and had a great vision and many ideas on how to create what we wanted. She helped our floral vision come alive! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and made sure we were happy with everything. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thanks Christine!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mia & Pete
    76 photos · 10/20/2018

1516 Nipomo Ave. Los Osos, CA, 93402
Location of (Marshall Gardens)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding