Marshall Gardens Reviews

45 | Los Osos, CA

45 Reviews for Marshall Gardens

Kayleen · Married on 01/18/2020

The Absolute Best Choice of the Central Coast

I could not give Marshall Gardens a higher recommendation. Christine is wonderful! She was so easy to work with and flexible. I had an idea of what I wanted but she brought it to the next level. I can truly say the flowers were a highlight of my wedding. I STILL have people commenting on them a month later. I LOVE Marshall Gardens and will continue to recommend Christine to any friends or family having events on the Central Coast from this point forward. Thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times over for making my wedding SO beautiful.
    XOXOX
    The Morgans

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Christine at Marshall Gardens was absolutely wonderful. She did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. She was responsive and listened to us throughout the whole planning process. She never rushed us and had a great vision and many ideas on how to create what we wanted. She helped our floral vision come alive! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and made sure we were happy with everything. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thanks Christine!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Anna · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding florist!

Christine was absolutely AMAZING! The floral displays she created for my wedding in San Luis Obispo in August 2019 were BEAUTIFUL! She far exceeded my expectations!! All of my guest were complimenting how beautiful the flowers were! I highly recommend her for bouquets, boutonnieres, table floral arrangements, and ceremony floral arrangements. If you choose Christine as your wedding florist, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Valerie · Married on 03/09/2019

Created a dream vision

Christine Marshall took vague comments from my daughter and created my daughter’s dream flowers. The flowers were beautiful! Christine was so helpful and went above and beyond moving the flowers from the ceremony, to the cocktail party, and then to another site for the reception! She did a beautiful job placing the flowers at each site. The draping of the garland used in the ceremony over a set of double doors at the reception site was just genius. It set the mood as soon as the guests entered. If you want your wedding to be beautiful, hire Christine Marshall!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfection!

I booked Marshall Gardens with a vision in mind and Christine captured it perfectly! We communicated mainly by email and she was so easy to work with. My bouquet was gorgeous along with the other flowers we chose for our bridal party. I’d highly recommend her for any event. Thank you Christine!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Unexpectedly Amazed

I was not a bride that thought much about flowers other than I didn’t want to spend too much money on them. Christine completely blew me away with her professionalism and artistry! I am a designer and have pretty strong opinions about what I like aesthetically, but never regarding flowers...Christine was able to read between the lines of my scattered thoughts and sparse Pinterest boards and create phenomenal arrangements. The flowers (and feathers ;) )were perfect!! Thank you Christine!!!!! (Photo cred www.chrisandjennphotos.com)

Sent on 12/23/2018

Mimi · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Florist in SLO County

Hands down, the best florist in SLO County. I’ve known Christine for a while, and have even had the pleasure of working with her(aka seeing her operate behind the scenes), and I have to say, you would be hard pressed to find someone so honest, responsible and respectful—someone who honestly takes their job to heart to make your day everything you want it to be.

And when it comes to her work: stunning. Everything I’ve seen her make is absolutely GORGEOUS. Any style she goes for, she nails. Bright, beautiful and wild, or muted and classy, she’s got it down. When it came to my wedding, it was no different. Her beautiful work MADE our venue. Our wedding was held inside a rustic, old barn and her arrangements were the colorful pop we needed. I fell in love with my bouquet the moment I saw it. It was everything I hoped it would be—and then some!!

Christine is a wonderful, beautiful person and her work reflects that. You will NOT be disappointed by booking her—and her calendar fills up quick, so do it now!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Alison · Married on 09/08/2018

Great value!

Flowers weren’t a huge concern of mine and I don’t know much about them, but I knew I wanted at least some pretty flowers to frame the place, and wanted a good bouquet. Christine did a great job. She steered me towards the right flowers that would help achieve the look I was going for. She dropped off, picked up and I think the flowers turned out beautiful! Got several compliments from people who are more flower people than I am.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Laurie · Married on 08/31/2018

From our first conversation, I knew that Christine Marshall would be “the one.” She spent well over an hour with me and together we went over the photos I had sent her and the ideas she had for creating the perfect floral designs. She honed right in on my tastes and style, and showed me colors and flowers (and succulents) that were dazzling. She was so patient and fun to work with. Christine created a bouquet that even I couldn’t stop looking at – it was beyond my wildest dreams. She also did the bridesmaid’s bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Our guests fought over who got to take the centerpieces – yes, they were that beautiful. The colors and arrangements were extraordinary, as is the woman who created them. If you want something unique and first rate, stop your search now and call Marshall Gardens.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Roberta · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Christine was a dream! Not only was she professional but knowledgeable. She worked with me to replace "sturdy" flowers for the wild flowers concept I originally had. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I imagined.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/01/2018

Professional and friendly. Accommodating. Christine saw my vision from the get go. Pricing was right and worth every penny! Highly recommended

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Stunning flowers!

We worked with Marshall Gardens for our wedding in June of 2018. Christine was wonderful to work with, and our wedding flowers were gorgeous! We initially saw Christine’s work at our friends’ wedding and I absolutely loved the floral pieces she did for them. Flowers were an important wedding element for me and I knew I could trust Christine to create something beautiful. She was incredibly warm and so friendly throughout the entire process! Since I lived about 200 miles away, we communicated a lot through email. Christine was always prompt with her responses. We also had a few in person meetings at her studio. She was always flexible around my availability, and she made the entire process so easy. Christine helped me narrow in on specific elements, colors, and styles I liked while keeping me within my desired budget. I loved discussing all of the different types of flowers with her. Who knew there were so many different shades of purple?! On the day of our wedding, our flowers were delivered and they were a dream come true. We had bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, alter pieces, photo booth back drop pieces, and large decorative bouquets. Marshall Gardens also did our rehearsal dinner flowers in our color tones but slightly different style. Vendors are such an important part of any event, and Christine is exactly the type of friendly and reliable partner you want to have on your team. We highly recommend Marshall Gardens and could not have asked for a better wedding experience! Thank you Christine for everything!

(Beautiful photos courtesy of Bluephoto Wedding Photography)

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Harts&Bows

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

I had an intimate wedding and asked for only 2 bouquets and 3 boutonnieres with sunflowers, succulents, and Monte Cristos. They were ready on time, packaged beautifully for shipping, and lasted all day after picking them up at 10am. To boot, I had shared a picture of my vision and they were spot on. Gorgeous, gorgeous work and I was incredibly pleased. We got lots of compliments from guests on our big day how the combination really complimented us and tied everything together.

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

WOW! I loved my flowers so much and received tons of compliments on them throughout the day! Christine was such a pleasure to plan with and helped us work within our budget. I think the pictures speak for themselves. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/25/2017

nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Christine did a wonderful job on our wedding this past weekend. Justin and I just wanted to send a huge thank you to you and your staff for making our day so special. I can’t even begin to tell you how impressed I was with all of the flower arrangements. They were more than I had ever hoped for. You did a fantastic job and I am so fortunate to have found you. Everything from the arch to the center pieces to the bouquets and to finish it off my bouquet was absolutely stunning. Everything was absolute perfection and I can’t thank you enough. Hands down would recommend Marshall Gardens to everyone getting married in the area.
    Thank you a million times.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2017

Christine did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! The flowers were exactly what I wanted! I would recommend Marshall Gardens to anyone getting married in the SLO area!

Sent on 09/21/2017

heather · Married on 09/09/2017

Out of all of my vendors Christine truely made me feel like a princess. Like she eats, sleeps, breaths making my vision come true. She not only graciously listened to my changes in ideas, she handled my bridal OCD like a champ lol. Every arrangement was breath taking and my wedding was beyond perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kim · Married on 08/26/2017

Not only did Christine rescue us by accepting our floral requests just weeks before our wedding, she took the time to listen to what our wedding theme was and pulled off the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! My daughters bride bouquet was stunning, high end, perfect colors, perfect sparkles, amazing! The table arrangements were perfectly whimsical like we wanted. The flowers she picked were stunning on each table. The corsages and boutinneries were perfect.
    Marshall gardens has won a friend for life. I'll be ordering all of my arrangements from her from now on! Thank you Christine, I am so grateful ??

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dana · Married on 07/08/2017

Christine was great to work with and created gorgeous bouquets and arrangements that stayed fresh and beautiful in 107 degree heat and for days afterward. I would highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Christine is seriously the best florist I have ever met or seen. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and she turned it into a masterpiece. If I ever plan another event, I have to have Christine do the flowers. When I chose not to see a preview, I was not worried because anyone who meets Christine can tell she is an expert in her field. She was easy to work with, professional and actually cared about me and my wedding. She made me feel very special and made my pictures have that wow factor. In 105 degree weather, her flowers held up and we even have some leftover flowers in our house right now. Christine, we love you!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Britney · Married on 06/10/2017

Christine went above and beyond to make sure all of my floral needs for my wedding were met perfectly. She listened to my jumbled ideas and created something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Marshall Gardens for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Christine was amazing to work with. She created the most amazing bouquets, they were absolutely perfect. The corsages and boutonnieres matched perfectly, and it was an amazing value for the quality of the floral designs. I would recommend Marshall Gardens to any bride who is looking for beautiful floral without high dollar "minimums" that they need to meet.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jenni · Married on 03/25/2017

Ladies, we all know flowers make the wedding. Problem is I know absolutely nothing about flowers. Well, lucky for me I hired Christine who's amazing. All I told her were my colors, my very vague vision of style, and mine and my husbands favorite and least favorite flowers. I even told her if something comes up, handle it since she is the expert and knows what works. Come wedding day, I was absolutely stunned at how gorgeous everything was. From the bouquets to the accent flowers and my centerpieces I was speechless. I can not say enough good things about Marshall Gardens. If your flexible enough of a bride let Christine's creative juices flow. She will exceed all expectations and blow your mind.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Shirley · Married on 10/22/2016

Christine was wonderful to work with! She listened to what my daughter (the bride) and I (mother of the bride) were interested in and made suggestions that fit within our budget and worked for the venue. We were beyond pleased with the centerpieces and bouquets & boutonnieres as well as the flowers for the trellis and rose petals for the wedding aisle. Everything was as described and just beautiful. It all added so much to the look of this very special day. We would highly recommend Marshall Gardens!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • User7200133 · 2+ years ago

I was so pleased with all the bouquets. They were absolutely gorgeous, they brought tears to my eyes. Christine was very easy to work with and very flexible with times to meet. The flowers were all in great condition when they arrive and they all were in water as well.

Sent on 09/25/2016